The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I found this tape echoe layin around by some trash in the house where my band rehearse. It looks functional, but the motor is...

Swamp Thing
replies: 4 views: 779
atomicohm 16th February 2012

For 5.1 film music production(mostly orchestra film music),Focal CM65 or Genelec 8040? Which one sounds more acurate? which one...

rockman413
replies: 0 views: 1,232
rockman413 16th February 2012

Hey guys! I'm having a little issue with programming drums in Cubase. I use superior drummer in Cubase studio 4. I am...

eotwguitarist
replies: 2 views: 1,107
eotwguitarist 16th February 2012

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I have a pair of NHT M-00 monitors which are great for checking mix balance etc.. ...

widdershins
replies: 0 views: 844
widdershins 16th February 2012

I have ProTools 10/native, running on a Windows7 PC and I am looking for a control surface. I would like at least 12 faders,...

FunkyTek
replies: 3 views: 1,083
Rapslashrnbking 16th February 2012

Ok with today's quality compressor plugin emulations what are your thoughts to tracking without compression and then compressing...

csiking
replies: 2 views: 971
Fletcher 16th February 2012

Where would someone need to start learning to build audio electronics? I've read a couple of books on electronic theory, but...

Mazrak
replies: 1 views: 831
natpub 16th February 2012

Hey Guys, This is my first thread but I have been reading on Gearslutz for years and the wealth of info here is great! I co...

DarkRiverStudios
replies: 6 views: 1,607
DanDaMan 16th February 2012

Hi, I own an Allen and Heath Saber Series Mk2 24:16:2 Analogue mixing desk and I am having some issues that I just can't...

Jono not Bono
replies: 3 views: 1,736
Jono not Bono 16th February 2012

So I posted this in Low End Theroy with out much luck and I thought I would give it a try in here. I am getting ready to...

endofall
replies: 3 views: 2,102
Refrec 16th February 2012

Hey there. Ive got a Schecter 12 string electric that Im wanting to switch out the pickups. I would like to get a kind of...

wedgewedge
replies: 33 views: 10,412
initialsBB 16th February 2012

can anybody recommend a good mic tech in new york city (or nearby) who can get comfortable checking out various mics? I have...

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 637
otobianki74 16th February 2012

Hey all, I have a quick question regarding what I need to purchase in order to get everything I want... What I am trying to...

Luckkyle
replies: 5 views: 1,725
yosefTux 16th February 2012

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Think I'm having PSU issues, but it also may be something else in the frame. Hope...

sage691
replies: 0 views: 665
sage691 16th February 2012

Is there an analog compressor out there that allows parallel processing and an independent limiter? Figured this would be useful...

audiothings
replies: 5 views: 1,072
yotonic 16th February 2012

I've been reading up on the properties of sub and super-sonic frequencies recently, and have a question that the internet can't...

captainate
replies: 5 views: 1,915
AllBread 16th February 2012

I bought a couple patchbays that had a ****load of cables with them, and they all say carol columbia c2516 on them. Anyone know...

Tango4Cash
replies: 4 views: 778
Tango4Cash 16th February 2012

It seems that there are certain aging and inexpensive hardware effects units that many of us still like to keep onto and use,...

dialectic
replies: 55 views: 5,915
Philip S Bova 16th February 2012

Hey all, I'm finally going to upgrade my converters. I've just got a 002 and have been using those converters for years. I've...

aaronsternke
replies: 18 views: 2,683
robertshaw 16th February 2012

Im sick of there stock sounds and most refills seem oriented ti electronica ? Can u recommend a good rap refill w toms of hits...

ChaosCreation
replies: 4 views: 864
ChaosCreation 16th February 2012

I've been using some heavy duty sound anchor monitor stands for a few years. My computer monitor is positioned a few inches in...

davey boy
replies: 5 views: 1,114
davey boy 16th February 2012

I just got 2 Chameleon Labs Mk 11 7602 with the full mods from Zenpro (our own Warren). It has the Carnhill transformer on mic...

asagaai
replies: 12 views: 3,875
warhead 16th February 2012

I have only one ribbons (se electronics R1) for the moment and I love it! I'm looking to get another one, my budget is 400$. I...

todterre
replies: 3 views: 1,738
Brent Hahn 16th February 2012

I'm in talks to produce a record in Madrid this summer, and I've never been. Any studio suggestions/first-hand experience? I'm...

bearhead
replies: 0 views: 798
bearhead 16th February 2012

I didn't spend much time trying to make these "gearslutz worthy" in terms of level matching, etc - you can if you wish....

Scott Whigham
replies: 5 views: 1,930
yotonic 15th February 2012

This things all over the web, and was surprised I hadn't seen it here yet. Royer R-101 Ribbon Microphone Details The R-101 is...

tapehiss
replies: 73 views: 32,617
moonpi 15th February 2012

Sup guys :) My interface is a line 6 UX2 (not very good) and I have £200 to spare abduction Not sure whether to upgrade to...

StratMan2604
replies: 3 views: 855
mikebailey92 15th February 2012

Ok, I am hoping to gather some feedback from some of you gurus on here that are working with smaller studios and not a...

DarbyOhara
replies: 6 views: 939
Aktuator 15th February 2012

In my Akai MPK49 manual, it describes how to set a MIDI Common Channel, but it doesn't explain why you would want to or what it...

capproach
replies: 0 views: 1,831
capproach 15th February 2012

Hi all, I am curious about the RME Fireface (800) with Protools. I am running PT9, but I assume it would function about the...

djs
replies: 1 views: 1,647
djs 15th February 2012

Hey guys, Im always reading threads so I may as well join and ask my questions directly! I have shure se115 in ears to mix...

lukebolger
replies: 0 views: 2,127
lukebolger 15th February 2012

In the wake of the realization the networking sites, particularly social networking sites, are in the business of information...

Bullseye
replies: 1 views: 659
Jim Williams 15th February 2012

Ok, I am ready to try summing. I have an SSL J at my disposal for a few hours at the end of a session next week, and just as...

Dave Kowalski
replies: 4 views: 973
Trakworx 15th February 2012

I looking to start re-amping. so i'd like to get the balanced line signal coming out of my D/A converter into my guitar amp...

dj_who
replies: 8 views: 24,150
Kronos147 15th February 2012

I was curious so I found an original release of this album on Ebay and I'm glad I did. I had Rock of Ages which is the new...

cowboycoalminer
replies: 27 views: 1,465
Papanate 15th February 2012

I recorded a guitar track 2 mics..same make AKG D5 one on the right and one on the left of the amp After I panned then hard...

finlove
replies: 6 views: 2,149
robertshaw 15th February 2012

I'm looking at these primarily for overheads to start recording some demos for friends. Obviously the mics being the same, is it...

Sanchez
replies: 5 views: 5,542
mcgruff 15th February 2012

Hey fellas im looking to buy some headphones to eliminate bleed from recording and also could be used for mixing.. looking to...

audioman
replies: 3 views: 3,440
motone 15th February 2012

Hello all, I need one really great instrument mic for recording the following instruments: -Fender Rhodes Stage 73 Suitcase Mark...

vitamins
replies: 35 views: 4,181
cheu78 15th February 2012

I'll preface this by saying something that won't surprise many of you... I am completely fed up with dealing with MOTU's customer...

tinlunchbox
replies: 1 views: 1,910
yosefTux 15th February 2012

Gday guys, I'm looking into building some homebrew bass traps and absorbers for my little bedroom studio, and was wondering if...

Kaoz
replies: 29 views: 1,516
TheLastByte 15th February 2012

Hello all, I'm new here so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. I have two Neotek series 1 desks that I am...

ryanvburg
replies: 0 views: 895
ryanvburg 15th February 2012

Hi! In your opinion, which is the better speaker for near-field music listening only, no recording/mixing ever, and both will...

raphaelmsx
replies: 2 views: 3,584
raphaelmsx 15th February 2012

I purchased a used Apogee Ensemble but it didn't work after all, so it looks like I have to rethink my audio interface aim again....

petterisariola
replies: 0 views: 1,176
petterisariola 15th February 2012

Hi, I have a chance to get a pair of these. They look interesting but I can't demo them. Anybody ever use one and care to...

flextone
replies: 1 views: 844
flextone 15th February 2012

Hello all, I have 2 choices for my setup (Pro Tools HD1), should I clock the aurora 16 VT: -in internal -with my PSX100...

Mikathechou
replies: 2 views: 834
rhythminmind 15th February 2012

I noticed this today on my Presonus HP-60. "It goes to 11" :lol:

Jackson Collins
replies: 2 views: 2,017
Jackson Collins 15th February 2012

I love the ease of replacement with trigger, but sometimes it doesn't catch every nuance, so I find myself spending a fair amount...

otobianki74
replies: 3 views: 862
mu6gr8 15th February 2012

I picked this thing up off the 'bay and cant find ANYTHING about it online or in any forum. It is a groove tubes speaker...

fireandglass
replies: 4 views: 4,508
eljodon 15th February 2012

Hi, i'm trying to setup a small home studio. Have an 8 track recorder. here's what i want to do 1. Use preamps on the mixer...

fgonza2
replies: 19 views: 1,611
fgonza2 15th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search