The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I plan to use my lunchbox which has a pre with 48v pantom power, an eq and compressor modules in it. That will be my front end...

puppee
replies: 2 views: 620
neirbod 4th January 2012

Already own an Aurora 16 with LT-FW card. Want to know the alternatives... Cheap or expensive. Unit must have 16 channels of...

DavidChampoux
replies: 7 views: 926
DavidChampoux 4th January 2012

i just receive a project, that i did not track, and was stunned to find out that the .wav files have two different sample rates....

berkleystudios
replies: 10 views: 1,306
psycho_monkey 4th January 2012

hey slutz. can anyone clear up something for me.im looking for production orientated songwriting forums.i love gearslutz but ive...

sourceslut
replies: 11 views: 1,119
windmillsound 4th January 2012

hello i work at 44 khz cause my computer isn't fast enough to work at 88khz / 96 khz why isn't there a SUPER BOUNCE mode...

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 1,273
psycho_monkey 4th January 2012

It's always devastating to hear about anything being stolen, and after the whole Flemming Rasmussen situation I started wondering...

|-|
replies: 0 views: 722
|-| 4th January 2012

if anyone out there has the operations/maintenance manual for this in .pdf format, PLEASE pm me. cant find it anywhere online...

XodiaK
replies: 1 views: 2,465
mhbmusic 4th January 2012

I am talking about a "sidecar" to put my 2x 24" TFT screens on it. it should be small, weels not necessary, could...

George Necola
replies: 5 views: 1,170
George Necola 4th January 2012

gearslutz is great and there so much info on lots of stuff. but sometimes I wanna read about music stuff so is there a good...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 2,566
Jules 4th January 2012

Any creative slutz know of any good online songwriting forums to discuss tips, techniques, ideas, etc.

virtualsamana
replies: 2 views: 1,461
Jules 4th January 2012

Hello all and a happy new year to everyone!! My name is Billy and this is a study I'm doing for an Experimental Uni project....

grenos
replies: 6 views: 1,206
grenos 4th January 2012

Anyboby who knows "ashpotato" from Miami selling SSL gear on ebay? I am trying to get in contact with him ref. a deal...

HonkyTonk
replies: 0 views: 693
HonkyTonk 4th January 2012

Hi, folks. I'm cross-posting this on Cubase.net as well so if you answer me there, no need to answer me here. :) I'm a...

irq909
replies: 8 views: 2,636
jcc449 4th January 2012

Really dig Simple Plan's self titled album a lot, had a listen to it today and I really like the production style. Wondered if...

MikeTSH
replies: 10 views: 1,397
cinealta 4th January 2012

So for a long time I've been on the lookout for a midi fader system (other than the korg products) and this one from the Daft...

Cegor
replies: 3 views: 1,702
Cegor 4th January 2012

I just bought an RME hdspe aio because I'm totally sick of using the steinberg as an interface with it's goofy monitoring. I use...

featherstone
replies: 0 views: 1,297
featherstone 4th January 2012

Hello everybody. I just recently acquired a lunchbox, I'm trying to slim down my rig, and moving forward, would like to make...

cstanton
replies: 6 views: 1,444
travisbrown 4th January 2012

hey slutz hope you all are having a great beginning to 2012, wish you all success. ive been making music for some time now...

baller18
replies: 0 views: 553
baller18 4th January 2012
replies: 8 views: 1,120
AudioGaff 4th January 2012

I recently bought Pro Tools SE with a condenser microphone but now I want to start using an M Box Mini 2 with the software. Are...

Neontigerrrr
replies: 0 views: 602
Neontigerrrr 4th January 2012

I'm helping a friend choose a name for his studio, and we're wondering if there are many studios globally that have the same...

StephenT
replies: 28 views: 2,263
PRobb 4th January 2012

Wondering if anyone has any idea on the value of the STD-1. I've come across someone locally asking $500 and I just can't find...

bleudevel05
replies: 2 views: 3,280
bleudevel05 4th January 2012

Hi just got a Eureka and Im having trouble get any signal from Logic....I plugged my AT4040 into the Eureka then I used a XLR to...

MattDubois
replies: 6 views: 1,461
geezerrules 4th January 2012

Is there any software that can read the different channels from a DVD and isolate them? Say I've got a surround sound remix of an...

tenchijin2
replies: 3 views: 1,300
Mikey MTC 4th January 2012

hey guys. first post so i hope its in the right section. ive playing bass in a band for little over 4 years and have played...

crash0veride98
replies: 20 views: 3,725
GSF 4th January 2012

Hello brethren of music, I need your guidance on how to setup for a live performance with Ableton. The style of music is...

9BRelic
replies: 0 views: 1,636
9BRelic 4th January 2012

I found a good deal on a second hand MC834, I 'm interested in this mic as it's supposed to have a rather flat uncolored freq...

djanogil
replies: 13 views: 6,257
cyjanopan 4th January 2012

Hey everyone! Happy 2012! I do appreciate all the help, support, and occasional grief I get from folks on here! Hope more...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 3 views: 657
LPP 4th January 2012

if i record a synth that i made with a certain vst using my sm57 and then mix it with the original sound, would that be called...

jguliyev91
replies: 0 views: 435
Deleted User 4th January 2012

Arite 500 fans, i've got a 312a in my revolver and am looking for one more bullet. Need something clean and precise. Feeding into...

britdick
replies: 5 views: 897
kittonian 4th January 2012

I just purchased my first MIDI controller, Axiom 49, as a way to explore different ways to perform my electronic music live. I'm...

moon_ruins
replies: 4 views: 1,122
moon_ruins 4th January 2012

Hit Mix Engineer Chris ‘Von Pimpenstein’ Carter Embraces Freeware Plug-in Developers on Hit Single: Variety of Sound, Vladg...

Blandry
replies: 4 views: 1,686
chris carter 4th January 2012

Norddrum "Soon the world will dance to the beat of a different drum" Does anyone know what this can be??

johanpop
replies: 0 views: 883
johanpop 4th January 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying an SSL style comp for the mix buss. I had an STC-8 which was beautiful, but not quite my style...

Glamdring
replies: 6 views: 1,222
Glamdring 4th January 2012

im starting my own little studio, nothing flash but already have my interface and all of that done now i need to get an amp...

Nathan_2233
replies: 3 views: 2,307
Colonel Blues 3rd January 2012

Feel free to add any specifics or interesting points in the comments, and thanks for the input!

asdfdsa
replies: 20 views: 2,964
bluejbill 3rd January 2012

Now I know you can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time, but if you use the audio port of your device (Phone, laptop,...

hector361
replies: 0 views: 966
hector361 3rd January 2012

hello again... pretty sure that a mackie onyx 1640i is superior to an m-audio octane in terms of preamp quality...but how...

MoonMix
replies: 0 views: 1,421
MoonMix 3rd January 2012

After working on an SSL 4000 G+ for a couple years at a studio, I really crave the sweet gate/compressor action for my drum...

tstu102
replies: 9 views: 2,166
BillSimpkins 3rd January 2012

Welcome! Who ever met with AD/DA/AES3 interfaces of LAWO? They were working with a Lawo Diamond desk... Interested in the...

egoEgo
replies: 0 views: 1,215
egoEgo 3rd January 2012

I am looking for a cheap but effective control surface for protools. 002 mixers seem to be selling cheaper than other control...

Mixx
replies: 4 views: 2,511
Mixx 3rd January 2012

Jon Gomm - Passionflower - YouTube The fun starts at 0:44 and again at 1:04 -Box

InTheBox
replies: 15 views: 992
-tc- 3rd January 2012

my amp ^ my version is european, if you scroll down you will see that: Output Connectors: One pair of back-panel, 5-way...

feNix
replies: 0 views: 1,578
feNix 3rd January 2012

Hi there, i had to open my 2 germ comps for a little repair and i saw, that the Sidechain and Comp Curve Knobs had resistors on...

r.staettler
replies: 6 views: 1,841
Geoff_T 3rd January 2012

Please could you take 30 seconds of your time to complete my survey? Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com Its for my...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 183
scarlettslaney 3rd January 2012

I have a very rare SBG2-6 (red SG) made by Martin/Sigma from 1974. It's in kept in it's original HSC and played very little. The...

SuperBatDan
replies: 2 views: 8,266
SuperBatDan 3rd January 2012

Hi all. I'm currently a cubase user. I've been toying with the idea of moving over to PT 10. It will be for tracking no more...

stgaudio
replies: 1 views: 815
psycho_monkey 3rd January 2012

I'm about to do my own website or blog, and was wondering what's the best option for an audio player, and what are the solutions...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 1,645
theblue1 3rd January 2012

Hi slutz's, probable the thing i'm gonna ask is quite stupid but i couldn't find any thread related. My question is: i have a...

Dabardi
replies: 5 views: 868
Dabardi 3rd January 2012

I have a HP a710n with 3100+ AMD, 512 Ram, 160 G (7200) ( Chip set VIA VT8237) that has been running fine with PT 6.4 and MBox...

jdittrich
replies: 1 views: 680
Draytone 3rd January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search