The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

On a console, what does "logic" actually refer to? Logic as in "logic mute", "logic control". Same...

Sotsirc
replies: 1 views: 687
leaper 7th February 2012

A friend of mine wants to get into DAW recording and asked my opinion on how to get started. His budget is about $2500. Leaving...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 5 views: 671
mcgruff 7th February 2012

I thought I'd share the files of a shootout I did between the Rode NT2a and the Audio-Technica 4047, because I was really...

bermudaben
replies: 24 views: 2,472
Shannon Adkins 7th February 2012

My Oberheim 1000 is acting oddly. All of the sudden, I can't access patches past 99. Also, it seems to be a half step out of...

baskervils
replies: 5 views: 1,070
abiah 7th February 2012

Even though I have my ProjectMix I/O, I'd still like to have an external basic mixer, but 8+ channels that can handle +4...

FFTT
replies: 11 views: 2,097
che_guitarra 7th February 2012

So I've always wondered....... how does one hook up the "RECORDING" light in their studio. At the studio where I...

Buss-me
replies: 18 views: 2,556
John Willett 7th February 2012

Anyone who knows something about who mixed this song? ps: I think it's Chris Lord Alge

ego
replies: 25 views: 4,720
Scottn 7th February 2012

I want to run my Eventide thru my patchbay. I've got the main XLR2TRS (both male & female XLR) cables, so my question is, can...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 681
HSLand 7th February 2012

MCI JH110b - can get it for $600.... Is it worth it/good deal??? Is it possible to upgrade it to 1/2" or even 1" by...

ResonantMind
replies: 11 views: 5,647
TC Custom Audio 7th February 2012

Primacoustic reccomended stabilizers for my Focal Twins cost $400. for the pair. That is a bit steep for my pocketbook. I...

dft3670
replies: 3 views: 1,531
Flymax 7th February 2012

Recently I've been shopping for some nice bookshelf speakers to give me an alternative to the Genelec's at my mixing desk (always...

TexaCali
replies: 0 views: 1,522
TexaCali 7th February 2012

Hi, here's a question?? for the past 3 years i have been recording using the phonic helix board as a firewire interface....

TrueTone Studios
replies: 5 views: 1,318
Yamahaha 7th February 2012

Hi guys, Are there any hardware/is it possible to connect Sennheiser HD25-II without wire (via wireless) ?

UniversalFlyer
replies: 5 views: 1,335
John Willett 7th February 2012

Have a chance to get one of these almost brand new for $1200. Heard it in mono but not stereo - seemed cool... No warranty...

markchatwin
replies: 0 views: 978
markchatwin 7th February 2012

it's a short interview: Recording: In The Studio: Elliot Scheiner Interview Excerpt - Pro Sound Web edit: just realized...

imaginaryday
replies: 0 views: 632
imaginaryday 6th February 2012

According to RecordingHacks the M179 first shipped with their Equitek E300 capsule. Later they switched it to the Chinese K67...

Jimbo
replies: 20 views: 3,090
Kierkes 6th February 2012

Has anybody ever imagined someone in the year 2050 saying "Oh this is year 2002, that`s cool vintage stuff..." Funny...

horizon
replies: 3 views: 849
horizon 6th February 2012

OK, just got my first analog synth and I can't wipe the smile off my face this thing sounds beautiful :) SOOO glad I finnaly got...

zac damron
replies: 2 views: 1,656
zac damron 6th February 2012

just bought a topaz 24x8. my stereo bus has a lack of bass response on the right channel: i.e. sending test tones through...

d. gauss
replies: 1 views: 867
passenger 6th February 2012

Hello! I'm running into a problem every time I want to perform filter sweeps as I'm playing, and simultaneously recording...

SKAGGS
replies: 3 views: 1,095
ellison007 6th February 2012

What's the difference between Maschine & MPC Studio? Looks extremely similar to me!

kevgees
replies: 2 views: 5,579
blastbeat 6th February 2012

Hey all, I've been searching around a lot lately and I'm wondering where to start in terms of forming a contract for my services...

cutoff_frequency
replies: 8 views: 9,244
DanDaMan 6th February 2012

Hey guys, What are people's (new) opinions on the best ribbon mic under £200? I say this because the old SE Electronics R1...

DanBrokenfor
replies: 0 views: 1,339
DanBrokenfor 6th February 2012

just bragged about LAY LOW...but man, seems like I love everything that comes from that place. between them, and daptones...

Teddy Ray
replies: 16 views: 5,947
Nystromfredde 6th February 2012

What do you guys usually do? I looked for this topic and haven't found much about it at all on the forums, and it is kind of an...

audio__8
replies: 8 views: 3,951
JamieOxford 6th February 2012

Hi! Maybe it's a noob question but can I use any brand of sustain pedals/footswitches with the Axiom mkII? I looked e.g. at...

picur85
replies: 2 views: 1,881
picur85 6th February 2012

Hi all, As a drummer scaling down used to being on the opposite side of the window im faced with a dilemma when the joints in...

Byzance
replies: 4 views: 11,668
Adlen 6th February 2012

...it could be argued that the monitors are more for YOU, as the end listener is not going to be hearing your monitors....

cactus_farmer
replies: 19 views: 1,123
theblue1 6th February 2012

I've only looked into Thomann so far and their selection is pretty limited.

Sotsirc
replies: 3 views: 715
Joao B. 6th February 2012

wondering what users compare the fostex d2424lv converters too, as well if I use a good clock does it improve? thanks KBB

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 2 views: 1,745
chris carter 6th February 2012

Every time I turn around, I need some sort of tool. Flat head, philips head, very tiny and really long philips head screwdriver,...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 1,015
vcs3 6th February 2012

...this guy's got mics! 1MzBQqiHUX0 ...more info here: http://www.sssmilwaukee.com/Microphone%20Museum.html

kidvybes
replies: 15 views: 1,509
Showcase 6th February 2012

Hey guys: I would love to find some examples of male and female vocal stems that are EQ'd (compressed, etc.) to fit well in...

Lights
replies: 2 views: 1,024
Lights 6th February 2012

Hi, I am new to analog recording so hopefully I will tap into some knowledge here. I picked up an Otari MX-5050 MKIII-8 but am...

adkerche
replies: 4 views: 3,154
audiotech 6th February 2012

Hey everyone! Just found this forum, great stuff! I'm looking to complete my home studio set up with some very accurate studio...

Ahahaha
replies: 6 views: 6,376
Ahahaha 6th February 2012

I'm really curious to try this mic out on acoustic guitar and male vocal. But none of the hire companies seem to stock it. I...

binarymilton
replies: 4 views: 1,142
JamieOxford 6th February 2012

So I'm looking for tube eqs for tracking. (We don't do mastering at our facility). I'm a DW Fearn fanatic (already have...

voxhumana
replies: 3 views: 1,847
voxhumana 6th February 2012

Hi all, I hope I'm posting this in the right place! I'm an engineer at a big studio complex, and we've been using google...

frnak
replies: 0 views: 771
frnak 6th February 2012

I've got a new A&H mixer. In the manual it states that to use unbalanced cables, "Both inputs are balanced but can be...

HSLand
replies: 1 views: 866
adrianww 6th February 2012

Hi! that you normally plug used in a mixed session on drums and bass? Best!! :facepalm::facepalm:

drago
replies: 8 views: 1,198
szmola 6th February 2012

I need to get a keyboard mixer for my live setup, just a small one for two keyboards, one sampler and one iPod. It's going on top...

Joniverse
replies: 4 views: 1,732
Kaoz 6th February 2012

I love this trACK. Here is a 40 minute version of it I came across. The video is nicely shot footage of the gear used to...

FRANZ KAFKA
replies: 1 views: 818
willylumplumps 6th February 2012

Hi guys. I am a hobbyist producer looking to build up a new system. Recording primarily electric guitar and bass direct in, with...

EtherealEntity
replies: 4 views: 799
EtherealEntity 6th February 2012

Hey guys, I'm going to buy a pop filter so I can get rid of the plosives in my vocal takes. I'm wondering which one is...

BreakAesthetechs
replies: 31 views: 14,888
Chris White 6th February 2012

Hi, I just got an AMS 1073LB and need a lunchbox to be able to use it. The thing is that I only need one rack, not 6 or even 2....

Pringles
replies: 16 views: 3,453
rogerbrain 6th February 2012

The stands would end up costing more than what I payed for the Dynaudio BM5As . Right now the monitors are on my desk and I can...

BigKD
replies: 9 views: 1,669
BigKD 6th February 2012

Anyone got a spare hour to host a NZ studio owner and shoot the breeze? Love to catch up on the scene...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 0 views: 672
Louis Bernstone 6th February 2012

Problem: My Blue Robbie started distorting and the signal would go in and out. Thought it might be the tube so I purchased a...

csstudios1
replies: 2 views: 1,162
csstudios1 6th February 2012

please pardon if i'm posting this in the wrong forum but i need some basic information. i'm selling a radar 24 nyquist 192 and...

pscottm
replies: 2 views: 1,021
pscottm 6th February 2012

Hello, so I'm faced with a major decision. So I record male vocals (commentary, spoken vocals) until now I've only used USB...

micheck123
replies: 6 views: 5,330
mcgruff 6th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search