The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have just bought an API lunchbox and was wanting to integrate it as processing busses from my DAW. Normally I would have the 8...

disjunction
replies: 5 views: 3,430
Doc Mixwell 28th February 2012

I've got a pair of Event 20/20bas v3 and I've only got a small table with just enough room for them and my 21.5 inch imac. I'm...

affinitysound
replies: 0 views: 783
affinitysound 28th February 2012

Saw this from the Dr. Luke Waves interview: How hands-on are you during the mix process? "(Long-time collaborator)...

bossman
replies: 15 views: 11,739
EM Productions 28th February 2012

Decided to send my UBK Fatso back and look for something else. I found it a cool box, but having no attack and release control...

Worlez
replies: 9 views: 2,443
IntelDoc 28th February 2012

Don't know anything about blues harps but I'd like to get an instrument with a great sound. What models should I be looking at?

mcgruff
replies: 19 views: 1,567
Unclenny 28th February 2012

Hello, I've had this microphone for about 4 years working normally, but I tried using it the other day, and the only signal...

thunderpeel
replies: 1 views: 1,100
evangelista 28th February 2012

Hey guys, what is the price-point for mic pres that are actually worth getting to replace the pres on your interface? (assuming...

StratMan2604
replies: 8 views: 1,175
mcgruff 28th February 2012

~Sara~ Fleetwood Mac - YouTube would someone please tell me what mic her stevie-ness is making magic with here? thanks guys.

chasman
replies: 6 views: 5,692
chasman 28th February 2012

Andy McKee - Into the Ocean - YouTube any idea what mic this is? (u47?) cool looking guitar. bet its fun to play.

chasman
replies: 3 views: 703
chasman 28th February 2012

Hi all, How do you manage to stay on top of search engines ? I'm trying to really get a knowledge on how to generate...

Mgr
replies: 8 views: 1,719
sakthi 28th February 2012

Amazing that a tube with a few springs can sound so well. The designers of this reverb managed to make a reverb that sounds...

Joram
replies: 2 views: 2,126
John Willett 28th February 2012

Hey guys, I'm mixing in my bed room and I wanted to know what monitors would be the best for under 1k I've been looking at the...

phillipc421
replies: 29 views: 2,433
drumzalicious 28th February 2012

Hey team, Im wondering what is the cheapest way to go about using electric drums. I don't care for the onboard sounds. all I...

thedommer
replies: 8 views: 1,811
aremos 28th February 2012

Just curious (and hopeful that it's not just me being mental), do you guys have any weird hang ups when buying used gear?...

brill bedroom
replies: 17 views: 1,107
joeq 28th February 2012

Does any one else set there reverb times to a division or multiple of the tempo/bpm? I like doing this. Example: at 98 bpm,...

stickers
replies: 6 views: 1,512
joeq 28th February 2012

Hello everyone, what are some models that use ccir instead of nab? I know about some (all?) Nagra, Studers and Otaris which...

kaltex
replies: 1 views: 1,200
ofajen 28th February 2012

Is it vital to have a Mixer & Control Surface in your home recording studio if you are just recording vocals and possibly...

newmusic11
replies: 14 views: 1,387
lynngraber 28th February 2012

Does anyone know if there is such thing as a tech school? I'd like to learn to fix analog and digital consoles/outboard gear as...

ejvazquez
replies: 2 views: 778
Howie J 28th February 2012

i dont like the sound an convertors of digi oo3 anyone think the avid mbox pro is better sounding or not worth it ?

joeebangs
replies: 1 views: 1,358
nst7 28th February 2012

Does anyone use a hardware compressor & eq on the monitor path during tracking? I usually wait to process the stereo buss...

Kabby
replies: 11 views: 1,339
travisbrown 28th February 2012

I was initially going to pick up a pair of Mackie Mr5 Mk2 monitors, but I've started hearing some really great things about these...

InternJesse
replies: 2 views: 1,360
Kbrinson85 28th February 2012

So I stumbled upon the Sebatron VMP 4000e on Soundpure and I'm kinda in shock that people say its actually a workhorse preamp and...

GuyInRedHat
replies: 8 views: 1,433
MadGuitrst 28th February 2012

My friend Bill Janovitz from Buffalo Tom was at the JFK Library in Boston for a salute to Chuck Berry and Leonard Cohen hosted by...

brill bedroom
replies: 5 views: 1,107
hasbeen 28th February 2012

Hi to everybody. I would love to thank each and anyone of you who make my day better and better. It is becouse of you that i...

saitech
replies: 0 views: 739
saitech 28th February 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for extremely punchy and huge drum sounds. I currently have a 2500 and an Overstayer and have gotten good...

watersedge1234
replies: 6 views: 1,528
retone 28th February 2012

Certain pieces of gear seem to be so controversial among the Gearslutz community... people either LOVE them or HATE them and...

payne104
replies: 123 views: 9,556
Lights 28th February 2012

Hi all, For some obscure reason there is no pdf version of motu 828 mkII manual (or any product manual) for download in motu...

Subversounds
replies: 13 views: 8,367
MG_Chris 28th February 2012

So I just picked up couple nos Telefunken EF86's. One has a silver plate, the other a gray plate. I'm not a tube expert, so I...

Buss-me
replies: 2 views: 4,161
Buss-me 28th February 2012

Title says it all guys... The use would be after either a GML mic preamp or a Neve 5012, for tracking keyboards mainly, and...

ttown23
replies: 9 views: 4,545
ttown23 28th February 2012

Just thought i need to get it out of my system... Because i am not really a guy that bashes stuff around here.... But.... Here...

arielilu
replies: 19 views: 3,617
edva 28th February 2012

i am mixing a album at the moment, the problem is that after almost all mixes were done we recognized that there is not enough...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 7 views: 1,319
tape_attack!!! 28th February 2012

hi all, i just bought a new jazz bass, with flatwounds, pretty happy with the bass and got a good price, was messing with...

patshep
replies: 0 views: 711
patshep 28th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 649
Cgbravo 28th February 2012

Hi, I posted a similar question earlier but with the brand named in the title and I didn't want that in hindsight, so now it's...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 956
marcus 28th February 2012

Did a bit of searching but couldn't find much. Do they make one sided headphones for tracking? Like, closed back headphones with...

SynthLine09
replies: 3 views: 976
Fletcher 27th February 2012

I compared the headphone outputs on my Ensemble with my digi 003, and the ensemble seems much lower in output volume than the...

evilrocker
replies: 3 views: 1,214
evilrocker 27th February 2012

I think a good description of what this really means and how it applies to the signal and ultimate sound would be useful. Is...

Bullseye
replies: 9 views: 983
TRJanuary 27th February 2012

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can find an old mic cable that is exactly like the old screw on kind often...

jnsjnsjns
replies: 1 views: 1,177
Fletcher 27th February 2012

Hi All, During mixing, I frequently switch between line out (for my monitor headphones) and optical out (for my acoustic...

jditmer0
replies: 5 views: 3,374
Muser 27th February 2012

I am going to add a hardware EQ to my mixbus this week. I have been set on the BAX for a few months now, but recently the API...

mike vee
replies: 13 views: 4,337
riffmachine 27th February 2012

I cant believe the GS "existing threads" came up with some suggestions for this title! So anyway I have a new toy...

ivansc
replies: 2 views: 1,562
Bob Ross 27th February 2012

There is a small crowd of us who work complete in the Digital world - with no analogue gear (except for monitoring). In this...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 7 views: 1,276
Kiwi 27th February 2012

Not better than a U47fet though. Anyone else tried the 103 on a kick or floor tom?

recorder2
replies: 7 views: 2,027
j2dafo 27th February 2012

I'm writing a paper on "standardized" equipment used in recording and mixing music. And by standardized I mean gear...

SveinKB
replies: 4 views: 701
Syncamorea 27th February 2012

Hey guys, I would like to try out Michael Brauers Multi Buss Compression techniques for fun and to see if it works for me. ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 27 views: 6,992
cgoran 27th February 2012

I heard there was a way to use iPads as personal studio mixers/monitors. For example someone is laying down a guitar part,...

Dr.Poon
replies: 11 views: 1,260
Bassmankr 27th February 2012

I'm looking for interesting ways to keep my studio neat and organized. I would love to see some ways you guys have organized...

Dr.Poon
replies: 2 views: 1,841
musicguitar 27th February 2012

Trying to get views up on this video for a contest. Win a Taylor acoustic guitar! If I'm watching it over and over on one...

Earwitness
replies: 2 views: 823
Earwitness 27th February 2012

I want my guitar signal to go to two different places: the first is an amp with heavy distortion which will be miked up and...

Leonidas33
replies: 4 views: 6,871
Kiwi 27th February 2012

im planning to buy a midi keyboard controller, i feel like i waste so much time when using my mouse all the time since my...

NewAge
replies: 3 views: 1,423
NewAge 27th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search