The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,094
Views: 2,094
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

HI I have been offered one of these mics... anybody know what it is? CAnnot find any information on it so cannot gauge a...

ROBBO
replies: 7 views: 3,330
Peller 5th January 2012

Went on a little tear and bought some old rack delays, Ibanez AD 202, Korg SDD 1200 and Korg SDD 2000... All I can say is they...

GearOnTheGo
replies: 66 views: 13,471
tomdarude 5th January 2012

after working on a project for 2 days pro tools decided that it could not open the project file again. it opens for 5 seconds...

peeweedrummer
replies: 5 views: 1,374
peeweedrummer 5th January 2012

I'm having trouble with my SM7b . . . it wobbles when connected to my mic stand. I'm not talking about the side mounts - they're...

rockrev
replies: 10 views: 3,227
Sput 5th January 2012

My chain is currently blue bluebird into mbox 2 PRO. Currently no monitors or acoustic treatment. However this room isn't bad. I...

iPrayz4GOD
replies: 4 views: 710
AcoosticZoo 5th January 2012

Gearslutz User Reviews! Give-away this January is an sE Munro Egg monitor system! Gearslutz has launched a new User Review...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,021
Jules 5th January 2012

So I very recently purchased what seems to be a perfect apogee duet (first generation) from someone in my country over Ebay. Now...

Quantik_Music
replies: 8 views: 4,164
Quantik_Music 5th January 2012

Hi, I'm having some trouble with my setup and I was hoping someone here could give me some insight. I make use of a motu traveler...

inthecorner
replies: 1 views: 1,051
travisbrown 5th January 2012

im using an MPC 2000XL. i just had a program open... i was using it with the sequencer in song mode. had the song basically laid...

ianbryn11
replies: 0 views: 837
ianbryn11 5th January 2012

It's for a little research project I'm doing and I thought here at gear sluts would be a good place took ask. I didn't try to...

Ayala
replies: 12 views: 793
blacklight_uk 5th January 2012

I am researching long term storage solutions for my audio projects as well as personal pictures. I was digging the idea of...

marcnyc
replies: 1 views: 977
Draytone 5th January 2012

I couldn't sleep the other night and started thinking about the Ats-1 tape simulator, as I understand it, it's based on a...

Sotsirc
replies: 4 views: 1,083
Fleaman 5th January 2012

Anyone using Reaper professionally? by professionally I mean of course making money doing this full time.. M

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 1,521
Faderjockey 5th January 2012

I was looking into a way to expand the number of inputs for a non-HD PT system and thought the 96 I/O might work because of its...

NotchontheRocks
replies: 1 views: 974
berkleystudios 5th January 2012

I was thinking of using it with a new MacBook Air 13" in lieu of my existing Apogee Duet for remote recording (since the Air...

robjohn99
replies: 3 views: 1,486
pinkheadedbug 5th January 2012

When i first tried 414 after my Beta 87A i was in for a surprise. The sound was so much darker and so much more abrasive i...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 725
neurosport 5th January 2012

Looking at ways to achieve the sound found on the 3 Doors Down Self Titled Album. Here is a link to one song in particular 3...

drumzalicious
replies: 5 views: 970
drumzalicious 5th January 2012

About to go check out a used pro 2.1 system for mixing. Other than running some test tones to make sure everything is alive and...

scoring4films
replies: 3 views: 1,064
IceWood Studios 5th January 2012
replies: 5 views: 4,352
Kabby 5th January 2012

Music Producers Guild 2012 Awards Tickets – Buy Now To Avoid Disappointment Tickets for the 2012 Music Producers Guild...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 571
The Press Desk 5th January 2012

Hello I've been wanting to get another tape machine after having to leave my Ampex AG440 during my last cross country...

markekaylor
replies: 0 views: 855
markekaylor 5th January 2012

anyone tried it? any good results? i am really trying to purchase a mic and i guess xlr-usb cable but only because i have heard...

jguliyev91
replies: 0 views: 717
Deleted User 4th January 2012

Let's say I have one hardware compressor that I really like and many tracks I've already recorded that I'd like to use parallel...

electricity17
replies: 12 views: 1,361
electricity17 4th January 2012

In short - what do you do to keep audio files organized so people not involved in the session (and even those that were) know...

captainate
replies: 9 views: 1,039
TLS 4th January 2012

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out here. I'm about to pull the trigger on buying the 820i for podcasting...

ShaneR
replies: 0 views: 679
ShaneR 4th January 2012

Does anyone ever record drums by doing the cymbals seperately from the toms/kick/snare (two different takes essentially) If you...

rickyeatworld
replies: 98 views: 9,631
Knob Tweak 4th January 2012

Hi, I need to expand my Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 I/O by another 8 inputs. As I see it, I've got several options: 1. Behringer...

binman_uk
replies: 4 views: 2,227
icecubeman 4th January 2012

I want to blend 2 mics to 1 track during tracking (for guitar and bass cabinets). Since I am going to 8 track tape, to save...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 2,256
mikoo69 4th January 2012

I hope I put this in the right forum! I had to sell most of my recording gear when I started a family, but am now looking to...

12characters
replies: 0 views: 700
12characters 4th January 2012

I have an API 512, Great River ME500NV and FMR RNP for mic pres I have an FMR RNC and RNLA and a meek 3Q, which has a fixed...

babydaddymusic
replies: 4 views: 885
babydaddymusic 4th January 2012

Hi guys hows it going, im looking for anyone who has experience with the Shure sm 86, i bought one the other day second hand...

noodle650
replies: 1 views: 1,073
noodle650 4th January 2012

I've posted a layout map and .pref settings file for Cubase 6 for anyone that may find it useful: ContourDesign Shuttle Forum...

optofonik
replies: 0 views: 621
optofonik 4th January 2012

Florence and the Machine - Shake It Out (Acoustic) on Vimeo

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 790
marcus 4th January 2012

Hello. I was considering getting one of these as a stand alone recording unit because, the artist side of me isn't so keen on...

sklawlor
replies: 0 views: 860
sklawlor 4th January 2012

Sorry I wasn't sure where to put this: I for one would love to have a songwriting/performance forum here on GS. Would anyone...

Darwin James
replies: 73 views: 3,172
theblue1 4th January 2012

I'm thinking about either upgrading to Session Strings Pro or buying Lass lite. Does anyone know both libraries and can shed some...

prophet
replies: 2 views: 2,798
Musiclab 4th January 2012

Hello everyone, i come to you with a problem when it comes to setting up a pair of KRK speakers. I have no idea how to properly...

Deleted 21d2dba
replies: 5 views: 5,028
Deleted 21d2dba 4th January 2012

Hi there, my pair of 527s like their levels hot (my pair of germainum compressors likes to deliver that high gain) but my...

r.staettler
replies: 2 views: 739
Fletcher 4th January 2012

I currently have an MXL 4000, and am wondering if it is going to be that much of an upgrade to spend the few bucks for a Blue...

Raincrow
replies: 5 views: 6,063
LG22886 4th January 2012

I'm curious as to if anyone out there has a recall sheet for the Audix 35102 pre/eq. Fingers crossed!

joe22dagostino
replies: 0 views: 704
joe22dagostino 4th January 2012

I have the opportunity to buy a friend´s Sytek MPX-4A w/Burr-Brown Chs or SCA with 2 C84, 2 N72 and 4 empty slots. I´m manly...

ljona
replies: 7 views: 2,868
dandeurloo 4th January 2012

Hi all. I need some advice on what would be suitable for me to monitor my bass guitar/double bass and synth playing. I have done...

eggobass
replies: 17 views: 1,271
lulumusique 4th January 2012

Hello there. I hope that you are well and enjoying life in general. Pardon me if you've heard this before (I searched, to no...

lame pseudonym
replies: 2 views: 1,328
lame pseudonym 4th January 2012

Hi. i've got a 16 track 1/2" tascam msr16 and am thinking about an upgrade to 1". is it worth it?

Leonardo_007
replies: 2 views: 774
FruHauven 4th January 2012

I plan to use my lunchbox which has a pre with 48v pantom power, an eq and compressor modules in it. That will be my front end...

puppee
replies: 2 views: 623
neirbod 4th January 2012

Already own an Aurora 16 with LT-FW card. Want to know the alternatives... Cheap or expensive. Unit must have 16 channels of...

DavidChampoux
replies: 7 views: 929
DavidChampoux 4th January 2012

i just receive a project, that i did not track, and was stunned to find out that the .wav files have two different sample rates....

berkleystudios
replies: 10 views: 1,310
psycho_monkey 4th January 2012

hey slutz. can anyone clear up something for me.im looking for production orientated songwriting forums.i love gearslutz but ive...

sourceslut
replies: 11 views: 1,121
windmillsound 4th January 2012

hello i work at 44 khz cause my computer isn't fast enough to work at 88khz / 96 khz why isn't there a SUPER BOUNCE mode...

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 1,281
psycho_monkey 4th January 2012

It's always devastating to hear about anything being stolen, and after the whole Flemming Rasmussen situation I started wondering...

|-|
replies: 0 views: 727
|-| 4th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search