The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My setup looks like... Rode K2 & SM7B --> GAP73 --> RNC --> (USB INTERFACE?) ---> High End PC Since I don't...

kylelgk
replies: 8 views: 2,182
Ronus 10th January 2012

Hei you people, hope you not forgotten the Fostex R8. Her is a rec i did playing into a fostex routed true a focusrite pro 40...

Mudminister
replies: 0 views: 667
Mudminister 10th January 2012

I noticed that I'm missing sound files for the Exs24. After navigating to the folder it indeed is empty. I have all disks but I'm...

Mevo2
replies: 5 views: 1,171
Mevo2 10th January 2012

Amazing Woman from Botswana plays a guitar like never before.avi.flv - YouTube!

Caramel
replies: 12 views: 1,101
TRJanuary 10th January 2012

I've owned this mic a few months now and never really known if it's working properly... It has a reputation for being one of...

binarymilton
replies: 4 views: 1,988
Gary Ladd 10th January 2012

It's a bit strange when everthing looks different all of a sudden....All of the graphics....buttons....layout....I feel as though...

kbshearer
replies: 26 views: 1,540
Jerrick 10th January 2012

Hoping I won't get slammed for this, tried google and the PT manual - yet I am still lost. If the main counter in Pro Tools...

rinkbossy
replies: 7 views: 3,236
Deleted User 10th January 2012

I am putting together a live rig for some acoustic shows I'm going to be doing and going to bring my PCM70 along for the ride...

choinga
replies: 5 views: 676
Pred80r 10th January 2012

This is my ScreenPrinting/Merch company. We will beat anyones price and can get a hold of almost every brand to print on. We can...

Milesholmwood
replies: 0 views: 675
Milesholmwood 10th January 2012

MOD 8EB2C1B Reverb Tank | Amplified Parts Spring Reverb Tanks Explained and Compared | Amplified Parts I've started to...

AASteveo
replies: 0 views: 1,084
AASteveo 9th January 2012

Hey you Old Timers , how did they make CD's back in the day before the DAW took over , before "Bounce to disk" ? How...

ScumBum
replies: 58 views: 6,434
dualflip 9th January 2012

Hi! How hard / impossible is to make punch-ins on A80 or MM1200? Does anyone know how long is the gap when making punch-ins on...

jetam
replies: 5 views: 1,802
Fletcher 9th January 2012

Hi Guys, i have Pro Tools 9 on a HP Z200, Win 7, 64 bit,4 GB RAM, Ci5. Everything worked fine, but after a while, i was tired...

Arpa
replies: 17 views: 7,601
StillCrazy 9th January 2012

I just purchased an A Designs Pacifica. This is my first real preamp. I have been using a Blue Baby Bottle on my vocals for about...

backtothemusic
replies: 35 views: 3,782
adirondack 9th January 2012

So I've just finished recording an album with many many layers of vocals. I'd like to tune them a bit, everything is fairly...

Im not Oscar
replies: 5 views: 5,068
Im not Oscar 9th January 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for the ultimate preamp to record electric instruments for reamping. I usually record the instrument in...

bicasaur
replies: 24 views: 1,753
nosebleedaudio 9th January 2012

i just got a brand new dbx 266xs dual compressor and limiter. i am so very new to the world of compression and only barley...

straightoutheB
replies: 1 views: 1,087
original_min 9th January 2012

Ok... So I found a great deal on pg48s on musicians friend:$113 for 3 with xlr cables and stands. So I decided to buy. Turns out...

Adotinthecosmos
replies: 10 views: 1,591
newdigitaluser 9th January 2012

I am looking into buying some top end outboard gear (couple api pres/eq, neve etc etc) but the issue is, that my main interface...

lovesickmusic
replies: 7 views: 702

Hello I own a studio project C1 and I rarely use it to record some vocal parts for my house music production. It's on the...

sk23
replies: 5 views: 2,375

Hi Slutz. My parents own old ProAc response three speakers and it seems over the years something crazy happened to...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 1,473
Mr.HOLMES 9th January 2012

in every graphic software you can 'blur' the picture. what would be the equivalent in audio ?

taa4j6
replies: 63 views: 14,107
dosilegecko 9th January 2012

I'm thinking of trying this, an Omni condenser inside the kick drum. Dont want to wreck my 414 trying it out yet, but has...

DaydreamInSound
replies: 7 views: 2,640
Slikjmuzik 9th January 2012

I have been dealing with soft but noticeable hiss in my recordings for a while, and I can't stand it anymore. I'm using a...

dgcobb
replies: 16 views: 3,431
KBOY 9th January 2012

GA is just about to release the DLX with 3 different carnhill mods. All mods include neve style HPF & LPF but according to...

theBackwardsman
replies: 3 views: 2,285
dickiefunk 9th January 2012

I am in the middle of upgrading the F/X part of my studio. My processing is mostly OTB. For delay I am mostly using fulltone...

paul999
replies: 21 views: 5,933
paul999 9th January 2012

"Study finds musicians cannot tell from sound alone whether they are playing an old classic instrument or one made last...

Arthur Stone
replies: 10 views: 2,163
Arthur Stone 9th January 2012

Sorry its not very big/clear, but you can see some microphones there, does anyone know what sort they are? and if they're any...

ScarredByDesign
replies: 2 views: 691
ScarredByDesign 9th January 2012

I'm putting together an 8-10 space rack full of gear I want/need for my solo acoustic performances. I am trying to acheive a high...

YULOGY
replies: 3 views: 2,715
YULOGY 9th January 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lqmpoaE1M5A"...

spoonman
replies: 2 views: 1,137
spoonman 9th January 2012

Well, I got a cheap ribbon mic in the mail today, and my first thought was, wow, this thing sounds great. It's just some random...

stevens119
replies: 8 views: 1,563
chavernac 9th January 2012

Hi, I'm trying to find a pair of K&H 0300's and wondered what suggestions you guys may have re: where to find some? (I've...

mattskiD
replies: 0 views: 741
mattskiD 9th January 2012

What's a good preamp to give a nice warm and big sound? Mic -blue cactus b7 capsul

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 3 views: 803
kittonian 9th January 2012

So i've just started doing pre production for an ep i'm recording and mixing, and we have decided to record vocals at home. I am...

alexq
replies: 0 views: 1,273
alexq 9th January 2012

Hi, I am running a newer IMAC and PT9. I just got 2 audiofire 12's and would like to use them together to interface with my...

crying1986
replies: 13 views: 4,288
Funkster 9th January 2012

Granted it will not be in the same playing field as an SSL or API, but in it's price range, how is the TL Audio M4's? It seems it...

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 1,456
aaronsounds 9th January 2012

Hi Everyone, I use my microphones only for vocals. I have a nice micpre (API 512c). I have two Shure mics... a KSM32 and SM7B....

Oliver Chesler
replies: 3 views: 1,026
jrakarl 9th January 2012

Hi I want to buy a mic but I just don't know what type. I would like to close mic quiet sources such as harddrives, crumpling of...

._.
replies: 22 views: 2,869
._. 9th January 2012

Anyone know where I can get replacement parts for this thing? It works, but I need to replace some pots and replace the knobs. ...

Space Nugget
replies: 18 views: 7,941
Echofix 9th January 2012

Im currently enrolled at full sail university (online) and i am trying to build my own studio...this is what i have at the...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 15 views: 1,001
Ernest Buckley 9th January 2012

Hello slutz! By no means do I pretend being a professional sound designer or better at it than anybody in the forum, but I've...

SleimanDamien
replies: 2 views: 726
SleimanDamien 9th January 2012

so i am looking at building an onsite recording rig for live shows and bigger bands and i was looking for something i could just...

berkleystudios
replies: 17 views: 2,425
pearldrum944 9th January 2012

Recently, I found myself trying juggle touring (as a drummer in a band) and dealing with mixing/producing projects at the same...

GordoBot
replies: 2 views: 673
GordoBot 9th January 2012

Hi everyone. I have spent the last few hours recording a piece of instrumental music on electric guitar. The piece is played...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 996
Kiwi 9th January 2012

Link: Hayley in the Studio 2009 - Paramore - PFC on Vimeo Also, that white thing in the background. Is that just a headphone...

anemicrock
replies: 16 views: 1,207
Mbear1596 9th January 2012

Hi guys I'm in a crossroad with we're I can take my passion for music eng/production. I'll make it short, and to the point. I...

TeamContra
replies: 4 views: 1,403

I wanna know what would be the best settings to match these. Thanks.

Golitan11
replies: 7 views: 2,217
Golitan11 9th January 2012

I've been a guitar player for about 8-9 years, but I've always wanted to learn drums. I think the stars have finally aligned...

NotchontheRocks
replies: 88 views: 5,117
Sim 9th January 2012

I just got a hold of this unit. There is no manual to it. I like the sound, just being curious since I have other converters,...

dan le
replies: 1 views: 3,439
rundmcs 9th January 2012

Hey ya'll I've really been getting into the focusrite red 3 and have been experimenting with it across the mixbuss (was using...

agoraphobia
replies: 5 views: 3,521
agoraphobia 9th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search