The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I found this pretty educational. Yes, the mastering is a little aggressive, but still. There's a lot going on, and you can...

EddieTheRed
replies: 6 views: 1,645
Scottn 15th January 2012

Has anyone had the chance to compare these two?

nigel saunders
replies: 6 views: 1,264
robertshaw 15th January 2012

Hello guys! I have a little question about my new/1st monitors :) Dynaudio BM5a MKII .. When i plug the cable to the 'electric...

ALG
replies: 3 views: 2,866
knightonabicycle 15th January 2012

Hi everyone howdy For a few days the TC electronis PolyTune app for iPhone is selling at a reasonable price ($ 0,99)...

Codo
replies: 0 views: 702
Codo 15th January 2012

Actually i am a bit confused about the master fader levels . I heard pretty lot opinions about where to keep faders . Some...

onrozr
replies: 1 views: 1,216
chicken 15th January 2012

If you need to use the same EQ on multiple tracks how is this usually done? Grouping the tracks and making opening the plugin...

Devon8822
replies: 17 views: 5,290
envyandother 15th January 2012

Hey guys, I recently moved my studio to a new location with a huge live room for drums. Really big and open, 12 ft ceilings, its...

mikethedrummer
replies: 34 views: 3,444
Drumsound 15th January 2012

Hey. Didn't see anybody address any fixes to this. Also, I'm an idiot, so... I'm using a MOTU Traveler mk3 with a Mac Pro...

RWagner
replies: 6 views: 2,121
travisbrown 15th January 2012

Have been using a pair of Coles 4038's for rooms and am thinking about somthing inexpensive I can leave parked in the rafters of...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 14 views: 1,098
uncle muscles 15th January 2012

Hi I do mixing and mastering I have protools HD3 on my mac pro. we can mix and mastering your projects with low price. i'll...

hirbod
replies: 13 views: 1,887
robertshaw 15th January 2012

I realize this thing hasn't been around that long, but just wondering if anyone's had their hands on one. It's 20 bits going in...

max cooper
replies: 15 views: 22,489
audiokid 15th January 2012

I have been wondering what makes an RME cardbus better than a standard firewire connector? I have an RME multiface 2 interface...

jackinthebox
replies: 1 views: 2,603
Konketsu 15th January 2012

So at some point one of my colleagues (who likes to obsessively clean when he gets drunk) misplaced the AC power adapter to my...

shudderingnoise
replies: 4 views: 6,924
Kiwi 15th January 2012

Hi. The Arcade Fire often uses this mic on...

Poulsbo Slim
replies: 2 views: 1,425
JWA419 15th January 2012

I'm looking to find a cheap (hopefully under $100, used is fine) setup to basically plug my mic into (sm58) to use for hand-held...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 2,846
ddageek 15th January 2012

I'm looking for a load box to use with a Marshall amp for recording and wondering which ones out there you guys have used and...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 1,599
Yummerz 15th January 2012

Anyone have any experience with these? What are they best on? Do they sound like anything else? Ashly? DBX? Symetrix? any...

boothnavy
replies: 2 views: 4,105
superbassman 15th January 2012

Hi, I'm finding some problems regarding eletrical instability. I have my set up all earth wired and I use a good power...

makasi
replies: 10 views: 970
makasi 15th January 2012

i am looking for a starting point for a real sounding verb. something along the lines of at the drive in kind of sound. i have...

stellar
replies: 4 views: 702
suedesound 15th January 2012

When leaving spaces between racked gear for cooling purposes, what effect will covering the front spaces with blank panels...

Laozi
replies: 5 views: 876
Laozi 15th January 2012

So, what with people listening to music on laptop speakers a lot, is there anything I can monitor through to check translation of...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 4 views: 849
StringBean 15th January 2012

Hey guy's saw this tweeted by the Foo Fighters, gives a little bit of a look inside to where they recorded their latest album...

dmilt23451
replies: 57 views: 11,009
Nick Laho 15th January 2012

All the videos I see and lit that I read about the System5 MC show it in a mixing environment only. Can you actually track a...

Keyplayer
replies: 3 views: 737
Nowak 15th January 2012

Hello, So here's my situation, I don't know if anyone can help but I thought I'd ask... I have a pair of BM15p driven by a...

Jackie Moon
replies: 1 views: 844
Jackie Moon 15th January 2012

SO the deal is I'm planning on buy a Universal Audio 610 Solo Pre-amp, but I'm confused about something. Im recording onto a Boss...

rob591987
replies: 3 views: 808
rob591987 15th January 2012

Hi, At present I run two audiofire units, an AF12 and an 8pre, both daisychained into my pc via firewire. The AF12 is being fed...

mothergirth
replies: 0 views: 598
mothergirth 15th January 2012

Hey guys, So I've been looking into buying a new FireWire interface, and I've narrowed it down to the Motu 896HD or the...

GSGuitarest
replies: 4 views: 2,461
musicmanworld 14th January 2012

taken from: The Recording Revolution - Home Studio Tips To Help You Make Better Music Now

LimpyLoo
replies: 278 views: 13,814
doug hazelrigg 14th January 2012

hey guys I am getting a rosetta in the mail in the next week and am excited to use it but wanted to confirm two things 1. I...

hithere
replies: 0 views: 1,360
hithere 14th January 2012

Hi all, My friends and I produce rock, electronica etc. on my logic imac and Roland FP-4 (using an apogee one). I've...

GJ999x
replies: 0 views: 770
GJ999x 14th January 2012

Whether its a comic strip, strange DIY gear contraption, general studio clownery, whatever, share it here!! I saw this pic and...

Skippy Cloudguy
replies: 4 views: 1,029
Wayne 14th January 2012

Hi, This is the first time I will record real drums after years of using drum libraries...they just do not have the weight I´m...

Virgil
replies: 39 views: 15,501
Jamicmac5 14th January 2012

Ive heard these two tubes are the same but......... when I switch out one of my 12ax7 (second tube from the left) for a ECC83,...

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 21,608
cavern 14th January 2012

Hey guys! Id like to get some opinions on whats the most versatile and "best" sounding digital guitar unit for fast...

Audiovisjon
replies: 0 views: 691
Audiovisjon 14th January 2012

For some reason my Altiverb is only showing mono impulse responses, an idea how to access stereo impulse responses in it? I am...

Devon8822
replies: 0 views: 1,144
Devon8822 14th January 2012

I was sitting with my Tascam US 2400 in front of me the other day thinking, "Hmm. I wonder if anyone's working on chaining...

travisbrown
replies: 0 views: 752
travisbrown 14th January 2012

Hey everybody, I’m looking for a compressor to add to my tracking chain. The sole purpose is, to introduce...

Hai-fish
replies: 1 views: 1,150
ghostwriter 14th January 2012

Does anyone know what this midi controller is called in the background right under the iPad? I've been looking for a keyboard...

Fart.In.B.Flat
replies: 1 views: 1,065
embrionic 14th January 2012

Folks, do any of you mix using graphic EQ's only...? ...or am I the only ****** to be doing this stuff? I know there's more...

antibiotic
replies: 7 views: 1,423
RedWallStudio 14th January 2012

Hi guys, just have listened to the 5.1 surround version of Steely Dan´s Gaucho on SACD. I listened to a lot of stuff in the...

Andreas Leonhard
replies: 2 views: 2,020
135862 14th January 2012

hey now anyone now about a 2 channel class a mic pre with the lundahl transformers? does great river offer this? i remember i...

mr.gefell
replies: 29 views: 5,540
FOURTHTUNZ 14th January 2012

Is it necessary to have a routine for mixing? Compress everything first? Eq everything first? Play the dry recording over a...

Mystikal $ound
replies: 8 views: 1,128
JalenRawley 14th January 2012

Yo. So i'm the hybrid type of mixing guy, lots ITB, but i always mixdown on the console. I was just curious what the vibe out...

agoraphobia
replies: 5 views: 685
agoraphobia 14th January 2012

I was wondering how much compression on vocals should I use on the way in at the moment im getting between 2-4 db GR and...

finlove
replies: 11 views: 1,717
Electric Blue 14th January 2012

hey guys! first my plan was to get a thermionic fat bustard because i wanna to expand my ITB setup so that i can add flavour...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 6 views: 1,898
fredouli 14th January 2012

Visualized CES Edition: Behringer's iNuke Boom speaker dock, a 10,000-watt altar for your iPod -- Engadget The link is to...

RDFiorentino
replies: 3 views: 729
RDFiorentino 14th January 2012

Hi chaps, In some thread on here someone posted a pic/graphic of a mix with all the instruments and vocal depicted like...

Karloff70
replies: 2 views: 1,923
Karloff70 14th January 2012

I have a treated, irregularly shaped room with high ceilings and bass traps and diffusion, etc... I have my desk not in center,...

babydaddymusic
replies: 47 views: 1,971
Jomox 14th January 2012

Hi Guys, I use both of these DAWs but love the workflow in Ableton. Set up a very simple test using third party plugins in...

drkoosh
replies: 28 views: 2,878
drkoosh 14th January 2012

I'm a beginner and started recording my songs while I was still learning / acquiring better equipment. Now I've got several songs...

dgcobb
replies: 13 views: 991
travisbrown 14th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search