The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi all: i am planning to buy a tt patchbay to connect up my studio gear. i have read a number of threads regarding the...

jaschoon
replies: 3 views: 2,352
jaschoon 4th February 2012

I am doing production for my band and was going to rent equipment for the recording process. I wanted advice for what would be...

bobbyM3
replies: 12 views: 881
Pschelfh 4th February 2012

Hi all, got a silly question that's driving me nuts! On the back of the tc g-force there are 2 unbalanced hi-z inputs I would...

loanzac
replies: 0 views: 1,239
loanzac 4th February 2012

I read, that when you push compessors hard, you can hear the differences in flava between them. How you push compressor hard?

loscolorados
replies: 13 views: 1,925
Go Nigel Go 4th February 2012

Hi all, might not be the right forum, but I have a technical issue with a multipattern tube mic power supply (SMpro audio...

musimedia
replies: 0 views: 793
musimedia 4th February 2012

The music industry is not dead, just different. A "hit" nowadays is an app for the iPad. Of course you cannot record a...

Bullseye
replies: 2 views: 1,027
cavern 4th February 2012

I have a Saga Gitane Macaferri jazz guitar. It's very Django-ey and definitely has that sound. Sounds somewhere in between a...

binarymilton
replies: 6 views: 1,088
binarymilton 4th February 2012

I have a couple AT2020s that I want to replace this spring, hopefully under a 1000-1200 (SM81s, KSM32s, Oktava 012s, etc) for a...

Mazrak
replies: 2 views: 862
Mazrak 4th February 2012

Hi all, I need a super quiet preamp (Single channel) to record soft acoustic guitar (mostly finger picking). Sub 500$ if...

musimedia
replies: 25 views: 1,885
Fishmed 4th February 2012

Would this connection be preferable to analog XLR? Thanks.

worldwide
replies: 2 views: 1,122
NeoHippy 4th February 2012

hey guys, i've got a problem with my new API lunchbox & the avedis MA5 preamp. the preamp is quite noisy compared to my...

karumba
replies: 20 views: 3,686
shamrock 4th February 2012

Hey fellas quick question sometimes I have trouble listening to what difference the UA 2192 makes on my music.. I think I have it...

audioman
replies: 15 views: 1,661
shobud 4th February 2012

Hi, I'm the sad owner of an S3A Adam, after send it to service two times the midrange section distort and overload led is always...

asimov
replies: 0 views: 1,053
asimov 4th February 2012

At my college we have Mackie HR824 Mk.II's set up. I was told that they are limited in volume level... Is this to protect...

cactus_farmer
replies: 1 views: 1,355
mixer898 4th February 2012

I'm torn between these: AKG K271 Audio Technica ATH M50 Sennheiser HD280 ?

Morten
replies: 3 views: 2,327
ljona 4th February 2012

Anyone know what mic is being used here by the DJ? This is from a British TV show called I'm Alan Partridge, which is hilarious,...

Quadrophonic73
replies: 1 views: 927
cyjanopan 4th February 2012

It seems like they just took the Cubase logo and turned it around. www.responsiblegambling.org

bwaudio
replies: 2 views: 926
TrueTone Studios 4th February 2012

hi , i am running to 24 yrs old in 4 month , i will be finishing my studies as electrical power and machines engineer by the...

seawinde
replies: 17 views: 2,187
Diaboli 4th February 2012

I'm not sure whether or not this is considered "high end" stuff, per say, but I figured you pros and high end owners...

RhythmnPoetry
replies: 21 views: 5,728
dickiefunk 4th February 2012

Was curious if anyone was running an HDTV to their mac and noticed any color issues? I just hooked on up in the control room...

Halloween
replies: 0 views: 666
Halloween 4th February 2012

I've been good and haven't made a purchase since the summer. But I'm recording a few demo albums for friends. For more serious...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 0 views: 698
thepilgrimsdream 4th February 2012

I have a basement studio, 7' drywall ceilings, and want to do something about the reflections especially when micing drums. I...

fooman
replies: 0 views: 741
fooman 4th February 2012

any one actually USE one of these? I'd like to use it as a pre for the cheapest possible PCIe solution,rather than USB or...

rksguit
replies: 6 views: 14,215
rksguit 4th February 2012

For some reason the Apogee Duet 2 isn't picking up any vocals from my mic? I don't understand, I used a mic cable that came with...

lucamusic
replies: 4 views: 3,164
fdesalvo 4th February 2012

Eddie Kramer on the Kramer Master Tape Plugin | Video Interviews | Waves I was watching the Kramer tape video and I noticed...

tenkas
replies: 0 views: 735
tenkas 4th February 2012

Hey guys. I have an SM7b and a apogee duet 2. I have to crank my sm7b up around 55-60+ just to get at -18 for vocals. When i do...

User1GS
replies: 29 views: 3,119
Ron Vogel 4th February 2012

I am going to be making some cables for my monitors. What brand/model do you prefer for your studio monitors?

Devon8822
replies: 13 views: 7,270
ddageek 4th February 2012

I've been looking online for preamps to compliment the AW16g. Has anybody experience with the PreSonus DigiMAX D8. It's an 8...

lowden player
replies: 1 views: 1,792
musicman666 4th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 2,065
Sean Sullivan 4th February 2012

what mic is the girl inthis video singing into? i was thinking u-87 but no...it looks different EarlyRise: Old Friend -...

daveybasso
replies: 5 views: 731
daveybasso 4th February 2012

I'm a long time lurker on this forum and have learned a lot from you guys. This is my first new thread. I use Audioquest King...

Puffpastry
replies: 3 views: 3,198
bdenton 4th February 2012

Hey I have a "does this exist question" I'm about to bridge my tracking room to my control room. I was going to...

lcchain
replies: 2 views: 3,854
lcchain 4th February 2012

I curently have a presonus project, and would like to have a few more inputs. I did some research on the audiofire 12 and I...

frostit
replies: 0 views: 927
frostit 4th February 2012

Lately, I thought it could be fun to purchase a low-end Mackie or A&H to do some mixing on a physical board. Most of my...

adirondack
replies: 10 views: 1,157
Ross H 4th February 2012

Been thinking of changing the tube in my Aphex 107. I have one manufactured 1997 with a tube that says: Jan 12AT7 ...

mrneil2
replies: 2 views: 3,697
audiomidijace 4th February 2012

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this apparent "New age" technology. I have a home based studio...

RARStudios
replies: 19 views: 3,592
RARStudios 4th February 2012

How do you connect outboard when you are using a summing box? 1 Are you taking the signal from the DA output then to a comp/eq...

Audiofool
replies: 7 views: 1,430
RKrizman 4th February 2012

I've used an EMU1212m for years. Looking for a change as I think I'm unusual in that I'm not a fan of the way they sound. Most...

pqlia
replies: 4 views: 1,370
capoeira 4th February 2012

please delete this thread. forgot to use the search function

Calaubin
replies: 0 views: 579
Calaubin 3rd February 2012

I gotta admit...my personal home stereo is the same one I bought years ago before I even got married. It's a Sony bookshelf...

warhead
replies: 99 views: 19,218
kraku 3rd February 2012

Quick, I need to make purchasing decision in less than 48 hrs! Which preamp is better for a vintage U87? SX202 or ART Digital...

filipv
replies: 7 views: 3,137
Hogwash 3rd February 2012

So I finally picked up the XF8, been wanting it for a long time… currently in the process of setting up my first home...

JTungsten
replies: 0 views: 1,062
JTungsten 3rd February 2012

What people, i know that in advanced routing mode the aurora 16 can do 16 i/o analog and 16 i/o digital, but i was wondering, if...

deuc647
replies: 10 views: 3,095
ohmsweetohm 3rd February 2012

Ran across snippets of a couple of new songs from Producers RedOne & Mutt Lange. Never heard of the artist and was wondering...

LinnDrummer
replies: 20 views: 3,109
Etch-A-Sketch 3rd February 2012

Hey! I just bought a used Aurora GTQ2 of another GS member today, and had a quick question. How are you all patching this in...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 861
Kronos147 3rd February 2012

Hi, I would be very glad, if you could support me with respect to this Philips ( as well as AKG ) microphone...

mom
replies: 1 views: 3,011
Setze 3rd February 2012

i have an audio technica at 4040 and a fast track pro. the fast track pro is horrible. with cheaper mics its nice, but its not...

mylesp
replies: 10 views: 3,370
mylesp 3rd February 2012

Hey everyone. So, I'm restoring an old Peavy 701R 7-channel mixer, and it sounds great and looks even better. The only problem is...

suburbanbeat
replies: 4 views: 1,463
Granny Gremlin 3rd February 2012

I saw this in a shop in Beirut... It wasn't for sale... http://www.electroduomusic.com/th_IMG_4418.JPG

PhaseLinear
replies: 6 views: 3,005
HudHudson 3rd February 2012

Spent some time with this over the last couple of days, patching into to different mixes on various instruments. Coming from...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,228
babydaddymusic 3rd February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search