The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I am curious about the RME Fireface (800) with Protools. I am running PT9, but I assume it would function about the...

djs
replies: 1 views: 1,649
djs 15th February 2012

Hey guys, Im always reading threads so I may as well join and ask my questions directly! I have shure se115 in ears to mix...

lukebolger
replies: 0 views: 2,127
lukebolger 15th February 2012

In the wake of the realization the networking sites, particularly social networking sites, are in the business of information...

Bullseye
replies: 1 views: 660
Jim Williams 15th February 2012

Ok, I am ready to try summing. I have an SSL J at my disposal for a few hours at the end of a session next week, and just as...

Dave Kowalski
replies: 4 views: 973
Trakworx 15th February 2012

I looking to start re-amping. so i'd like to get the balanced line signal coming out of my D/A converter into my guitar amp...

dj_who
replies: 8 views: 24,159
Kronos147 15th February 2012

I was curious so I found an original release of this album on Ebay and I'm glad I did. I had Rock of Ages which is the new...

cowboycoalminer
replies: 27 views: 1,465
Papanate 15th February 2012

I recorded a guitar track 2 mics..same make AKG D5 one on the right and one on the left of the amp After I panned then hard...

finlove
replies: 6 views: 2,151
robertshaw 15th February 2012

I'm looking at these primarily for overheads to start recording some demos for friends. Obviously the mics being the same, is it...

Sanchez
replies: 5 views: 5,545
mcgruff 15th February 2012

Hey fellas im looking to buy some headphones to eliminate bleed from recording and also could be used for mixing.. looking to...

audioman
replies: 3 views: 3,444
motone 15th February 2012

Hello all, I need one really great instrument mic for recording the following instruments: -Fender Rhodes Stage 73 Suitcase Mark...

vitamins
replies: 35 views: 4,182
cheu78 15th February 2012

I'll preface this by saying something that won't surprise many of you... I am completely fed up with dealing with MOTU's customer...

tinlunchbox
replies: 1 views: 1,911
yosefTux 15th February 2012

Gday guys, I'm looking into building some homebrew bass traps and absorbers for my little bedroom studio, and was wondering if...

Kaoz
replies: 29 views: 1,516
TheLastByte 15th February 2012

Hello all, I'm new here so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. I have two Neotek series 1 desks that I am...

ryanvburg
replies: 0 views: 895
ryanvburg 15th February 2012

Hi! In your opinion, which is the better speaker for near-field music listening only, no recording/mixing ever, and both will...

raphaelmsx
replies: 2 views: 3,584
raphaelmsx 15th February 2012

I purchased a used Apogee Ensemble but it didn't work after all, so it looks like I have to rethink my audio interface aim again....

petterisariola
replies: 0 views: 1,176
petterisariola 15th February 2012

Hi, I have a chance to get a pair of these. They look interesting but I can't demo them. Anybody ever use one and care to...

flextone
replies: 1 views: 844
flextone 15th February 2012

Hello all, I have 2 choices for my setup (Pro Tools HD1), should I clock the aurora 16 VT: -in internal -with my PSX100...

Mikathechou
replies: 2 views: 834
rhythminmind 15th February 2012

I noticed this today on my Presonus HP-60. "It goes to 11" :lol:

Jackson Collins
replies: 2 views: 2,017
Jackson Collins 15th February 2012

I love the ease of replacement with trigger, but sometimes it doesn't catch every nuance, so I find myself spending a fair amount...

otobianki74
replies: 3 views: 862
mu6gr8 15th February 2012

I picked this thing up off the 'bay and cant find ANYTHING about it online or in any forum. It is a groove tubes speaker...

fireandglass
replies: 4 views: 4,509
eljodon 15th February 2012

Hi, i'm trying to setup a small home studio. Have an 8 track recorder. here's what i want to do 1. Use preamps on the mixer...

fgonza2
replies: 19 views: 1,612
fgonza2 15th February 2012

I wasn't sure where else to share this. Am I crazy for thinking this is AWESOME? Hallowed Be Thy Name | Edmund Welles: the...

SynthLine09
replies: 0 views: 1,382
SynthLine09 15th February 2012

Hey guys, I need your expert opinion. I need a sidecar for fx 8 to 12 channels. Main criteria: low noise, panning and fairly...

purplenoise
replies: 3 views: 1,009
purplenoise 15th February 2012

Nominees And Winners | GRAMMY.com Category 64 - Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical For Alison Krauss & Union Station.

Louderock
replies: 19 views: 2,383
cinealta 15th February 2012

Hello, I am currently recording with zoom interface, lap top. analog tape recorder. when I plug the tape recorder into the...

am radio
replies: 3 views: 778
am radio 15th February 2012

So it appears AKG is out of their mind and wants $300 for the ugly, mediocre shockmount for the C12VR. AKG H15/T. I need...

UPRYZ
replies: 1 views: 1,324
UPRYZ 15th February 2012

their new album... Check it out, some pretty interestin sounds goin on here...kfhkhhooppie *

ironbelly
replies: 2 views: 1,297
Ben Logan 15th February 2012

Please tell me....what should I do? wworried

Mark Kaufman
replies: 3 views: 730
joeq 15th February 2012

This is my first post here @ gearslutz!!! Having looked at the Ensemble's User Guide, I am slightly confused as to what kind...

maeghan
replies: 5 views: 2,436
rabevins 15th February 2012

Lately I've been tracking some rappers that get pretty "peaky" with their style, so I've been toting with the notion of...

302efi
replies: 2 views: 759
302efi 15th February 2012

. What I'm ACTUALLY...

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 679
Sqye 15th February 2012

I have a good understanding of signal flow and how a patchbay works, but I am having a very difficult time understanding patchbay...

hell
replies: 6 views: 4,197
Quint 15th February 2012

I'm a gear slut. I succumbed to an AudioMidi e-mail I didn't see until 2 days ago. I called and asked for the expired sale price;...

Suntower
replies: 2 views: 1,854
Suntower 15th February 2012

Hi there, I need your help with regards to the filter of the EPS. I've recently started using an EPS and I've created banks...

jeanga
replies: 3 views: 1,682
Liquid360 15th February 2012

Had my N12 a good few years now, running out if inputs on sessions these days and am thinking of adding a Steinberg MR816 X to my...

Lemontree
replies: 6 views: 2,489
machinetodd 15th February 2012

I'm fancying a vintage/coloured mic pre to complement my existing lineup - ULN-8 pres and and my Phoenix DRS-1 ( all of which are...

Ketster
replies: 0 views: 1,374
Ketster 15th February 2012

I am trying to use Elysia Alpha compressor, but the threshold knob only goes to -13db and the ratio knob only goes to 2.4... I...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 1,153
superwack 15th February 2012

I've been reading various threads on the subject of sync'ing a tape machine to a DAW, and I'm trying to figure out what else I'll...

Dr Funk
replies: 21 views: 3,821
MarkRB 15th February 2012

Top 5 headphones for mixing on the go when studio monitors are not available..lets hear your thoughts. And what do you all think...

GLJdrew
replies: 30 views: 3,629
dcrhythm 15th February 2012

Well my first questions are about the Studiomaster Showmix 1. I'm interested in experiences with this desk 2. I'm searching for...

Tantrum
replies: 0 views: 1,442
Tantrum 15th February 2012

I plan on buying a bunch of rolls of one pass tape. I have before and everything went great....with that said I chalk that up to...

Keire
replies: 11 views: 1,814
donnylang 15th February 2012

It's about time someone with some common sense realizes where the real talent is these days, the people like us and the software...

uncle muscles
replies: 3 views: 780
Zooey 14th February 2012

I was never satisfied much with my guitar sounds I get through the DI of my Duet into GR4, AT3 or MAR. I fell in love with an...

parlopower
replies: 4 views: 2,893
SIGNIFY 14th February 2012

Greetings, I have a FF400 and I am out of I/O for outboard gear (multiple compressors, Reverb/FX unit, stereo imaging...

Dan SoundSmith
replies: 3 views: 4,100
Dan SoundSmith 14th February 2012

To all Fireface owners: I'm loving the Fireface so far, but I have one issue... I'm trying to use the onboard preamps on...

media marcus
replies: 6 views: 4,589
chrysb93065 14th February 2012

I have these lying around gathering dust jummpp

ljona
replies: 11 views: 1,074
ljona 14th February 2012

If you can buy a Avid C24 controller that has 16 pre's, 24 faders, transport control, 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can...

Tube World
replies: 3 views: 1,656
elamberth 14th February 2012

just want to check with the forum since there is so much info about pro tools cross grades, upgrades etc all i want is pro...

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 819
gsilbers 14th February 2012

I'm wondering if I should change up the way I record guitars. Most stuff I record is up tempo rock 'n' roll, and I generally...

che_guitarra
replies: 21 views: 3,281
GordZilla 14th February 2012

I recently heard someone critiquing the recent Bon Iver album, and one of the things they disliked about it was the use of...

cassnate6259
replies: 16 views: 17,102
theblue1 14th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search