The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Measured ours today. 425 cm at it's highest.abduction

FIZZY
replies: 10 views: 1,005
FIZZY 10th February 2012

at 12 seconds in this song, theres a pre reverb effect leading into the verse. anyone no how to do this? Benny Benassi ft. Gary...

Chase Orion
replies: 1 views: 4,024
aldaraia 10th February 2012

As I gain more experience mixing, I'm noticing something about lead vocals in mixes when compared to commercial releases. The...

Fandango
replies: 20 views: 9,672
MikeMiller 10th February 2012

This is my first post i dont know what took me so long! I was just given a Biamp 2442 Recording Console. I am going to have to...

Studio33Records
replies: 0 views: 4,936
Studio33Records 10th February 2012

So here's what I have to work with so far: Mics: Beta 52a Beta 56a Beta 57a SM 57 x2 SM 58 x2 SM 137 x2 Sm7b AT...

WH1
replies: 5 views: 895
Antoine8 10th February 2012

Hi there. I got a hold of a pair of EMI BTR-4 tape pres. They look just like a funky green and tan set of big crazy outboard gear...

Hannah Log
replies: 0 views: 895
Hannah Log 10th February 2012

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my SQ-80 and it is driving me nuts. Anytime I plug a MIDI cable into the thing, it...

80grenades
replies: 0 views: 1,034
80grenades 10th February 2012

Hello fellow slutz, I've been researching new monitors for my home set up, and I'm pretty certain that i want to get a pair...

tflanzbaum
replies: 0 views: 1,278
tflanzbaum 10th February 2012

I have the opportunity to pick up a soundtracs solo 16 for a good price, but I probably won't be able to check it out too much...

lobit
replies: 1 views: 1,954
joeq 10th February 2012

I would like to buy one with two phones jacks cause it makes me crasy to crawl under the table to my mac rear panel to change...

Metasfera
replies: 2 views: 866
julius_the_cat 10th February 2012

Hi, I have an expensive Martin that I'd like to bring for coffee type acoustic shows, but it is cold here in Toronto and I...

Chris Lago
replies: 37 views: 3,015
BradD 10th February 2012

I get confused when I see stuff like Record Labels, Imprints and stuff like that. But, what I want to know is what is the...

SpencerLevey
replies: 0 views: 1,714
SpencerLevey 10th February 2012

Hello gearslutz ! I'll keep it short and simple, I tried to find an answer among previous threads with no luck, My...

alvinphoto&sound
replies: 0 views: 1,003
alvinphoto&sound 10th February 2012

i was getting very little effect out of my Eventide h7600 tonight. cutting in and out, sounding thin.. really strange... i...

t_d
replies: 2 views: 706
timest 10th February 2012

Hello, i have never owned a synth before and i intend on purchasing one of the virus ti series, i also never played a...

nuclear
replies: 2 views: 4,869
nuclear 10th February 2012

I know what a EQ resonance/shift is, but I am wondering what it is used for? In what situations would you want this bump before...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 1,107
Kiwi 10th February 2012

I've been recording since I was a kid on a 4 track, then an 8 track 1/4", then ADAT and so on. Didn't really get serious...

James Lugo
replies: 15 views: 2,478
James Lugo 10th February 2012

Not that it matters. But I just received my pair of Empirical Labs DerrEssers 's that i ordered new from a store and they have...

ONDRAY
replies: 6 views: 1,411
ONDRAY 10th February 2012

Has anyone tried these courses - Homepage - Tone Artist Just wondering if pro tools is still the go for rock band home studio...

soundrite
replies: 5 views: 866
bombers 10th February 2012

Hi, i own a Gibson j-50 acoustic and currently using John Pearse Phosphor Bronze Wound slightly light strings. I like the sound...

midoban
replies: 1 views: 1,153
Kiwi 10th February 2012

Hi there, I don't post around here much but I could do with a few suggestions from fellow members :) A band I know would like...

jamievespa
replies: 5 views: 1,348
jamievespa 10th February 2012

If anyone knows where to find these in NZ let me know, looking for a new pot, one or two extra pot knobs, and 4 or so slider...

soulstudios
replies: 4 views: 342
Rhinosaur 10th February 2012

Anyone picked up this brute yet? I'm very curious to hear a review.

cowboycoalminer
replies: 3 views: 2,103
warhead 10th February 2012

So conventional recording wisdom is that you listen to how a source sounds in the room first, and then find the good spots in the...

taherbert
replies: 5 views: 853
taherbert 10th February 2012

Hi Looking more seriously at the SSL xlogic system for the home studio. Can anyone describe the workflow with the xdesk? Does...

once a roadie
replies: 0 views: 1,160
once a roadie 10th February 2012

Have studios been seeing a lot of new rock and metal bands coming through these days? What cities are the most active?

Movinginstereo
replies: 27 views: 2,215
Movinginstereo 10th February 2012

I have a condenser that was getting a little noisy so I took a little peak inside and noticed this elect capacitor had a lot of...

Sonicblue99
replies: 2 views: 1,064
Beat Poet 10th February 2012

Hallo To GearSlutz Community! Hallo Guys, I would Like to Suggest me Tracks for Sonic reference That have Great Low/High End...

Stelios_Drk
replies: 0 views: 707
Stelios_Drk 10th February 2012

Hey guys, there is a couple of similar projects going round at the moment but I was interested in getting a pure hip hop one...

serious
replies: 50 views: 1,031
anguswoodhead 9th February 2012

I'm looking into getting a lynx aurora 16 and i was wondering if I were to get the Dangerous Music Monitor Or the Cranesong...

ejvazquez
replies: 0 views: 626
ejvazquez 9th February 2012

hey slutz , somebody can tell me whats difference between BFE mk2 and Filtek mk3? peace

obetech
replies: 5 views: 2,107
jmikeperkins 9th February 2012

Sort of a silly question maybe, but my studio is wired up so that there are XLR wall jacks in the "live room" that...

doylemusic
replies: 3 views: 750
Kronos147 9th February 2012

Here is a solo recording with some reverb tacked on. SM7B New Mic Test by MiceAndGods on SoundCloud - Create, record and share...

DangerousOne326
replies: 13 views: 2,205
DangerousOne326 9th February 2012

(First of all: it always suprised me why there is no mixing forum. :facepalm:) Coming to the topic: How many of you use one of...

HomeProducer
replies: 15 views: 8,331
HomeProducer 9th February 2012

Hey guys, I was thinking by myself what's the order of importance for things in the signal chain for a good recording. So if...

Klotzi
replies: 48 views: 4,915
donnylang 9th February 2012

I have an Axiom 61 midi keyboard, just been browsing the M-audio side and see that they now have an Axiom Advanced (I know about...

sunez
replies: 0 views: 713
sunez 9th February 2012

Looking to upgrade my signal path. Right now I'm running through a Saffire pro 10 into Cubase 5 but am switching to Logic Pro 9...

Ejgauna
replies: 1 views: 664
Ejgauna 9th February 2012

What up y'all? I like a lot of people here are looking forward to the Apollo, but I was trying to get your take on what I...

JAZJETSON
replies: 3 views: 796
ol drippy 9th February 2012

I have heard many good reviews of the Goldbaby Sample packs. There seem to be a lot of choices. My main purpose I guess is for...

gritzildino
replies: 1 views: 1,647
gritzildino 9th February 2012

..."we shouldn't have to change the way we play to get a decent recording"? This is in response to my request of the...

Keith Sylvester
replies: 71 views: 4,499
gravyface 9th February 2012

I've been having fun researching mods for these cheapo MCA and MXL microphones (I've got two MCA SP1's now) but I was interested...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 10 views: 2,808
Sean Sullivan 9th February 2012

Greetings, I know this is this subject has been over discussed, but my situation is slightly unique, so I thought it would be...

Dan SoundSmith
replies: 10 views: 1,867
Dan SoundSmith 9th February 2012

Fire away! I've been really enjoying Bob Katz's Mastering Audio and thought I'd see what have been the standouts for you all in...

snahster
replies: 35 views: 4,203
MikeMiller 9th February 2012

Hi! Just got an API 3124+ and i'm loving it... However, I planning on getting another preamp...has be be 4 channels as two is...

blackcom
replies: 31 views: 10,603
ljona 9th February 2012

I have just moved into a new studio and have a question about tie lines and running my amp head from the control room into live...

Pies
replies: 4 views: 1,245
joeq 9th February 2012

I'm debating between the two mics. Mainly I'll be recording rock music so the MA201's (fet u47 soundalikes) will go on overheads,...

Ash Taylor
replies: 4 views: 3,705
jrod9900 9th February 2012

hi! i was looking for centipeaks protrig because I wanted to install it on a new computer and the homepage is not...

tenderboy
replies: 1 views: 1,294
tenderboy 9th February 2012

Hi, I actually work with a RME HDSP 9632 PCI sound card. I'm thinking of upgrading to a second hand apogee rosetta for the A/D...

sluttypat
replies: 2 views: 1,027
sluttypat 9th February 2012

I have a voice over studio and, after I record the VO, I pass the audio + video file to a production assistant in another office....

Scott Whigham
replies: 5 views: 728
psycho_monkey 9th February 2012

Hi all I am starting to look around to replace my Allen&Heath GL2000 in my home studio and was thinking about the toft atb...

eman kayker
replies: 2 views: 1,580
Moment 9th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search