The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm trying to pick up some inexpensive "classic" fx o the 80s and 90s but the selection is pretty overwhelming. If...

BaconTastesGood
replies: 10 views: 2,101
donnylang 24th February 2012

Hi all. I have a Virus TI keyboard and Eventide Eclipse that have been acting up and are in need of repair. Both are well out of...

audiohack
replies: 5 views: 1,106
quadrafunk 24th February 2012

Is it a good mic for vocal recording? ? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Gearslutz.com

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 5 views: 1,447
jimmymio 24th February 2012

Hello... Does anybody here owns the Transient Designer unit, and could please give the opinion about the differences between...

Adura
replies: 3 views: 902
grrrayson 24th February 2012

WTF!!! THought my patching issues were related to cheap patchbay and cables. I buy a new dbx 48 point bay (which I thought...

CassidyGT
replies: 2 views: 751
CassidyGT 24th February 2012

In case you'd like to skip it, I'll just say up front this is a bit of a sob story. I've been living check to check the past...

Quadrophonic73
replies: 33 views: 2,612
Tal Black 24th February 2012

Hey guys We used to always mount up completed projects in the hallways here at the studio, but years ago our supplier went out...

Preme Diesel
replies: 4 views: 4,388
engineroom 24th February 2012

As the title says, I ctrl + right clicked on a fader in my mix window and in the edit window the region for the corresponding...

tyler23
replies: 3 views: 1,271
Xander 24th February 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but I want to make sure. I sold quite a bit of equipment this year (so I could buy better...

steveschizoid
replies: 3 views: 759
79_Limited 24th February 2012

For an SM7B is this a good mic stand? On Stage Stands 7701B Tripod Boom Microphone Stand: Amazon.com: Musical Instruments

newmusic11
replies: 13 views: 4,462
aclarson 24th February 2012

I know these mixers get talked about alot on GS and I have done alot of reading but I would like to know if anyone who has used...

lobit
replies: 3 views: 4,772
dandeurloo 24th February 2012

Hi everyone, I appreciate all the posts/responses about mic pres... I finally sprung for one, and got the Focusrite Isa One...

themixtape
replies: 38 views: 14,625
popmann 24th February 2012

Hi. So, there are some sounds (two distinct ones) I want to make, or get very close to making, in some of my own music. I have...

Greythunder
replies: 2 views: 861
Greythunder 24th February 2012

Emeli Sande "Maybe (Acoustic)" HD. Angel Studio Session - YouTube It sounds absolutely gorgeous. Am I right in...

red_feeling
replies: 1 views: 1,319
lillis 24th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 618
Mgr 23rd February 2012

Hi All, I have tried exporting an OMF with multiple takes out of Nuendo and into Pro Tools. It didn't work for me as...

johnnybregar
replies: 0 views: 583
johnnybregar 23rd February 2012
replies: 0 views: 663
camadair 23rd February 2012

I wondered if using the same preamp when recording as down-mixing (after a passive summing box) is too much of the same colour,...

Red Baron
replies: 7 views: 1,478
RKrizman 23rd February 2012

I cannot find any info on this board. Can anyone help? Thank you,

sctt_stone
replies: 2 views: 2,037
sctt_stone 23rd February 2012

Hello, here's what I have - do I need anything else? I will be recording vocals for Rap/Hip Hop/R&B and Pop, as well as,...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 930
Kiwi 23rd February 2012

When you're constantly touring and traveling on the road, what are the equipment necessities that you need to bring with you to...

newmusic11
replies: 0 views: 662
newmusic11 23rd February 2012

I see alot of videos with OH drum mics that are mainly pencil shaped mics!! I have plenty of mid to larger condenser but only 1...

NoPro
replies: 1 views: 1,140
NYCruiser 23rd February 2012

Hey everyone I have been recordings songs for over 11 years now and always was poor and had to get the cheapest equipment I now...

badnews
replies: 54 views: 3,088
AlcoholByVolume 23rd February 2012

I've got 2 RNC's that I've used for mix buss. I've got one dbx 163X and have thought about getting a second to chain together....

filthyrich
replies: 14 views: 4,419
Tapeworm 23rd February 2012

First and foremost... I am new here and consider myself a NEWB. I'm not here to debate anybody I'm just sharing my experience,...

L3igruss
replies: 9 views: 2,753
ppanton321 23rd February 2012

Hi all, I'm in need of around 2-4 preamps that are good all around (except for vocals, where I have a Gyratec II for my...

Rpbr
replies: 26 views: 3,655
SteelyDani 23rd February 2012

Hello, I am having problems with my 828 mk2 when it uses core audio. It works fine with itunes etc, but not with my daws...

slapatron
replies: 0 views: 1,007
slapatron 23rd February 2012

Anyone use it? Anyone hate it with a passion? ...(Ok, sorry Van Damme! I'll rephrase) ...anyone find that it wasn’t the...

pqlia
replies: 6 views: 4,488
pqlia 23rd February 2012

Hi GS people does any body knows some thing about the Altec Lansing 3224A mixing console? I know that is from the 70´s, but...

atomicohm
replies: 3 views: 2,128
yosefTux 23rd February 2012

Is it possible to use the gooseneck mic attached to my Miniak synth as a talkback mic in a recording scenario? As far as I can...

jonmaus
replies: 0 views: 604
jonmaus 23rd February 2012

Ok, this is my first post. I was needing to know what room mic I should get to capture my full band. I have 4 sm57 which I mic...

Trashcan
replies: 2 views: 660
Trashcan 23rd February 2012

Anyone here used and Audient desk? They've got a nice price to feature ratio. How do they sound? ASP8024 Large Format...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 1,031
MikeRL 23rd February 2012

I've decided to stop paying an arm and a leg for cables and I'd like to start making my own. Just curious if there's a type of...

xxedgexx
replies: 22 views: 2,551
Jim Williams 23rd February 2012

Hi, I wondering if there is such a mic that can plug directly into a mic pre without a cable? I'm looking for something...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 1,601
dickiefunk 23rd February 2012
replies: 0 views: 554
cup-of-coffee 23rd February 2012

I'm curious what mixer he is using? Why does it sound so GOOD!!!!?? @2:00 you can see the mixer on the table while the camera is...

newtomixing
replies: 14 views: 2,300
newtomixing 23rd February 2012

So here goes. I have been on a headphone kick lately, reading about them here and other places and buying and selling some...

capnreverb
replies: 4 views: 1,367
capnreverb 23rd February 2012

anyone have the mbox3 pro ? Any differences in sound between the pro and the regular? Do these work with PT 8?

fuzzface777
replies: 20 views: 2,784
Storyville 23rd February 2012

Ill be in Jersey and NYC from December to February from Australia ... Im working in a couple of studios ... but apart from...

Renegade Prod
replies: 45 views: 2,903
PRobb 23rd February 2012

This is kind of dumb; I normally do all crossfades manually one at a time. I just realized if you highlight multiple regions and...

unitymusic
replies: 3 views: 1,795
unitymusic 23rd February 2012

Does anyone know how to do this? I am on a mac running Pro Tools and feel like learning how to make my own. I haven't a clue...

anemicrock
replies: 8 views: 6,700
anemicrock 23rd February 2012

Hi folks... I have a 14-month old Zed R16 that seem Firewire-Dead. For family reasons I was away from my gear for 3 weeks....

nigelallistair
replies: 24 views: 2,279
jeronimo 23rd February 2012

For those that have one, is it possible to bypass the simulated Palmer PDI-03 Speaker cab to use my own impulses? Could I just...

anemicrock
replies: 4 views: 1,396
anemicrock 23rd February 2012

i bought a PRO VLA II two months ago, and here's my little review : - you can't really push it hard and get a natural result....

hankdrummer
replies: 12 views: 6,549
beasone 23rd February 2012

What are the different aspects you consider when you want to book some time in a recording studio , for some recording / mixing ...

electricsky
replies: 4 views: 1,270
electricsky 23rd February 2012

This is more a question to the people who own their studio and have other engineers besides yourself working there. How do...

Capt Hair
replies: 12 views: 1,754
Seamus TM 23rd February 2012

Hello all. I was planning to get a new audio interface for some time now, currently using a Presonus Audiobox, which I use to...

dappey2
replies: 5 views: 883
dappey2 23rd February 2012

Hi guys I'm having some logistical issues monitoring from my MOTU 828 mk3 (Firewire model). I was hoping someone on here can...

pihkal
replies: 0 views: 1,358
pihkal 23rd February 2012

What is this effect? This is a small snippet of a recording Victor Feldman did in 1983 Direct to Disk. The guitarist is Lee...

jtaylor27
replies: 1 views: 683
jtaylor27 23rd February 2012
replies: 0 views: 739
compresscompress 23rd February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search