The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,389
Views: 2,389
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well, I got a cheap ribbon mic in the mail today, and my first thought was, wow, this thing sounds great. It's just some random...

stevens119
replies: 8 views: 1,565
chavernac 9th January 2012

Hi, I'm trying to find a pair of K&H 0300's and wondered what suggestions you guys may have re: where to find some? (I've...

mattskiD
replies: 0 views: 744
mattskiD 9th January 2012

What's a good preamp to give a nice warm and big sound? Mic -blue cactus b7 capsul

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 3 views: 807
kittonian 9th January 2012

So i've just started doing pre production for an ep i'm recording and mixing, and we have decided to record vocals at home. I am...

alexq
replies: 0 views: 1,278
alexq 9th January 2012

Hi, I am running a newer IMAC and PT9. I just got 2 audiofire 12's and would like to use them together to interface with my...

crying1986
replies: 13 views: 4,302
Funkster 9th January 2012

Granted it will not be in the same playing field as an SSL or API, but in it's price range, how is the TL Audio M4's? It seems it...

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 1,461
aaronsounds 9th January 2012

Hi Everyone, I use my microphones only for vocals. I have a nice micpre (API 512c). I have two Shure mics... a KSM32 and SM7B....

Oliver Chesler
replies: 3 views: 1,036
jrakarl 9th January 2012

Hi I want to buy a mic but I just don't know what type. I would like to close mic quiet sources such as harddrives, crumpling of...

._.
replies: 22 views: 2,878
._. 9th January 2012

Anyone know where I can get replacement parts for this thing? It works, but I need to replace some pots and replace the knobs. ...

Space Nugget
replies: 18 views: 7,964
Echofix 9th January 2012

Im currently enrolled at full sail university (online) and i am trying to build my own studio...this is what i have at the...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 15 views: 1,007
Ernest Buckley 9th January 2012

Hello slutz! By no means do I pretend being a professional sound designer or better at it than anybody in the forum, but I've...

SleimanDamien
replies: 2 views: 728
SleimanDamien 9th January 2012

so i am looking at building an onsite recording rig for live shows and bigger bands and i was looking for something i could just...

berkleystudios
replies: 17 views: 2,437
pearldrum944 9th January 2012

Recently, I found myself trying juggle touring (as a drummer in a band) and dealing with mixing/producing projects at the same...

GordoBot
replies: 2 views: 675
GordoBot 9th January 2012

Hi everyone. I have spent the last few hours recording a piece of instrumental music on electric guitar. The piece is played...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 999
Kiwi 9th January 2012

Link: Hayley in the Studio 2009 - Paramore - PFC on Vimeo Also, that white thing in the background. Is that just a headphone...

anemicrock
replies: 16 views: 1,213
Mbear1596 9th January 2012

Hi guys I'm in a crossroad with we're I can take my passion for music eng/production. I'll make it short, and to the point. I...

TeamContra
replies: 4 views: 1,408
newdigitaluser 9th January 2012

I wanna know what would be the best settings to match these. Thanks.

Golitan11
replies: 7 views: 2,246
Golitan11 9th January 2012

I've been a guitar player for about 8-9 years, but I've always wanted to learn drums. I think the stars have finally aligned...

NotchontheRocks
replies: 88 views: 5,139
Sim 9th January 2012

I just got a hold of this unit. There is no manual to it. I like the sound, just being curious since I have other converters,...

dan le
replies: 1 views: 3,457
rundmcs 9th January 2012

Hey ya'll I've really been getting into the focusrite red 3 and have been experimenting with it across the mixbuss (was using...

agoraphobia
replies: 5 views: 3,554
agoraphobia 9th January 2012

I have a small (treated room), I have always had the right size monitors for it. Now I am curious: what about to get oversized...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 1,116
andy3 9th January 2012

Hi, I can't decide which wireless IEM to get. There's a YouTube video that shows the features of the AKG IVM 4, which look...

multivir
replies: 2 views: 2,820
dmilt23451 9th January 2012

.... just wanted to share a song I just wrapped up where I video'd the whole tracking process. I start by playing all the guitar...

freshchops
replies: 3 views: 856
freshchops 9th January 2012

Jobs @ Gearslutz Check it out. What do you think? Seems to have a lot audio and intern jobs.

Jules
replies: 6 views: 908
PdotDdot 9th January 2012

I'm looking for a mic primarily to track acoustic guitars, to occasionally be a good room mic for guitar amps and I'm debating...

Ted Wulfers
replies: 0 views: 1,366
Ted Wulfers 9th January 2012

Hi. Has anyone had a chance to compare these mics? I've been using the Avantone CK-1 for overheads and snare and have been quite...

masterhiggins
replies: 0 views: 3,070
masterhiggins 8th January 2012

Hello everyone! Wow it took me so long to find out how to post a question I'm new to gearslutz... Anyways I have been...

ash.k01
replies: 0 views: 2,377
ash.k01 8th January 2012

I've tried using guitar pro and the score feature in logic pro, but they have both been a total nightmare. All I really want to...

blackmajik2021
replies: 2 views: 626
Kiwi 8th January 2012

What's that hittt sound on the left speaker? Stick hitting a tiled floor? Tap dancing shoes? You can hear it on its own...

Blast9
replies: 28 views: 3,021
ohmtom 8th January 2012

I'm looking for thing to watch, whether it's documentaries related to the business, instructional YouTube videos, or web series. ...

Spaaceboy
replies: 12 views: 3,019
funkycam 8th January 2012

Hey guys, I have had this problem for a couple weeks now and its driving me up the wall. Basically every so often when playing...

Devon8822
replies: 6 views: 1,395
Apollo Soul 8th January 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,640
jasyr 8th January 2012

I was just looking at maybe buying one of these to kinda use as a filter box / sound mangler, I make electronic music and am just...

getmethough
replies: 5 views: 1,353
newdigitaluser 8th January 2012

Thinking of getting a 1982 AH desk and want to know if anyone has any experience with using one? I make EDM and want to try...

alanrigbeey
replies: 0 views: 1,050
alanrigbeey 8th January 2012

Hi, new kid on the forum here =) I got a RME Fireface 800 that I'm happy with but has realized that I really would like to...

Troubleshooter
replies: 1 views: 742
Troubleshooter 8th January 2012

an apparently unsecured condensor mic dropped from my mic stand...it has noticeable damage (one of the sides is bent) and when I...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 934
jkchuma 8th January 2012

Anyone use these guys before ? index

ScumBum
replies: 8 views: 1,107
Trakworx 8th January 2012

I just sold my 192 and I'm looking for a Pro Tools 9 license. I have an iLok and DVD with the software but I just need the...

awhitebeats
replies: 2 views: 2,211
awhitebeats 8th January 2012

I built my studio around my own needs, but as I begin to work on more projects for clients, I'm wondering how important it is to...

undermind
replies: 19 views: 1,564
gogar 8th January 2012

Hi everybody. I'm Alex from Ukraine, excuse me for my English first of all. I was lurking Gearslutz for a couple of years, and...

Bepec
replies: 1 views: 1,700
Grant Ransom 8th January 2012

I've just received a used pair of relatively expensive monitors and they sound unacceptably crap. The various rooms i've tested...

Milieu
replies: 25 views: 2,271
Graal 8th January 2012

I just purchased a '83 4210 Marshall JCM800 50 watt 1x12 combo and was wondering if anybody had any ideas if changing out a...

camerondye
replies: 5 views: 6,896
Stravinsky 8th January 2012

Super excited. Really can't wait for this thing to arrive. Besides vocals, what have you guys been using yours on? Mono Room Mic?

anemicrock
replies: 19 views: 1,834
Billy Pilgrim 8th January 2012

Dear Customer support. This letter is ment mostly as an information, but I would like though to get a reply. We bought a...

Codo
replies: 0 views: 840
Codo 8th January 2012

Considering AT4047 -> Chandler Germanium Pre -> Purple MC77 Whatcha think of this? What will its strengths and...

matic
replies: 1 views: 667
chavernac 8th January 2012

I currently use an analog mixer and external A/D and D/A for recording and mixing with a DAW. All the most commonly used inputs...

Synth80s
replies: 10 views: 4,713
Me2 8th January 2012

SO I want to buy a 10 space API 500 series rack, and then fill it with 500 series modules. To start out. This will be going...

bs23232
replies: 7 views: 1,560
thegatsby 8th January 2012

I am a male baritone, not really a singer, but have been asked to sing harmonies for some friends. I use a at4040 and an akg 414...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 0 views: 986
thepilgrimsdream 8th January 2012

anybody using a preamp to pass your mix thru? API 512 C, Pacifica. etc? If you are using the Pacifica, are you using it with...

zak7
replies: 40 views: 7,796
electraluxx 8th January 2012

Hey all, I'm a drummer/engineer and I do some songwriting. Mostly work in post-production to pay the bills. I'm trying to...

popps
replies: 10 views: 2,081
popps 8th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search