The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi New member here. How do you cut and boost frequencies? I’ve been watching the George Massenburg video where he...

Audiofool
replies: 12 views: 1,349
Audiofool 29th December 2011
replies: 0 views: 1,274
mikeyman 29th December 2011

I actually have 2 Ensembles now setup to record 12 channels @ 96K or 16 channels at 48K into Logic. I'm going to track a full...

jacksonburn
replies: 6 views: 1,472
jacksonburn 29th December 2011

Are any of the cool dudes from this studio on this forum?

cowboycoalminer
replies: 2 views: 1,122
cowboycoalminer 29th December 2011

Howdy gang, While my intention is not to embark on yet another debate on the subject of whether OTB or ITB...

Eau1983
replies: 2 views: 1,794
JoshuaE 29th December 2011

Hi all I need to try out some synths. nord stage 2, access virus ti2, new novation etc.. and ideally some anolgue...

chrisgil
replies: 8 views: 689
Jomox 29th December 2011

As the title says, I'm looking for a pair of headphones. I'm going to use them as a reference beside my main ADAM P33A monitors...

shadewind
replies: 9 views: 22,064
Tube World 29th December 2011

compressor is used so your levels are not all over the place, is that true? but if you have programed four to the flour kick,...

loscolorados
replies: 9 views: 1,438
NeoHippy 29th December 2011

Anybody else had this? Turned in my slim phatty today and even with the volume knob and oscillator volumes on full the output is...

Mardi Gras
replies: 1 views: 1,290
NeoHippy 29th December 2011

There's a preamp/ line driver I'd like to get with transformers larger than my first car... well, almost. Anyway, it's a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 5 views: 755
Apollo Soul 29th December 2011

So I'm looking to fork out for some headphones for production. I'm looking to spend no more than £300. Looking for a clean,...

Ayala
replies: 8 views: 1,164
Ernest Buckley 29th December 2011

My doc sais I need more "Peace" in my life. Well, getting away and listening to music is my Peace. But, I don't have...

lifenaudio
replies: 6 views: 963
vintagelove 29th December 2011

Hi. I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a samplelibrary with a really good classical guitar. I need something that I can...

Cocobolo81
replies: 14 views: 6,722
Bullseye 29th December 2011

Hello everyone, I could not find an answer to my questions so..... 1) I have an M-AUDIO profire 2626 Blue Mics, pro...

RobDrmz
replies: 9 views: 1,118
kelvyn 29th December 2011

I have been thinking about this for a while. I´m not sure that the majority of music consumption is done via speakers...

claesbjo
replies: 3 views: 1,502
essessbe 29th December 2011

I'm looking at a Beyerdynamic MC 930 for $419 on ebay. It's listed as new. Why are there several others listed around $550 -...

CrankyChris
replies: 2 views: 2,169
cdog 29th December 2011

Hello, I have an UAD-1 Xpander card that I would like to use in my desktop DAW. Does anyone have any experience in using an...

msy
replies: 0 views: 924
msy 29th December 2011

I've been diagnosed with a type of Meniere's disease (cochlear hydrops). It kicked in properly in January 10. It means that...

Razorfish
replies: 59 views: 9,114
Keith99 29th December 2011

Hi everybody After years of reading this forum I decided to open a thread for busting the myths created on this and other audio...

bass man
replies: 140 views: 11,153
emearg_s 29th December 2011

Heaven and Hell - Heaven and Hell live 2007 - YouTube The music eats up most of the verb throughout, of course, so the best...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 2 views: 728
narcoman 29th December 2011

Recently picked up one of these (EV N/D468) for relatively cheap. I haven't had too many opportunities to use it yet, but, of...

Labozza
replies: 13 views: 20,613
Fonk 29th December 2011

I've realized this when i first record a song and listen to it through headphones it sounds great. then when you listen to it...

Musickiks
replies: 21 views: 2,010
JMc 29th December 2011

Hoh-kay. This question will totally reveal my lame lack of skill with tape machines, but i'm going to have to suck it up. I...

quickrick
replies: 1 views: 724
cinealta 29th December 2011

I know the question is kind of broad but I've been looking through different forums and threads, and I just cant seem to find an...

oftirado
replies: 11 views: 2,312
George Necola 29th December 2011

Anyone have a chance to try this mic out for kick? Does it sound anything like its venerable big brother the N/D868? I'm...

John N
replies: 4 views: 13,641
scratch36 29th December 2011

I feel like I might lack patience when it comes to mixing. I always read about people taking 6-12 hours on one song's mix, but I...

NotchontheRocks
replies: 3 views: 690
Kaoz 29th December 2011

Just found this online, from Christchurch NZ a few days ago (warning: contains coarse language, but I think it's justified so...

matt thomas
replies: 3 views: 935
Kaoz 29th December 2011

Hi everyone. I have been searching the internet for hours trying to figure out the answer to this question. I have an M-Audio...

heshbreakfast
replies: 0 views: 1,063
heshbreakfast 29th December 2011

Anybody got one? I am sure it sounds amazing. Just wondering if anyone has some feedback on it. Since I sold my 80b I need...

feral frequency
replies: 2 views: 1,235
Aaron Miller 29th December 2011

If you're using a decent mic with decent placement in a decent room and a decent EQ, EQ should be fine. Are there mics that...

grrrayson
replies: 39 views: 3,290
Ward Pike 29th December 2011

Kush Audio FUNCTION JUNCTION Monitor Controller | Full Compass When I called in - The shipped price was $390.00!! - I got the...

D K
replies: 0 views: 1,679
D K 29th December 2011

I thought it would be good to get a discussion going for some 500 series compressors out there. I would like to see...

Providence
replies: 6 views: 1,072
asagaai 29th December 2011
replies: 0 views: 682
PonChampa 29th December 2011

Although I feel nothing sounds as good as an overdriven tube amp being played through a speaker, recording an accurate...

Tom C
replies: 0 views: 717
Tom C 29th December 2011

I'm a writer/producer with a small home studio; I use an iMac with logic and an apogee duet. I have a decent tube mic that I love...

GuerrillaJoe
replies: 20 views: 1,702
YRLK 29th December 2011

I am looking for a workstation to use as a hub to my Virus Ti, R3, Microkorg. I love making tracks on Sequencers, so just...

lifenaudio
replies: 0 views: 905
lifenaudio 29th December 2011

Hey there guys! just a quick question. I have a M-audio fast track. just the most basic interface they offer. I finally am...

chadn1
replies: 14 views: 1,442
Lights 28th December 2011

Hello all! This is my first post... I got a hold of two 1x15 Deitz pa cabs. Dietz were handbuilt cabs from the 70s built by a...

QuantumSoup
replies: 0 views: 1,296
QuantumSoup 28th December 2011

What's the most transparent pop filter, giving very little or even no preference to its ability to stop massive blasts. (As the...

radiospace
replies: 25 views: 6,279
OwDU7 28th December 2011

Hey all, Got a studio quad v2. I have a few Qs. Have read the manual but still not sure. I want to use it as two totally...

Major Tom
replies: 2 views: 3,442
trumq 28th December 2011

Hi. I am building a U47-replica based on the cheaper but still accurate EQUINOX body and grille. They offer the LONG BODY...

TRANSISTOR77
replies: 0 views: 3,499
TRANSISTOR77 28th December 2011

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I got confused about which forum was most appropriate. Feel free to move it if necessary. So...

Bonhilda
replies: 7 views: 2,418
Gamelan 28th December 2011

I LOVE the Sta-Level and realize you get what you pay for, but I'm sick of being in debt. Anyone have any suggestions? Mostly for...

Johnkenn
replies: 15 views: 1,861
greenfields 28th December 2011

Need an interface, USB/Firewire to work with Ableton Live running on a macbook pro in a live music setting, with preferably 6+...

georgebarnett
replies: 16 views: 1,163
Howeird 28th December 2011

i had a dream last night of a studio that was made completely by my own hands. when i woke i up i realized that this was next to...

berkleystudios
replies: 2 views: 991
berkleystudios 28th December 2011

So I guess these guys won't get sued by SE Electronics....since they didn't completely copy thier design. PostAudio Production...

Buss-me
replies: 2 views: 1,127
Buss-me 28th December 2011

TSM MT82. Ribbon microphone. Is it just me, or does it not look like a...

Lindell
replies: 43 views: 20,097
biffi99 28th December 2011

Now that you've stopped modding mics, would you care to share with the community what you did to the AKG C535eb? I for one would...

legato
replies: 4 views: 1,734
Ward Pike 28th December 2011

Hey all i'm going to be driving threw Portland in a couple days. I'm looking for new places to put up my studio and other rooms...

KennyS
replies: 5 views: 853
pgraham 28th December 2011

I want to play my guitar through my 1 - 12 inch magnatone as well as my 2 - 12 music man amp at the same time. I heard i...

greenfields
replies: 10 views: 14,274
foldback 28th December 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search