The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's so hard to get them to sound realistic and musical. I mean strictly when the purpose is to emulate real drums and to blend...

djanogil
replies: 17 views: 2,738
robot gigante 30th January 2012

From Audio Asylum.....the nut joint: AUDIO MAGIC NANO-LIQUID FUSES.....WOW !!.... Posted by HiFiSoundGuy (A) on January 10,...

PDC
replies: 3 views: 1,102
cavern 30th January 2012

Let's say I have 4 microphones set up and four microphone preamp channels. and one stereo a/d converter. I want to chose the best...

massimo
replies: 14 views: 2,791
Maris Brensons 30th January 2012

Hi, I have a boss GX-700 guitar effect proccesor and a Behringer 1204 FX mixer.The problem is that I can't get the suitable...

Juan Carlos
replies: 8 views: 21,960
nedorama 30th January 2012

I'm planning to buy new monitors for my home studio. I have some monitors but not entirely perfect for the studio setting. I tend...

Santos10
replies: 2 views: 1,055
JXile 30th January 2012

I'm experiencing something weird in a session I'm working on. I'm working on this album where most of the songs are generally...

combfilter
replies: 0 views: 1,041
combfilter 30th January 2012

I had an idea for how I can raise the chances of getting an internship with a reputable engineer in the business. I was wanting...

dickyrader
replies: 116 views: 4,817
JoRillo 30th January 2012

Hi people, if there are any users on here that use the MPK MINI and could help me that would be awesome but the problem is...

ollie633
replies: 5 views: 1,126
Solo14 30th January 2012

Hey Guys, I am new to the forum, but I have had a blast reading through many of the posts. With the knowledged gained from...

natedog23z
replies: 12 views: 6,214
oopfoo 30th January 2012

Suuup Gearslutz, I'm trying to find a mic that works well with my friend's voice. I don't currently have any raw vocals of his on...

Chedda Cheese
replies: 1 views: 636
mowmow 30th January 2012

For the purposes of writing, I program drums and record guitar tracks in Logic. Usually, these sessions are my "rough...

NotchontheRocks
replies: 13 views: 1,029
cavern 30th January 2012

I purchased a used Drawmer 1968 about a month ago for use on the 2bus. I've used it successfully a few times, but tonight while...

piperopigeon
replies: 0 views: 706
piperopigeon 30th January 2012

I am basically trying to connect a digital source (the voice live 2 in this case) to my interface and record directly using...

fender4593
replies: 0 views: 568
fender4593 30th January 2012

Due to currently having a very small collection of microphones (one...) I thought that it would be a good idea to get two...

Zakk_LP
replies: 2 views: 926
Gamelan 30th January 2012

Just got a used purple action. Put it in lunchbox and to test connected it directly to GR 500. XLR out to purple xlr in, xlr out...

CassidyGT
replies: 1 views: 585
CassidyGT 30th January 2012

Here Is my problem I have a head with parallel outputs and an impedance selector I'm not a huge know it all about all the...

Peavey6505
replies: 0 views: 583
Peavey6505 30th January 2012

How do you pay mortgage , bills, have a family and BUY GEAR!!.. its a life long struggle ..is it loans.. charge a lot.. get lucky...

RightOnRome
replies: 22 views: 1,681
dabigfrog 30th January 2012

Hi guys I want to be able to generate an IR from an FFT profile. What would you recommend to firstly capture the FFT and...

staticseven
replies: 2 views: 1,014
Kiwi 30th January 2012

Hello all, I am about to purchase an RME Fireface UFX to use on my Mac Pro with Logic Pro. However, I may need additional...

SugarFreeze
replies: 2 views: 1,901
Moen 30th January 2012

Basically as the name suggests I have £500 saved and it's come time to make a big shop. I currently have a good spec macbook...

Zakk_LP
replies: 1 views: 726
mcgruff 30th January 2012

Hi Re: Syquest EZ135 SCUSSI drive. Can anyone in the North London UK area rent me this drive for a week...i would like to...

scruffydog
replies: 0 views: 832
scruffydog 30th January 2012

no seriously! i heard it in church today!:amaze::amaze:

sameal
replies: 10 views: 822
JP11 30th January 2012

Probably going to get yelled at for such a general thread, but here goes. I'm chasing the sound of drums and acoustic guitars...

benhallen
replies: 22 views: 4,344
Bannny 30th January 2012

Hey fam. howdy So I have an opportunity to buy a reel to reel for around $50. I will be seeing pictures tomorrow. I'm trying...

LimpyLoo
replies: 45 views: 4,053
theblue1 30th January 2012

My complete show report is now posted. Grab it here. Enjoy.

MikeRivers
replies: 3 views: 760
RKrizman 30th January 2012

Maker and model of the mic in the picture anyone?

Micmanmode
replies: 1 views: 633
Deleted User 30th January 2012

What's the use for the negative ratio on the DBX 160? Is anyone using it in an ingenious way? Just to be clear, a higher input...

Sotsirc
replies: 4 views: 845
Topsoe 29th January 2012

As a hypothetical question for you, but a real question for me, if you were given this list to choose from and pick one plug in...

JoRillo
replies: 11 views: 1,535
EM Productions 29th January 2012

Hey - so I have an Allen&Heath GL2200-24. I don't use group 1-2 much and just noticed an issue with those...

rcb4t2
replies: 0 views: 819
rcb4t2 29th January 2012

Looking for a good USB audio interface, because I am new to this kind of thing. I was always using a recording console to record...

LimeDisciple
replies: 6 views: 1,159
LimeDisciple 29th January 2012

I`m currently mixing a piano ballad type song. I also did the string arrangement. The artist wants to drown the vocal in reverb...

musicmixer04
replies: 44 views: 4,541
digitalM 29th January 2012

Today I was opening a logic pro session ,and I saw the logic logo.and although I have seen it thousands times Before, I couldnt...

Jimmy kiddo
replies: 0 views: 1,179
Jimmy kiddo 29th January 2012

I'm and old tape guy that has sworn I'd never go back to tape. My (own) CD that I just finished mixing was recorded and mixed all...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 726
edva 29th January 2012

So i just recently got my peluso 22 251, and im quite happy with it, but i can honestly say it still sounds like something is...

etrella
replies: 148 views: 12,899
DR Music 29th January 2012

hey guys I am having some problems getting my presonus firestudio and apogee rosetta 200 to sync up and give me playback, let...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 894
hithere 29th January 2012

Just been offered a S3000XL with a zip drive 32MB manuel mint condition etc, for a cheap price, was wondering is it a good...

ollie633
replies: 5 views: 1,297
rack gear 29th January 2012

Hi guys I recorded vocals thru 3 diff mics and was trying to choose the best. My headphones (mdr v6) showed one as the clear...

highriser
replies: 20 views: 1,153
kafka 29th January 2012

Hi guys, Forgive me if repeating another thread, i have had a gander but would just like to ask a general question to do with...

Subgoeswoof
replies: 9 views: 14,188
kafka 29th January 2012

Hey I have been making beats in my headphones and now need to get some monitors I make drum and bass,deep house and dubstep I...

Eternaloptimist
replies: 1 views: 604
Eternaloptimist 29th January 2012

I really enjoy the new These Arms Are snakes record. It sounds really good to me. It was recorded by Chris Common (who, i...

Alexi
replies: 39 views: 7,163
Dave Tidmarsh 29th January 2012

Alright, I really like my Babyface, but the DI on it is just terrible. I am considering picking up an ISA-One, which would give...

bkspitfire
replies: 2 views: 1,378
mjtripper 29th January 2012

Hi, I am new here and from Germany, My English is not the best so sorry if ill make some mistakes. I want to know witch...

Michael_
replies: 13 views: 1,290
Michael_ 29th January 2012

...echo a word while continually changing the pitch and tempo? For example, you echo the last word and, as it echoes, it speeds...

Indellable
replies: 3 views: 768
Indellable 29th January 2012

Hi guys, I was thinking about that this is the time of year the top lists start rolling out, which album is the best blablabla....

bjorgvinben
replies: 73 views: 9,461
fredouli 29th January 2012

Hi, folks So, a mixer-choosing-issue I'm setting up a tiny home studio and need to get a proper mixer. I'm using mostly...

biom
replies: 2 views: 914
biom 29th January 2012

I've spend some time now dealing with analog gear like tapes, consoles etc.. I wonder if stuff like that is still necessary for...

musicgreator
replies: 1 views: 783
Preston135 29th January 2012

My 30 year old Marshall 100W bass amp has just died. I will probably get it fixed but not sure how much it will cost. I need an...

hemmick reef
replies: 28 views: 9,795
DeadPoet 29th January 2012

Hey, can anyone give me a quick tip on how to use a mikrokorg as a midi controller for the M-tron instrument (or any instrument)...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 0 views: 595
Mr.Greenwood 29th January 2012

Hey guys, my home studio just burned down so im looking at it as a fresh start and a way to really do it right this time. My mic...

jnabs08
replies: 4 views: 824
Mr.Greenwood 29th January 2012

To anyone who has VE Pro 4 and is questioning the update to 5, my god is it worth it. And if you're mid-project (as we are) and...

broadscotch
replies: 1 views: 1,647
AjanovicH 29th January 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search