The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Which brands offer multiclient drivers ? (and ASIO) - I have under 400usd budget, need to pick my best -- cheers.

undream
replies: 4 views: 771
undream 22nd December 2011

I've been struggling to find different solutions to my simple problem. Here is a simple question: As an on-board card user,...

undream
replies: 2 views: 927
undream 21st December 2011

I've installed Release 4.1 firmware/software to my Symphony I/O. It's made a significant improvement to the fan noise. And a...

Valden
replies: 9 views: 1,794
Valden 21st December 2011

Hey gang, This is a thread specifically driven towards owner of this gear. I'm looking at getting a lower cost synth...

Laker2611
replies: 3 views: 2,222
Laker2611 21st December 2011

Hi all, I've never really used compressors for much more than level control .. and almost never during tracking. So I am...

jlsgear
replies: 13 views: 2,888
nosebleedaudio 21st December 2011

Hey guys, First post here. Done a bit of searching around and couldn't find a solution. I've had an ongoing unresolved...

Skewif
replies: 2 views: 1,553
Skewif 21st December 2011

Hello I've read many threads about that, but still I'm not getting it My interface is a Metric Halo and accepts both +4 and...

foolishgardener
replies: 3 views: 1,098
foolishgardener 21st December 2011

Just picked this mic up cheap on craigslist. When I got it home I discovered it's output is way low and there's a lot of noise...

ctshay
replies: 2 views: 2,123
Steffmo 21st December 2011

I have Sw series 30 some issues but fixable, Summing th 8 bus to the DBOX sounds clean, really quiet. bus comps on all the...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 8 views: 1,768
Slikjmuzik 21st December 2011

- MIX with the MASTERS 2011 - Exceptional One-Week Masterclasses in Music Production - In 2010 the MIX With The MASTERS...

MWTM
replies: 120 views: 46,392
jeronimo 21st December 2011

Hi all, ive had a look through but cant find a answer in any of the threads! we have a large water tank ( 28m/2.5m ) in...

Studio Luka
replies: 6 views: 1,682
Studio Luka 21st December 2011

Whats the best mic pre for tracking drums, I was considering using the Focusrite ISA 428? suggestions?

lucasmusic
replies: 33 views: 4,557
Slikjmuzik 21st December 2011

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone knows a good amp for metal / rock for around 300$ solid state, around 100W (but more...

gmx750
replies: 14 views: 6,707
TRA 21st December 2011

So I'm in the market to buy a ribbon mic. This would be my first ribbon mic and im extremely excited to get one for multiple...

Mike Douaire
replies: 18 views: 9,160
Mantra 21st December 2011

I swear my CV4 had more low end at one point. When I use a spectrum analyzer with vocals, 200 hz is about as low as it's showing...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 835
PhilDW 21st December 2011

So when you guys get less than steller clients in your studio, do you tend to use morte compression to get the sound your looking...

mikeyrad
replies: 11 views: 1,079
taherbert 21st December 2011

First of all I'm sorry to flood you all with another topic about which headphones to choose, I apologise. Basically I'm going...

Zakk_LP
replies: 0 views: 1,582
Zakk_LP 21st December 2011

Specifically the chain for acoustic guitar and vocals....Sound so good in this album...Mic's and pres if anyone knows...Thank...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 18 views: 1,834
rob S 21st December 2011

greetings I am just between buying a new SEM and old SEM with custom made panel . With the custom made panel version,...

onrozr
replies: 1 views: 2,397
the operator 21st December 2011

assume that you can NOT treat the room. wife or landlord nixes that completely. must be a lot of us in that boat. what do...

newdigitaluser
replies: 0 views: 509
newdigitaluser 21st December 2011

I want to purchase a Coles 4038, mainly for brass and as a drumkit room mic. Coles are supposed to be on the fragile side. Will...

Pandemonium
replies: 9 views: 1,747
gogar 21st December 2011

I've ordered a Tascam US-1800 from America, and I can't seem to find out what milliamps (mA) rating the power supply is, so I can...

stetyrrell
replies: 1 views: 1,036
the fred 21st December 2011

I mastered a record from stems a couple months ago.. The setup was a stereo track of drums, mono bass, stereo guitars and stereo...

planet red
replies: 64 views: 23,134
psycho_monkey 21st December 2011

I've been beating my head against the wall the last couple days trying to get a 12-string electric guitar part to sound...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 10 views: 2,615
pinkheadedbug 21st December 2011

Hi I want to record a double album using a single 2-sided disk (write-able on both sides). I know you can get 'double...

saurumanx
replies: 3 views: 809
The Real MC 21st December 2011

Getting the best Hi-End Reverb software like 2AC Aether, Lexicon PCM native, UAD emt250, Duende X-Verb, TSAR-1, RenVerb no doubt...

AcoosticZoo
replies: 4 views: 983
guitarmax_99 21st December 2011

Hiya, Long time listene... never mind. Anyway, I've looked up and down and left and right and everyone says either that what...

dilznik
replies: 5 views: 858
dilznik 21st December 2011

I just stared class for audio engineering and I was wondering does anyone have recommendation for what plugin are good and decent...

bigtino
replies: 3 views: 799
cowinartclass 21st December 2011

Hi Guys, Apologies for putting a few posts up over the last few days regarding various synths... I am still working on my new...

yeloop
replies: 6 views: 2,684
wouldmixforfood 21st December 2011

Ok guys... I'm trying to decide here. howdy For a broad stroke mastering/finishing tool, what are your opinions on the...

10000arms
replies: 12 views: 6,370
Songwriter30 21st December 2011

Can I ask, given state of tech and equipment, what's out there for purists? I mean transformerless FET condensers and...

recorder2
replies: 9 views: 957
Ciozzi 21st December 2011

hi guys, it's crazy but I want go console again in 2011.. maybe. my main issue is workflow (which I need to find out...

George Necola
replies: 31 views: 2,248
George Necola 21st December 2011

Which gear in the signal chain would likely be damaged by a loud feedback loop? 1. speakers 2. converters 3. pre-amp I...

missswan
replies: 0 views: 913
missswan 21st December 2011

The first Gearslutz reviews poster microphone winner has been announced! ...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 5,544
Jules 21st December 2011

im looking for monitors that have the best depth. anyone have any recommendations? would also like a good stereo image as well...

berkleystudios
replies: 31 views: 2,906
kongwee 21st December 2011

I'm wondering why eq's subtract before the frequency they're set at. Example, i may select a low pass, and sweep from 0 htz to...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 8 views: 844
Edward Shnapper 21st December 2011

Hey guys, I just read that my friend Ken Lewis is hosting a full mixing contest at Indaba Music. I asked Ken about it, and he...

ryst
replies: 11 views: 2,212
TromboneRocker76 21st December 2011

Hello there. I'm searching for a solution to my simple-looking or?blem for the last 1 week, I do not have anywhere else left...

undream
replies: 1 views: 729
undream 21st December 2011

Crappity crap, crap crap.... For the last time, my Frontier Tango 24 has over-heated. I can't complain--it's worked fine as a...

Suntower
replies: 2 views: 803
Suntower 21st December 2011

Clips? Mixes? Demos? I just picked this guy up and want to hear its capabilities.

amberjazz
replies: 0 views: 1,313
amberjazz 21st December 2011

ok i think i asked enough questions about its sound ... so how is the build quality on AKG C414 ? i mean the microphone itself,...

neurosport
replies: 24 views: 1,821
Earcatcher 21st December 2011

Hey guys, I just bought a Dynax 2 off ebay and I just want to be sure about one thing. All the knobs are stiff and click...

studiomood
replies: 1 views: 1,396
OBO 21st December 2011

HOW DO I SET THIS UPPPP FOR BEST QUALITY ! PLEASE HELP. This is the back of my Interface....

iwannamix
replies: 13 views: 807
Bayou Fabulous 21st December 2011

Hey guys. I've been fiddling with this drum part for quite a while. It's material that was recorded over six months ago, so...

statzern
replies: 4 views: 2,091
statzern 21st December 2011

From the day I started recording my own song I've constantly been buying excessive pieces of gear. Things I really, and I mean...

SveinKB
replies: 25 views: 1,810
garymusic 21st December 2011

Hi I cant decide on guitar pickps for my all three single coil American fender strat. I'm leaning toward these DiMarzio...

shamanrock
replies: 6 views: 1,213
shamanrock 21st December 2011

I am having trouble with this kick drum. Maybe I am just not finding the right EQ but it is giving me a hard time. I can really...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 34 views: 2,774
Gharper23 21st December 2011

I mean, we do have two ears, which means that whatever we could possibly hear can certainly be encoded in two channels. Does...

filipv
replies: 202 views: 10,089
toneguru 21st December 2011

Basically, I have an apogee ONE with an internal mic. I have been using that to record my songs, a number of people have told me...

highriser
replies: 7 views: 1,300
Convectuoso 21st December 2011

Hey guys, first post here. I've recently been reading tons of threads/articles (several here on GS) about proper gain staging...

stephenkerr
replies: 7 views: 1,549
joeq 21st December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search