The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

im looking at building my own monitors and found several kits would any of these work as "monitors" or is trying to...

berkleystudios
replies: 2 views: 1,842
Spiritworks 2nd January 2012

Hi There Gonna be doing a recording project with everybody playing and singing in the one room, lineup is bass, drums, vocals...

gareth81
replies: 7 views: 3,377
BradLyons 2nd January 2012

Earth, Wind & Fire - September - YouTube Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy - YouTube Gilbert O'Sullivan. Claire. -...

loopy
replies: 9 views: 1,194
frans 2nd January 2012

I'm thinking of posting a shootout of trumet mics since I haven't seen any good trumet shootouts anywhere. Any thoughts on how...

brassmoose
replies: 4 views: 1,196
travisbrown 2nd January 2012
replies: 25 views: 11,179
AV-Sauer 2nd January 2012

ala Hendrix? How would something like this DIY kit: Pre-built B.Y.O.C. ESV Vintage Fuzz (Vintage Fuzz Face) | eBay Compare to...

asdfdsa
replies: 6 views: 4,431
asdfdsa 2nd January 2012

So I'm going back to Nashville for X-mas and thought it would be cool to visit Blackbird. I guess my question is, does anyone...

illiummusic
replies: 7 views: 1,246
erikrpierce 2nd January 2012

hiya, when I was @ studio yesterday I got to know that you can use a normal yamaha NS 10 speaker (or any other speaker) to...

midmost
replies: 78 views: 58,439
mexicola84 2nd January 2012

Curious how these new ADs compare to the Burl. Getting ready to pick up a new AD. I do a lot of acoustic music.

REX
replies: 0 views: 692
REX 2nd January 2012

David Foster: Hit Man Returns "This Will Be" (Natalie Cole) - YouTube Pure talent. Nothing else need be...

loopy
replies: 7 views: 1,102
Funny Cat 2nd January 2012

Hi all, I'm looking to upgrade my interface and have been looking at a couple different options. I currently have a Firepod and...

MaxHupertz
replies: 1 views: 2,563
MaxHupertz 2nd January 2012

I just got this mic from another GS here in the classified. First thing out of the box is that this thing buzzes and hums like it...

hasbeen
replies: 3 views: 916
Haz-Mat-Strat 2nd January 2012

I've been looking around trying to find an answer for a few days now and no one seems to know if it is possible. I want to know...

ejvazquez
replies: 7 views: 943
geezerrules 2nd January 2012

Hello. I'm currently to invest in a decent audio interface that will allow me to record good quality audio in a live situation....

onemorestep
replies: 6 views: 5,003
geezerrules 2nd January 2012

. Wishing you all a wonderful year. With the ULTIMATE gear adventures!! kfhkh .

Sqye
replies: 12 views: 842
ArcCirDude 2nd January 2012

I did some work over the holidays at Hyde Street in San Francisco and the engineer I was working with pulled out this...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 4 views: 2,408
Sniperschool 2nd January 2012

Hello everyone, I have been doing audiobooks for awhile now for this one client. I did it as a one off at first, but he has...

musicguitar
replies: 6 views: 1,036
mattg082 2nd January 2012

Which one of these has the best pres for a baritone aggressive rap vocal using a shure sm7b microphone? Gap 73, Duet, or duet 2?...

kevgees
replies: 0 views: 878
kevgees 2nd January 2012

Hi folks, Left my studio for one day and then when I get back something's cocked up! I have an MC Mix and the 10amp fuse blew,...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 957
[email protected] 2nd January 2012

At the moment I have an M-Audio Fast Track...

Darkstar2010
replies: 2 views: 730
Darkstar2010 2nd January 2012

Hi. I had a MACKIE 24-8 in my home studio, connected to an ALESIS ADAT HD24. The studio snake was connected to the XLR inputs....

JRB
replies: 5 views: 4,308
Anghello 2nd January 2012

hey guys, looking into monitors for my house studio. i don't have any room dimensions yet, but can guess that my rooms will be...

JBQIII
replies: 11 views: 9,486
bom619 2nd January 2012

Hello Motu users.... just a quick one. What is everyone using for volume control on a 24 i o? Just got one. No volume knob like...

btbed
replies: 3 views: 982
Grin-go-go 1st January 2012

Hey Guys, First things first, this forum helped me learn a lot, I've been following it for a quite a while now. So heres...

xmOD
replies: 20 views: 2,290
xmOD 1st January 2012

Hi Guys, When my student finance came in, I decided to buy a Focusrite Saffire after reading all the great reviews, but just...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 856
icecubeman 1st January 2012

Hi, Looking to grab a pair of AKG K701 headphones for general tracking and mixing to augment my Tannoy Precision 8D. As I...

Whomper
replies: 1 views: 1,097
lancebug 1st January 2012

double checking, is there any A/D conversion if you are using an onyx mixer just as a normal analog mixer?

shanghaitang
replies: 1 views: 644
Manfrensengensen 1st January 2012

Anyone know much about Michael Rother and how he gets that unique sound that is heard all over the Neu! albums and Harmonia as...

Heathfinnie
replies: 6 views: 4,980
Batchainpuller78 1st January 2012

*Note* - Mods, if you feel there is a better forum to move this thread to please feel free So i saw an ad on craigslist over...

nonamesleft
replies: 2 views: 3,740
basshole1979 1st January 2012

Since it's a new year again, I will kick it off. Post pics of your studio. no need to be embarrassed. High end, low...

Benprogfuse
replies: 4 views: 3,068
Benprogfuse 1st January 2012

I recently learned about this service, but I want some personal reviews on the pros and cons of this service, anyone here used it...

Halloween
replies: 64 views: 4,924
theblue1 1st January 2012

I rarely allow Behringer products near the studio but I figured there would be little harm put into my signal chain with a...

steveyraff
replies: 6 views: 2,114
steveyraff 1st January 2012

The feature set looks pretty cool. Is it any good? Opinions? Reviews? Critique?

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 794
Deleted User 1st January 2012

...for me at least anyway! As we prepare to embark on a new year I set myself a new challenge to learn the trials and...

audigy
replies: 2 views: 841
blacklight_uk 1st January 2012

Happy 2012 to everybody! I'm in the process of finalizing the wring for my new studio, but I'm still on the fence how to wire...

DirkB
replies: 3 views: 1,038
Joao B. 1st January 2012

can someone give me some advice to that? the rock are double the price so i guess their should be a noticeable difference but...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 0 views: 1,323
tape_attack!!! 1st January 2012

I have a vocal track I'm working on where I'm only trying to raise the quietest levels, the rest of it is perfect. Is there a way...

cdhgamer
replies: 4 views: 1,155

1. Does JBL LSR2328p are worth the price versus KRK RP8? 2. I don't like the JBL LSR2310sp subwoofer, so will the KRK 10s do a...

Golitan11
replies: 3 views: 1,656
Golitan11 1st January 2012

check out the Amstrad home studio hi fi advert: Amstrad Advert c. 1985 - YouTube Brought a smile to my face this...

SASMastering
replies: 7 views: 1,059

So up until now, all of my mixing experience has been with tracks recorded with less-than-optimal gear. So, me and my band have...

mattjhuber
replies: 17 views: 1,245
binarymilton 1st January 2012

I am on a quest to find the right composing / mixing headphones to pair with an Apogee Duet 2 (yes I know mixing on phones is...

musicalm
replies: 0 views: 1,025
musicalm 1st January 2012

Hello all, I was recently informed that Logic Pro is for sale in the Apple app store for 199 bucks. I'm sure some of you...

SMCrock
replies: 4 views: 1,253
jayson_p 1st January 2012

Question... Is it a common practice to get a vocal track and outing it to a preamp and routing back through an interface into...

Dwink09
replies: 3 views: 1,221
icecubeman 1st January 2012

Just trying to get a list happening of android apps useful for musicians, producers, engineers, etc. Preferably Free heh I can't...

puppee
replies: 4 views: 2,670
Iron Man 1st January 2012

I wondered if it would be worth compiling a list of quality videos (eg YouTube) of, for example, producer's discussions, or...

daveybouy
replies: 4 views: 974
daveybouy 1st January 2012

I am a keyboard player who wants guitar parts in his arrangements. Using a VI I would like to program the needed chords into...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 1,355
Kiwi 1st January 2012

Just like the title says.. I'm sad confoosed I bought some Nady RSM-4 ribbon mics on eBay for like $30 each a while back, and...

samth3mancgp
replies: 0 views: 1,384
samth3mancgp 1st January 2012

Hello This has been bugging me and my google searches have yielded nothing... In logic 9, if I record a source with 2...

drumdrum
replies: 3 views: 1,430
claesbjo 1st January 2012

Anybody digging on one of these for kick at the moment.. I was listining to some old recordings and was missing it.... was my...

RightOnRome
replies: 1 views: 4,092
Kronos147 1st January 2012

I just acquired a handful of EV DS-35s (yay!), but upon taking them apart to clean them up I discovered that the foam inserts had...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 3 views: 821
Topsoe 1st January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search