The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My PC finally kicked the dust and Im looking to upgrade with a Mac. Looks like I have 3 main options: 1. MacPro 2006 Two...

contramark
replies: 4 views: 2,248
contramark 6th February 2012

Hello, I know that this forum is mostly about recording and I'm also considering to buy for RME Babyface mainly for recording...

Voyager42
replies: 3 views: 1,649
mcgruff 6th February 2012

Hi I have been soldering for the best part of 12 hours today mezed and have come to the last cable I need to make for my...

Pies
replies: 5 views: 2,480
Old Goat 5th February 2012

Hi guys, I have some problems to choose right gear for my studio. I have Thermionic Culture Vulture and some good synths (analog...

AnalogMaster
replies: 0 views: 1,409
AnalogMaster 5th February 2012

I have a patch bay that's automated. IN SETTING ONE: I have A synthesizer going into the patch bay. 1 and 2. I automate in the...

KennaOkoye
replies: 1 views: 1,033
KennaOkoye 5th February 2012

Hi Folks, I've trying to find an old thread were somebody was offering an assistant position at his studio. I remember that...

Sput
replies: 16 views: 1,235
Sput 5th February 2012

...because this is totally beyond me - and I have searched the forums/threads here, to no avail. Let me start by saying I am...

NUVMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 1,671
NUVMUSIC 5th February 2012

If you had both, and decided you didn't need both pairs of speakers which one would you keep? I know they sound different,...

adigga
replies: 1 views: 1,085
adigga 5th February 2012

I'm using ssd4 in logic and I'm having problems syncing the two together. I saw in the setup video on YouTube that the guy...

Danmyersmusic
replies: 0 views: 1,079
Danmyersmusic 5th February 2012

I recently came across these Amek/TAC pre-amps, or crossover outputs, or something: (Image), but have no idea what they...

tmcaspersen
replies: 2 views: 758
pan 5th February 2012

I am asking to find out how others are running theirs, specifically in vocal tracking......thanks.

Vintageidiot
replies: 6 views: 803
Vintageidiot 5th February 2012

now I found out about one certain one and one I sent a pm to a fellow gearslutz here 1.) — 2Seemy: Breathe new life...

fataltone
replies: 3 views: 2,782
Salty James 5th February 2012

Hey guys! Suggestions needed. Basically for steady OH duties and strings sometimes... I've got some decent pre's, so...

Big_Bang
replies: 12 views: 4,168
The Listener 5th February 2012

Hi, I have partnered with a couple of people and we are in construction right now and are planning on opening in about a...

crying1986
replies: 3 views: 1,216
The Byre 5th February 2012

i want to record guitar through profire 2626 and use plug ins to make it sound good... should i plug directly into the interface,...

redemption91
replies: 7 views: 4,816
Arthur Stone 5th February 2012

I am interested in buying a controller for using it for midi in pro tools. I am debating getting a controller with a good amount...

ClevelandSteamer
replies: 7 views: 784
ClevelandSteamer 5th February 2012

There are quite a few threads with people asking how much it costs to import such and such. As I understand it there are standard...

gingataff
replies: 4 views: 1,129
adrianww 5th February 2012

i have a 3632 comp, that i wanna use for snare and kick compression for live perfomances. pictured...

gt_jumper
replies: 1 views: 743
gt_jumper 5th February 2012

I just picked up a Urei 1176 Blue Stripe serial 722 And a UA 1176 LN. I cannot figure out what Rev the Urei is...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 2,466
AllAboutTone 5th February 2012

EMI RS 124 COMPRESSOR LIMITER VINTAGE REDD 47 TG BEATLES MIXING CONSOLE TUBE | eBay

Antoine8
replies: 11 views: 1,591
Antoine8 5th February 2012

Hi - I've read through the reviews and can't seem to find a shootout (Soundcloud files) of a Rosetta 200 vs. Duet 2. I have...

aheart
replies: 6 views: 2,922
gideon352 5th February 2012

Hey all, Here's the situation. I'm setting up a complicated(ish) wired/wireless IEM rig for my band and need some suggestions....

tylergarcia
replies: 0 views: 986
tylergarcia 5th February 2012

I’d like some education on 2.1 studio monitoring systems. I’m a little confused by the concept, but I think I might benefit...

Lights
replies: 10 views: 7,462
flatfinger 5th February 2012

My midi sport constantly holds down notes on my outboard synths. Please help me!

tstu102
replies: 1 views: 753
Gamelan 5th February 2012

I finally got a pair, back ordered, and..... Compaired to my memory of my original 32264a's these things are so close that it is...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 0 views: 2,298
C.Judd Karn 5th February 2012

Hey GS people!! I just bought 2 BSS DPR 901 II, this units are great, tested in a no so good recorded voice, the result was...

atomicohm
replies: 2 views: 3,625
Live4Live 5th February 2012

i need an interface for a condenser mic. Should i get a interface or just phantom power? i will only be recording...

itstrend
replies: 2 views: 575
thepilgrimsdream 5th February 2012

Hey everybody, This is probably ridiculously optimistic, but... I had to sell 4 or 5 pieces of gear this year to make end meet,...

mattorduncan
replies: 3 views: 1,430
yosefTux 5th February 2012

I have watched Bill's "Still Bill" about 10 times now on Netflix. Just wondering if there is anyone here who worked on...

vegasking-pr.
replies: 4 views: 1,098
Andy Warren 5th February 2012

hey So, i'm recording Cello and violin for the first time for an acoustic track (Regina Spectre kind of thing) and I was...

lukebourne2011
replies: 12 views: 2,401
suedesound 5th February 2012

So...I bought an audioarts 8x console from a fellow GS'rrrr I currently have a 2 bus lt and a Monitor ST, but will probably...

dimag333
replies: 0 views: 835
dimag333 5th February 2012

Thinking of hunting down a Tascam us 2400. I need at least 24 faders in front of me, and this seems to be the only option? But...

sermstyle
replies: 1 views: 2,753
sermstyle 5th February 2012

hey! my studio is in a big facility with about 30 rehearsal rooms so i decided to make some flyers that i will hand out to in...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 2 views: 1,803
jimcroisdale 5th February 2012

I went to the hair dresser and their blow dryer and color dryer gave me a massive ear ache especially since it is so close to my...

puppee
replies: 5 views: 1,407
monkeyxx 5th February 2012

Hey guys. Looking for a sanity check on numbers. What's a nice clean, analog metered Sony MXP 3036 worth. Loaded with all the...

71PIlot
replies: 9 views: 7,627
Sean Sullivan 4th February 2012

Lot's of sluty setups here guys. im going to buy a couple of rack synth modules, some rolands, and korg...and...and im just...

turok
replies: 4 views: 853
turok 4th February 2012

It's pretty much all there in the thread guys, I work in a theater that sometimes hosts live music. The mix position isn't ideal...

Daggaland
replies: 15 views: 2,918
Trub00gie 4th February 2012

Here's a video of Ivana Bilic recording "Wild Rose" at Manifold Recording. It's in HD on...

Clueless
replies: 7 views: 1,150
Clueless 4th February 2012

I'm trying to get proficient on the VCA automation on our E series console, but coming from touch sensitive automation in Pro...

Worlez
replies: 15 views: 2,263
aidyhall 4th February 2012

A friend said it was pulled out of a studio in Las Vegas, I thought it it looks like it was put together out of old Ampex gear....

James Wilsey
replies: 8 views: 1,470
Mystr Tiger 4th February 2012

Whaddya slutz think ? Passive or active ? Just trying to figure this one out. With a pre like the Fearn I'm figuring I don't...

sage691
replies: 0 views: 947
sage691 4th February 2012
replies: 7 views: 1,049
adg21 4th February 2012

Yeah I wonder do you need an external cab/mic simulator like TWO Notes, or does the Kemper have the it captured in the in the...

Immersion
replies: 0 views: 1,854
Immersion 4th February 2012

I will be tracking some drums next week and the band really likes the sound of the drums on Nirvana's "In...

ChrisTownsend
replies: 27 views: 7,908
toolskid 4th February 2012

I want to buy 2 (two) new microphones to add to the collection at the studio. I'm looking for one to be a character/colorful...

Deleted User
replies: 8 views: 965
j2dafo 4th February 2012

Hey fellers. Wanted to know if any of you out there in digital land had any knowledge of particular amp sims used in any...

uncle muscles
replies: 15 views: 2,754
kevinallen 4th February 2012

We have an SSL G+ at work. The owner is debating selling and moving towards a "more" ITB type setup. Most of the work...

Stevedresser83
replies: 4 views: 2,127
LeMauce 4th February 2012

Hi, I had an idea and I wrote this on Reaper forums, but I thought I'd like to share it with my fellow gearslutz too :) I really...

gavriloP
replies: 37 views: 3,691
Analok 4th February 2012

I am looking to pick up a rosetta 800 to replace my failing MOTU 896. I currently have a SEK'd Prodif 88 8 in/8 out AES card...

Gefell
replies: 0 views: 1,273
Gefell 4th February 2012

Hey all, Ive been doing some work on a Vintech Dual 72 for awhile now but I never understood the purpose of having two...

NJS
replies: 0 views: 709
NJS 4th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search