The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need to split a signal coming out of my pre amp (trs cable out) to a tape machine and my mixer. the part going to my mixer is...

am radio
replies: 2 views: 2,838
Fletcher 5th January 2012

Hi there! Little introduction: my name is Anthon (24), I live in Belgium. I have a degree at sound-engineering (my...

Anthon
replies: 6 views: 879
Anthon 5th January 2012

I signed up for a freebie plug about a year ago and received a tidal wave of constant spam from them. Almost daily. Using the...

dmm
replies: 0 views: 622
dmm 5th January 2012

Even with great musicianship some songs still just flop mix wise, usually not adding the right "___" causes this. In...

lucasmusic
replies: 14 views: 2,014
nomoreflakes 5th January 2012

Just finished an album with SEEKA, a band from Amsterdam, Holland. We've put a lot of time and effort in it, stoked about their...

Svens
replies: 14 views: 1,106
Svens 5th January 2012

I'm constantly getting playback errors with my 002 rack (7.4). The errors are always one of three 1. The error that suggests...

Jaymz
replies: 16 views: 2,078
the donal 5th January 2012

Been looking into acquiring an Avid MC Artist Control V2 but wanted to ensure the build quality is solid. Is anyone experiencing...

TechSpec
replies: 0 views: 960
TechSpec 5th January 2012

Based off a Moog Taurus. Mini Taurus essentially? I'm very curious now, and hopefully one of you who knows about these...

PRESSPLAY
replies: 1 views: 2,072
PRESSPLAY 5th January 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for set of monitors not to produce but for music enjoyment. I figured the pro material should give better...

Grib
replies: 7 views: 1,138
Grib 5th January 2012

I have used lots of combos and realized it defiantly revolves around the actual gtr and player but i would like to know how YOU...

RightOnRome
replies: 10 views: 1,029
bwindsor 5th January 2012

If you mix on monitors you know well, and they usually translate well on other sources, is getting a pair of smaller monitors...

Tube World
replies: 17 views: 1,474
Musiclab 5th January 2012

im running Windows 7 64 bit. i just upgraded from 6 gigs of ddr3 to 16 gigs of ddr 3, should i have gone to 32 gigs? or would...

daveybasso
replies: 18 views: 3,765
cjogo 5th January 2012

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm thinking of getting a better mic. Currently I just use my Zoom H4n into the us122 to...

Freke70
replies: 2 views: 820
JL. 5th January 2012

Today is special price for Reactor on AudioMidi for 409 $. I checked forum, here is too many threads about design, but so little...

Factorysounds
replies: 0 views: 912
Factorysounds 5th January 2012

I was curious what your experiences are when it comes to exactly how much more processing power it takes to be in 88(or 96) over...

JBQIII
replies: 1 views: 617
gonklives 5th January 2012

Hello, I am into recording off the repro of discrete headed cassette decks off tape monitor mode to computer.. I know this may...

am radio
replies: 4 views: 1,325
vernier 5th January 2012

I like to used chopped up samples in "ancient" hardware (see my sig). At the moment i am warping and tuning my...

lunatic_77
replies: 2 views: 825
lunatic_77 5th January 2012

My home studio is 8' x 12' I can either go VTX6 used or D5 used. I was all set going with the VTX6 until I heard my friends new...

gluon gauge
replies: 0 views: 2,207
gluon gauge 5th January 2012

I used this song to make a tribute to all our service men and woman. The song in the video is beautifully recorded and was...

RickGobe
replies: 1 views: 626
RickGobe 5th January 2012

I think this would be great to hear mixes still using old systems such as the Digidesign Mix TDM system and see how audio...

puppee
replies: 2 views: 937
Enlightened Hand 5th January 2012

i bought a api a2d and i have a apogee mini me non usb version. the non usb versions are going for under $500 on ebay. if i...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 869
UPRYZ 5th January 2012

How about it, Slutz? heh Let's DO this!!! cooge gJT3J4hhz-M

T'Mershi Duween
replies: 45 views: 3,015
robro 5th January 2012

Hello, I am considering getting a rack of Seventh Circle Audio A12 pres, mostly to record rock (drums, amps etc.). I know...

neirbod
replies: 1 views: 1,068
neirbod 5th January 2012

Anybody try these out? They are pretty cheap and I really need a ribbon. THey have one with a lundahl transformer as well for an...

superburtm
replies: 3 views: 4,829
mattqualls 5th January 2012

Yes, a delightful thread concerning ns10's... I have a speaker that is distorting in the lower freq of the tweeter, I've...

crunch
replies: 0 views: 2,249
crunch 5th January 2012

Why, it's as if it was custom made for me...

brill bedroom
replies: 3 views: 1,271
brill bedroom 5th January 2012

hey! i would like to know whats the best way to connect the lynx with the d-box? i did it thru 2 outpu channels so far but in...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 2,287
Brian Woodring 5th January 2012

HI I have been offered one of these mics... anybody know what it is? CAnnot find any information on it so cannot gauge a...

ROBBO
replies: 7 views: 3,319
Peller 5th January 2012

Went on a little tear and bought some old rack delays, Ibanez AD 202, Korg SDD 1200 and Korg SDD 2000... All I can say is they...

GearOnTheGo
replies: 66 views: 13,391
tomdarude 5th January 2012

after working on a project for 2 days pro tools decided that it could not open the project file again. it opens for 5 seconds...

peeweedrummer
replies: 5 views: 1,371
peeweedrummer 5th January 2012

I'm having trouble with my SM7b . . . it wobbles when connected to my mic stand. I'm not talking about the side mounts - they're...

rockrev
replies: 10 views: 3,158
Sput 5th January 2012

My chain is currently blue bluebird into mbox 2 PRO. Currently no monitors or acoustic treatment. However this room isn't bad. I...

iPrayz4GOD
replies: 4 views: 705
AcoosticZoo 5th January 2012

Gearslutz User Reviews! Give-away this January is an sE Munro Egg monitor system! Gearslutz has launched a new User Review...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 1,014
Jules 5th January 2012

So I very recently purchased what seems to be a perfect apogee duet (first generation) from someone in my country over Ebay. Now...

Quantik_Music
replies: 8 views: 4,146
Quantik_Music 5th January 2012

Hi, I'm having some trouble with my setup and I was hoping someone here could give me some insight. I make use of a motu traveler...

inthecorner
replies: 1 views: 1,049
travisbrown 5th January 2012

im using an MPC 2000XL. i just had a program open... i was using it with the sequencer in song mode. had the song basically laid...

ianbryn11
replies: 0 views: 836
ianbryn11 5th January 2012

It's for a little research project I'm doing and I thought here at gear sluts would be a good place took ask. I didn't try to...

Ayala
replies: 12 views: 792
blacklight_uk 5th January 2012

I am researching long term storage solutions for my audio projects as well as personal pictures. I was digging the idea of...

marcnyc
replies: 1 views: 973
Draytone 5th January 2012

I couldn't sleep the other night and started thinking about the Ats-1 tape simulator, as I understand it, it's based on a...

Sotsirc
replies: 4 views: 1,078
Fleaman 5th January 2012

Anyone using Reaper professionally? by professionally I mean of course making money doing this full time.. M

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 1,519
Faderjockey 5th January 2012

I was looking into a way to expand the number of inputs for a non-HD PT system and thought the 96 I/O might work because of its...

NotchontheRocks
replies: 1 views: 969
berkleystudios 5th January 2012

I was thinking of using it with a new MacBook Air 13" in lieu of my existing Apogee Duet for remote recording (since the Air...

robjohn99
replies: 3 views: 1,482
pinkheadedbug 5th January 2012

When i first tried 414 after my Beta 87A i was in for a surprise. The sound was so much darker and so much more abrasive i...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 723
neurosport 5th January 2012

Looking at ways to achieve the sound found on the 3 Doors Down Self Titled Album. Here is a link to one song in particular 3...

drumzalicious
replies: 5 views: 968
drumzalicious 5th January 2012

About to go check out a used pro 2.1 system for mixing. Other than running some test tones to make sure everything is alive and...

scoring4films
replies: 3 views: 1,061
IceWood Studios 5th January 2012
replies: 5 views: 4,338
Kabby 5th January 2012

Music Producers Guild 2012 Awards Tickets – Buy Now To Avoid Disappointment Tickets for the 2012 Music Producers Guild...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 566
The Press Desk 5th January 2012

Hello I've been wanting to get another tape machine after having to leave my Ampex AG440 during my last cross country...

markekaylor
replies: 0 views: 853
markekaylor 5th January 2012

anyone tried it? any good results? i am really trying to purchase a mic and i guess xlr-usb cable but only because i have heard...

jguliyev91
replies: 0 views: 706
Deleted User 4th January 2012

Let's say I have one hardware compressor that I really like and many tracks I've already recorded that I'd like to use parallel...

electricity17
replies: 12 views: 1,355
electricity17 4th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search