The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well, not quite day, I picked it up a week ago! Just got myself a '96 trace elliot super tramp twin. I had one of these a long...

EpiphonePhan
replies: 0 views: 740
EpiphonePhan 22nd January 2012

Is there a mixer is just stereo inputs? something like a zed R16 but for just stereo. Since i make electronic music very rarley...

complex
replies: 4 views: 1,333
adrianww 22nd January 2012

My 220 has crapped out, I"ll get it fixed but it is a few years old, so what sub £1000 pre would you recommend? my main...

Pip
replies: 10 views: 1,258
Pip 22nd January 2012

Hi I have spent the last 3 hours spraying non greasy cleaning solvent into the switches/buttons of my Korg SDD2000 delay. The...

foge
replies: 12 views: 3,740
Preston135 22nd January 2012

So, I stumbled across a link for some interest mics in another thread (Best Unknown/Little Known Mic). They're from Ear Trumpet...

pack1bm
replies: 41 views: 8,470
pgraham 22nd January 2012

Hi, anyone know of any decent guitar to midi converters? I want to trigger VST sounds. I'm aware of the axom ax 50 model, which...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 12 views: 13,040
Strangelove 22nd January 2012

pesando is talking about some reverb but i dont know how to spell it, to find it on internetshiee Something...

loscolorados
replies: 28 views: 3,010
T'Mershi Duween 22nd January 2012

Hey Folks, I recently acquired an Ashly Sc-66 and an Aphex 109 (parametric eq's) for a good price. I tried to get them modded by...

MattMoorman
replies: 5 views: 2,010
Sean Sullivan 22nd January 2012

I was looking to buying one of the tutorial videos from Multi Platinum Pro Tools, but I wanted to see if anyone had any...

dickyrader
replies: 4 views: 710
Rappy 22nd January 2012

Hi, I've just started a Facebook page dedicated to Premier drummers and the music that has been created over the years using...

dazzathedrummer
replies: 3 views: 811
dazzathedrummer 22nd January 2012

So basically I need a desk thats more ergonomic for working with out board, and I want a control surface. Right now I'm looking...

pwn
replies: 4 views: 2,211
jeffinaustin 22nd January 2012

Official Press Release: At NAMM Nektar Technology, Inc. the California based new brand for Advanced Control * Enhanced...

Fart.In.B.Flat
replies: 1 views: 1,496
miscend 22nd January 2012

s.a.e.

what is your opinion about this school..., i'm considering to go to los angeles...

johnjogurt
replies: 51 views: 10,234
joeq 22nd January 2012

.....listening to the new "The Forecast" Album.... I really love how those drums sound..................Recorded at...

Alexi
replies: 19 views: 3,572
Alexi 22nd January 2012

I am running the electricity of my studio on a dedicated breaker but is shared with the rest of the house (yes home studio). I am...

Keith Moore
replies: 9 views: 2,831
Kiwi 22nd January 2012

Hi guys! first of all I want to say this is my first post here and this forum is one of the best! So my question is this :...

procs
replies: 4 views: 1,189
BusyGirl 21st January 2012

I've been looking at a few cheap ribbons that can fit in my budget of $400 max. I'd like something that adds even more character...

StarfishMusic
replies: 7 views: 1,975
StarfishMusic 21st January 2012

In the UK and Looking to pop in to a couple of studios and say hi, shoot the breeze about the business. Will bring some music,...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 0 views: 915
Louis Bernstone 21st January 2012

Yes ... I'm entering myself into the self-inflicted critical fireball of hell and abyss of death. But I want to know what you...

Deleted User #196561
replies: 0 views: 598
Deleted User #196561 21st January 2012

I really like to idea of the BAE 8CM Is there any company manufacturing an 8 channel rack mixer for 1081 sized modules ?

Jack P
replies: 1 views: 1,329
tornveil 21st January 2012

Hi GS people!!! I have a MCI JH 110 tape recorder, that i want to mod with xlr ins and outs, there is only cables with tuchel...

atomicohm
replies: 2 views: 1,169
analogtodd 21st January 2012

One of these annoying threads...khrthjdrt How does the Ensemble hold up against the Duet 2 (which people all seem to agree was a...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 2,859
nst7 21st January 2012

Hi, having a hard time whittling down the finalists for my little demo project. It's a simple 3-piece, in-your-face B/D/G rock...

Sanchez
replies: 1 views: 841
edva 21st January 2012

With help from others in another thread (...

IRA
replies: 1 views: 3,017
edva 21st January 2012

Where do you all advertise your studios / production / engineering talents? Craigslist? Classifieds? Guitar Center? Thanks!

Clonkified
replies: 20 views: 6,263
dabigfrog 21st January 2012

I have a session starting next week that the drummer has already expressed that he wanted to use a mono room mic on his kit,...

thrillhouse
replies: 18 views: 7,682
Sean Sullivan 21st January 2012

Hello everyone! I am quite new to sound-recording in the film area. I have a zoom h4n, which I use for field- recording and now...

asheelts
replies: 1 views: 3,103
packagebear 21st January 2012

What is your favorite compression tutorial on internet??

loscolorados
replies: 9 views: 3,293
loscolorados 21st January 2012

Someone contacted me to buy a mic via Gumtree. All email correspondence on that website is identity-masked – it's all via their...

binarymilton
replies: 33 views: 5,045
binarymilton 21st January 2012

Are the outputs of the Onyx Blackjack a significant step down from the orginal Duet?

Ectagon
replies: 2 views: 1,942
FoxMulderFBI 21st January 2012

my question is: how do you use compression on acoustic guitar when you want control it's dynamic BUT IN THE SAME TIME work out...

zinzin
replies: 12 views: 7,447
mcgruff 21st January 2012

Hello all! I just had a quick question about using a separate headphone amp with an existing firewire interface. I am using a...

SugarFreeze
replies: 0 views: 1,003
SugarFreeze 21st January 2012

What are your thoughts on Digidesign's "PRE" vs. True Systems Precision 8?? I'm looking to upgrade! Thanks!

brandon.beaudoin
replies: 1 views: 1,635
MREVOL 21st January 2012

I have the first 8 tracks showing up on the faders...how do i get to the next set of tracks on the command 8? Im hitting page but...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 2 views: 605
Rapslashrnbking 21st January 2012

hey guys I need a optical cable like this I believe Amazon.com: StarTech.com THINTOSMIN6 6ft Toslink to Mini Digital Optical...

hithere
replies: 2 views: 1,012
hithere 21st January 2012

Having some friends over this weekend to play and I thought I would ty to record it. This is different for me bc I usually record...

fender4593
replies: 4 views: 666
fender4593 21st January 2012

I was using a D112 to mic a kick drum and it just died between songs. One song, it was fine. The next, nothing. I tried...

nafspark
replies: 6 views: 811
edva 21st January 2012

Hey everyone! I pulled the trigger and picked up an MXL V89 (and I got it for a RIDICULOUS price, too). I did a mic...

IsraelWignall
replies: 2 views: 2,733
Oldone 21st January 2012

PFTkgnhgdhw I've been wondering how to do this effect, and until now I thought it wasn't possible live.. Apparently it...

maxiedaniels
replies: 14 views: 2,142
reason108 21st January 2012

Hey all. I'm currently working on messages for my works new phone system. The phone company needs files to be: CCITT u Law,...

piemanmusic
replies: 0 views: 1,079
piemanmusic 21st January 2012

Around my place, someone is selling this old 1979 console... It's an Allen&Heath Brenell, price is really cheap ! Do you...

Colonel Blues
replies: 13 views: 3,889
Reptil 21st January 2012

Lol nothing important, just curious... I own both these monitors, and i can never decide! Are the highs rolled off on the...

TomMartin
replies: 3 views: 1,268
The Vulture 21st January 2012

Hi everybody, I ordered a Pro Tools HD|2 system and it is currently being delivered. I already own a Mackie Onyx 800r Interface....

brandon.beaudoin
replies: 3 views: 947
brandon.beaudoin 21st January 2012

Hi, After 15 years in the garage, I just found an old pair of Radio Shack PZM mics I had forgotten about. I forget the...

Suntower
replies: 6 views: 1,782
hyper.real 20th January 2012

Hi all, I need to analyze and compare harmonic structures of a few wav files on my hard disk; like shown below. So i need a...

Rairun
replies: 9 views: 2,879
Rairun 20th January 2012

I'm going to be building a new recording pc but still doing a lot of research. I have a Allen heath mix wiz 16 , all channels...

offcenter2005
replies: 7 views: 763
ears2thesky 20th January 2012

Hi folks, Like the thread title says, i'm looking for replacement faders (slide potentiometers) for my Quantum Audio Labs QM 8a...

drezz
replies: 2 views: 1,401
fazeka 20th January 2012

I just spent several hours listening to 3 very different albeit similarly priced (€1,000) nearfields this week, and have found...

the hendikeps
replies: 0 views: 680
the hendikeps 20th January 2012

I'm doing some sessions right now with a Glynn Johns settup. Using SM-81s about two stick lengths from snare. Everything is...

Aaron Miller
replies: 20 views: 2,351
joeq 20th January 2012

Nation's Sound Engineers Gather To Talk About Their Ponytails | The Onion - America's Finest News Source :lol: its funny how...

s34nsm411
replies: 4 views: 1,038
TRJanuary 20th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search