The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Question ? When You Co Write a Hit Song with Many Writers on the Song that Wins a Grammy does the Artist that Receive's the...

Top40Music
replies: 3 views: 1,219
PopularDemand 7th January 2012

Im about to move into a flat and will no longer have the luxury of playing music loud when I want. I have got a set of Yamaha...

Chauvin
replies: 5 views: 812
Tom Higgins 7th January 2012

I just ordered a pair of Denon AH-D2000 headphones based on the fact that my source/amp right now is an Apogee Duet (original)...

asterix2k10
replies: 0 views: 1,588
asterix2k10 6th January 2012

Will I benefit using one of these over my cheap Raxxess nylon pop filter? My plosives are pretty bad on the Raxxess, as well as...

Dizzy
replies: 5 views: 4,240
eby132409 6th January 2012

I'm looking for someone with fast turn around time just need my vh4 biased. ???

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 1,486
gammalord 6th January 2012

I ask this because when i listen to a mix in my car or on laptop speakers, all the attention to detail gets lost. So why bother?...

StringBean
replies: 31 views: 2,251
HomeProducer 6th January 2012

Due to circumstances out of my control, I have to pack up my home studio for up to four months and put most of my gear in...

The Pressman
replies: 2 views: 661
JoshuaE 6th January 2012

ANyone know any information about this album? Mics, where it was recorded...ect...?

Stoneroses6300
replies: 10 views: 2,125
composer_v 6th January 2012

Microphone Help...American Microphone Model SD?? Does anyone know anything or ever seen or heard anything about an American...

mccominc
replies: 0 views: 777
mccominc 6th January 2012

Has anyone used a company in the UK that will pack and pallet a piece of heavy and bulky equipment and deliver ?

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 709
Deleted User 6th January 2012

Hey guys, I've been in talks with a studio about coming in and being their "go-to engineer." All of my recording...

PorpoiseMuffins
replies: 56 views: 3,911
original_min 6th January 2012

If I'm using it on the bass track, will it being on a mono drum overhead, room, or snare mic stack well? Or will it take away...

200hz
replies: 2 views: 982
kittonian 6th January 2012

Just wondering what mic lemmy is using for vocals on this clip? Motörhead - We Are Motörhead (Live 2000) - YouTube

django
replies: 2 views: 589
django 6th January 2012

Anybody have a good, cheap solution to allow 3 or 4 guitarists to practice together silently? This is the only thing I've...

Turdadactyl
replies: 2 views: 1,072
joeq 6th January 2012

Hi, I need an ambient mic for my small IEM setup. I'm a guitar player and will change from wedges to in ear. I got a Shure...

multivir
replies: 7 views: 2,741
multivir 6th January 2012

Hello all, I have an apportunity to pick up a Euphonix CS3000 for very little and I mean very little $$ heh! But of course...

Romanvm
replies: 12 views: 4,293
Romanvm 6th January 2012

Pics say it all. Not pretty. So-- Who do I call? What would it cost? How long would it take? A little history- I...

Shiny Beast
replies: 17 views: 10,859
garymusic 6th January 2012

Hi all! I am currently in the prossess of building our new studio. So we need a new recording setup. I have thought of two...

icemanaman
replies: 9 views: 2,477
ScumBum 6th January 2012

Hello! My vocal group is going to be heading off to England here soon for some shows, and we have 4 line 6 floor effects pedal...

Darhgo
replies: 6 views: 657
Darhgo 6th January 2012

Hi ALL and please bare with me. Every few years i try to upgrade some gear if the budget and wife allows it. I'm pretty happy...

demane22
replies: 17 views: 1,106
demane22 6th January 2012

I recorded this Rock instrumental. Input would be super sweet and take it if you want it any singer/songwriter alike! Thanks!

Dwink09
replies: 8 views: 754
Brickwerks 6th January 2012

What's your opinion on the condition of this old U87 capsule? Is this too much dust? Is it easy to clean off? I don't know about...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 11 views: 1,303
kennybro 6th January 2012

I am a UK resident and currently in my rack i have - - M-Audio Profire 2626 - Focusrite Trackmaster Pro - Digitech...

Fleabaggins
replies: 1 views: 1,186
MikeHill 6th January 2012

Im wondering if the low frequency spectrum in these speakers is too much hyped or forced for such a small speaker. Because of the...

makasi
replies: 0 views: 1,592
makasi 6th January 2012

Hey Guys, I own a Firestudio mobile FW Interface I need to clean. (Link to Download Manual) Over the last year and a half...

Mod
replies: 4 views: 2,399
Bob Ross 6th January 2012

Hi all, I have been playing the guitar for almost 4 years. Now i'd like to buy a bass, specially for recording. I'm looking for...

toxik967
replies: 14 views: 1,926
sound_music 6th January 2012

I have tried several ways to get recorded audio to be sent out to a guitar amp or an API 512c in Reaper with the focusrite...

rogernumber2
replies: 2 views: 1,153
rogernumber2 6th January 2012

THE best compressor plugin I have ever heard. (And this is including all of the comps on the UAD2 platform. I'm an unashamed,...

mirrorboy
replies: 14 views: 7,189
Apollo Soul 6th January 2012

i know all you gearslutz like looking at pictures of gear etc... well we've been updating our 'How to record an EP' photo album...

Hans Island
replies: 0 views: 564
Hans Island 6th January 2012

I'm looking for any kind of controller with a matrix/grid layout. It can have any dimensions but wider than 8 on at least one...

cleanjack
replies: 3 views: 17,287
|-| 6th January 2012

Hi all! If you've followed my posts I've been looking for a set of studio monitors that can handle tracking a lot of low...

eggobass
replies: 10 views: 2,635
Jomox 6th January 2012

Hi there I would like to recreate Pink Floyd's first album psychedelic vocal rack effect with vst. Ok, I know they record it in...

sk23
replies: 7 views: 2,741
sk23 6th January 2012

Well since we only have 2 months left until the last year on earth i was wondering what pieces of gear or software that everyone...

berkleystudios
replies: 73 views: 4,892
pwn 6th January 2012

As much as I would like to mic an amp, I am forced to use amp sims. I was hoping to get some help on getting a sound that doesn't...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 2 views: 1,648
FYUnited 6th January 2012

hey guys been interested in doing some live tracking at a studio with my 4 piece. Drums/2guitars/bass. was told it can take 2...

hithere
replies: 6 views: 1,061
Sultan of Swing 6th January 2012

Finally got some monitors for my studio, but every once and awhile the sound distorts and everything sounds like a filthy saw...

elitebeats
replies: 1 views: 1,163
Kiwi 6th January 2012

Hi :) I've been thinking about getting a Toft ATB 16, and I currently own an RME FF800 soundcard. What would be my best option...

HelloMellow
replies: 5 views: 1,242
Tomiboy 6th January 2012

Here is a scratch vocal I just made with a Shure SM7b > SoundDevices USBPre 2. I recorded two acoustic tracks with my KM184,...

shawntp
replies: 24 views: 3,329
piperopigeon 6th January 2012

whats going on? i can only play one note a time, nothing for like 3-4 seconds and then another note and so on. help?

jguliyev91
replies: 0 views: 1,018

Does anyone know how he gets that incredible guitar sound in Radiohead's House of Cards? I know there is a Space Echo involved,...

Heathfinnie
replies: 9 views: 10,826
audiogeek 6th January 2012

I'm deciding between a moog mg-1 and mopho. The main thing I'm not sold on about the mg-1 is the lack of pitch bend/mod wheels. ...

G. Kaye
replies: 8 views: 2,505
kosmically 6th January 2012

I was going to purchase a BLA Sparrow to transfer 1/4" analog mixes to digital. However, a friend has a Digi 192 ProTools...

mikoo69
replies: 0 views: 593
mikoo69 6th January 2012

can someone tell me how these compare and contrast

greenfields
replies: 4 views: 2,144
greenfields 6th January 2012

So my question is about phase when micing one head that is sent to 2 cabs. The 2 cabs will be in different rooms so I dont have...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 812
alexq 6th January 2012

I need to buy a Midi Keyboard because I want to learn to play piano and I want to add some extra texture in my music. Im looking...

Tritono9
replies: 5 views: 2,465
Rust Creep 6th January 2012

i just purchased sm-57 which is attached to an xlr wire connecting to the ICICLE connecting to my computer. when i do a sound...

jguliyev91
replies: 0 views: 484

I'm building a summing mixer and have a little problem. I'll be using all 8 analog outputs from the Ensemble and when I run the...

ColinMakesTunes
replies: 0 views: 833
ColinMakesTunes 6th January 2012

I am total newbie with recording drums. Can someone tell me the steps how to record drums? First kick, then snare,...or all the...

datafeist
replies: 14 views: 1,276
psycho_monkey 6th January 2012

Who owns various hardware and software compressors here !! heh LOL When did you prefer a software comp over a hardware comp...

clivek
replies: 47 views: 4,844
kerouac 6th January 2012

I just picked up a blueberry used for $475 from GC and wanted to do a shootout with my existing NT1a to make sure it was worth...

beergineer
replies: 6 views: 3,376
beergineer 6th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search