The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've completed an intense period of R&D and now have a new modification for the RODE NT1a - new, more open-area "67 /...

Michael_Joly
replies: 69 views: 27,031
sgmusic 10th January 2012

Of the two scenarios what would have the best quality 2 channel result? 1. AF12 Multiple out> outboard gear > Lavry AD11...

goslar
replies: 0 views: 653
goslar 10th January 2012

Hi there, I'm thinking about buying the Presonus Firestudio so that I can use the interface and remote as a 5.1 monitor station...

Dodgedis
replies: 0 views: 950
Dodgedis 10th January 2012

I'm considering some kind of mult-effects unit for fun.... not recording or live. I've been looking at Boss, Line6, Rocktron etc....

nonsuchpro
replies: 2 views: 3,213
nonsuchpro 10th January 2012

Hi guy's I'm the drummer in a band and we need to use backing tracks live. we have been doing this for a while now, but need to...

benjisonfire
replies: 3 views: 3,125
neirbod 10th January 2012

Let's have a list! Unique means just that - unique. It doesn't mean what you like/don't like, it doesn't mean what sounds good...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 247 views: 14,950
Bristol_Jonesey 10th January 2012

Old 'Glass Harp' and 'Scarlett Pumpernickle' members still making great music - and doing it well. Area Musician Makes it to No....

jchas
replies: 0 views: 566
jchas 10th January 2012

I just did some quick math and discovered I have 7 compressors that give me a total of 13 channels and cost a total of around...

dysenterygary
replies: 26 views: 1,618
Bassmankr 10th January 2012

Hi All, I was reviewing some mixes that were done a little while ago, 24/44.1 mixed in Pro Tools then OTB into a console and...

roundaboutmusic
replies: 4 views: 2,373
-tc- 10th January 2012

Hi there, first post. 15 years ago I used to own an AMS tape phase simulator, and the person I bought it from said it had...

NilsPils
replies: 2 views: 1,032
dlmorley 10th January 2012

Hey there, have a H3500 unit that has been super reliable, unfortunately i may have killed a channel though, thanks to a...

autolux
replies: 0 views: 850
autolux 10th January 2012

I have a pair of Sony 7509's that are over 10 years old. There is an issue where I have to mess with the cord just right for me...

ryst
replies: 1 views: 920
baikonour 10th January 2012

Quick question. If you were in a studio and had use of all these mics, which would you use on a male vocal that was sounding a...

binarymilton
replies: 9 views: 1,213
Blues10 10th January 2012

The first of our HDX 2 systems is up and running for a client mix (Universal Music) All the interfaces work (non Avid & Avid)...

T_R_S
replies: 2 views: 806
AcoosticZoo 10th January 2012

Hello everyone. This is my first thread. So I mix a lot of indie rock, and a lot of hip hop. Can someone tell me what flavor...

theCota
replies: 18 views: 2,158
HiFi Yeah 10th January 2012

Sorry but I have been researching forever and I can't quite clear up how many analog outputs the Mbox 3 has. It says...

tyler1205
replies: 6 views: 1,284
nst7 10th January 2012

Ok, I appreciate that this was an inexpensive preamp when in production and a rather low-end piece of kit but has anyone here...

dialectic
replies: 20 views: 6,427
quantumpsych 10th January 2012

I'm a long-time NS10 user and when I set up my own little studio I supplemented them with a pair of Mackie HR824 Mk 2. I don't...

tankfield
replies: 0 views: 1,318
tankfield 10th January 2012

Hello there I just recently got my second Distressor EL-8x and hooked them up for for stereo image link mode, so i can process...

beau_mckee
replies: 1 views: 626
beau_mckee 10th January 2012

Does anyone know if there is a service manual for the privateq boxes/distributor online, or if there is a way for me get ahold of...

hihello
replies: 0 views: 1,052
hihello 10th January 2012

I am trying to put two mics into my Behringer K1800fx, one is xlr to xlr, sounds great, the other I am using an xlr to 1/4 I have...

joeman2003
replies: 5 views: 16,836
IceWood Studios 10th January 2012

Hey guys. Recently I have been going back and forth with myself about studio time/doing a lot myself. In my heart I know that...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 573
hithere 10th January 2012

Constant spiking /dropouts on playback (project is 57 tracks) Cubase 5 / 2.5ghz quad core cpu. 4gb ram. What is going on/ how to...

asdfdsa
replies: 7 views: 4,683
asdfdsa 10th January 2012

Just curious what some of you ITB mixers are loving on the drum bus these days. I'm gonna start a new bluesy rock mix and try...

Dopamine
replies: 22 views: 5,945
profplume 10th January 2012

My setup looks like... Rode K2 & SM7B --> GAP73 --> RNC --> (USB INTERFACE?) ---> High End PC Since I don't...

kylelgk
replies: 8 views: 2,182
Ronus 10th January 2012

Hei you people, hope you not forgotten the Fostex R8. Her is a rec i did playing into a fostex routed true a focusrite pro 40...

Mudminister
replies: 0 views: 667
Mudminister 10th January 2012

I noticed that I'm missing sound files for the Exs24. After navigating to the folder it indeed is empty. I have all disks but I'm...

Mevo2
replies: 5 views: 1,170
Mevo2 10th January 2012

Amazing Woman from Botswana plays a guitar like never before.avi.flv - YouTube!

Caramel
replies: 12 views: 1,101
TRJanuary 10th January 2012

I've owned this mic a few months now and never really known if it's working properly... It has a reputation for being one of...

binarymilton
replies: 4 views: 1,988
Gary Ladd 10th January 2012

It's a bit strange when everthing looks different all of a sudden....All of the graphics....buttons....layout....I feel as though...

kbshearer
replies: 26 views: 1,539
Jerrick 10th January 2012

Hoping I won't get slammed for this, tried google and the PT manual - yet I am still lost. If the main counter in Pro Tools...

rinkbossy
replies: 7 views: 3,233
Deleted User 10th January 2012

I am putting together a live rig for some acoustic shows I'm going to be doing and going to bring my PCM70 along for the ride...

choinga
replies: 5 views: 676
Pred80r 10th January 2012

This is my ScreenPrinting/Merch company. We will beat anyones price and can get a hold of almost every brand to print on. We can...

Milesholmwood
replies: 0 views: 672
Milesholmwood 10th January 2012

MOD 8EB2C1B Reverb Tank | Amplified Parts Spring Reverb Tanks Explained and Compared | Amplified Parts I've started to...

AASteveo
replies: 0 views: 1,084
AASteveo 9th January 2012

Hey you Old Timers , how did they make CD's back in the day before the DAW took over , before "Bounce to disk" ? How...

ScumBum
replies: 58 views: 6,430
dualflip 9th January 2012

Hi! How hard / impossible is to make punch-ins on A80 or MM1200? Does anyone know how long is the gap when making punch-ins on...

jetam
replies: 5 views: 1,802
Fletcher 9th January 2012

Hi Guys, i have Pro Tools 9 on a HP Z200, Win 7, 64 bit,4 GB RAM, Ci5. Everything worked fine, but after a while, i was tired...

Arpa
replies: 17 views: 7,600
StillCrazy 9th January 2012

I just purchased an A Designs Pacifica. This is my first real preamp. I have been using a Blue Baby Bottle on my vocals for about...

backtothemusic
replies: 35 views: 3,782
adirondack 9th January 2012

So I've just finished recording an album with many many layers of vocals. I'd like to tune them a bit, everything is fairly...

Im not Oscar
replies: 5 views: 5,068
Im not Oscar 9th January 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for the ultimate preamp to record electric instruments for reamping. I usually record the instrument in...

bicasaur
replies: 24 views: 1,751
nosebleedaudio 9th January 2012

i just got a brand new dbx 266xs dual compressor and limiter. i am so very new to the world of compression and only barley...

straightoutheB
replies: 1 views: 1,087
original_min 9th January 2012

Ok... So I found a great deal on pg48s on musicians friend:$113 for 3 with xlr cables and stands. So I decided to buy. Turns out...

Adotinthecosmos
replies: 10 views: 1,591
newdigitaluser 9th January 2012

I am looking into buying some top end outboard gear (couple api pres/eq, neve etc etc) but the issue is, that my main interface...

lovesickmusic
replies: 7 views: 702

Hello I own a studio project C1 and I rarely use it to record some vocal parts for my house music production. It's on the...

sk23
replies: 5 views: 2,374

Hi Slutz. My parents own old ProAc response three speakers and it seems over the years something crazy happened to...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 1,472
Mr.HOLMES 9th January 2012

in every graphic software you can 'blur' the picture. what would be the equivalent in audio ?

taa4j6
replies: 63 views: 14,097
dosilegecko 9th January 2012

I'm thinking of trying this, an Omni condenser inside the kick drum. Dont want to wreck my 414 trying it out yet, but has...

DaydreamInSound
replies: 7 views: 2,639
Slikjmuzik 9th January 2012

I have been dealing with soft but noticeable hiss in my recordings for a while, and I can't stand it anymore. I'm using a...

dgcobb
replies: 16 views: 3,431
KBOY 9th January 2012

GA is just about to release the DLX with 3 different carnhill mods. All mods include neve style HPF & LPF but according to...

theBackwardsman
replies: 3 views: 2,284
dickiefunk 9th January 2012

I am in the middle of upgrading the F/X part of my studio. My processing is mostly OTB. For delay I am mostly using fulltone...

paul999
replies: 21 views: 5,929
paul999 9th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search