The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

does anybody knows this pre-eq-comp? how good is it?

pete
replies: 3 views: 6,129
paulswifka 23rd January 2012

Today my partner at the studio is selling his c24 and 96 plus patch. I can get by just no controller

TeamContra
replies: 0 views: 687
TeamContra 23rd January 2012

i got a 610 mkii tlm 103 and a original motu ultralite i was thinking of upgrading my interface to a duet 2 or maybe a...

JAZJETSON
replies: 1 views: 594
JAZJETSON 23rd January 2012

So my interface has, S/PDIF (coax) out, ADAT optical out and 1/4" analogue out. What would be the cheapest way for me to get...

Kurkkuviipale
replies: 10 views: 1,140
Brian Woodring 23rd January 2012

So i just got one of these desks, it's very small... 6 stereo input channels and 2 Mono input channels.. I has the master...

Agzilla
replies: 2 views: 942
Agzilla 23rd January 2012

Hi, I want to sell my hammer to buy new preamp or comp. I work on too much thing at the same time and the hammer is too hard...

stamand
replies: 3 views: 1,064
muziqfreek 23rd January 2012

Hey check out my facebook page, there you can find a Production kit, full of drum samples I made for making dubstep and hip hop...

goldmann006
replies: 0 views: 3,188
goldmann006 23rd January 2012

Questions in the title boing Im lusting over a real tape delay/echo.. and im a little weary about going down the vintage route...

Mardi Gras
replies: 7 views: 1,039
waxx 23rd January 2012

Hi everyone, I've just recently entered the outboard domain, but I have yet to buy and decent leads, I don't know much about...

studiomood
replies: 9 views: 879
cavern 23rd January 2012

Hello, I'm looking for a mic that reaches up to about 40-50 kHz. I'd like to pitch things down for some special effects. Any...

MaximG
replies: 18 views: 2,747
MaximG 23rd January 2012

Hey guys I currently have a Universal Audio 2192 and an A-designs Pacifica preamp. im really having trouble on deciding which...

audioman
replies: 22 views: 1,465
audioman 23rd January 2012

Hi All, I have had some light shed on this already and would welcome any further guidance...I am just starting out with Logic...

MikeTeeUK
replies: 0 views: 674
MikeTeeUK 23rd January 2012

Planning to go to the NAMM show that weekend so.... Thinking fellow members could meet at a restaurant, near the Convention...

chessparov
replies: 14 views: 2,174
Rylan 23rd January 2012

being the n00b i am, sometimes i have a hard time telling the difference when listening to a full mix. here are a few examples im...

Kbrinson85
replies: 0 views: 806
Kbrinson85 23rd January 2012

How do I soundproof a 5ft by 5ft closet to make a studio? What is the cheapest way to make it to where no sound can get in or...

Marcus Coselli
replies: 3 views: 676
projektk 23rd January 2012

Lately I've been noticing and enjoying songs whose elements are coexisting in different spaces...instruments and vocals with...

MattMoorman
replies: 17 views: 3,708
MattMoorman 23rd January 2012

i am doing live looping in ableton, and i need to use 8 footswitches to trigger things like start and stop etc (probably via midi...

deveas
replies: 2 views: 779
deveas 23rd January 2012

Hey everybody, I'm about ready to buy Avid's PRE. I already own a Universal Audio 610 Preamp. In your opinion, do you think that...

brandon.beaudoin
replies: 10 views: 2,722
analogexplosions 23rd January 2012

I hope that somebody can help me out here with a problem I have been thinking about for a bit. From what I think I know, and I...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 16 views: 3,325
robertshaw 23rd January 2012

klGft_PRi3o It keeps dying not long after I turn it on and play audio thru it. My other HS80M is perfectly fine. (See video).

tayzonday
replies: 7 views: 927
tayzonday 23rd January 2012

Hey Slutz, It's a common question to ask what compressor would be great on a drum buss, except I kinda like that VCA DBX sound...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 2 views: 897
Sonic Reducer 23rd January 2012

This is kinda a strange question but how do you get hard panned stuff to "poke" through giving that...

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 632
turtlejon 23rd January 2012

i just got the maschine and i was wondering can i transport the tracks i made to my studio one software? i know i can open a...

chefsteph
replies: 2 views: 555
chefsteph 23rd January 2012

Hey guys, just sharing some pics of my new Audient ASP console that i have recently bought. I was going to go for the Toft...

lwr
replies: 51 views: 16,186
bannerj 23rd January 2012

Ok, if you're over 35 (I am), this may inspire a long dormant diatribe against commercially successful '70s-era dance music. ...

AjD
replies: 70 views: 6,729
donnylang 23rd January 2012

Hey Folks... My setup is: Macbook Pro Avid Mbox Pro Logic Pro My problem is, that sometimes (only sometimes) when i...

Laust
replies: 1 views: 1,427
turtlejon 23rd January 2012

Back from NAMM, and seriously re-considering my current Launchpad+Nocturn setup for Ableton DJ'ing. DJ'ing is VERY new to me,...

maxiedaniels
replies: 0 views: 2,310
maxiedaniels 23rd January 2012

Hey guys, I've got an older Vestax HDR-6 hard disk recorder. It's charming, I like it... But it's clearly had a rough life and...

Audity
replies: 0 views: 1,036
Audity 23rd January 2012

Hey long time no see Slutz. Been busy raising babies and making records. My partners and I are embarking on a little...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 727
cajonezzz 23rd January 2012

I am a new R&B singer and I am trying to find what the best vocal R&B studio recording mic is for $300 or less. I need a...

Marcus Coselli
replies: 5 views: 1,649
Marcus Coselli 23rd January 2012

Has anyone put these side by side and done a real comparsion in terms of lowend response and overall volume? I recently got a...

jondoe1972
replies: 39 views: 16,799
cavern 23rd January 2012

Hey folks I have the fire face UC and well, have never been able to figure out if I should have the headphone setting at +4db,...

davidjfranco
replies: 0 views: 797
davidjfranco 23rd January 2012

Hey guys, So I understand it is common practice for engineers to (in a DAW) slide back the DI track a few ms to put it in phase...

AnalogBrain
replies: 14 views: 2,195
andychamp 23rd January 2012

Hi all, I apologize if my question is a little stupid and obvious. I found some cable threads via searching, but nothing...

Palaver
replies: 7 views: 4,507
Kiwi 23rd January 2012

I'm producing house and trance music mainly, and I'm currently considering a deal for a pair of Dynaudio BM5a's for €750. What...

RecklessNL
replies: 2 views: 671
RecklessNL 22nd January 2012

Fellow Slutz! May 2011 sound more analog to your ears and filled with exiting new gear!! hooppie LOL I have a...

Big_Bang
replies: 27 views: 21,034
erikdrink 22nd January 2012

the new tlat record came out today. i'm loving it. a bit of a departure from their typical production. i'm loving the...

gregovertone
replies: 4 views: 885
gregovertone 22nd January 2012

Autotune is one of those things once you notice it for the first time you always notice it from there on. I would like to know...

zxcv
replies: 190 views: 77,689
theblue1 22nd January 2012

Does anyone here know what microphone Harry is using in this video from 1973 of 'As Time Goes By'? "As Time Goes By"...

ekcmusic
replies: 3 views: 1,652
toneguru 22nd January 2012

Just saw this on Youtube and thought it was kinda interesting! Two names you usually don't see working together.. ...

RickGobe
replies: 48 views: 3,166
ProfessorNick 22nd January 2012

Hi there, i´m trying to record a mix which is being reproduced by the digi 002 in the same digi 002 after being hardware...

atomicohm
replies: 4 views: 612
atomicohm 22nd January 2012

I had been looking at pacifica, but all things considered, I think I might be better off picking up a couple of these... and...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 5 views: 784
Apollo Soul 22nd January 2012

Anyone have any favorite 500 series preamps for spoken word word? I want to get 3 or 4 different pres to match different...

daveandrews
replies: 28 views: 2,554
Grummy77 22nd January 2012

that was quick... Telefunken representatives were so proud of this microphone just a few years ago and promoted it to the...

Leonardo_007
replies: 5 views: 1,493
Fletcher 22nd January 2012

Anyone have experence with UREI 6300 ? How it compare to Bryston 3B , 4B or Hafler P3000? Good with any Passive Studio...

alyi
replies: 3 views: 3,646
Jim Williams 22nd January 2012

Well, not quite day, I picked it up a week ago! Just got myself a '96 trace elliot super tramp twin. I had one of these a long...

EpiphonePhan
replies: 0 views: 740
EpiphonePhan 22nd January 2012

Is there a mixer is just stereo inputs? something like a zed R16 but for just stereo. Since i make electronic music very rarley...

complex
replies: 4 views: 1,333
adrianww 22nd January 2012

My 220 has crapped out, I"ll get it fixed but it is a few years old, so what sub £1000 pre would you recommend? my main...

Pip
replies: 10 views: 1,258
Pip 22nd January 2012

Hi I have spent the last 3 hours spraying non greasy cleaning solvent into the switches/buttons of my Korg SDD2000 delay. The...

foge
replies: 12 views: 3,738
Preston135 22nd January 2012

So, I stumbled across a link for some interest mics in another thread (Best Unknown/Little Known Mic). They're from Ear Trumpet...

pack1bm
replies: 41 views: 8,470
pgraham 22nd January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search