The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just purchased a '83 4210 Marshall JCM800 50 watt 1x12 combo and was wondering if anybody had any ideas if changing out a...

camerondye
replies: 5 views: 6,862
Stravinsky 8th January 2012

Super excited. Really can't wait for this thing to arrive. Besides vocals, what have you guys been using yours on? Mono Room Mic?

anemicrock
replies: 19 views: 1,827
Billy Pilgrim 8th January 2012

Dear Customer support. This letter is ment mostly as an information, but I would like though to get a reply. We bought a...

Codo
replies: 0 views: 838
Codo 8th January 2012

Considering AT4047 -> Chandler Germanium Pre -> Purple MC77 Whatcha think of this? What will its strengths and...

matic
replies: 1 views: 650
chavernac 8th January 2012

I currently use an analog mixer and external A/D and D/A for recording and mixing with a DAW. All the most commonly used inputs...

Synth80s
replies: 10 views: 4,708
Me2 8th January 2012

SO I want to buy a 10 space API 500 series rack, and then fill it with 500 series modules. To start out. This will be going...

bs23232
replies: 7 views: 1,557
thegatsby 8th January 2012

I am a male baritone, not really a singer, but have been asked to sing harmonies for some friends. I use a at4040 and an akg 414...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 0 views: 981
thepilgrimsdream 8th January 2012

anybody using a preamp to pass your mix thru? API 512 C, Pacifica. etc? If you are using the Pacifica, are you using it with...

zak7
replies: 40 views: 7,743
electraluxx 8th January 2012

Hey all, I'm a drummer/engineer and I do some songwriting. Mostly work in post-production to pay the bills. I'm trying to...

popps
replies: 10 views: 2,075
popps 8th January 2012

I have the options of getting a UA mkII, chandler g or the daking pre/eq the UA has a compressor, the chandler has really nice...

franke
replies: 0 views: 658
franke 8th January 2012

Can anyone access ilok.com it's been down for me for the last hour. Thanks

T_R_S
replies: 3 views: 1,142
stephent28 8th January 2012

Hey everybody, I just recently got a MOTU 2408 mk3 and am trying to link up my Octopre to it. I have a PC running Windows 7. I...

adashgb
replies: 4 views: 1,458
Spikelet 8th January 2012

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR Im at the end!! Ok as you know recording guitar to a PC can be a nightmare. I'm recording guitar and vocals...

poshbloke
replies: 4 views: 811
Old Goat 8th January 2012

Just for some inspiration: a friend of mine has a small, very small, very very small recording room (2,65 meters by 3,75...

ootle
replies: 3 views: 748
robertshaw 8th January 2012

This is the gear I have in my project studio. Purpose of the studio is recording my own music and some customers whom I choose to...

Tube World
replies: 24 views: 2,047
AcoosticZoo 8th January 2012

Whatup slutz, yingyang So I'm looking to purchase a new amp in the next couple months and i am in need of some serious...

Liquid_Laotzu
replies: 3 views: 686
Liquid_Laotzu 8th January 2012

Hi, I just wondered if anyone out there recommends a (more affordable?) alternative to the Benchmark unit ADC16 | Benchmark...

tomv-k
replies: 10 views: 1,751
psycho_monkey 8th January 2012

Hi, I have heard a rumour about Argosy or perhaps other studio furniture brand making a big desk for the iPhone. I have...

ruidostudios
replies: 3 views: 1,789
Igotsoul4u 8th January 2012

Hello All Been a long time since I posted here... I have a DOA Lexicon PCM80 that needs repair.. Lexicon does not repair...

Martyb123
replies: 1 views: 823
whoomusic 8th January 2012

I'm about to do my first mix through the 2 bus and we have it set up so stem busses around going in to the Dangerous and back out...

sventvkg
replies: 1 views: 1,105
JWalls2111 8th January 2012

Hello gearslutz! First post here but I lurk quite a bit on my iPad. Basically, sometime in 2012 I will be buying some gear for a...

Mikereardon
replies: 61 views: 3,331
Mikereardon 8th January 2012

How many notes would a virtuoso violinist pay for a Stradivarius? | Music | The Guardian

tomlee
replies: 45 views: 4,058
-tc- 7th January 2012

Hi, I want to record my tube amp and I have a spare one of these lying around and thought I might put it to good use. I need to...

ktmay2
replies: 0 views: 1,989
ktmay2 7th January 2012

Dear Folks, For some years now I have been happy using my Yamaha AW4416 to record my live music but I'm ready to leave this...

laurandy
replies: 2 views: 677
laurandy 7th January 2012

Hello all, Thinking about purchasing the Samson Resolv A5, found them for about $ 230. This will be my first purchase of studio...

Eternal_One
replies: 5 views: 2,795
Eternal_One 7th January 2012

I want to hire a producer to help me with my album/songs. Pop, Matt Kearney style stuff. Is it safe to send my songs which I...

REX
replies: 18 views: 1,149
yotonic 7th January 2012

Who did the austra stuff? ****ing god.. Really, really amazing

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 617
uncle muscles 7th January 2012

So I've been talking and dreaming about how nice it would be to have a commercial/residential space that would be my studio as...

HKD126
replies: 9 views: 1,379
RainbowStorm 7th January 2012

I recently picked up a set of 7506s and I was listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers on my iPod Classic and something immediately...

InternJesse
replies: 3 views: 1,293
InternJesse 7th January 2012

Reading somewhere on this forum that the 1176 compressor in the UAD channel strip would not sound like the classic, I am...

HomeProducer
replies: 9 views: 1,678
dave gross 7th January 2012

Hey there Gearslutz. I just wanted some opinions/ideas/advice on what you guys do after you finish a song and want to get people...

DavidStarz
replies: 8 views: 1,798
tommyd123 7th January 2012

Constantly searching for the mic and/or pre that really opens up my voice. I honestly don't think much of my own voice, but...

kerouac
replies: 19 views: 1,670
chevega 7th January 2012

Does anybody use this two in combo? Maybe on drum, How do you guys combine themheh

loscolorados
replies: 9 views: 4,451
crackmandu 7th January 2012

Anyone tried to do a comparison between these two? They are both getting A reviews..

PapaSon
replies: 5 views: 1,653
Jolly Jimmy 7th January 2012

Merry Christmas guys! So it's that time of year when you sell things and buy new things. Gotta love it. I currently just bought...

Chill71
replies: 20 views: 1,475
NJS 7th January 2012

I'm wondering if the hardware Ampex 351 amp works well as a tube saturation device without a tape transport. Or any better choice...

campers
replies: 5 views: 1,745
Nrt 7th January 2012

I'll admit, I don't do this for a living so I may not be the best judge. But I gotta say that the ART TPS II I have been using...

CassidyGT
replies: 10 views: 8,023
Snatchman 7th January 2012

Hi, I got a Babyface with only 2 analog ins (left and right). Connected my old Roland 2080 to those and it works perfect....

lembit_pet
replies: 3 views: 1,294
lembit_pet 7th January 2012

- MIX with the MASTERS 2011 - Exceptional One-Week Masterclasses in Music Production - We are pleased to announce that...

MWTM
replies: 2 views: 1,632
MWTM 7th January 2012

Let's use the following situation: 1) Guitar player records a DI track 2) You reamp it out to the amp of choice 3) You...

Scott Whigham
replies: 4 views: 811
Scott Whigham 7th January 2012

How do you like the mic? What do you use it on? I'm doing pre-production right now and use it a LOT. Really nice on vocals...

quietdrive
replies: 16 views: 8,002
nomoreflakes 7th January 2012

Does anybody here have a Soundcraft Ghost in their studio? I have been using one on my mixing room for a while and I really...

crying1986
replies: 4 views: 1,577
biggator6 7th January 2012

Last time I emailed support I didnt get an answer but I you Soundtoys guys always get back to us here so Im posting here again...

Jorg
replies: 10 views: 3,789
lordadb 7th January 2012

Hi I usually send out reference mixes in high quality mp3. Maby 2-3 with small adjustments will leave the studio before we...

musicmixer04
replies: 3 views: 1,541
musicmixer04 7th January 2012

Hello everybody! Im about to purchase some new monitors. I was about to get the yamaha hs50m! Now I got a deal on some Krk V6...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 11 views: 4,243
Ron Vogel 7th January 2012

I'm getting this horrible bass boom plosive sound in one of my overheads. I've tried different cables, different pres, different...

Einstein
replies: 1 views: 691
Einstein 7th January 2012

Hey gang - I have a cheap analog multimeter from RadioShack. It doesn't have a continuity setting so for testing cables, etc I've...

rcb4t2
replies: 12 views: 1,165
Barish 7th January 2012

$400 a pedal or $900 for the h3000 unit. will be used for live. interested in delays/reverbs and the harmoniser. just pay...

y0ud
replies: 6 views: 3,462
y0ud 7th January 2012

Hello guys I used to play piano a couple of years back but had to sell it. I now live in a small apartment with no room for a...

MrNiceGuy
replies: 4 views: 1,483
NeoHippy 7th January 2012

Hello All, I know the folks from Slate hang here, so I hope they might catch this and help resolve my problem. Back on cyber...

Sofa King
replies: 7 views: 1,117
pishke 7th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search