The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anybody know how I can go from the XLR outs of my MOTU HD192 to my Presonus HP60 and go to my pair of monitors correctly? The...

RWagner
replies: 25 views: 3,195
Nikita 24th December 2011

just got in a vintage 70's u87 from the mic shop. its been serviced moded etc. can't wait to try it out. anybody have or used one...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 819
jmikeperkins 23rd December 2011

I'm trying to understand the gainstaging in a Pioneer mixer called the DJM 900 which i own. Pic of it...

fmartin2
replies: 0 views: 1,225
fmartin2 23rd December 2011

Hi all, today I was presented with an opportunity to purchase one. It's in perfect working order and I've been researching it on...

Piranhadrum
replies: 1 views: 3,508
muziekschuur 23rd December 2011

Moved into my new house about a year ago now and after playing around with different set ups and rooms I think I am finally...

anemicrock
replies: 41 views: 3,561
anemicrock 23rd December 2011

Hi, I'm wondering if anybody knows of a Reverb similar to a Lexicon PCM-60 in sound. (For those that do not know it is an...

ryansupak
replies: 4 views: 2,066
ryansupak 23rd December 2011

finally got my automation system going.....this is harder than i thought! started out trying to automate toms to be more...

stellar
replies: 9 views: 941
RightOnRome 23rd December 2011

Recently I was working on a project that we needed to record a 4x12 for. After futzing around with an sm57 for a while I just...

s34nsm411
replies: 1 views: 1,356
recorder2 23rd December 2011

Is this the sort of cable I need to connect the Behringer to the Steinberg via...

ajk!
replies: 2 views: 1,701
THE_NIK 23rd December 2011

Hi I was watching a CLA interview and one thing stood out to me that I really want to try. The interviewer was discussing with...

foge
replies: 3 views: 742
foge 23rd December 2011

Hi First post. I'm trying out the splizer plug-in. Is there anyone who knows how to use it in the DAW (nuendo)? Do you put it...

Audiofool
replies: 0 views: 830
Audiofool 23rd December 2011

Hi! I have a Mackie Onyx 800r, and is fairly happy with it. But, selling it, and getting a Focusrite OctoPre MkII, will...

G-Sun
replies: 4 views: 1,867
mobettah 23rd December 2011

I was looking for a nice convenient rolling rack for some gear, and came across this. It looks good, and has a great price. But...

dysenterygary
replies: 4 views: 1,028
dysenterygary 23rd December 2011

thinking about getting the 5042 is there anything that i should maybe consider before the 5042? Thanks

HOTC
replies: 18 views: 3,320
quadrafunk 23rd December 2011

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying the festive season so far! Anyway, I'm becoming increasingly unhappy with sounds I'm...

unit13
replies: 48 views: 3,494
tomdarude 23rd December 2011

This is cool...But so much verb in the 80's!! mezed Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer (Drum Track 1/5) - YouTube

Joe Haze
replies: 1 views: 625
RightOnRome 23rd December 2011

Hello good sirs, I have upgraded my desk to a Soundtracs CM440 and my tape machine to an Otari MTR 90 MK1 (and rebuilt the...

theehaircut
replies: 2 views: 1,058
czarthp 23rd December 2011

Just like the Audio Technia and Rode sites, Shure has samples of their mic's so you can compare them. Shure Americas | Buyer's...

Tube World
replies: 0 views: 770
Tube World 23rd December 2011

Hello everybody! This is my very first post here as i'm new to the recording business. I've been looking around the forum to find...

The Swiss
replies: 11 views: 1,103
narcoman 23rd December 2011

Hi Gearslutz, So I've spent a LOT of time surfing this site for years now, and I'm real glad to say that I'm finally a member...

hahaha
replies: 21 views: 5,609
Bob Olhsson 23rd December 2011

Hello! Much respect to the board. I've been salivating over the new Allen & Heath Zed 16 Firewire Mixer described in detail...

theehaircut
replies: 11 views: 1,357
Jim Williams 23rd December 2011

Hi I need at least one one large diaphragm and two small diaphragm. What to buy? Got 2000 euro

Pipeline
replies: 7 views: 1,653
moonpi 23rd December 2011

Morning Gearslutterz, I'm truly intrigued by the quality of this recording, simple yet sweet. Anyone know what are the two mics...

fruitfly
replies: 7 views: 1,099
fruitfly 23rd December 2011

Greetings all... First post here. Great forum... been learning a lot the past week or so since I found it in my new quest to...

pickinandgrinnin
replies: 8 views: 928
BasHermus 23rd December 2011

Hi there, First post on the forum so I'd like to say a quick hello! :) Basically my question is that I've bought an AKG...

Blackmill
replies: 3 views: 735
toolate4roses 23rd December 2011

Hellllooo sorry first I wanted to say I'm new to the forums and wasn't sure if this was the right place to put this. Anyway...

lbingham
replies: 0 views: 1,068
lbingham 23rd December 2011

I have a Beyer ribbon a Neumann TLM 103 both abused by eager musicians thinking they would sound better by bashing with drum...

Paul Kostabi
replies: 0 views: 581
Paul Kostabi 23rd December 2011

I am wondering if anyone is running an HD2 (PCIe) with a UAD-2 quad... and power-wise how it would compare to an HD3. In case...

Zoot
replies: 0 views: 1,168
Zoot 23rd December 2011
replies: 0 views: 601
Joe Haze 23rd December 2011

Anyone know which software is best to give you an account of amount and db of the partials of a sound. so an FFT spectrogramm,...

fasma
replies: 0 views: 530
fasma 23rd December 2011

So I was explaining the way Envelopes work to my little sister who just got an octatrack. While in the midst of ADSR talk I...

pattherocker
replies: 16 views: 1,839
pattherocker 23rd December 2011

Unfortunately, my current location is many national borders away from the nearest u87 repair shop. That leaves me with three...

filipv
replies: 13 views: 7,174
Haz-Mat-Strat 23rd December 2011

I hope Jules won't mind me putting this here. Every year, we want to do something special for our loved one's and the...

FFTT
replies: 22 views: 1,413
Resonance5 23rd December 2011

PreSonus HP60 An Interview With Some Thoughts From A Few Members Of the PreSonus Team. A Review on the PreSonus...

pan60
replies: 5 views: 11,284
Nikita 23rd December 2011

I'm an audio novice and just bought a Sherman Filterbank II to start off my analogue collection. Now I realize, though, that I...

Ctrl Alt Dbt
replies: 0 views: 1,366
Ctrl Alt Dbt 23rd December 2011

Well, I think the title says it all... This thread is just to kill me curiosity of what you guys think :D It is not a vs...

Salivan
replies: 20 views: 2,003
Dean Roddey 23rd December 2011

The fellas at a LA Sound Panels put together a superb vocal booth type thing (two custom size acoustic panels with three door...

jimcasy786
replies: 2 views: 1,043
jimcasy786 23rd December 2011

This is a clip of 4 diff mics which works best with my voice? at4040&pre.mp3 - File Shared from Box - Free Online File...

highriser
replies: 6 views: 701
uncle duncan 23rd December 2011

I recorded this really quickly, but I had lots of fun doing it. FF Movie - YouTube

PEImatrix
replies: 2 views: 703
PEImatrix 23rd December 2011

Anyone listened to all or some of these in any kind of detail? I only have access to listening to the Tannoy's and JBL LSR and...

bruceferraudi
replies: 3 views: 2,836
bruceferraudi 23rd December 2011

I need some advice on a mic to help me get closer to this kind of clarity and tone on a voice. On the new Lady Gaga song...

812bassplayer
replies: 11 views: 4,362
812bassplayer 23rd December 2011

I was wondering if anybody here knows what compressor was used on the bass to create that click sound before each note. Thanks in...

KrisMiller
replies: 8 views: 2,326
Yummerz 23rd December 2011

Hello, I have bought this obscure reverb unit from the '90 The controls are similar to the Lexicon PCM 60 I'd like to know...

Fab6
replies: 9 views: 8,379
ryansupak 23rd December 2011

I am planning to pick up a new pair of headphones for composing and mixing. I will also be checking my mixes on HR824s but need...

musicalm
replies: 7 views: 1,525
mattg082 23rd December 2011

Curious to know what you pay in hydro to operate a small to medium size recording studio? I just got a pretty large bill from the...

prologicmusic
replies: 13 views: 1,651
mmcfarlane 23rd December 2011

Does anyone have any experience of recording guitars in a small room? To cut a long story short I left my old studio for a...

Pies
replies: 4 views: 2,597
Pies 23rd December 2011

Hello I am a drummer new to the art of recording and mixing. I would like to know your favorite resources (youtube channels,...

Andy.dennis
replies: 0 views: 813
Andy.dennis 23rd December 2011

Brendan O Brian did an amazing job on this record. Sounds beautiful. The songs are so nice. The record sounds big and deep. Very...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 1 views: 755
Muyukiguki 23rd December 2011

Fellow audiophiles! If you use audio production software plugins or are into mixing then this survey applies to you! The link...

Emz1137
replies: 2 views: 837
Emz1137 23rd December 2011

I've always wanted the real deal, but if the Xoxbox is the closest thing to it, then I really want one. I know it's open...

PRESSPLAY
replies: 4 views: 1,730
bensaddiction 23rd December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search