The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm wondering if people can help me to locate some good mounts for my gear. Currently everything is on a table, which works...

glorious1
replies: 3 views: 935
Draytone 20th February 2012

Dear Gearslutz users, maybe somebody has the same experience, I would be very grateful for any comments/suggestions. In my...

mir
replies: 2 views: 4,389
mir 20th February 2012

So I've been thinking about getting a pair of NS-10M for critical listening and checking mixes and I don't know what power...

m. chan
replies: 22 views: 17,507
Basslik 20th February 2012

Im trying to hookup my universal audio la610 mkII to my apogee ensemble and im not sure if im doing it right cause im not getting...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 11 views: 1,562
sourcekode 20th February 2012

Using a G5 Mac Pro Pro Tools 7.4 I get the message, Cannot find digidesign hardware, when i boot pro tools. I've installed the...

jimmy3189
replies: 5 views: 1,834
fifthflaw 20th February 2012

'm going to take this one in the chin and well deserved because I'm really baffled. Coming out of my main outs of my DIGI003...

Basslik
replies: 2 views: 995
Basslik 20th February 2012

I've got a fairly well-equipped home studio, and while I was rewiring this weekend, I realized that I have a ton of cables that...

Jsepeta
replies: 1 views: 811
savyurrecords 20th February 2012

Thinking of picking up an ISA One for my VO work. I've been using the 286s. Sometimes things get a little noisy in my condo...

markt
replies: 3 views: 1,682
markt 20th February 2012

I have my universal audio la610mkII going from its output into my apogee input but what do I change in maestro? ??

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 3 views: 737
Rapslashrnbking 20th February 2012

Hiya, I'm looking for an experienced one-to-one tutor in London who'd be willing to teach ITB mixing techniques, who...

Brassica
replies: 1 views: 809
Brassica 20th February 2012

Hey In this song "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" there's this percussion played at the end of every second bar. Familiar...

VCrane
replies: 9 views: 917
NYCruiser 20th February 2012

guitar effect that George Harrison uses on "Free As A Bird?" This is killing me. Possible on a Pandora? Many...

tafflink
replies: 0 views: 832
tafflink 20th February 2012

I have an RME Babyface to run a stereo pair of Beyer MC930, for ambient small classical ensemble and solo recordings. I also...

englishguitarist
replies: 7 views: 1,094
mcgruff 20th February 2012

The Rode NT-3 is the one for all instruments. Vox, guitar, piano, anything. It sounds so clear, makes any instrument sound...

black warrior
replies: 61 views: 4,563
RFZ DUDE 20th February 2012

Hello all. Just wondering if any of you might have some answers regarding a low level hissing/white noise that has developed...

3dsmatt
replies: 5 views: 671
SgorauKoller 20th February 2012

So I just had some weird sh-- happen to me. I sat at my desk, and noticed a weird hum coming out of my left speaker (before...

JoRillo
replies: 2 views: 750
Paj 20th February 2012

Gearlist: Vintage U87 SCA A12 Preamp Digi003 Genelec 8050a PT 9 Im guessing I either need to upgrade my converters or...

TyCoBeats
replies: 14 views: 830
Slikjmuzik 20th February 2012

is there a sound quality difference or are these basically the same quality? the 18i6 has more ins which i like since i have a...

mylesp
replies: 0 views: 2,023
mylesp 20th February 2012

Down the road I would love to add the Zed r16 to my home studio (one day! It's a dream). I have a Motif XS6 and a Boss GT10 and...

Hoobert
replies: 0 views: 1,041
Hoobert 20th February 2012

Ctl9QoD02BA The snare so crisp but yet so powerful. Kick got lows but not too much.

greatgreatriver
replies: 2 views: 1,176
rhythmtech 20th February 2012

Hi all, am soon to be off on travels around north America with my backpack, laptop and marantz tape recorder. i plan to work on...

hazza
replies: 2 views: 2,929
OshMurr 20th February 2012

Does anyone want to go half on a Avantone mixcube active in black? I only want one and don't see the point in getting a...

Wheelie
replies: 0 views: 905
Wheelie 20th February 2012

Greetings I just got Vandal and as I begin to experiment it with I wonder if anyone has compared the quality vandals bass amps...

fuzzblaster
replies: 1 views: 1,403
Tekker 20th February 2012

So...IMHO ...country mixes...i.e....today's Nashville...sound very LUSH...for lack of a better term. My question is this: Is...

uptoolate
replies: 13 views: 2,106
SONGDOC 20th February 2012

I'm looking into getting some 500 series modules, i basically need a pre-amp for line level instruments, and occasionally a...

swordsect
replies: 1 views: 755
Syncamorea 20th February 2012

This may sound like a strange comparison. But, it may have some relevance. From what I've been told, the Apollo is using the same...

smoovemode
replies: 6 views: 2,746
smoovemode 20th February 2012

For anyone one familiar with the ZED, any help is really appreciated. I just bought a brand new HD and a brand new copy of Win7...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 1,517
cavern 20th February 2012

Anybody know anything about the production of this masterpiece? I was listing to this today cranked up on my KRK's and it...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 19 views: 6,148
bugscoe 20th February 2012

Getting to it: I am currently using an AnH mixwiz in my studio. Big fan of the outboard summing sound. My question is,...

king2070lplaya
replies: 0 views: 935
king2070lplaya 20th February 2012

I plan on buying my first set of monitors and was actually led here by one of my professors. I have narrowed it down to either...

yoma
replies: 18 views: 3,434
Van Es 20th February 2012

Anyone get the moog phatty editor working in Ableton live? If so how do you get the moog to respond to the VST? I'm only using...

zac damron
replies: 1 views: 1,258
xombiexplox 20th February 2012

What is the REAL difference between a MIcrophone XLR cable and a Line XLR Cable?? Is there is any sonic difference? what...

zak7
replies: 2 views: 2,227
psycho_monkey 20th February 2012

what up? I've read on here that people use the xrack for mixing and thats were i am a little confused. Would you record into your...

JAZJETSON
replies: 0 views: 696
JAZJETSON 20th February 2012

I learned on a Studer tape machine and I must admit it seemed easier to get a balanced mix on tape than in...

targa2
replies: 1 views: 775
Savagery 20th February 2012

Hey folks. I have a session coming up where I'm going to recording some guitar and I'm looking for a good ABY box. Basically...

drumzalicious
replies: 20 views: 3,010
drumzalicious 20th February 2012

Ok, before anyone gets mad, I know that there are plenty of threads about 500 series modules, but I wasn't sure if there had been...

Matt Grondin
replies: 13 views: 2,352
robelmuzic 20th February 2012

I'm looking to pick up a pre-amp. I've done a lot of research, but would like to get some opinions. Clearly, from everything I've...

Dean Roddey
replies: 74 views: 12,412
Andy_bt 20th February 2012

Have been using NI Studio Drummer and like the sound very much. Would like to add some electronic/808 type sounds, some cinematic...

Bullseye
replies: 1 views: 765
Kiwi 20th February 2012

Can someone please help me. Just bought my new monitors, but no sound coming out. As far as I can see everything is connected...

SgorauKoller
replies: 4 views: 1,104
SgorauKoller 20th February 2012

Hi all! We have a great opportunity to move our studio to a better building, it will need some serious planning as it is...

Studio Luka
replies: 3 views: 768
bassjam 20th February 2012

Hey guys, I'm new to guitars. I currently own an acoustic Guitar and I can play a little bit with it :o. I want to purchase an...

filibuster
replies: 18 views: 2,222
mfx 19th February 2012

When people ask if a patchbay degrades signal quality, most responses referred to "extra cable" being the reason why a...

hell
replies: 2 views: 1,657
hell 19th February 2012

Anybody updated to the new iPhone app? No crashes here yet and I can actually upload my avatar/icon with no errors

awhitebeats
replies: - views: -
pat38 19th February 2012

I need a new one, I'm done with my old one. Who do you recommend? cellfone

LordRadio
replies: 53 views: 3,201
gnostic 19th February 2012

With Us - Drums - YouTube.flv - YouTube Anyone know how to get this drum sound? all their albums have this deadly drum sound...

jlaco
replies: 13 views: 1,222
cavern 19th February 2012

I am looking for a mic to compliment my SM 57 and e609 silver for recording guitars. The mics will be placed in front of a mesa...

Insomniaclown
replies: 9 views: 3,274
Caffeine 19th February 2012

I have the lucid 88192 and a rack of seventh circle audio preamps. When I start a session sometimes I do not get any audio...

endofall
replies: 4 views: 1,348
endofall 19th February 2012

I'm sure people have done this but i thought I'd share. My control room is located in my living room and I have a door on the...

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 2,800
Nu-tra 19th February 2012

Hey, I was just wondering what the point of a standalone AD/DA converter is when we have audio interfaces.

phillipc421
replies: 3 views: 955
ambiguity 19th February 2012

I got a session today for mixing..Im mixing thru my Saffire 56 and then into my Sonifex for monitoring.. When opening the...

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 805
HOTC 19th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search