The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I've already spent plenty on time finding out what equipment Jesper Anderberg of The Sounds is playing, but he's...

thorst
replies: 4 views: 1,461
JMJarvinen 1st March 2012

She was an Arp Odyssey for me. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST?

Bullseye
replies: 30 views: 1,827
bad andy 1st March 2012

As I don't see a "Moan Zone" forum anymore I've posted here to get the mods attention. This latest round of site...

Bassmankr
replies: 5 views: 904
chessparov 1st March 2012

I've got some cool new gear I'll be showing at the MusikMesse coming up March 21st in Frankfurt. I could use a demonstrator,...

GilWave
replies: 0 views: 597
GilWave 1st March 2012

Hey all, just need help deciding how many Mini Traps I need to buy for my small square room. I don't have actual width length...

Luckkyle
replies: 4 views: 1,060
Ethan Winer 1st March 2012

happend with IE7/8, GS was not available, now on firefox no problem.. wtf ? edit, happend again by hitting submit thread button

alkor
replies: 4 views: 1,060
jchas 1st March 2012

I recorded a bunch of songs with a band I'm in at a studio that offered a special deal for a 10 hour session in one day. A...

ftngrave
replies: 14 views: 4,577
kennybro 1st March 2012

I need to record drums in my apartment but can't mic up a real set, so I'm thinking of an electronic drumset. I have Digidesign's...

jimthepisces
replies: 9 views: 11,237
pw2005 1st March 2012

Hi! I'm looking for ways to implement hardware into producing guitarsounds via amp sim vsts. I have Softube vintage and metal...

grabovsky
replies: 10 views: 4,033
grabovsky 1st March 2012

Forgive me if others have asked similar questions in the past, I have been reading tons of threads on GS and now have decided to...

gideonspress
replies: 46 views: 6,952
John N 1st March 2012

I was trying to consolidate a region in PT8 and this message keeps getting prompted: "the command cannot be completed...

Iggy Poop
replies: 31 views: 5,835
gary s 1st March 2012

Which mic would you choose...and better yet would you trade your blue blueberry for either one (if you owned) Sent from my...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 3 views: 963
Alrod 1st March 2012

Okay, so I've scoured and searched this forum. I found some cool ideas but what I'm really looking for is a small mic that has a...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 6 views: 2,726
Myriad_Rocker 1st March 2012

Does anyone know how to connect an external compressor to the tascam dm 4800?......and does ne1 no how to use the imput screen on...

frankynero
replies: 5 views: 1,579
Mr. Wilson 1st March 2012

Hey all, here's my setup. Boom and mics into 302 mixer, using breakaway cable with monitor return to studio one BP xlr converter...

Aston
replies: 0 views: 742
Aston 1st March 2012

Hi guys Anyone know how to route chanels to Mixbus from Cubase? Been trying like mad but cant get it to work. Seen some info...

Bass
replies: 5 views: 3,624
kevinastokes 1st March 2012

Hey, I have a session lined up in a couple of weeks to track a guitarist I used to jam with. He only ever plays at...

sgmw
replies: 27 views: 1,628
Hyder boy 1st March 2012

I made a dumb mistake and bought an EV RE 55 on ebay, and then let it sit in the box for about a month before I tested it and...

bunratty
replies: 1 views: 1,690
ofajen 1st March 2012

Hi All, I want to move my monitors from the desk. While I was looking for monitor stands, I stumbled upon this photo and...

AjanovicH
replies: 2 views: 6,615
Dervish 1st March 2012

1-Is the oxygen 49 midi controller keyboard compatible with windows 7? 2-is Akai Mpd 18 compatible with windows 7? 3-i...

NewAge
replies: 0 views: 771
NewAge 1st March 2012

I bought an RE20 about 2months ago from vintage king. I had it sent over to south korea where i am at the moment. It had a...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 24 views: 4,295
passenger 1st March 2012

Thanks perhs I want to use it as Overhead or Brasses

goldendye
replies: 1 views: 2,284
FreshSkweez 1st March 2012

Hello Slutz! I recently purchased some upgrades and am curious if anyone here is running the same setup? I'm running a...

SMCrock
replies: 12 views: 2,706
nst7 1st March 2012

guitarcenter was packed today so i left i went to buy hs80's but then i saw they have dynaudios for good price a little more then...

joeebangs
replies: 0 views: 1,297
joeebangs 1st March 2012

I want to know if i can use more than one input on the presonus central station at a time? In other words monitor two sources at...

BradleyRecording
replies: 6 views: 1,460
BradleyRecording 1st March 2012

i'm looking to buy an existing recording facility in London, UK. The studio is been used for a couple of years now and the...

jaye b
replies: 30 views: 29,935
joeq 29th February 2012

Hey, I've been producing 'vaguely electronic' music for over a year now on a pair of Roland MA-15D monitors. They're the first...

kofi
replies: 1 views: 864
Lyuben 29th February 2012

All I've got on hand at the moment is 3-wire TRS stock. I need to make some standard unbalanced TS cables for some of my gear....

HSLand
replies: 7 views: 6,923
dandeurloo 29th February 2012
replies: 9 views: 3,686
Darenzo 29th February 2012

If you have never locked down a space for building an independent recording studio then please only reply with well thought out...

BuildaFriend
replies: 3 views: 9,031
glenn Taylor 29th February 2012

I am looking for a dual/stereo parametric eq to sit between my Mackie 1202 vlz and my A/D converter - going into Mac/Logic. I am...

nrand
replies: 6 views: 1,335
nrand 29th February 2012

I've got a couple of tracks to record drums in for a producer/songwriter - I've not considered this before (perhaps because there...

theslingerland
replies: 2 views: 876
warhead 29th February 2012

Hi everybody, I actually own an M2600 MKII and I wanted to buy an Allen & Heath Zed 428, except the fact that I will be...

G-d-S
replies: 8 views: 2,535
thrustman 29th February 2012

I need some advice.... I am in need of a new console/mixer/router. I currently have the first gen Tascam DM24 and the screen...

wonderlover
replies: 27 views: 2,427
Anghello 29th February 2012

Can anyone identify the mic at 30 seconds?

Noto
replies: 3 views: 921
Papanate 29th February 2012

Hi. I have a Focusrite LS56 as my main audio interface. I also have some pre-amps I would like to attach to my LS56 via Adat....

Lovestreet
replies: 1 views: 699
j2dafo 29th February 2012

Hi all, I'm thinking about getting a pair of ribbon mic's. I've got 6 SDC's and no ribbons so perhaps it's time! The SE R1...

bradley
replies: 11 views: 2,955
stgaudio 29th February 2012
replies: 3 views: 1,295
erikdrink 29th February 2012

I have always used firewire interfaces. Its as easy as plugging them into your computer, and your good to go... preamps,...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 867
PhilDW 29th February 2012

since my profire has a s/pdif out, and my my mac pro has s/pdif (optical), can I connect it this way rather than firewire?

Devon8822
replies: 0 views: 705
Devon8822 29th February 2012

Hi, I've to set up and rewire my entire setup which consist of many synths and outboard. So far I have been using GPO Patchbays...

Analog_
replies: 6 views: 2,336
Analog_ 29th February 2012

Just get one of those, but some knobs are missing.. I've got no luck on all my web searches, so i was wondering if someone could...

SDC
replies: 0 views: 1,718
SDC 29th February 2012

Hey slutz, I've been searching for answers to this, but I ended up more confused than when I started. I have an audio interface...

Jomega
replies: 12 views: 3,311
Jomega 29th February 2012

Hi, i know that MCI is now SONY, but What does MCI stand for? Thanks

atomicohm
replies: 34 views: 3,696
timtoonz 29th February 2012

I was thinking about selling my saffire (because I really don't need all the I/O's) and instead getting a EIE Pro. Is that a...

andreasfrantz
replies: 0 views: 2,230
andreasfrantz 29th February 2012

hey! i got a d-box a few weeks ago as a monitor controller. the fact that it also include a summing amp was nice but not a must...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 12 views: 3,094
missswan 29th February 2012

Every time I run 2 guitar amps in stereo I have had ground hum. What is the cheapest way I can 100% get rid of it safely? ...

thefyn
replies: 15 views: 34,475
pinkheadedbug 29th February 2012

Hi, Iff You need a cover art please contact me at [email protected] . The price for cover is 140$. Some of my...

veks
replies: 0 views: 675
veks 29th February 2012

Looking to get an A-Designs Pacifica in the near future, but... Can it handle line-level input? It has a 20dB pad, but not...

che_guitarra
replies: 5 views: 1,533
Helsing 29th February 2012

1st of all I just want to say that this album blew all of my expectations away! Even if you are not into the Foo Fighters you...

dmilt23451
replies: 176 views: 40,759
BrainstuHammy 29th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search