The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a small dorm room...and I'm looking to record vocals but I can't make much noise for obvious reasons...how do I go about...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 1,503
Jeff Morgan 5th March 2012

Sorry to be such a hassel but thanks for stopping by, I'm looking to pick up a Toft atb 32 console just because it seems like the...

ejvazquez
replies: 11 views: 4,900
waxx 5th March 2012

What would you do and why? Situation: 60% of our studio recording business is hip/hop vocals. The other 40% is recording...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 10 views: 2,820
manysounds 5th March 2012

I am trying to spruce up a pair of Technics 1500 reel to reel decks for an old friend. I have figured out the REPRO electronics...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 3,938
t0mmygun 5th March 2012

I'm moving into a new apt next week and will be setting up my first dedicated home studio (meaning, non-hybrid...

Jiegel
replies: 14 views: 1,872
Jiegel 5th March 2012

We have a Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2 at church and just added a couple of Shure 200 series in ears. I'm trying to figure out if...

aj633
replies: 1 views: 1,114
dudeitsree 5th March 2012

Hey all, Recently I have been pondering on buying a stereo Eq to use when tracking and mixing. I recently purchased the...

admench
replies: 18 views: 4,548
Tony Shepperd 5th March 2012

If there is.. Have you found a way to select plugins properly? I´m using the usb HUI. When selecting a plugin for editing...

chilli
replies: 0 views: 1,506
chilli 5th March 2012

I'm new to the site so my first thread on here. I'm having trouble with mixing in my console. I'm new to using a console so this...

saltydog2012
replies: 7 views: 1,038
Jules 5th March 2012

I always hear about recording to tape, and that the digital world can't approach it, let's assume that for the purposes of this...

fenderludwig
replies: 1 views: 7,033
Aisle 6 5th March 2012

Hello slutz, I currently own a Presonus Firestudio, but have grown fed up with the unit (sync & noise issues). So I've...

KrisMiller
replies: 6 views: 909
George Necola 5th March 2012

What's up slutz, Does anybody know anything about this piece of gear? Apparently the designer, Barth, used to work at...

markyosh
replies: 13 views: 9,152
edoslutz 5th March 2012

Hello Guys, i bought an EPS and im struggeling by searching the web for a manual. If someone from you knows a site where i can...

suchenderxxx
replies: 21 views: 5,111
suchenderxxx 5th March 2012

Does anyone know of a software EQ that is fully variable between peak and shelving filters? Like the UnderTone Audio console...

-tc-
replies: 7 views: 1,595
Aisle 6 5th March 2012

Does anybody know what kind of chair Dave uses in his ITL segments on Pensado's Place? It looks soooo dang comfy, i want one.

Led Music
replies: 5 views: 3,222
Johnny Favorite 5th March 2012

Hi, I'm having a hard time getting distorted guitars to sound accurate. I'd like some info on gear choice (spec. mics) and micing...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 964
saltydog2012 5th March 2012

I have the filter barrel removed from the casing and I understand how to take the basket and capsule out. How do you take apart...

feelingthin
replies: 8 views: 4,933
Seditionary 5th March 2012

OK, let's disclose. For me, LA2A and 1176 (after buying UAD version. I still have Sta Level and Compex) Arp 2600 and Minimoog...

Kaigen
replies: 99 views: 9,639
monkeyxx 5th March 2012

Does anyone know what mic this guy uses for his vocals? Amazing detail on his voice.

shrimpbait
replies: 2 views: 1,416
shrimpbait 5th March 2012

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices does anybody use these...

paulmpianist
replies: 1 views: 1,089
basmartin 5th March 2012

Does anyone know what he's been working on lately? I've been listening to a lot of his older mixes and i was always amazed...

thethrillfactor
replies: 3 views: 2,040
Tatewilson44 5th March 2012

I basically have On Stage, Pro line and Carvin stands. They're all falling apart, except for my 1 atlas stand with wheels :) I...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 7 views: 1,217
thepilgrimsdream 5th March 2012
replies: 2 views: 890
thenoodle 5th March 2012

at 2:37 in this video The Time - 777-9311...DAMMIT!.mp4 - YouTube Kind of an unusual sound Thanks

Eoinw
replies: 26 views: 1,815
Muser 5th March 2012

Hi there, I have a Tascam 2600 (mk1) that i am setting up for outboard mixing alongside 2 echo audiofire 12's and pt9....

sunnyside
replies: 5 views: 902
sunnyside 5th March 2012

I'm looking to purchase a Rhodes. Very interested in Vintage Vibe. Any accolades or issues? They also manufacture their...

rogercollege
replies: 5 views: 2,009
bee3 5th March 2012

First of all, I briefly read this post about portable mic preamps <https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showthread.php?t=56622>...

eliteandsambo
replies: 9 views: 4,238
goobersezhey 5th March 2012

Hi! can i connect the avalon and use it as external effect in cubase without using it as preamp? i meen if i have a ready ...

noamusic
replies: 1 views: 706
retone 5th March 2012

Hey guys, I recently got Komplete 8, and as you know, Abbey Road 60s Drums comes included with that. Is there any way to use...

jah279
replies: 3 views: 2,527
robertshaw 5th March 2012

upon receiving my Milab BDM 01 condenser kick drum mic I was thrilled to test it out and compare it to my sennheisser e902 (200...

D.v.l
replies: 1 views: 1,489
john emrich 4th March 2012

I'm trying to find a good mini midi controller... specifically one that lets you change the midi channel with one button press or...

Beneficial
replies: 1 views: 1,416
Beneficial 4th March 2012

Do you send your overheads to the drum buss along with the other close mics ? I hear alot of people say " don't compress...

ScumBum
replies: 28 views: 6,006
valo 4th March 2012

Hey guys, Need some advice with upgrading. My current setup is as follows Onyx Blackbird (interface/convertors/preamps) 2 AT...

rubbersole
replies: 3 views: 960
jrakarl 4th March 2012

Good evening and welcome once again to society.... Now I am in the process of getting a console to start working on more serious...

yaren
replies: 36 views: 39,935
Kamsaudio 4th March 2012

I'm sitting in my studio doing boring stuff - editing files in PT - and hate there are no natural breaks in my work. Even...

StringMike
replies: 27 views: 2,038
JoaT 4th March 2012

I bought a motu 828 mkII on eBay a few weeks ago. I can't get the outputs to work, headphones work fine though. I could have been...

holdmyfinger
replies: 1 views: 1,105
holdmyfinger 4th March 2012

Hello, world! I need some help in solving an issue. I'm in a band that rehearses using a Yamaha MG32/14 with a normal PA...

Ovidiuv
replies: 7 views: 860
Ovidiuv 4th March 2012

Need a mic for recording a superb classical violinist. I have been suggested the SE4400a and a AT 4047. I tried an AKG C1000s...

Noto
replies: 29 views: 2,769
kennybro 4th March 2012

Sorry to steal a 2 cm from the list of threads page, This post is not gear related.. but since i joined here years ago, i can...

junya-eskimo
replies: 3 views: 689
guid0 4th March 2012

I was thinking of selling mine. Does anyone know what it is worth today? It is very mint and well taken care of.

Watershed
replies: 1 views: 1,038
Trakworx 4th March 2012

I realize this is a bit of a 101 question but I need clarification. I'm about to purchase XLR-Male to TRS cables to connect my...

JamesJ
replies: 3 views: 721
adrianww 4th March 2012

So I don't know if I have the right forum or site really, but I'm trying to find a good producer(who would also have to engineer)...

decobred
replies: 71 views: 5,002
aaronsmith 4th March 2012

HI All .. I purchased a Yamaha m 1532 about 5 years ago for home studio. Was told they were made really well with discrete op...

brendley
replies: 15 views: 15,128
greatgreatriver 4th March 2012

I have gotten the hang of compressing individual drums to alter their transients and make them punchy with a slow attack. But I...

Devon8822
replies: 14 views: 22,410
paul101 4th March 2012

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a vocal mic (for me) to compliment my Great River MP-2NV. I'm currently using a C1 so it's time...

mcballs
replies: 22 views: 6,090
My Tiny Circus 4th March 2012

When I first started buying some gear, everyone mentioned that I couldn't go wrong with the GR MP-2NV. And you and others were...

wilkinswp
replies: 28 views: 7,797
My Tiny Circus 4th March 2012

Ok so here's the deal. I've had the original Mbox since it came out. Recently got the latest Mac Book Pro so it's not compatible...

SponseredUser
replies: 0 views: 1,565
SponseredUser 4th March 2012

Ive heard of some mixers having a video/audio feed for making final tweaks on mixes with clients. Anyone have information on how...

Stevedresser83
replies: 3 views: 698
Stevedresser83 4th March 2012

Anyone know where I can find a synth(?) like this? It's the sound you hear throughout the track. It always reminded me of 90's...

Axele
replies: 0 views: 702
Axele 4th March 2012

I've been twiddling for a day now, trying to figure this out. Has anyone successfully configured the BCR2000 buttons to...

wiretoy
replies: 2 views: 1,632
wiretoy 4th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search