The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

for use with an external ad converter. I know there are cheap interfaces with spdif, but does some small company make an...

lobit
replies: 0 views: 707
lobit 19th January 2012

Ten observations about The Roots on Jimmy Fallon 1) Branford Marsalis was the band leader for Jay Leno in the early days. ...

Silver Sonya
replies: 37 views: 5,257
jruberto 19th January 2012

Hi all, I am trying to get more into the art of foley/art design. I collected some crazy toys and bizzare stuff making noise,...

vibralux
replies: 4 views: 2,495
Foley Art 19th January 2012

hey gearslutzers (gearslutzterers?) been a while. i got a project i've been working on and I think i'm ready to get in there...

karmapol1ce
replies: 1 views: 548
ziggy2282 19th January 2012

So, I'm primarily a guitar player. I was in a band for 10 years but that has dissolved, mostly due to my family obligations with...

Patrick5150
replies: 1 views: 567
Patrick5150 19th January 2012

Can anyone recommend a distortion VST plugin that would be used for distorting bass. I hear bands like Chevelle's bass and get...

fooman
replies: 20 views: 2,663
henge 19th January 2012

So my room tends to get quite dusty (being in limestone building doesn't really help either) and thinking of best and safest way...

Arksun
replies: 10 views: 1,558
Arksun 19th January 2012

Anyone ever done business with this site? It seems legit but they still haven't emailed me my licensing information for Rob...

FShkreli
replies: 9 views: 803
apolo 19th January 2012

Regular John Recording - Raleigh, NC Strongly considering a buss compressor from this guy. Anyone have any experience with his...

AryehKunstler
replies: 23 views: 3,823
Slikjmuzik 19th January 2012

Just released...! Any comment...? at least VST support... but no MIDI ports...!

apolo
replies: 0 views: 534
apolo 19th January 2012

I just ordered a s5000. Curious if the internal floppy is scsi. Im wanting to swap it for a zip 250. Any help would be...

dirtyboy
replies: 5 views: 1,894
nedorama 19th January 2012

Soon to record drums in a new studio I'm working at. Here are my mic options and would like to know which one would you guys use...

Oroz
replies: 54 views: 34,461
Musiclab 19th January 2012

from a recent EQ mag article. Double Fantasy: Adversity Drives Mastodon To New Heights Of Creative Escapism has...

gregovertone
replies: 8 views: 3,591
musicmixer04 19th January 2012

I'm thinking of making a new promo website, to obviously promote your music, i'll do everyone! Does anyone have any ideas what i...

CR Producer
replies: 2 views: 1,056
CR Producer 19th January 2012

Anyone running this system? Success? Problems?

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 6 views: 983
M.S.P. 19th January 2012

Facebook ad. I hope this thread doesn't end up needing to be in the moan zone.

recordinghopkins
replies: 37 views: 3,550
Papanate 19th January 2012

Hello, thought I could post this here. I'm upgrading my hifi with some new electronics to keep up to date with these...

keyboardwizard
replies: 0 views: 1,225
keyboardwizard 19th January 2012

70's API Minature Console = 24 X API Mic-Pre's. I have had this Minature API ConsoleAPI since the 70's used it for live...

Arny
replies: 8 views: 1,732
Arny 19th January 2012

Hi all. I am using EZ Drummer DKFH in Cubase 5 with Pod Farm for guitars to record some demo's. At the moment, I am using MIDI to...

pescaglini
replies: 0 views: 834
pescaglini 19th January 2012

I'm wanting to post an add for a programmer in the jobs offered but when I try and do this it says I have two ads already - these...

karljohnson
replies: 2 views: 540
karljohnson 19th January 2012

Last weekend my CPU took a dump...replaced it and now have to re-register my vst's. NI was back to me the same day, SSD not a...

Ron Vogel
replies: 1 views: 617
Scott Whigham 19th January 2012

Hi there, I have been engineering pop music for the past 15 years mainly on Dynaudios and Genelecs in the studio. Then came...

Frank1
replies: 17 views: 2,462
Arksun 19th January 2012

I have a DBX 160S that's not working properly. As soon as i'm lowering the threshold it starts to distort. No compression = no...

Audiofool
replies: 0 views: 1,382
Audiofool 19th January 2012

This thread is about "The Rock Piano Sound" of the 60s&70s. Though being a classically trained pianist I soon fell...

horizon
replies: 14 views: 3,044
horizon 19th January 2012

Hi from Italy, I'm a very newbie and dedfinitely not a pro. I've just bought an Apogee Duet2 and I'm very impressed by its sound...

mellow yellow
replies: 0 views: 887
mellow yellow 19th January 2012

Hey, was wondering what kind of chain goes into making vocals sound like this Trailer Trash Tracys - You Wish You Were Red -...

carlotter
replies: 0 views: 585
carlotter 19th January 2012

Just wondering if any microphone junkies can shed any light as to what microphone this is? And if you do recognise it, do you...

Red Black
replies: 2 views: 937
Red Black 19th January 2012

If you can help me with this, I owe you my life. I am just about finished with a record that we used Melodyne extensively...

Im not Oscar
replies: 5 views: 689
Dz7 19th January 2012

Ive been using my Roland VS2480(which I keep for some off-sight live tracking) to control Digital Performer in HUI mode. To my...

gongbass
replies: 2 views: 2,193
mikeyman 19th January 2012

I really love the sound of these pianos but have some questions about them. 1. With a rhodes the 88 key vs the 73 key sounds...

skiroy
replies: 7 views: 9,277
skiroy 19th January 2012

Hey, For those of you familiar with these channel compressors...Have you used them for anything other than single drum tracks?...

crying1986
replies: 3 views: 1,206
Jack P 19th January 2012

Hey everyone, I have started to setup and invest in a small home studio and now need a new laptop. i currently have krk rockit 5s...

BWICKED905
replies: 0 views: 711
BWICKED905 19th January 2012

How's it going folks?! Looking for a bit of advice on recording a drum kit. As apart of my college course we're recording a...

simon_quinn
replies: 15 views: 2,122
GordZilla 19th January 2012

Hello! Long time listener, first time caller! Anyways, I'll have some money coming in pretty soon and I'm looking to spend it on...

RoyalRowdy
replies: 12 views: 1,085
RoyalRowdy 19th January 2012

I was wondering if when a new keyboard comes out does it just use all new sounds or does it reuse the previous keyboards library...

Ninathadon
replies: 4 views: 610
Ninathadon 19th January 2012

Okay, first time miking up the following situation and need some basic advice. Its just for fun so I'm just going to run with a...

fender4593
replies: 0 views: 566
fender4593 19th January 2012

Hey all, let's get some sluts on GoOgLe Plus connected... Here's my profile: Me on Google Plus

adam_f
replies: 0 views: 625
adam_f 19th January 2012

Ok im just wondering if im doing this right??? Im going Mic to avalon 737 input then avalon 737 output to distressor...

Mr.GrinchSD
replies: 2 views: 920
Mr.GrinchSD 19th January 2012

So I have a mircokorg, connected with a usb midi interface or whatever. And a audio interface. And when I connect my microkorg to...

macshutter
replies: 0 views: 813
macshutter 19th January 2012

one of the B300 powered monitors i have been using for foldback in the studio has died and i`m about to upgrade to the...

wombat1
replies: 0 views: 1,157
wombat1 19th January 2012

I had a chance to here a Dangerous D summing mixer on the weekend for the first time. I must admit that the mix seemed much...

targa2
replies: 1 views: 590
dimag333 19th January 2012

I just put a vocal track through the CLA Vocal pack effect, and while they are sounding good there is still a bit of fuzz at...

DownAndOutOfIt
replies: 2 views: 1,275
2Loud 18th January 2012

I'm currently on hold with M-Audio customer support, trying to find out what's going on with my monitor repair. They've had it...

hereticskeptic
replies: 0 views: 548
hereticskeptic 18th January 2012

My studio monitor test review. Ok i tested all top famous mark today and here is my my review. Monitor i should buy in the...

morre
replies: 6 views: 1,653
RKrizman 18th January 2012

So I have a workstation with a M-Audio Delta 192 audio interface. I'm using a set of M-Audio BX5a monitors with a SBX10...

Rofflesaurrr
replies: 2 views: 2,356
capnreverb 18th January 2012

Hi! I wonder what monitors to buy for mixing at low volume. I have a tinnitus that starts to scream at me for the rest of the...

ohmtom
replies: 0 views: 1,780
ohmtom 18th January 2012

Hey, A metal band I've recorded in the past is asking me how they could do bass drops live. Do any of you have suggestions? ...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 1,187
SDB_12 18th January 2012

Does anyone have a 24:8:2 meter bridge for sale for a Topaz Project 8? Adam.

optical.highway
replies: 0 views: 952
optical.highway 18th January 2012

Anybody know what's up? Also looking to get a second mixer board for some kmb 150 watt speakers. I gave the soundboard that came...

Adotinthecosmos
replies: 1 views: 531
Adotinthecosmos 18th January 2012

For live use I was considering getting a good DI and run the eleven rack through it. The main XLR outputs of the Eleven rack...

hollow
replies: 17 views: 5,530
nedorama 18th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search