The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need a recording system. I have a mohave mn200 and two chamealon labs ts-1 for mics and a avalon vt-737. I bought these for a...

dnox
replies: 0 views: 539
dnox 25th December 2011

Hi I was watching this video of Eric Prydz interview and wondering what this monitor behind him. Dose somebody know what this is?...

japanesepotato
replies: 0 views: 596
japanesepotato 25th December 2011

Maybe a bit early, but let's see those studios in the future!!

iangomes
replies: 12 views: 2,102
erikdrink 25th December 2011

Hi all hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas! I'm currently doing some work with VocAlign and would absolutely love...

Matt_Templeman
replies: 2 views: 2,914
Matt_Templeman 25th December 2011

so i'm looking to upgrade from my Rode NT1-A to a better mutli pattern LDC under $1000. All round use from vocals to overheads to...

thutchens
replies: 10 views: 945
headspin 25th December 2011

When comparing my mixes to other pop rock recordings, I seem to be missing a lot of low mids. I've been boosting my guitars at...

PEImatrix
replies: 13 views: 1,343
Enlightened Hand 25th December 2011

Hello everyone! I read/heard a lot about usage of multiple compressors on vocals. Some top producers/mixers chain up to 6 of...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 8 views: 1,313
threshhold 25th December 2011

I got a new record for X-mas: Whitesnake - Forevermore This is one of the best records i heard in my life, sonically and...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 720
Flying_Dutchman 25th December 2011

Hi Guys!!! howdy It has been lot of time since my last post.... really busy arround here, working in an album... Well, I'm...

MattiaS
replies: 7 views: 3,199

I've read a number of threads where guys track the vox through dual comps in series with different threshold settings to cover...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 749

Hey, Before I begin i think it would be beneficial to state the (relevant) gear I currently own- Mics- AKG c414...

mini logo
replies: 7 views: 994
Swansonic 25th December 2011

A lot of 3B's around my local area. My aim was to buy a 4B but hardly do I see any. My question is, would a 3B do just as well as...

huh?
replies: 21 views: 7,006
Basslik 25th December 2011

Anyone know where to get reel adapters and aluminum reel hubs for a Studer A 80 1/4" 2 track

Hans Ekman
replies: 2 views: 788
Hans Ekman 25th December 2011

Basically I was wondering what I would need to bring if I was going to perform live. I rap and once my first mixtape comes out, I...

Gacki
replies: 2 views: 828
AndyFromDenver 25th December 2011

hi, what is the strip that shows which channel is which on my console called? 1-32. the one where I can write what intrument...

rockxrock
replies: 5 views: 832
Draytone 25th December 2011

Hard Drives prices went up!! any advise where to buy?

AMIEL
replies: 15 views: 1,660
ToneRexx 25th December 2011

Anything: 1960's-1980's. I'm just a young music student who wants to hear some good jazz with some good beats. I prefer the...

Digital-Haven
replies: 40 views: 2,286
Hans Ekman 25th December 2011

Does anyone happen to know when Logic Studio 10 will be released, or should I just go purchase Logic Studio 9 for the time being?

newmusic11
replies: 10 views: 2,824
headspin 25th December 2011

Anyone made the upgrade from TDM Mix to HD and used the same converters from their old system (eg. apogee) and notice a...

puppee
replies: 1 views: 707
Shane Michael Rose 25th December 2011

Here is a Christmas song I've been working on in my spare time! It's all drums and percussion!!! Everything was done with real...

Providence
replies: 4 views: 770
Providence 25th December 2011

Hi, I'm interested in building an all digital system for playback of audio (no recording). I've been watching these forums for...

mcm375
replies: 4 views: 1,940
mcm375 25th December 2011

GuitarCenter Musicians Friend 123 woodwind brasswind tommytunetown.com does GC have any other web sites they control ?

newdigitaluser
replies: 0 views: 373
newdigitaluser 25th December 2011

Pretty much self explanatory on the title; just wondering what is the better pick between midi keyboards, for rap/hip-hop beat...

newmusic11
replies: 0 views: 2,555
newmusic11 25th December 2011

For $500 this seems like a steal. How are people liking it? Anyone have both this and the Burgin McDaniel one? How do they...

jacob eli
replies: 2 views: 1,849
RoundBadge 25th December 2011

(I apologize in advance for this thread in case it seems repetitive.) I have the Steve Slate Drum EX samples that I currently...

cwalker
replies: 17 views: 1,919
Baz 25th December 2011

Kush Audio Live with UBK • Los Angeles We'd like to invite all Los Angeles area Gearslutz to an evening of fun, food, drink...

Bryce
replies: 23 views: 2,138
paulrk 25th December 2011

What is the best John Coltrane album?

Rev. Robb
replies: 42 views: 2,637
Stravinsky 25th December 2011

I don't think this has been done and what better way to spend the Holidays then gazing at famous musicians and producers' home...

gongbass
replies: 9 views: 4,446
kasperjensen 25th December 2011

Hello everyone, I m a little confused and here is why: I have a ff800 and 400 that i use to record my preamp (neve, api, vintech...

Jazzo
replies: 7 views: 1,699
AlexK 25th December 2011

This is from Guthrie Govan's site. Please read through and be on the lookout, especially if you're in Europe. Moderators, it...

azzzy
replies: 0 views: 1,034
azzzy 25th December 2011

looking for some user feedback on the ART optotube. I can't find any online reviews or any feedback anywhere

czarthp
replies: 2 views: 1,067
RominRonin 24th December 2011

Looking to upgrade my monitors and was hoping for some input. I have a very small project studio (9X12' w 7' ceilings!) and want...

luzmob
replies: 10 views: 14,071
luzmob 24th December 2011

Ok guys, been on a little hiatus..I had an mbox 3 pro, just as an interface for mixing. I sold it and haven't been mixing much...

good musik
replies: 3 views: 769
Knob Tweak 24th December 2011

Good day all! The manual for the console Neve DMC refers only to the stereo and mono AUX's format...Am I wrong that has...

egoEgo
replies: 8 views: 1,045
egoEgo 24th December 2011

hi all, I made a few summing test for my graduation project. I summed the busses (20 channels). Faders at 0. but i used different...

enisanci
replies: 6 views: 2,253
theblue1 24th December 2011

Hello all, I am making a purchase decision soon on a new vocal mic, it will primarily be used for male vocals, specifically...

VanguardMusic
replies: 6 views: 949
Magucci 24th December 2011

Hey guys, I've had a long day so I'll try and keep it short. Due to recent developments in my relationship with a few local...

FreshSkweez
replies: 5 views: 2,472
FreshSkweez 24th December 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I was surprised to see this performance on SNL because it's so pushy and pully. Thinking if they ditched the click track, it...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 5 views: 971
sluttygear 24th December 2011

I need some help picking which monitors I should purchase: What are your thoughts on the best monitors, between these 3? I will...

newmusic11
replies: 0 views: 4,027
newmusic11 24th December 2011

Alright, so I know that there is no 100% microphone dedicated to rap and hip-hop vocalists, but would any of you guys know what...

newmusic11
replies: 8 views: 971
newmusic11 24th December 2011

I'm buying a small, 8-12 channel analog mixer to replace my ancient Tascam. Need 4 bands of EQ, mute / solo, 2-4 subs; the...

Frammis
replies: 4 views: 1,511
satissounds 24th December 2011

Does Pro Tools 10 on a laptop take advantage of disk caching?

Greg Wells
replies: 6 views: 1,271
R3alsp33dy0ne 24th December 2011

Hello, I'm looking into getting my first analog EQ & compressor for my mastering services, as currently I mastering ITB. I...

mmarra
replies: 0 views: 666
mmarra 24th December 2011

Hi guys, I recently purchased a jcm2000 tsl 100 with 1960a cab. Absolutely love it but the problem comes when trying to record...

captshiznit
replies: 13 views: 3,660
djk 24th December 2011

Hi there, This is a question regarding using backing tracks in a live setting. I saw a few related articles on here but none...

georgebarnett
replies: 2 views: 848
georgebarnett 24th December 2011

Hey folks, just wondering how you guys are managing having your interface in one room and computer in another? Im setting up...

brrecording
replies: 14 views: 1,087
unclejoe 24th December 2011

The high end is phenomenal. I used to skip it ALL the time because I thought why use this when I can use a waves or oxford plug?...

uncle muscles
replies: 3 views: 1,782
-tc- 24th December 2011

Ok, I am in a dilemma. I am currently using the larger room in my house 22x16 as my control room and using my recording 10x10...

anemicrock
replies: 13 views: 1,116
anemicrock 24th December 2011

Hey guys, does anyone here already have the D8Bridge in use any can give me some candid input on the workfllow? As of today...

Klangarchitekten
replies: 0 views: 2,071
Klangarchitekten 24th December 2011

Just out of curiosity, what kind of microphone is this (provided in the link below)? Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting,...

newmusic11
replies: 5 views: 904
Magucci 24th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search