The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there, I'm looking for a synth with at least three Osc's with individual filters for each Osc and a separate overall filter....

psykx
replies: 4 views: 648
jchas 25th January 2012

i intend to do a considerable amount of acoustic guitar and vocal recording in the near future. having only very limited...

perform/record
replies: 16 views: 884
Jimmy kiddo 25th January 2012

Just starting to dig in to this plugin and I'm starting to see massive potential for it. Contrary to what I thought, it's not...

Sotsirc
replies: 14 views: 2,449
Axelrod 25th January 2012

Hi there Can I ask what people think of the Portico Pres in comparison to the older classic Neves (1073 etc)? I'm aware they...

BlueMountain
replies: 13 views: 1,605
BlueMountain 25th January 2012

Where can I find a refurbed Ampex 350-2 or 351-2 these days? Anyone out there specializing in this stuff that I could contact?...

mizzle
replies: 17 views: 14,711
Greychurch 25th January 2012

I've been reading up on Mark & Daniel speakers, from the Ruby to the Monitor. I'm wondering if anyone is using them for...

sfoote
replies: 2 views: 1,103
sfoote 25th January 2012

Right I am likely to get shot, but heck this is gearslutz so I am going for it. I have built a small studio over the past few...

Antoine8
replies: 141 views: 8,369
Antoine8 25th January 2012

Hey, this might be a real newbie question but I'm having some issues with an acoustic guitar pickup (Fishman Rare Earth...

whyuncertainty
replies: 1 views: 1,049
Ethan Winer 25th January 2012

Something about modern ones having Chinese internal parts. He also went on that some mic repair men that fix expensive...

thefyn
replies: 0 views: 709
thefyn 25th January 2012

So, this unit is perfect for my uses.... Apex dBG-8 - 8 channels of gates in a 1ru space. Not only that, but it has side chain...

watersedge1234
replies: 1 views: 1,082
watersedge1234 25th January 2012

Ok, before I get flamed and told to use the search I have now tried getting an answer on two existing threads in two forum...

JoRillo
replies: 0 views: 2,022
JoRillo 25th January 2012

Everytime I hear this record I cannot believe its hugeness. Pretty much squashed to death, but so fitting for that type of...

no-xplode
replies: 1 views: 816
mattqualls 25th January 2012

Are the Solo/Twins worth the extra price? If yes, then how do they compare? If no, is the A7X a good choice? Are there any others...

awolf97
replies: 8 views: 3,318
Rev. Robb 25th January 2012

hi folks, first, please let me say that i love those threads.. but they are all closed as i can see and so i have some...

swinxx
replies: 1 views: 553
swinxx 25th January 2012

Hi there just wondering if any of you people are using a UPS backup for your SSL or other LFC. We had a couple brown outs and...

Demonslave
replies: 3 views: 1,023
Demonslave 25th January 2012

Hello, I play acoustic guitar(HARD and with a loud live band!) For a long time I have been unhappy(and so has the band)with my...

Mike the Dike
replies: 0 views: 1,111
Mike the Dike 25th January 2012

Hi Folks, I really ask myself if there is a way to prevent the start plop in your monitor speaker when you turn the computer...

AreYouHuman
replies: 3 views: 794
AreYouHuman 25th January 2012

Hi Slutz, I did a search on recording with headphones and it's agreed that it's not the ideal setup, but I'm about to record...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 2 views: 822
bigwebb83 25th January 2012

Hey guys, the band just invested in a whole new rig and thought some of y'all would like to check it out! We recently dumped...

ACE IT UP
replies: 0 views: 849
ACE IT UP 25th January 2012

I'm torn between the reissue Big Muff and the newer Tone Wicker version. I've heard good things about the Tone wicker, but also...

Thinline
replies: 0 views: 2,228
Thinline 25th January 2012

Hey all! I stumbled upon a beyerdynamic mic that I can't find any info on. All of the usual markers have been rubbed off...can...

G.TheDuke
replies: 2 views: 1,458
Serpico 25th January 2012

Which company provides reasonably priced inkjet cartridges which actually last a very long time ? Out of all the reviews I've...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 0 views: 728
Happy Musicfan 25th January 2012

Now I have decided to buy my first more expensive mic and a preamp, but I don't know if I should go for a tube mic/preamp or...

bebo
replies: 0 views: 832
bebo 25th January 2012

I really need some suggestion!! For the AES/EBU digital cables, which brand should I choose? "Mogami 3173 AES/EBU" or...

Wolf King
replies: 1 views: 863
Wolf King 25th January 2012

Been using my LYNX Two card only for all my duties on my PC Win setup but would like to try\rent different converters like the...

GMR
replies: 0 views: 532
GMR 25th January 2012

Trying to decide on which of these fine ribbons to use to record electric guitar (and maybe some acoustic here and...

drcaron
replies: 27 views: 3,117
syra 25th January 2012

i'm looking to spend about 3-600$ on a LDC to use as a single source recording an acoustic/vocal performance. there's plenty that...

googlestuff
replies: 4 views: 671
mics 25th January 2012

I am part of a team of 3 men who all currently work in the entertainment industry. The problem is, we want to be in the music...

BuildaFriend
replies: 12 views: 1,722
phatjones 25th January 2012

Hi, I have a Valley People Dynamite in my rack. Sometimes I love it. No manual and that thing is unlike anyother compressor...

firby
replies: 16 views: 6,926
shortstory 25th January 2012

Let's say I have a stereo track of some sort, be it a synth with a stereo effect happening, stereo drums, background vocals or...

dublave
replies: 5 views: 769
dublave 25th January 2012

Where does one buy screws for a rack?

Gatortail1
replies: 5 views: 1,233
Ward Pike 25th January 2012

Interesting article from Sound on Sound Feb /12 re: the recording and mixing. “My vocal setup for the recordings with the...

jayfield
replies: 4 views: 2,104
chessparov 25th January 2012

Ok, I am currently producing music with the most basic setup ever. I'm currently using some 50/50 skullcandy earbuds which are...

perceverance
replies: 5 views: 663
perceverance 25th January 2012

I've just picked up an ART Voice Channel Tube Mic Preamp. I initially set it up using the ADAT out into my Tascam FW-1884. The...

iownagadow
replies: 6 views: 1,701
iownagadow 25th January 2012

HELLO! Well let me get straight to the point, I have Ableton Live 8, iMac, M-Audio Fast Track Pro and a whole lot of VST's. I...

dexum175
replies: 7 views: 798
dexum175 25th January 2012

Hey everybody I'm new here. I've looked a lot at good mics for recording a violin in the studio but I'm looking for a good...

ArchiverRecords
replies: 0 views: 1,094
ArchiverRecords 25th January 2012

Every time I throw this album on, I hear this warm fuzzy tone all over it. The saturation is spilling over the sides! Its on the...

kreeper_6
replies: 7 views: 1,139
113568 24th January 2012

i want to know i i can slave my mc 909 with my m-audio keystation pro 88 i kinda new to all of this i love to make muZak but i...

synKro
replies: 3 views: 1,492
Kiwi 24th January 2012

What is the difference berween ADAT and Firewire?

Nilo Santos
replies: 24 views: 6,374
Doc Mixwell 24th January 2012

Hello all, I'm new to passive speakers, though I've been working with active speakers for some time now. I recently purchased...

sandervandijck
replies: 0 views: 766
sandervandijck 24th January 2012

hey guys i need a good clean sergical eq, just for cutting not boosting, and cant decide on sonnox or duende x-eq, neone have...

hollo321
replies: 1 views: 1,643
Magucci 24th January 2012

Anyone else familiar with these microphones? I purchased a CM47 a few months back and am very impressed with the sound quality,...

contramark
replies: 10 views: 4,936
biffi99 24th January 2012

Hi folks, i am offered a Allen & Heath Studio 12 mixer for 160 EUR here a link Studio 12 | ALLEN & HEATH // WORLD...

ant0nwax
replies: 9 views: 4,245
birkasgeri 24th January 2012

Hey Guys, this is the first time i´m actually opening a threat, but i really need your Help. I got a Yamaha RX 396Rds Hifi-Amp...

MoeGreen
replies: 0 views: 1,187
MoeGreen 24th January 2012

I am trying to make a studio in a spare bedroom in my house or the closet it has in it. the closet is approx. 5 by 5. First...

Marcus Coselli
replies: 16 views: 8,941
Unclenny 24th January 2012

I have a soundcraft mfxi I think it is and it has built in lexicon fx. Would it be good to send say a vox track to it for...

mikeyrad
replies: 8 views: 1,395
mrc 24th January 2012

How do I hook up 2x Yamaha Hs50's and a HS10 to my Lexicon LAmpda? Here are links to each product so you can help me solve this...

peterk426
replies: 1 views: 2,235
mrc 24th January 2012

Hi, I am looking for a singer for our new record and having a very hard time finding someone that fits what we want. Is there...

jwnc
replies: 4 views: 647
Apollo Soul 24th January 2012

hey guys recently got my macbook pro isa one/rosetta 200 working and tracked a quick demo onto it into logic. I can not get...

hithere
replies: 4 views: 722
hithere 24th January 2012

Does anyone know anything about the new Forth record by The Verve? Amazing sounds/tones/textures throughout. The bottom end is...

musicispower
replies: 8 views: 1,531
keano 24th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search