The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is a blog I've started about audio related topics, most of the things I talk about will probably be common knowledge but I...

James Krumhansl
replies: 4 views: 976
audiogeek 12th January 2012

If you use an Audiosuite plugin and process a track is there no plugin delay since its not processing in real time ? Are...

ScumBum
replies: 2 views: 1,199
ScumBum 12th January 2012

Hey all, Long story short: I'm headed out for a month-long tour across Europe in February. My band has been using a Kurzweil...

ltd
replies: 8 views: 2,348
Kiwi 12th January 2012

We did some recent comparison clip recording sessions at the Jam Room with a ton of different mics on lots of different sources....

warhead
replies: 121 views: 30,079
dkelley 12th January 2012
replies: 6 views: 762
dbock 12th January 2012

Ok so I'm ready to invest some money to bring my studio up to a higher level and would love to hear your suggestions. I haven't...

Ketster
replies: 4 views: 754
IGive'nTakeInfo 12th January 2012

I have been reading and learning from you sluts for years. I do believe this is my first *edit* 3rd time posting. I have nowhere...

m33
replies: 0 views: 832
m33 11th January 2012

Hey guys. I have a high quality snare sample for DL. Comes with Kontakt, Drumagog and Trigger files, as well as with all raw...

SignalsAudio
replies: 0 views: 1,709
SignalsAudio 11th January 2012

Hello all! If I were to get an RCA to 1/4

lifenaudio
replies: 0 views: 580
lifenaudio 11th January 2012

I have some free rack space :) and about to send back a guitar to the shop, which didn't convince me. I wanted to get me a HW...

HomeProducer
replies: 4 views: 2,321
e-are 11th January 2012

So I LOVE my rev G dual rectifier 100 watt head. It served me well on the road and cranked in the studio it produced some of my...

jumpnyc
replies: 33 views: 2,485
always_ending 11th January 2012

I have 7 33129 and I am missing 1 33129, I am in NYC anybody want to sell theirs?

danielsanint
replies: 0 views: 1,013
danielsanint 11th January 2012

I work in a professional studio with all high end gear but at home for my portable setup I have a MacBook Pro and some Focal...

marcnyc
replies: 27 views: 9,270
LeeYoo 11th January 2012

I LOVE this song. I believe John Feldmann produced/mixed the whole record (Vulnerable) which is out in March. Can't...

ryst
replies: 2 views: 848
envyandother 11th January 2012

I am not a huge app guy, but I did purchase this one. If you are a Pro Tools user this app might be of interest "PT...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 1,577
sventvkg 11th January 2012

I noticed that one of my HS80's has a lower sub bass response. If i play a song and move the pan left and then right, there is...

backplay
replies: 7 views: 1,734
backplay 11th January 2012

Hello all, I need help understanding firewire. Currently, I am using a motu 24 i/o and a large format mixer with direct outs. I...

anotherguitarist
replies: 5 views: 761
anotherguitarist 11th January 2012

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, so please excuse me if I am posting to the wrong area. I am in the process of designing a...

Final_Symphony
replies: 2 views: 641
Final_Symphony 11th January 2012

I was looking at images on google of the PCM4222evm (124db dynamic ad converter) to see how people are racking them. I came...

featherstone
replies: 16 views: 2,024
mattqualls 11th January 2012

Hi there Happy new year to one and all! As of Jan 2012 I am looking for recommendations for a dynamic mic pre-amp combo...

slowman
replies: 8 views: 1,826
Nobilmente 11th January 2012

From drums, to two-buss, stereo recordings, etc, even 'mastering'...what comp would you choose if you could only pick...

asdfdsa
replies: 13 views: 1,341
Cb Media 11th January 2012

Not literally of course, I mean with an adaptor/'Y-Splitter' why? I'm recording guitar to PC, and am using a Line6 UX2,...

poshbloke
replies: 10 views: 2,229
nedorama 11th January 2012

I understand that the Pro 24 has the DSP feature, so i can run stuff like reverb and limiter on the onboard chip and i wont have...

midoban
replies: 10 views: 2,904
bebopcola 11th January 2012

This is something I should know by now but don't.. I know how to apply the rule on an "horizontal" micing of a...

theBackwardsman
replies: 238 views: 24,158
theblue1 11th January 2012

I normally frown on these "help me buy something" threads but I think I might need some public opinion. I need a...

BJosephs
replies: 83 views: 12,469
BradM 11th January 2012

Microphone shuts down Dallas airport - YouTube Be careful guys and girls.

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 8 views: 1,803
MisterMark 11th January 2012

Curious how you all work here, especially self recorders. I'm an independent artist and home recorder really, so I end up...

jtaylor27
replies: 10 views: 1,672
StringBean 11th January 2012

(Dont chew me out im currently setting up a home studio) I currently have the opportunity to buy one of these, my question is...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 3 views: 2,199
Rapslashrnbking 11th January 2012

hey! i did a long research the last weeks finding ab EQ that does the job on my mixbus. seems like a pultec style EQ will do...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 4 views: 1,878
maxcherry 11th January 2012

So I got a pair of Adam A7s. The yahoos at the UPS store threw them in a box with a bunch of broken up pieces of styrofoam....

scottwilson
replies: 0 views: 1,277
scottwilson 11th January 2012

Hello all! I'm currently working up some plans to upgrade some gear. I like to mix on a console, and use buss compression as...

SDB_12
replies: 9 views: 1,871
jensenmann 11th January 2012

Does anyone know anything about the recording process/gear he uses to get the following vocal style? tu5yELkrmow I've always...

thefyn
replies: 0 views: 847
thefyn 11th January 2012

I need a reel of 1/4" test tone tape for a Teac 4300 running at 7.5 IPS. Does any one know where I can get this?...

bernieesquire
replies: 4 views: 1,712
bernieesquire 11th January 2012

Who has done this? I am looking for an answer to an 9maybe) strange question; I've got some 58's that are technically OK, but...

CAT5
replies: 2 views: 5,855
always_ending 11th January 2012

Hi everyone! I'd love to get some feedback from those who have provided mixes and masters to artists who are really going after...

Mertmo
replies: 0 views: 701
Mertmo 11th January 2012

Hi guys, 1st time visiting the UK. I can finally have me a proper Guinness heh I always end up taking gear with me on trips,...

Big_Bang
replies: 14 views: 1,395
Big_Bang 11th January 2012

Bringing in some musicians to play over a (mostly) ITB (as in sound libraries/MIDI) production. Would love some insight from...

Sotsirc
replies: 31 views: 1,673
semion 11th January 2012

Yes I've searched, thank you! I've got the SD Usbpre2. It's great. I had RME before and I bet the Babyface is great. The...

Shaolin
replies: 5 views: 1,848
Shaolin 11th January 2012

I use an MR816x which has quite good preamps. My bass amp has just died and I'm now thinking about DI'ing my bass into the MR,...

hemmick reef
replies: 0 views: 806
hemmick reef 11th January 2012

This is the situation. I record demos in Logic 9 with loops and electric guitar and bass at 32 samples. I send a mp3 mixdown to...

petmar
replies: 0 views: 465
petmar 11th January 2012

Hi Can anyone suggest a good DI around the £100 mark for taking guitar DI's as a backup in case some reamping is...

Pies
replies: 11 views: 5,108
Big Wheels 11th January 2012

Every vocal that I hear coming out a label's studio is very present. Radio hits, the vocal seems to have high freq pass filter...

fuzzface777
replies: 9 views: 867
travisbrown 11th January 2012

I'm having an Issue with Apogee AD 8000 recording summed audio from Dbox back into my Digi 003. My I O connections are.....Adat...

BlueFire
replies: 1 views: 1,502
iMusicMan 11th January 2012

Hi, I know there's a million posts on DAWs summing and how some people swear they sound different and others the same, BUT i'm...

jpmmusic
replies: 161 views: 11,570
-tc- 11th January 2012

I was at a studio a few days ago with a friend of mine, and he was making a beat (I was there just to watch), and the guy who...

sargentpilcher
replies: 9 views: 881
sargentpilcher 11th January 2012

Here is a link to a website that I found that has side by side comparisons of a Neumann TLM 103 vs a Rode NT1a, if anybody wanted...

madehumble
replies: 0 views: 7,790
madehumble 11th January 2012

Is there a plugin out there that can tell me the exact BPM of audio recordings of guitar riffs?

Devon8822
replies: 10 views: 10,610
madehumble 11th January 2012

Hello Gearslutz, I've helped a friend of mine by investing some time for is corporate computer stuff and now he wants to return...

JeanDit
replies: 2 views: 1,060
Cubaser 11th January 2012

Can't find one. Before thinking any harder on jumping to HD native with an avid interface, I want to see exactly how the...

crazyhorserocks
replies: 0 views: 1,343
crazyhorserocks 11th January 2012

This might be obvious, but not to me. I've always wished that Pro Tools had a panning knob instead of sliders. Are there any...

rinkbossy
replies: 6 views: 1,588
jonathan jetter 11th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search