The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, After recently taking delivery of 3 pairs of Event Opals and sending 3 pairs back due to them all being broken and or...

scottforsh
replies: 12 views: 4,978
scottforsh 13th January 2012

Just wanted to share my thoughts and excitement about my new HCL Mirror preamp: http://i40.tinypic.com/2m2jtk2.jpg I plugged...

Retinal
replies: 0 views: 3,123
Retinal 13th January 2012

Know this has been touched on before, but I'm looking for advice on the production techniques, in particular the drums. I...

nomorebigideas
replies: 4 views: 4,098
mschreiber 13th January 2012

what is the little practice amp on the vanity/lights between guitar player/mavis? not the ampeg but the lil one on the counter...

dabigfrog
replies: 2 views: 1,407
theblue1 13th January 2012

You can spend a lot on monitors- I know that the more expensive ones have "better" ingredients, but what makes a...

babydaddymusic
replies: 9 views: 738
baskervils 13th January 2012

I just wanted to start a thread on your take on the AKAI's MPC. Ive owned a MPC 2500 LE and a MPC 3000 and I just sold both of...

goldmann006
replies: 5 views: 2,065
evilpeezy 13th January 2012

Hey all- Just picked up a pair of Roland SDE-1000 delay units. I've been searching the forums and what not and everyone is...

mirrorboy
replies: 3 views: 1,306
mirrorboy 13th January 2012

As the title suggests I am interested to hear oppinions about emulations versus the real thing from people owning both and which...

HomeProducer
replies: 0 views: 762
HomeProducer 13th January 2012

I have a PCM70 v2. Anyone else using one that cares to share any presets for acoustic style music in a live rig? I'm assuming...

choinga
replies: 1 views: 634
choinga 13th January 2012

Hi all I am preparing for my live show. It will be an electronic trio with some live bass/guitar, synths and vocals. The vocal...

vibralux
replies: 11 views: 1,215
vibralux 13th January 2012

Hopefully some more experienced engineers can help out a home studio self recorder guy here. On this track I hear what I think is...

jtaylor27
replies: 0 views: 578
jtaylor27 13th January 2012

Hi I bought an op-amp to John Hardy 2 months ago. He never sent it to me. I wrotte him some emails, but he just didn't give me...

pacorro
replies: 1 views: 858
_Ludovico 13th January 2012

Hi all, I have I am perplexed as to why I'm getting 2 different results from using 2 different VST VU meters on my...

jlsgear
replies: 3 views: 1,374
jlsgear 13th January 2012

Hi, guys! This week I've bought a MOTU 828 mk3 Hybrid and realized that it was the biggest mistake in my life. I should have...

MikeMiller
replies: 10 views: 5,674
adrianww 13th January 2012

On Saturday I will have here two small girls recording some songs a duet vocals (playbacks to recorded instrumental). They want...

ISedlacek
replies: 5 views: 749
mikkelkiilerich 13th January 2012

Hello... I have a 1997 Vox AC30/6 TBX... I bought it used and didn't come with the tremolo switch pedal. I was just wondering......

Voodoomailman
replies: 4 views: 3,283
Voodoomailman 13th January 2012

Any thoughts on de-essing on the way in? I have an array of equipment, but I'll just mention one signal for now: Male...

monsieur x
replies: 6 views: 1,724
Granny Gremlin 13th January 2012

Hey guys, I want to sidechain an EQ. I need to turn down a certain freq on a certain track when the vocal kicks in. Don`t...

Klangarchitekten
replies: 1 views: 762
Strut78 13th January 2012

OK,this may really stupid, but here we go. I would love to buy a great console for home use. I make mostly electronic music so...

sctt_stone
replies: 7 views: 1,125
sctt_stone 13th January 2012

in old videos i see a lot of time people pointing the mic right to the whole of the acoustic guitar, ca. 30 cm away. when i am...

zinzin
replies: 10 views: 927
swafford 13th January 2012

how do you take off the grill of the sm7b please? not the windscreen but the grill. for micing guitar cab. thank you.

NoPro
replies: 9 views: 1,539
guitarwolle 13th January 2012

Hello there guys. My first post here. So sorry about my english, I'm from Porto Alegre Brazil. I know it's kind of...

audiofarm
replies: 3 views: 858
audiofarm 13th January 2012

I'm thinking about getting one Calrec 1050 and one 1051. The only difference I can find after a google search is a bass roll of...

axeman
replies: 0 views: 1,538
axeman 13th January 2012

I use GarageBand on my ipod mostly but I have nanostudio as well. GarageBand definitely wins hand down when it comes to recording...

Adotinthecosmos
replies: 3 views: 595
mattqualls 13th January 2012

I'm trying to convince my keyboard player that he would get way more chics if he rocked out on a keytar. Problem is that it is...

dhughes
replies: 7 views: 4,376
frambooz 13th January 2012

I'm looking for a little education on these 2 similarly priced units. is sound quality between the 2 subtle? I can't tell...

rogernumber2
replies: 0 views: 1,383
rogernumber2 13th January 2012

Hello, Can someone (of course if someone have) measure real max height of ms-2003 and ms-2005? thanks, and greetings

Dominiqued
replies: 1 views: 2,324
Dominiqued 13th January 2012

First post...I have a few questions for some of you musical geniuses on here (seriously reading some of the stuff here u guys are...

JosephYoung
replies: 26 views: 1,490
Kris 13th January 2012

Does anyone know of any decent studio equipment shops in the uk apart from kmr audio in London? I live in Scotland but I often...

holdmyfinger
replies: 4 views: 993
John Willett 13th January 2012

Hopefully the search is accurate and this hasn't come up for a while. If it has, I apologize. I'm deep in the mixing and...

floobie
replies: 15 views: 1,605
Jomox 13th January 2012

I'm coming to Brazil some time this year to record some percussion loops. Everything from individual instruments to complete drum...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 746
sushijr 13th January 2012

Methinks the guy needs help. :lol: Video

Dbas
replies: 5 views: 979
kafka 13th January 2012

So the most important question regarding NAMM next week: what's the best Mexican restaurant close by?

travisbrown
replies: 0 views: 632
travisbrown 13th January 2012

tone, or So, I'm considering getting some old school 80s scound. I'm seeing the Ibanez SM-9 in a few conversations, and noticed...

xyrium
replies: 8 views: 10,284
Chris Martins 13th January 2012

I whipped these bad boys up today! They show you how to create drum samples in which you can adjust each microphone's volume...

SignalsAudio
replies: 0 views: 836
SignalsAudio 13th January 2012

Hi everyone. What do you use on snares for modern pop/rock music. The last thing I used was a beyer m201 which I thought...

super teaboy87
replies: 59 views: 4,706
IM_ 13th January 2012

Hello, could you please tell me few models of most "famous": optical, FET, VCA, ecc compressors and write an example on...

andy3
replies: 1 views: 1,546
andy3 13th January 2012

Thinner ribbon on the SF series than on the R series, better suited to vocals. I think there's the regular SF, the phantom...

recorder2
replies: 10 views: 2,010
chavernac 13th January 2012

I've been doing a lot of research for dual monitors that can accurately reproduce bass notes in the 32hz - 40hz region (five...

eggobass
replies: 129 views: 11,132
filipv 13th January 2012

Hey guys, so after a thread confirming the not-so-great S/N ratio + noise floor of the preamps on my presonus firestudio tube...

dgcobb
replies: 17 views: 1,396
dgcobb 13th January 2012

So if I had about 2-3K to burn, and was looking for a great synth, which should I go for, or which would you go for? A...

Tibbon
replies: 25 views: 10,594
tonneaj 13th January 2012

I find my mid 70's Fender Princeton amp with a GZ34 rectifier is a little stiff. I want to try a 5U4 rectifier tube. Will I...

greenfields
replies: 3 views: 1,288
nedorama 13th January 2012

I recently bought a Presonus 44VSL. I am looking to be able to finally make a record and upload it for online distribution. I...

msmith886
replies: 0 views: 553
msmith886 13th January 2012

Like some others on this forum, I acquired one of these boxes but do not have any documents! If anybody can direct me to even a...

enochroot
replies: 0 views: 1,632
enochroot 13th January 2012

Probably dumb question: I have a rack setup with a SS preamp that I run into the effects return of my tube combo. Sounds great....

pforsell
replies: 1 views: 646
pforsell 13th January 2012

Hello, I am looking for some suggestions to experiment with OH placements, for a pair of Coles 4038s. I am mainly looking for...

IMRECS
replies: 10 views: 8,937
IMRECS 13th January 2012

I just got a new iMac for my studio and was looking around for cool, gear related screensavers. Couldn't find anything,...

Soundmanluke
replies: 3 views: 2,303
AcoosticZoo 13th January 2012

Does anyone know what vocoder was used on "How Does It Make You Feel" by Air? Very cool sound unlike anything I have...

rszanto
replies: 1 views: 1,603
VoiceEncoder 13th January 2012

can anyone explainthis, i have a nice sm57 which records with low output so i turned my usb preamp all the way (probably because...

jguliyev91
replies: 0 views: 690
Deleted User 13th January 2012

For those of you who were helping me with my Real Player download issues (see:...

Keyplayer
replies: 2 views: 964
FestivalStudios 13th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search