The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I finally became a member of the forum after using GS as a reference guide for equipment as well as learning for the last...

This Is Barcode
replies: 12 views: 950
This Is Barcode 21st February 2012

So im running My la 610 thru my apogee ensemble is there a reason my quality sounds better running straight to the ensemble...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 3 views: 683
Kiwi 21st February 2012

Hi, I´ve been buying gear for a while now. In 2005 I got an Edirol FA-66, and a laptop, and began getting plugins. Didn´t...

Virgil
replies: 1 views: 1,087
Antoine8 21st February 2012

Did Gibson make a 345/355 with Varitone, that was "mono" instead of "stereo"?

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 934
sonic dogg 21st February 2012

hi everybody,i always wanted to have a console to mix otb,i have my own collection of pre's and what i need is just console with...

potslutz
replies: 23 views: 3,901
subspace 21st February 2012

Anyone know where I can buy a single Avantone Mixcube in Canada? Alternatively, any other Canadians out there want to split a...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 3 views: 1,636
iangomes 21st February 2012

For those so inclined, just a quick note to say that I received a newly remastered (from 1/2" masters) vinyl copy of...

brill bedroom
replies: 57 views: 3,753
Bad Machinery 21st February 2012

Hi all, I have a aurora 8 that I'm borrowing and I really like it. I'm just using it with adat through my saffire pro 40 at...

StephenJames
replies: 2 views: 1,018
StephenJames 21st February 2012

Amazing! Prince - Original Live Recording of Purple Rain (First Avenue 1983) with Commentary - YouTube

koc75
replies: 11 views: 2,976
JJAM 21st February 2012

I'm an in the box guy. When I record guitars I usually wind up using 2 mics along with a Little labs IBP in the gain, or I use...

davey boy
replies: 0 views: 1,119
davey boy 21st February 2012

Hello, I need to buy a microphone or two for a work I need to do in the next months. We are shooting a documentary where we...

bebbo
replies: 2 views: 829
bebbo 21st February 2012

I realize these two mics are in totally different price classes, with the Manley being roughly twice as expensive as the CV4, but...

Melodeath
replies: 2 views: 2,829
britdick 21st February 2012

Well I'm finally at the end of a gruelling 6 week period and I thought I'd share it. I used to have a Soundcraft Ghost but...

TornadoTed
replies: 25 views: 12,166
EJR 21st February 2012

Just got the following - unsure whether to even click on the link. Anyone else got emails from...

Trakworx
replies: 6 views: 1,516
Trakworx 21st February 2012

Hi, My engineer tells me the capacitors on my console look in good shape. But he is ~ not ~ an audio engineer. Also the console...

hywyn
replies: 3 views: 1,551
jpgerard 21st February 2012

Ok, I'm looking to extend the I/O of my Apogee Ensemble with an Adat mic pre unit, what would I need to look at that would give...

Andy Spence
replies: 8 views: 2,821
bassguy6 21st February 2012

Any thoughts on these? Quality monitors? Resonably accurate in a general sesne?

dodittydada
replies: 8 views: 6,081
Alexi 21st February 2012

Does anyone have any specifics on the AEA mod done to all of their currently shipping RCA 44 variants? From what I understand,...

vineyardgray
replies: 3 views: 1,192
vineyardgray 21st February 2012

Can I see the Maschine edu version as hardware only? I understand you can't transfer the license but I don't think that has...

kevgees
replies: 0 views: 1,156
kevgees 21st February 2012

I had a custom passive monitor switch made for my studio. My situation is, I have a pair of JBL lsr's with AES inputs. I would...

lynngraber
replies: 0 views: 839
lynngraber 21st February 2012

I would like to extend the USB cable to my Mbox Mini. I need a 15 ft. USB cable. Is it OK as long cable ? A 15 ft. USB2 Cable A...

unclerod
replies: 0 views: 786
unclerod 21st February 2012

I like to use LA-3A on a guitar buss sometimes, but they are out of my price range. Is there a more affordable solution?

Sean Sullivan
replies: 21 views: 6,058
jpgerard 21st February 2012

My chain is Bock 195 or AKG 414 XLS B into a UASolo610 (preamp unit ONLY)into a Korg D1200 ( Stand-alone DAW) The D1200 has...

Scott Bari
replies: 3 views: 1,172
Scott Bari 21st February 2012

I have reached the end with the On-Stage and various other cheap Musician's Friend mic stands that I go through much more quickly...

Magpel
replies: 1 views: 1,098
DCtoDaylight 21st February 2012

Just as I was about to flash the cash on a new Solaris, (recommended by an experienced engineer friend), I came across someone...

Mikey77
replies: 3 views: 1,754
kidvybes 21st February 2012

As mentioned on here all the time the biggest effect on the input chain happens in the order (or close to): Performance, room,...

holdmyfinger
replies: 21 views: 1,871
holdmyfinger 21st February 2012

Hey, I have a modest set-up consisting of; BAE 1073mp Fireface 400 PC / firewire with plugins etc. D-box for D/A I want...

UrbanKlass
replies: 0 views: 635
UrbanKlass 21st February 2012

Used DBX compressors, Drawmer compressors, other decent compressors, and then other junk that makes more hiss than signal,...

MaggieSound
replies: 6 views: 2,199
waxx 21st February 2012

Hello everyone, first let me describe my setup here first. Use NT1A for all my micing needs. Ibanez Iceman going into a...

LimeDisciple
replies: 7 views: 841
Hoobert 21st February 2012

What does this actually do to the sound? Hear someone who used it on kick drums, I think. Anyone care to explain this...

Sotsirc
replies: 7 views: 4,158
Psyfi 21st February 2012

Hello guys ! Just received my pair of Bm6a mk1 and when I put the -10dBm level I have a real white noise, which disapear when...

Niculae34
replies: 3 views: 1,300
Niculae34 21st February 2012

Hi Everyone, I've recently been pointed in the direction of Bardl In-Ear monitoring systems. I do know that there is only one...

Needlez14
replies: 0 views: 985
Needlez14 21st February 2012

XkLW5IKLOVE and hooks and awesomekfhkh real crisp cut through on the laptop speaker too

black warrior
replies: 0 views: 239
black warrior 21st February 2012

I'm an amateur. I like the compact size of the Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 but a pro said he loves the Presonus FireStudio. Any...

ImNothingSpecial
replies: 3 views: 1,402
holdmyfinger 21st February 2012

After auditioning a bunch of monitors in my studio for a day or two each, I finally decided on the Adam A7x. My concern was them...

JDN
replies: 0 views: 512
JDN 21st February 2012

Any of you watched these? They are from the making of their 2007 album. YouTube - tegan and sara video chapter It's an...

Dean Roddey
replies: 17 views: 2,581
Dean Roddey 21st February 2012

I produce electronic music and was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on a great pair of mixing/studio headphones. To...

Boddhisattva007
replies: 1 views: 2,413
aof21 21st February 2012

I apologize if this topic has been covered, but the past few hours of searching the interwebz has provided mixed information. I...

radium
replies: 1 views: 1,401
Xander 21st February 2012
replies: 0 views: 864
Ryan Gregory 21st February 2012

I think it would be interesting if people listed which their favorite Neumann mics are. I have only tried two, so my list is...

Anderssvensson
replies: 32 views: 4,264
Ward Pike 21st February 2012

Hey all. I've been on the forum searching as well as reading reviews about the Beyer Dynamic DT 770 Pro-80. Here's the real...

TheAmericanStig
replies: 8 views: 1,033
edwinhurwitz 21st February 2012

What's a great portable amp w/effects for plugging in a mic and acoustic guitar in a solo or small ensemble? For example, the...

dakine
replies: 2 views: 1,356
dakine 21st February 2012

This is joey castillo from queens of the stone age I've been looking to some live video of queens of the stone age and I notice...

laperlestudio
replies: 16 views: 8,465
manysounds 21st February 2012

Jesus freaking christ. Ive spent all goddamn day trying to make these crappy reason toms work in this amazing electro love ballad...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 751
uncle muscles 21st February 2012

My church has recently acquired a space to convert to a recording studio. Myself and a recently graduated audio engineer have...

dixon.andrew
replies: 8 views: 1,058
dixon.andrew 21st February 2012

I'd like to replicate this vocal sound and wanted some opinions. It sounds like a slap delay...and maybe the slap is feeding a...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 763
Sean Sullivan 21st February 2012

Hey Guys I am looking to buy a pre amp for recording my bass guitar/electric guitar/synths & vocals. What Pre amp do you...

slytek
replies: 13 views: 2,423
BLUElightCory 21st February 2012

Is there such a thing out there? I'd like to record the harmonies without the dry input signal.

SveinKB
replies: 4 views: 794
SveinKB 21st February 2012

What are some ways I can mix in a tiny bit of direct acoustic guitar with the stereo mics. Would having the two mics panned left...

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 896
Kiwi 21st February 2012

What exactly does it do to the bass? and is there a way to do the same thing with other plug ins?

Ninathadon
replies: 3 views: 2,262
Kiwi 21st February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search