The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys I know these are different instruments, but I am looking for a nice drum machine. I like what I see in the tempest,...

Antoine8
replies: 3 views: 2,262
Goa-Dubs 18th February 2012

Hi howdy just wondering if Neotek are what you might call 'good'? I've never heard of them before! Cheers! Oh yeah, and...

backtobasics
replies: 3 views: 1,355
127Riot 18th February 2012

Hi, i'm in search for a pair of secondary monitors. are the vxt worth the extra money? Thank you;)

Resonance5
replies: 10 views: 5,444
Resonance5 18th February 2012

I bought the 701's today and could have got the 702's for the same price and they claim the 701 are personal and the 702 is pro....

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 14 views: 18,055
tone_rekooda 17th February 2012

Does anyone know of a decent case for an Avalon U5 - basically any lightweight but well protecting half width 2U...

chasheehan
replies: 4 views: 2,970
LMCASES 17th February 2012

So I've come to realize, I don't REALLY know whether it's bad or not to power on multiple outboard units at once. I've always...

Jake Wagner
replies: 2 views: 776
Jake Wagner 17th February 2012

hey folks, new on here, sorry if this ain't the right place for this. basically looking for a fully functional, excellent...

macb3th
replies: 0 views: 1,088
macb3th 17th February 2012

So I will be purchasing from sweetwater, unless you guys know somewhere better. We record rap/r&b type vocals, for others and...

phillipc421
replies: 6 views: 846
phillipc421 17th February 2012

ok i know short shotgun mics are sometimes used for voiceover, but i don't buy the argument that it is for rejection of side...

neurosport
replies: 16 views: 7,386
mbvoxx 17th February 2012

Hi all, i'd like to start experimenting with recording to tape. Sadly i was born in the "computer generation", which...

boybianchi
replies: 27 views: 2,642
Bill Way 17th February 2012

I am trying to hook up two of these interfaces via aes db25 cable and all I'm getting when I switch the input to aes is a fuzzy...

JOliver
replies: 0 views: 1,003
JOliver 17th February 2012

One's didgital and one's analog, but the fit exactly. Will it work? Trying to connect a spdif out to an 1/8'' in, using an RCA -...

asdfdsa
replies: 9 views: 8,282
Muser 17th February 2012

It happened to me recently. Major label, new band that they're putting a lot into. I worked with them for multiple years,...

KC800
replies: 95 views: 10,787
robinbjerke 17th February 2012

Hey guys, Need a little help with this old Studiomaster board that I got today. Got it for £100 about, but not having any joy...

dillweed4
replies: 4 views: 1,789
dillweed4 17th February 2012

Hi everybody, it's mu first thread so I hope its in the right place... I am a live engineer for some time and now I am looking...

Rogier1978
replies: 0 views: 2,465
Rogier1978 17th February 2012

OK here's the deal..have a ribbon mic. One of those cheap chinese jobs that I went and put a cinemag transformer into. I also...

Bater
replies: 13 views: 2,927
Granny Gremlin 17th February 2012

Hi all, I've looked through lots of threads and seen a lot about Adam A7s but I couldn't find anything about what second pair...

Hoobert
replies: 7 views: 1,554
DR Music 17th February 2012

I realize that there are much more knowledgeable and experienced tech people trying to figure out a way to stop or reduce digital...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 830
taturana 17th February 2012

edit: Is a tube mic good for the proximity effect? e.g. c800g style It would be nice to hear your "adventures". :-)

andy3
replies: 6 views: 935
Fletcher 17th February 2012

I have no idea if any of you developers are using it. I have no idea if it's gonna work. Kickstarter But do you guys think...

mattias78
replies: 1 views: 1,790
Enlightened Hand 17th February 2012

I'm known in my area for having the highest end studio with the highest end gear and the best product. However, I have always...

rainmaker
replies: 19 views: 1,501
lapsang 17th February 2012

Does anybody have any info on which guitar amps were used on that album? Especially on the song of all the gin joints in all the...

Iglesias
replies: 0 views: 1,597
Iglesias 17th February 2012

So I' migrating from PC to Pro Tools 10 on a mac. I may want (or need) to upgrade my converters. I currently have a Presonus...

Roots Rock
replies: 10 views: 1,712
DR Music 17th February 2012

Would love some more info on this album, any of you out there get to work on this album? Mixed by Tchad Blake, has some killer...

dave_ocean
replies: 0 views: 892
dave_ocean 17th February 2012

Hi guys this might be a stupid question but im wondering if anyone can identify the desk in this video at 0:08 Robert Reid -...

afrocelt
replies: 4 views: 722
afrocelt 17th February 2012

Hi guys, So I recently got a 280-D Dorrough to run with my Mbox Pro 3. I was hoping to hook it up using the BNC word clock lead....

bigsocks
replies: 1 views: 771
Bookerv12 17th February 2012

Hey all, I have a Ampex 1260 iv been meaning to put back in use but it needs some tune up work. Everything seems to be working...

Quilabong
replies: 4 views: 1,671
Silvertone 17th February 2012

I am obsessed with the production of mutemath's new album. I especially like the use of panning techniques... Like when they...

Adotinthecosmos
replies: 0 views: 725
Adotinthecosmos 17th February 2012

Hi all. I've just extended my studio and the live room is a fair distance from the monitor room. So I am looking for a 16...

antony
replies: 2 views: 825
antony 17th February 2012

So I'm wondering how many of you just go for it and commit to using compression on the way in when recording? Do any of you hate...

rainmaker
replies: 7 views: 1,020
Unclenny 17th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,311
Hardtoe 17th February 2012

Hi guys i was wondering if any of you in the UK could give any advice on what tape head cleaner and demagnetizer to get in the...

Williaaaam
replies: 0 views: 1,003
Williaaaam 17th February 2012

Instant ambience! What Happens When You Slow Down the Jurassic Park Theme by 90 Percent? - StumbleUpon Pretty cool stuff....

Fhl
replies: 2 views: 1,548
kelvyn 17th February 2012

I have been looking around for a midi keyboard controller that I will be using mostly with Ableton Live. Only needs to be 25-30...

Resonater
replies: 3 views: 4,701
Kaoz 17th February 2012

hey guys, i just bought my sm7b and was looking for a mic pre for it, and was wondering if you people have the sm7b can you post...

niloycx
replies: 10 views: 1,196
mds 17th February 2012

Has anyone got links to A/B examples of music material that has been summed ITB & summed via an analogue unit? Thank you...

kozlikha
replies: 27 views: 3,919
phildarush 17th February 2012

I posted this into another forum 2 days ago and, I fear the thread is too old to get any responses.... I posted links to each...

trenchstudios
replies: 5 views: 1,319
trenchstudios 17th February 2012

I bought SSD4 from Sweetwater for download and all but one of the files came up with CRC/file broken errors when unzipping them. ...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 1,134
guittarzzan 17th February 2012

Have tried to mix all week with the flu! Jobs needs to be done but its really hard when it feels like the sound is coming from...

Showcase
replies: 2 views: 795
CompEq 17th February 2012

So I'm looking for some monitors that play down to about 30 hz. More in the midfield territory. I have a budget of about 2500 usd...

kikk
replies: 1 views: 750
kikk 17th February 2012

Great river to interface -- works fine Great river through purple action to interface -- works fine API to interface -- works...

CassidyGT
replies: 0 views: 677
CassidyGT 17th February 2012

I'm rebuilding my studio & upgrading my monitoring system to the Focal twins. I produce mainly electronic music & I'm...

Zlomeny SLC
replies: 0 views: 1,101
Zlomeny SLC 17th February 2012

ok.. imagine you want to put your speakers on a speaker stand. what would you choose? alternatives to speakerstands? (no...

George Necola
replies: 9 views: 1,903
Thuneau 17th February 2012

I recently purchased a Saffire Pro 24, and realized I actually need more mic inputs than it has (2). I was told the best thing to...

maxiedaniels
replies: 4 views: 652
holdmyfinger 17th February 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me find spares/service for a 3M M23 in the uk or any where else for that matter or where...

Dracnoiseperson
replies: 3 views: 1,070
ofajen 17th February 2012

I pulled this photo from the Vintage King website. Just think if you could have known back then. Purchase a few hundred of...

Rev. Robb
replies: 4 views: 1,112
McDingus 17th February 2012

To set the mood, do you guys know if lighting candles in the recording room harms the delicate diagphragm of hi-end mics? You...

AcoosticZoo
replies: 8 views: 1,876
Kiwi 17th February 2012

I just picked one up today and have been recording/testing some guitars and vocals. Really deep and smooth...

DAOS
replies: 1 views: 2,340
DAOS 17th February 2012

So when I work on my own music for clients, I hardly ever hard pan since it just seems to sound odd. Too far left and right tend...

Amber
replies: 60 views: 9,479
Unclenny 17th February 2012

I've been asked quite a few times by friends to show what makes Silvertone a bit different than other mastering/recording...

Silvertone
replies: 100 views: 8,532
FFTT 17th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search