The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just thought i need to get it out of my system... Because i am not really a guy that bashes stuff around here.... But.... Here...

arielilu
replies: 19 views: 3,617
edva 28th February 2012

i am mixing a album at the moment, the problem is that after almost all mixes were done we recognized that there is not enough...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 7 views: 1,319
tape_attack!!! 28th February 2012

hi all, i just bought a new jazz bass, with flatwounds, pretty happy with the bass and got a good price, was messing with...

patshep
replies: 0 views: 711
patshep 28th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 649
Cgbravo 28th February 2012

Hi, I posted a similar question earlier but with the brand named in the title and I didn't want that in hindsight, so now it's...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 956
marcus 28th February 2012

Did a bit of searching but couldn't find much. Do they make one sided headphones for tracking? Like, closed back headphones with...

SynthLine09
replies: 3 views: 976
Fletcher 27th February 2012

I compared the headphone outputs on my Ensemble with my digi 003, and the ensemble seems much lower in output volume than the...

evilrocker
replies: 3 views: 1,214
evilrocker 27th February 2012

I think a good description of what this really means and how it applies to the signal and ultimate sound would be useful. Is...

Bullseye
replies: 9 views: 983
TRJanuary 27th February 2012

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can find an old mic cable that is exactly like the old screw on kind often...

jnsjnsjns
replies: 1 views: 1,178
Fletcher 27th February 2012

Hi All, During mixing, I frequently switch between line out (for my monitor headphones) and optical out (for my acoustic...

jditmer0
replies: 5 views: 3,377
Muser 27th February 2012

I am going to add a hardware EQ to my mixbus this week. I have been set on the BAX for a few months now, but recently the API...

mike vee
replies: 13 views: 4,337
riffmachine 27th February 2012

I cant believe the GS "existing threads" came up with some suggestions for this title! So anyway I have a new toy...

ivansc
replies: 2 views: 1,562
Bob Ross 27th February 2012

There is a small crowd of us who work complete in the Digital world - with no analogue gear (except for monitoring). In this...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 7 views: 1,276
Kiwi 27th February 2012

Not better than a U47fet though. Anyone else tried the 103 on a kick or floor tom?

recorder2
replies: 7 views: 2,028
j2dafo 27th February 2012

I'm writing a paper on "standardized" equipment used in recording and mixing music. And by standardized I mean gear...

SveinKB
replies: 4 views: 701
Syncamorea 27th February 2012

Hey guys, I would like to try out Michael Brauers Multi Buss Compression techniques for fun and to see if it works for me. ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 27 views: 6,995
cgoran 27th February 2012

I heard there was a way to use iPads as personal studio mixers/monitors. For example someone is laying down a guitar part,...

Dr.Poon
replies: 11 views: 1,260
Bassmankr 27th February 2012

I'm looking for interesting ways to keep my studio neat and organized. I would love to see some ways you guys have organized...

Dr.Poon
replies: 2 views: 1,842
musicguitar 27th February 2012

Trying to get views up on this video for a contest. Win a Taylor acoustic guitar! If I'm watching it over and over on one...

Earwitness
replies: 2 views: 823
Earwitness 27th February 2012

I want my guitar signal to go to two different places: the first is an amp with heavy distortion which will be miked up and...

Leonidas33
replies: 4 views: 6,872
Kiwi 27th February 2012

im planning to buy a midi keyboard controller, i feel like i waste so much time when using my mouse all the time since my...

NewAge
replies: 3 views: 1,424
NewAge 27th February 2012

Does it sound like it's supposed to? Whatever I do with it : re-amp, insert plugin etc....it's sounds like crap! Boomy, fizzy,...

kingliar
replies: 5 views: 995
DaveE 27th February 2012

Guys: How do I open it up to swap the tube?

Claude G.
replies: 0 views: 882
Claude G. 27th February 2012

Hey people, I recently fell in love with the Neve 8016 Console, such a beautiful looking beast! What I would like to know is...

ollie633
replies: 2 views: 1,073
ollie633 27th February 2012

Hey guys, I dont know much about speakers, so i was wondering if you guys can give me some advice! I'm after a second pair of...

TrueTone Studios
replies: 9 views: 2,428
Magucci 27th February 2012

I am making the transition from a "home studio" to a more professional setting, complete with a brand new acoustically...

rcjvnhzn
replies: 12 views: 1,115
rcjvnhzn 27th February 2012

- MIX with the MASTERS 2011 - Exceptional One-Week Masterclasses in Music Production - We are glad to announce that record...

MWTM
replies: 16 views: 5,103
DibDabDub 27th February 2012

Hello All, I need advice in two parts. 1 - I have a pair of Event 20/20 bas V2 active monitors bought in 2005. I read some...

HarveyWallbanger
replies: 5 views: 4,801
HarveyWallbanger 27th February 2012

Hi I did a lot of research finding the right monitors, i have a grand as budget, and it came down to the BM5A's. But i still got...

Monsieur C
replies: 28 views: 6,915
Alrod 27th February 2012

I diagnosed the capstan motor problem on my Studer A810 (analog 2 track) and have it almost running at 100%. I need to do a full...

dbbubba
replies: 1 views: 3,403
twotracker 27th February 2012

Since the Rosetta doesn't have a spdif out to send back to the D-Box how can this setup monitor the DAW output through the D-Box?...

houndog328
replies: 7 views: 3,063
CuttheCrab 27th February 2012

Have this mic for a while and love it... although have at times struggled to get guitar recordings to sound the way I want...

pqlia
replies: 5 views: 1,181
pqlia 27th February 2012

Howdy :) I have a pair of Yamaha speakers that I would like to be powered by my NAD pre/power amp combo. The speakers have XLR...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 29 views: 7,418
Jeff Hayat 27th February 2012

I've been on the hunt for the ideal midi controller for my DAW for the past ten years and the only products I have found that...

rdstreets
replies: 5 views: 4,181
rdstreets 27th February 2012

I want to get a subwoofer for my monitors (Mackie HR824) but they don't manufacture the matching subwoofer for it anymore (Mackie...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 1,000
HSLand 27th February 2012

So, what do you guys use to clean your consoles? I'm not talking about opening them up and recapping. Just getting rid of...

exel
replies: 3 views: 817
pan 27th February 2012

I bought a Rolls 755 for my 2 buss the other day, awaiting arrival. I have read a few reviews, don't believe I read a review that...

AllAboutTone
replies: 4 views: 1,163
fccmt 27th February 2012

Hi all, I just scored on ebay universal audio's dcs preamp.. The voltage is set for the US outlet(120v). I'm located in Tokyo,...

solidstate
replies: 18 views: 15,033
solidstate 27th February 2012
replies: 2 views: 1,663
Magucci 27th February 2012

I have had two of these for quite a long time. I also have an Ensemble and a Dangerous D box. I was swapping some equipment...

dft3670
replies: 7 views: 1,215
fimpen 27th February 2012

Which tape recorder should I buy? A 1-track machine will do nicely :) -- I just want to run a few vocal takes through it and...

author
replies: 34 views: 2,659
pqlia 27th February 2012

I've got one of these heading my way, and I was curious about the sampler section. Does anyone have any experience sampling on...

TheBrightSide
replies: 0 views: 855
TheBrightSide 27th February 2012

Hey guys. I'll be starting to get really into some professional recordings in my home studio. I have a sound proofed shed out...

phillipc421
replies: 12 views: 1,172
griffingerritsen 27th February 2012

I can't find too much info on what Jimmie Lee Sloas plays. I was wondering if anyone knows who works in Nashville, or has worked...

nst7
replies: 7 views: 3,601
gward 27th February 2012

I own a neuman tlm 103.....akg c214....and blue blueberry......but no tube.mic...anyone use the revelation?? How is it? ? Sent...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 1 views: 1,822
Rapslashrnbking 27th February 2012

hey gang. can you offer some tips for me here : I am attempting to setup the unit so that my custom drums are ready to be...

dariendaniel
replies: 0 views: 1,470
dariendaniel 27th February 2012

...awesome awesome microphone. Totally does it all. You get what you put into it and then some. I made a tiny clip, and I spent...

EvilSoup
replies: 10 views: 1,944
PsilohsaiBiN 27th February 2012

Can someone tell me why some subs (mainly car audio) are square? Seems like it'd create an odd pressure wave, but then again I'm...

joshuarlyon
replies: 3 views: 2,759
joshuarlyon 27th February 2012

i was wondering if there are any FREE VST's like VCC (for harmonic distortion and crosstalk), Antaneras Tube, MPX tape, FG-X,...

Lil' Psych
replies: 7 views: 6,131
biggator6 27th February 2012

I have TL space at the moment with the spring reverb from the factory library - is there anything better?

pete
replies: 55 views: 9,189
stev0 27th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search