The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,989
Views: 1,989
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey! I just bought a used Aurora GTQ2 of another GS member today, and had a quick question. How are you all patching this in...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 866
Kronos147 3rd February 2012

Hi, I would be very glad, if you could support me with respect to this Philips ( as well as AKG ) microphone...

mom
replies: 1 views: 3,020
Setze 3rd February 2012

i have an audio technica at 4040 and a fast track pro. the fast track pro is horrible. with cheaper mics its nice, but its not...

mylesp
replies: 10 views: 3,382
mylesp 3rd February 2012

Hey everyone. So, I'm restoring an old Peavy 701R 7-channel mixer, and it sounds great and looks even better. The only problem is...

suburbanbeat
replies: 4 views: 1,464
Granny Gremlin 3rd February 2012

I saw this in a shop in Beirut... It wasn't for sale... http://www.electroduomusic.com/th_IMG_4418.JPG

PhaseLinear
replies: 6 views: 3,010
HudHudson 3rd February 2012

Spent some time with this over the last couple of days, patching into to different mixes on various instruments. Coming from...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,231
babydaddymusic 3rd February 2012

can someone tell me what kind of drum machine may have been used in this work? Of montreal - Women's studies victims - YouTube

georgiefruity
replies: 0 views: 612
georgiefruity 3rd February 2012

Well it's been nearly 3 months since we arrived in North Carolina. Getting the studio finished off has been fun and a great...

James Lugo
replies: 45 views: 5,430
QRS 3rd February 2012

i didn't see a whole lot of information on this baby so here i go. i started a thread about field recorders awhile ago and this...

sameal
replies: 2 views: 4,534
tenfold 3rd February 2012

Building some gobos today for the purposes of recording my band live (drums, bass, 2 guitars - vocals will be overdubbed). We...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 2,617
Bassmankr 3rd February 2012

What do users think of the unit? Is the True-Z input and the real interface (knobs) make a big difference? I have the plugin...

houndog328
replies: 10 views: 3,662
LinusWendel 3rd February 2012

Hi all, Would love to hear from anyone that knows anything about these german built reel to reels. I have the opportunity to buy...

Fergies Watch
replies: 2 views: 1,818
jimbo1941 3rd February 2012

Hi all - I'm setting up a Tascam DM3200 with Logic Pro 9 for a friend and have all the audio working. Most of the DAW control is...

olliejohn
replies: 0 views: 793
olliejohn 3rd February 2012

I've got an SPX90II and it has only a mono input, with a stereo output. Sometimes I have a stereo source so I'm wondering... is...

HSLand
replies: 4 views: 1,312
Bob Ross 3rd February 2012

I am looking to get a preamp for my home studio. Mainly used for Vox and AC guitar. Any thoughts on what's best? There are...

danak14
replies: 8 views: 7,194
JL. 3rd February 2012

In an effort to warm up my mixdowns from itb is it a good idea to send my vsts through a preamp, or record through one from ITB...

flsh333
replies: 1 views: 952
Enlightened Hand 3rd February 2012

Thought this was interesting and Neil Young makes a good point. Which then begs the question as we obsess over gear to get that...

tele27
replies: 15 views: 1,231
Beefy 3rd February 2012

I'm so mad right now! I'm trying to master and finalize a remix I did in Ableton but it's giving me headache! I rendered out the...

tyler1205
replies: 3 views: 843
loopy 3rd February 2012

Can anyone recommend a high quality 8 channel headphone amp. I am currently using the Behrringer Powerplay Pro-8. The...

Tapwater
replies: 5 views: 1,722
Jackson Collins 3rd February 2012

hello everyone, i'm using: 32bit cubase on a windows7 64bit system and i'm running out of RAM these days... audio-interfaces:...

mika2011
replies: 1 views: 1,219
The dman 3rd February 2012

Hi, I'm looking for a good and warm sounding vintage mic. But something that is under $1000. I really would like to get a...

Benjyfly
replies: 16 views: 1,723
waxx 3rd February 2012

I'm looking for an amplifier for my keyboard (nord electro 3, hopefully adding a moog voyager within the next year). With some...

Ziggy Stardust
replies: 19 views: 30,000
tacitus 3rd February 2012

It sounds like a lot of people use W3080 Mogami or other AES/digital cable, for their analog signals (mics). I cant find anything...

Devon8822
replies: 3 views: 1,461
John Willett 3rd February 2012

Will this be the end of looking on your earbuds/cans to see what's Left and what's Right? boing gooof

Bibster
replies: 1 views: 735
nimblemongoose 3rd February 2012

I know you guys are prolly pretty sick of being asking if this and that is a good deal but my main focus is on the Roland...

mikeyrad
replies: 1 views: 855
Jackson Collins 3rd February 2012

I have just bought an ART stereo compressor and I'm having problems with setting it up. I don't seem to be able to get a signal...

hemmick reef
replies: 2 views: 770
hemmick reef 3rd February 2012

hey guys I got a string arranger coming to the studio to lay down some tracks.. my question is , he's using a macbook and vst's...

audioman
replies: 8 views: 907
audioman 3rd February 2012

When is there a point when your equipment needs a brake from being used? Im turning on my mic and pre almost everyday and leaving...

mikeg09
replies: 9 views: 1,180
toolate4roses 3rd February 2012

I just got one yesterday. I was finishing a mix for a pretty straight forward singer song writer track. I decided to patch the...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 1,799
s.d.finley 3rd February 2012

Last night I tried to work on a mix that I had remembered sounded great when I had last touched it. It was late and I was tired...

Aubade
replies: 1 views: 2,979
taherbert 3rd February 2012

Hey guys, more advice needed. I've been coached into how to actually run my business financially. Wow, its a real eye...

Big_Bang
replies: 23 views: 3,054
15ips 3rd February 2012

I didn't actually win the lottery but I did come upon some decent cash. I want to invest in better studio monitors that can...

piglet
replies: 35 views: 3,799
Richard Salino 3rd February 2012

:lol: I'm just playing Gearslutz! howdy Hey this gets tedious, we all need some comedy sometimes boing Back 2 the lab.......

Smokey510
replies: 0 views: 715
Smokey510 3rd February 2012

Hi, I would love to know what folks would add next to my collection of things. I have, 1. Spirit 328, 2. a focusrite mk...

Filmusic
replies: 18 views: 1,385
recorder2 3rd February 2012

Just wondering if quad mic cable does anything for interference from cell phones? Also, what kind of interference does star...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 792
Tapwater 3rd February 2012

We're building a small studio and the control room and live room are NOT going to have a window coupling them for visual...

soundrick
replies: 1 views: 705
Tapwater 3rd February 2012

I'm keeping my eyes open for a Stage 73 Mark I Rhodes and am wondering about amps. The 22 watts of a Fender Deluxe Reverb 65...

BradD
replies: 39 views: 15,566
Bullseye 3rd February 2012

I have pt10, profire 2626, what ourboard gear do I need? What couldn't you guys live without?

redemption91
replies: 1 views: 596
Syncamorea 3rd February 2012

I've had a search of the internet, and there's not much info on these (particularly MXT 1200's..) Few threads on here, but wanted...

Davido
replies: 2 views: 2,506
vincentvangogo 3rd February 2012

An interesting 3 part documentary on Channel 4 (UK) What Makes a Masterpiece? - 4oD - Channel 4 Did anyone catch this? I'd be...

Brassica
replies: 7 views: 1,361
Brassica 3rd February 2012

So.. I just took a serious look at a PT 10 upgrade from hd 8, and I have to say it's just so far out of the realm of any...

uncle muscles
replies: 8 views: 1,182
Rick Sutton 3rd February 2012

Hi. I've heard that standing on your head singing was used on Boz Skaggs second album which I and 6 other friends of mine love!...

Winey
replies: 6 views: 973
vincentvangogo 3rd February 2012

In the same week that we debate the unique style and sounds of Lana Del Rey on SNL, Tool comes out on the first night of their...

crazyhorserocks
replies: 4 views: 1,335
rockinrobin 3rd February 2012

Hey guys, there is so much gear that I need in order to do a whole band recording but right now I'd say the most important is a...

StevenEdwardsAud
replies: 26 views: 9,301
Graal 2nd February 2012

Hello, all! I have been reading through the forums looking for the answer to this and haven't seen it, so thought I'd post the...

Galleddrim
replies: 1 views: 1,068
Galleddrim 2nd February 2012

So Ive got a Yamaha KX49 but I really need some faders, sick of using a mouse for everything. So I started looking at swapping...

JLiRD808
replies: 0 views: 2,053
JLiRD808 2nd February 2012

hi all - not sure if this is an appropriate place to post. apologies if not. i'm looking for a studio that can run a vocal...

MikeMcDonald
replies: 2 views: 1,015
MikeMcDonald 2nd February 2012

How do YOU do it? Do you edit out string squeaks, (unwanted) palm thumps and sloppy string damping on the DI track before...

andychamp
replies: 4 views: 3,167
Thefife 2nd February 2012

I understand the best way to sound like somebody... is to get them. Of course vocals kinda tops this list, because someone with a...

nooneimportant
replies: 0 views: 750
nooneimportant 2nd February 2012

Anyone have any info on the mic selections used to record Tom Morello?

uncle muscles
replies: 1 views: 1,075
uncle muscles 2nd February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search