The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone have experience of the difference between these two, across a final mixbus for thickening?

maku
replies: 2 views: 1,317
se.audio 8th February 2012

Slutz, I need to consolidate my microphone locker. The greater part of what I do is for live recording and I figure that the...

canderson
replies: 4 views: 1,079
canderson 8th February 2012

Was just wandering what keyboards he uses on Gold on the Ceiling. There sounds like an ol' Hammond Organ for the chorus (or a...

Mr. Shark
replies: 1 views: 2,649
Mr. Shark 8th February 2012

So this happened a couple weeks ago. Look for the blue tape at about 55 seconds. Moon Eater - YouTube

bom619
replies: 5 views: 1,205
olliejohn 8th February 2012

Any dub step producers here that can recommend some good library's of dub step sounds. Even techniques you use to get the bass...

Chase Orion
replies: 7 views: 1,506
Jorg 8th February 2012

In the market for one of these two (priced similarly at Vintage King). Can anyone comment of the sonic signature differences?

adamlau
replies: 2 views: 2,259
Jantex 8th February 2012

Was wondering since you have to use a breakout cable for the aurora 16s in and outs,can i use a dsub to dsub connector to connect...

ejvazquez
replies: 4 views: 919
maverickrenegade 8th February 2012

How much and what type of boost do you add ? What EQ ? Anyone using Electrodyne 511s?

pacealmondo
replies: 0 views: 861
pacealmondo 8th February 2012

Could I connect 2 aurora 16s together? If so how would I go about this? I've been looking all day long and have not been able to...

ejvazquez
replies: 14 views: 1,696
airmate 8th February 2012
replies: 7 views: 1,371
maverickrenegade 8th February 2012

Been looking at a secondary EQ to compliment my Igor Sontec MEP250 type EQ, would like to go down the DIY route again because I...

Joe_caithness
replies: 0 views: 1,772
Joe_caithness 8th February 2012

Well, I think the title speaks for itself ;) ... but basically looking to put together a high quality mobile recording rig...

ttown23
replies: 2 views: 1,211
ttown23 8th February 2012

I want that Donovan guitar sound, like on Hurdy Gurdy Man and others - tons of midrange but still sounds good, lots of string...

kirkhawley
replies: 27 views: 5,846
vincentvangogo 8th February 2012

Hello.I am new in forum and i need your lights please. I have yamaha n8 and when i connect microphones like dynamic sm58 beta58...

fanis
replies: 3 views: 1,055
lowerlameland 8th February 2012

Im starting to setup my studio again. Do you think this might be over kill for a clean vocal? Inside the SE Reflexion is the...

User1GS
replies: 8 views: 4,146
dave gross 8th February 2012

Hey guys, I currently have the duet II and loving it, great converters and functionality. I am mixing all in the box which...

rocob
replies: 7 views: 1,546
rocob 8th February 2012

I am a relative newbie who just put together my first home studio set up based primarily off of weeks of research within this...

Ahahaha
replies: 0 views: 818
Ahahaha 8th February 2012

i've looked on the event site and sent them an email, but i've heard its better to call. does that mean calling the australia...

timetone
replies: 5 views: 2,089
Basslik 8th February 2012

I work with a group who used to be signed to a label (This group was never officially signed to the label but the music that they...

TMM187
replies: 6 views: 1,030
Equiv_Exchange 8th February 2012

hello, I ask myself how the mini TRS jacks works on this unit. Can I plug my Ipod via mini TRS parallel to my DAW input into...

AreYouHuman
replies: 0 views: 606
AreYouHuman 8th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 701
ripekeai 8th February 2012

Hi guys I'm trying to decide between getting a suhr modern or a strandberg. I've played a suhr before and absolutely loved it,...

Gumbie
replies: 0 views: 1,477
Gumbie 8th February 2012

Wow. Can it be that the eq points for the x73i aren't posted anywhere on the f*cking internet? If you sell gear, how do you miss...

thearnicasync
replies: 6 views: 2,118
48volts 8th February 2012

Hi all, recently I had https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/688634-favourite-guitar-cables.html this thread...

Squidy
replies: 6 views: 1,401
Squidy 8th February 2012

Is there any difference between those two? I know that the 120A is the successor of the 120XP. Is there anything more...

j.m
replies: 9 views: 4,657
mixerguy 8th February 2012

There's something about acoustic piano's that give me that moment of clarity and inspiration like no other instrument if I sit at...

Sim
replies: 7 views: 751
Sim 8th February 2012

hello on the plan: RME Fireface UC -> SPL 2Control/Kush Gain Train -> Focal Twin6 Be pls, help to choose the monitor...

gearsalt
replies: 19 views: 4,965
papanauta 8th February 2012

hi I'm wondering if I must buy a cheap limiter (like the dbx 166xl) to take off a few dbs from the drums buss. I want to limit a...

pacorro
replies: 25 views: 2,376
famousbass 8th February 2012

I pretty much want to buy all the force synths. Oddity Minimonsta Mtron String machine Imposcar And the add ons sound...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 618
boomer81 8th February 2012

Can anyone here identify this mixer??

TrueTone Studios
replies: 4 views: 1,166
stoplaughing 8th February 2012

Hi, After all the Rock Band, remasters, and Help! re-released in deluxe box set, I was expecting Apple Corps to be wise enough...

Virgil
replies: 4 views: 1,568
Virgil 7th February 2012

I am recording an acoustic duo this weekend in my small studio. I can't convince them to track anything separately so have been...

molson
replies: 3 views: 885
chavernac 7th February 2012

OK, so I figured out that my Digimax D8 is not going to work for me because it lacks an ADAT in :facepalm:. What is the best...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 1,050
lcressy 7th February 2012

I am about to buy a couple of dozen of these mic stands. I share my studio with a guy, that's also a live engineer, and I play a...

StringMike
replies: 1 views: 1,154
StringMike 7th February 2012

Anyone know how to get the legs off of a d&r orion console? Sent from my DROID2 using Gearslutz.com

C.Judd Karn
replies: 3 views: 928
drBill 7th February 2012

Hi I bought an AlexB console library and now I'm using about 30 instances of this plugin. I'm wondering if anyone using an SSD...

JWard
replies: 3 views: 900
JWard 7th February 2012

I just downloaded Waves GTR3. What is a good setting for a pop punk or easycore sound for guitar?

Dunnzilla123
replies: 22 views: 12,337
audiogeek 7th February 2012

Hi I have a digi 002 with two channels spdif I/O , and I have two outboard efx with spdif. If I purchase a zsys detangler. can I...

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 662
musicmixer04 7th February 2012

Hi Guys, If you literally have 20 seconds spare, please could you complete my...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 162
scarlettslaney 7th February 2012

Hi Guys, If you literally have 20 seconds spare, please could you complete my...

scarlettslaney
replies: 0 views: 167
scarlettslaney 7th February 2012

Just discovered Mew about 2 weeks ago. One of my Skype guitar students (great player in Atlanta) told me "And the Glass...

suckamc
replies: 5 views: 1,111
geohdude 7th February 2012

Does anyone know of a mix room with an AWS900 in Nashville? I'm looking for a place that isn't going to break the bank but has a...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 1,087
couch11 7th February 2012

hello, i´m thinking about buying my first outboard compressor (stereo, especially for the drum bus and maybe sometimes for...

ReNoL
replies: 0 views: 570
ReNoL 7th February 2012

I just got done reading Steven Tyler's (Aerosmith) book. Interesting read. Interesting guy. Wild stories. Not a whole lot of...

tha]-[acksaw
replies: 155 views: 11,718
AudioWonderland 7th February 2012

Hey Guys/gals, Check out this old mic. It found it's way to me just in time for an album I am working on. Just wondering if...

michaeldkirby
replies: 3 views: 2,390
michaeldkirby 7th February 2012

Some months ago I bought a presonus firestudio as an affordable upgrade to my Mbox2 (which I still have), mainly as a preamp...

Smv
replies: 2 views: 1,095
Smv 7th February 2012

Edit: -10 dBV works just fine to a consumer system with 1/8" input. It's a bit louder than 1/8" output from my...

ds11
replies: 0 views: 624
ds11 7th February 2012

Specifically a guitar. I'd like to get a guitar custom painted to resemble a photo. Hell if I could somehow have the photo...

nooneimportant
replies: 6 views: 816
nooneimportant 7th February 2012

Hey...any Fanshawe College Music Industry Arts grads from the 80's hanging around this board.

targa2
replies: 4 views: 904
Sampler Man 7th February 2012

I am about to start doing a lot of work in a failry equipped room here in lower manhattan comprised of an API DSM 24 system with...

HiRaX
replies: 1 views: 1,422
71PIlot 7th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search