The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have an older Allen & Heath mixer. When I plug a synth into the line ins, there's a LOT of gain. I have to engage the 30db...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 678
HSLand 20th January 2012

Looking at a few job prospectives and was wondering how to get Apple Certified. The apple site is a little confusing. The only...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 710
synthetik42 20th January 2012
replies: 6 views: 1,194
j-uk 20th January 2012

On an XLR, how do I know which pin is hot and what pin is cold? Using a Duet 2.

Sotsirc
replies: 20 views: 1,659
DeadPoet 20th January 2012

Title just about sums it up. I tried to create one earlier, but when I clicked the option for whether or not I should include a...

Ben B
replies: 1 views: 672
Ben B 20th January 2012

Hi guys, I'm currently working on a very dense track with drum machines, live drums, guitars, synths etc. I'm fixing to record a...

mattseidel
replies: 10 views: 3,129
theblue1 20th January 2012

To expand my profire from 8 to 16 channels I bought a ada8000. I've got two adat cables but I didnt pick up a wordclock cable. Do...

blackmajik2021
replies: 0 views: 1,084
blackmajik2021 20th January 2012

Hi I have recently set up my home studio and I'm in a dilemma. I have these monitor/speaker stands and I'm not sure whether to...

atmospheria
replies: 0 views: 664
atmospheria 20th January 2012

hi newbie here wasn't sure where to post this. I'm trying to help a guy fix his asr-x pro (red one). The pots jump around even...

beatniks3
replies: 4 views: 1,769
DrFrankencopter 20th January 2012

See. Change. 1/19/12 And: Line 6 is set to unveil "the most significant product announcements in the history of the...

Johnkenn
replies: 37 views: 5,283
travisbrown 20th January 2012

I've been enjoying my JBL 4408A's, they've been transferring to other systems really well, but I'd like to add a subwoofer to use...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 2,254
Jim Williams 20th January 2012
replies: 0 views: 705
erikdrink 20th January 2012

Hey people, I recently acquired a Yamaha TX7, it has the stock presets and that, but what i want to know is how do i get...

ollie633
replies: 3 views: 2,500
Steffmo 20th January 2012

Let's say the UAD-2 could only do 40 emulations like the Liquid channel. Which one would you choose and why? Which one sounds...

smoovemode
replies: 29 views: 4,205
Antoine8 20th January 2012

Hi, I've recently purchased a Blackbird pedalboard, with which I'm pretty stoked. It's a great little toy. However, it seems...

gunther
replies: 5 views: 2,275
Kiwi 20th January 2012

Can someone look at my diagram and tell me if this is the correct way to hook up two external ADAT devices to my Focusrite...

wirenut
replies: 4 views: 4,578
Chris Focusrite 20th January 2012

Hello, I am looking at purchasing the M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 Midi Keyboard for my MacBook Pro/Logic Pro 9 set-up; how does this...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 5,052
Jdiggity 20th January 2012

Hi, if you have both, would you tell me your opinion, positive and negative aspects when they are used that way. Thanks

Red Baron
replies: 7 views: 1,243
quantumpsych 20th January 2012

Hi, I'm new to ProTools (currently using PTHD3 7.4) and I have a question about setting up the cue mixes. Is there a way to...

3dchris
replies: 15 views: 8,658
puremix.net 20th January 2012

How are these pre's? Any must haves?

ch-holt
replies: 6 views: 1,149
robot gigante 20th January 2012

Well, almost. We got the prototypes up and running just in time to ship for the show. This is the New/Old MiniMain12. ...

barefoot
replies: 15 views: 4,618
Greentail 20th January 2012

I was curious if they were planning on releasing a DAC companion for the ADC16 and a google search found this: 16 Channel...

chadli
replies: 1 views: 1,502
Unknown soldier 20th January 2012

Just curious. To all you self/home recorders out there - When you write and perform all the tracks on your songs do you ever get...

jtaylor27
replies: 19 views: 1,069
theblue1 20th January 2012

I have a Audio Techna Pro 70 Lav mic I'm using for an on camera host. This person reads voice over from a script/prompter both on...

jandersongh
replies: 0 views: 1,117
jandersongh 20th January 2012

Hi all... Yeah, this topic has been beaten to death, but I'd like to get some new input before I plunk down the $$$.. I...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 30 views: 2,551
StudioCMiami 20th January 2012

So I have this old fostex D1624 that accepts word clock in and has adat ports. I'm using external conversion. If using ADAT in,...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 715
Unknown soldier 20th January 2012

Love the Coldplay Parachutes acoustic sound. I've upgraded everything- guitar, room, mic pre, etc... I bought a lunchbox with...

babydaddymusic
replies: 10 views: 3,944
AllAboutTone 20th January 2012

Does anyone know of where to find very old NAMM photos or have some? With all the NAMM explosion i keep reading about Gibson...

spiral
replies: 1 views: 1,057
MrMegaEli 20th January 2012

Just outta curiosity and an everlasting ambition to find that "perfect tone" I was wondering what some people use (be...

Peavey6505
replies: 9 views: 1,621
electricity17 20th January 2012

Whats up, first post here. So I'm currently using a Presonus Firestudio into Logic 9. I need at least one or two extra ins for...

SRStudio
replies: 0 views: 756
SRStudio 20th January 2012

I have been told to always turn phantom power off before disconnecting a microphone - is this because pops in the monitors - or...

JoRillo
replies: 17 views: 6,699
DrFrankencopter 20th January 2012

so i bought these monitors a few weeks ago and the problem is im hearing some buzzing but it only happens when sound is playing...

dudeguypersonman
replies: 2 views: 517
Papanate 20th January 2012

Hey folks, I'm looking for a half-decent tube amp for recording.... 5w or less. Actually, 1 watt or less would be fine, too. A...

Cole.
replies: 1 views: 767
grefunkel 20th January 2012

I am about to rebuild my home studio. This used to be a high end studio with outboard gear and a low end console (Soundcraft...

innermusic
replies: 10 views: 892
innermusic 20th January 2012

I am pretty well set on buying a distressor as my 1st compressor but one thing i read is that it is transformerless and if i...

rogernumber2
replies: 11 views: 1,634
hyper.real 20th January 2012

So pretty much long story short. I thought it would be a good idea to put another Analog 8x8 into my Symphony I/O right before I...

KennyS
replies: 1 views: 566
KennyS 19th January 2012

Hi slutz.... can someone recommend a repair tech in NY to service a TR808?

ssprod19
replies: 0 views: 984
gearluster 19th January 2012

Ok so I have been doing some research on buying an attenuation pad for my Seventh Circle Audio A12 preamps. While searching I...

endofall
replies: 1 views: 1,945
Granny Gremlin 19th January 2012

If I pitch a sample with harmonic and melodic content down a semitone, it becomes bass and low-mid heavy. If I pitch up a...

recorder2
replies: 2 views: 1,204
Kiwi 19th January 2012

So pretty much long story short. I thought it would be a good idea to put another Analog 8x8 into my Symphony I/O right before I...

KennyS
replies: 0 views: 444
KennyS 19th January 2012

What (if any) would be the benefit of bussing stems to tape as opposed to just a stereo mix? I'm not talking about outboard...

Halloween
replies: 29 views: 1,383
Flying_Dutchman 19th January 2012

I am currently in the process of spec'in g anew snake and am looking for thoughts/road stories of good & bad on Whirlwind...

jutter_Snob
replies: 0 views: 1,041
jutter_Snob 19th January 2012

I've been using an SWS home theater sub for a while to fill in the low end for my Mackie HR624's. This sub is mostly worthless...

Goreteks
replies: 3 views: 1,113
Goreteks 19th January 2012

Hey, all - thanks for reading. I am in the market for a new synth/ piano keyboard and I want to use it with mainstage for live...

megawolf
replies: 0 views: 1,453
megawolf 19th January 2012

Hi guys. I was thinking between Adam A7X and KRK VXT8. Then someone told me oh nono, A7X are bad for electronic production...

Pyzza
replies: 17 views: 1,913
Jomox 19th January 2012

I've been setting up and moving my studio around for longer than I can remember and I'm always struggling to make a workspace...

Octopussy
replies: 7 views: 1,097
Octopussy 19th January 2012

Ok guys, I'm probably going to bite on a new solid state mic around the $1k mark soon. I've sung on the Bock 195, I've heard...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 15 views: 1,534
Slikjmuzik 19th January 2012

Out of all of the options for Altec mixers or preamps, what are your favorites and why?

stagefright
replies: 0 views: 1,264
stagefright 19th January 2012

Hello slutz- So, today I was offered an opportunity to do on-location audio for a few guys who film bands performing acoustic...

jicolson
replies: 0 views: 503
jicolson 19th January 2012

Hello I am trying to set up a talk back mic In cubase using a lavalier mic. I have set everything up in cubase and have tested...

AirSneak
replies: 0 views: 949
AirSneak 19th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search