The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, I'd love to get your opinions on this. At 2.59 in the track there is, what I hear as a cough? Am I right? It would seems...

BYS
replies: 7 views: 3,108
satellitedog 27th December 2011

it turns out that the more samples we have around the region of interest, the more accurately we are able to reproduce the...

newdigitaluser
replies: 0 views: 362
newdigitaluser 27th December 2011

Not sure if you guys can help but I'd be grateful if anyone has some varied experience with vocal recording and could guide me a...

syzygywell
replies: 4 views: 2,762
bannerj 27th December 2011

Hey guys, I just got a new surround sound system, Bose Lifestyle 25 (yes a little antiquated, but still amazing nonetheless)....

JGAN
replies: 3 views: 1,761
JGAN 27th December 2011

Considering going to upgrade to HD but I realised I will not be able to afford the plugins like some of the Eq, compressors or...

puppee
replies: 4 views: 1,168
pinkheadedbug 27th December 2011

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tom & my partner and i own a home studio in Gloucestershire, Southwest UK. Just...

Captiv8 Studios
replies: 2 views: 769
Captiv8 Studios 27th December 2011

I have Mix TDM core and 3 Mixfarm cards. What Protools HD system would I need to get to match it? eg. 1 HD Core and an old HD...

puppee
replies: 2 views: 885
psycho_monkey 27th December 2011

found this interesting test cd CD-CHECK (test disc for CD player evaluation and maintenance) tells how good your cd player is...

newdigitaluser
replies: 0 views: 633

I'd be curious to hear how everybody approaches data archiving these days. Where I'm working we do a lot of HD video production...

jayson_p
replies: 1 views: 721
MarkRB 27th December 2011

I'm doing as much study as I can, listening to as many shootouts as possible, & my main two choices I'm considering at the...

Tommy like sound
replies: 60 views: 12,433
georgebarnett 27th December 2011

I came across this old Yamaha mixing desk at the studio, and would like to learn a little more about it. It looks pretty old, and...

beau_mckee
replies: 0 views: 2,046
beau_mckee 27th December 2011

Hey all, I'm looking into buying a new amp for myself for Christmas. I've been looking into Line6 amps due to the cost and the...

Squidy
replies: 61 views: 5,658
Squidy 27th December 2011

I got a $50 itunes gift card for xmas and want to buy an app for my iphone 4s to control protools remotely, which is the best one...

mikeyrad
replies: 1 views: 8,987
temetrepo 27th December 2011

I recently purchased another Mackie Control Extender Pro to add to the main control unit and my previous extender. I'd like to...

Beatmaker E.I.
replies: 0 views: 929
Beatmaker E.I. 27th December 2011

So are SSL and RME pretty much the only options out there for MADI cards? Does anyone make one that's cheaper if you're handling...

Quint
replies: 10 views: 2,388
Quint 27th December 2011

Consequences of Nyquist Theorem for Acoustic Signals Stored in Digital Format this is the only paper that i found so far that...

newdigitaluser
replies: 0 views: 584

I want to start using my mbox 2 with Logic but I have a strange question. The way my home studio is setup is the following 1....

dkap8303
replies: 2 views: 1,217
MasterCrab 27th December 2011

Hey, So I'm getting a fireface 800 and need some converters. I was thinking of getting 2x Presonus Digimax FS, so I would end...

Pixsar
replies: 1 views: 1,575
Pixsar 27th December 2011

I got bad latency on an old computer. Wondering if there is a synth out there that you can upload sounds onto from a computer...

am radio
replies: 5 views: 807
LolrusPl 26th December 2011

I'm looking at ways of selling music (on top of itunes etc) and merch through a new site I'm having done. I've seen services...

juicylime
replies: 9 views: 2,908
theblue1 26th December 2011

I've got a set of Roland TD-4 electronic drums & a Vox ad 50 vt-xl amp. I'm trying to set things up so that I can jam with...

Vitamin J
replies: 8 views: 1,532
Vitamin J 26th December 2011

I'm looking for a good 2 channel equalizer to be used during tracking, mixing (on separate channels), on the two-buss.. Since...

BasHermus
replies: 25 views: 3,029
rob S 26th December 2011

For all you prog fans "The 12 Days of Christmas" heh 66DpPh7q7xw love the "5 mellotrons" bit

Blast9
replies: 1 views: 685
Jeff Scott 26th December 2011

Of all the stupid things that might even remotely fall under the "gear" heading, I really like this guitar strap I got...

Turdadactyl
replies: 2 views: 1,778
Harmony22 26th December 2011

Background story - My grandfather passed away this in July and my dad has been dealing with some pretty complicated estate...

kerouac
replies: 2 views: 740
newdigitaluser 26th December 2011

Hi folks, I'd like to know how to set an SSL 4000 G+ console for mixing in 5.1. Originally it is a quad console. wich would...

cliomastering
replies: 3 views: 1,448
cliomastering 26th December 2011

I received this kick to use as a sample and I noticed it sounds really boxy and airy. I have been working on it and I can get it...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 6 views: 1,117
studio825 26th December 2011

what is a fair price for the original silver face octopre with dynamics?

soundmondan
replies: 1 views: 1,481
ivansc 26th December 2011

Hi Guys, I've been unsuccessfully searching for replacement buttons for my aging procontrol. If anyone has any ideas I'd...

chrisaiken
replies: 0 views: 613
chrisaiken 26th December 2011

I am working with a drummer who uses a lot of double bass. I have a few recordings and the kick drum sounds pretty much like a...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 7 views: 6,143
rhythmic5 26th December 2011

whats my fellow slutters resolution for the upcoming year? Mine is to stop worrying about mics, preamps, converters and just...

evilpeezy
replies: 19 views: 1,045
Svenarne 26th December 2011

Hello there. I'm looking at expanding my outboard gear a little, and have been focusing on compressors recently. I love TLA...

Georgebrooks_3
replies: 0 views: 1,791
Georgebrooks_3 26th December 2011

Best, while being the most transparent, converter and compressor in the $1200 to $1800 price range... And the same thing in...

jroode
replies: 4 views: 816
Richie 26th December 2011

Hey guys i'm new to this..... 1st time posting anything on Gearslutz Im trying to improve my signal chain so i can record...

blaks
replies: 0 views: 1,378
blaks 26th December 2011

Hi. I have a few question about Cwejman VM-1 a n a l o g u e h a v e n First of all I'm new to analog gear and I've been...

procs
replies: 1 views: 1,110
procs 26th December 2011

Just wanted to say how amazing this guy and his products are. I just bought one of the new HDK-7 drum mic kits and I am really...

JOliver
replies: 9 views: 1,312
sonick909 26th December 2011

Hey Guys merry Christmas! So I am sure you are all cringing at the thread title, but seriously yesterday It hit me and I...

Antoine8
replies: 8 views: 1,613
Antoine8 26th December 2011

All right, I have to leave my parents' house in about an hour from now, and I received the Pod UX2 recording interface for...

Deathstep
replies: 2 views: 654
energizer bunny 26th December 2011

What's the best pro tools control surface with faders under $200?

kevgees
replies: 1 views: 1,492
mattg082 26th December 2011

Whats the cheapest pro tools control surface with faders under $200?

kevgees
replies: 0 views: 1,151
kevgees 26th December 2011

Had no idea where to post this but I have a question for INDEPENDENT song writers and producers. Can't seem to find exactly what...

awhitebeats
replies: 2 views: 741
awhitebeats 26th December 2011

Hello! I was syncing 2 Focusrite Saffire PRo40 and I get pops form the ADAT inputs. Clocks set to internal on master and to...

dadodetres
replies: 4 views: 827
RightOnRome 26th December 2011

I know 8 way summing is the minimum since there are some summing units that do 8, but would it be worth summing 4 or 6 way since...

puppee
replies: 0 views: 696
puppee 26th December 2011

Greetings, and merry christmas to all. Regarding Doepfer LMK4 ; Still confused about the difference between two models...

onrozr
replies: 0 views: 1,990
onrozr 26th December 2011

Hi guys, I recently made some serious improvements to my studio. I sold my Focusrite Voice master Pro Platinum Preamp and my...

MikeChris
replies: 2 views: 1,499
Syncamorea 26th December 2011

So. I'm looking to expand my mic locker a bit, and one of the big things missing right now is a tube mic. I have a few...

nulldevice
replies: 1 views: 757
RominRonin 26th December 2011

Hi guys, Yesterday I had the opportunity to listen to Waves SSL on a Friend's DAW and its sound was damn great. Especially the...

Farshad
replies: 40 views: 21,958
Tube World 26th December 2011

Hello folks. I am about to purchase a pair of R121s. Royer sells a $200 (each) shockmount ... the RSM-1. Can anyone vouch for the...

astorian
replies: 11 views: 2,839
cjac9 26th December 2011

i have one JBL lsr 2310 sub, it has a crossover with 2 xlr outputs. what i want to be able to do, is to find some kind of A/B...

daveybasso
replies: 4 views: 1,044
daveybasso 26th December 2011

Hey all! I have a pair of Focal CMS65's, amazing monitors! However, the tweeter on the right speaker has started seriously...

wadealin
replies: 0 views: 1,211
wadealin 26th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search