The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can't resist starting this thread just to say, wow, that was one EXCELLENT Q&A series with Ken Scott. Bravo, Jules. I...

Mark Kaufman
replies: 52 views: 4,152
Nu-tra 29th February 2012

Apple - iTunes - Mastered for iTunes Interesting development. There's mention of itunes "sound check" playback option...

AcoosticZoo
replies: 7 views: 1,795
Dean Roddey 29th February 2012

....than standard K701's or 702's? I dunno,maybe I should put this in the MoanZone,but when a reputable company such as AKG...

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 2,106
TaiwanGuy 29th February 2012

I have been obsessing over stereo mic techniques lately. I like when is sounds real, like you're in the same room, but larger...

griffingerritsen
replies: 2 views: 855
griffingerritsen 29th February 2012

I know you're supposed to use flat response monitors and monitor what your doing. Well I don't want to anymore. I want to get...

paulmpianist
replies: 1 views: 744
Hardtoe 29th February 2012

I recently upgraded from a Tascam MF-P01 to a Tascam Dp-008 digital recorder. The DP008 sounds great but flat... and dull. I...

ceegee
replies: 1 views: 1,209
work2do 29th February 2012

I just got my first set of monitors Yamaha HS50Ms, and the right and left speakers sound noticeably different. The right tweeter...

musichascolors
replies: 7 views: 1,230
StringBean 29th February 2012

I'm about to purchase a Korg Wavedrum because I love the sounds it has and I want to be able to record the sounds into my daw...

kevgees
replies: 1 views: 953
Jay M 29th February 2012

So I have a HP dv7 (Dr. Dre Laptop), a pair of the Yamaha HS-50, 2TB WD external Hard Drive, a powered USB hub with 7 USB ports,...

Jonbeatz
replies: 6 views: 1,500
Jonbeatz 29th February 2012

Hi guys! I'm just about to start drawing up contracts for clients who come in and i work with after being screwed over one time...

SuperMario
replies: 4 views: 1,417
rumbletone 29th February 2012

Hey guys I just got an avalon 737sp and hooked my synth up to it. I went to play one of the drum kits through it and the needle...

lamcheezy
replies: 2 views: 713
lamcheezy 29th February 2012

So in a couple of days I will be picking up either one of these two microphones. I dont record music or instruments, I mainly do...

micheck123
replies: 20 views: 9,749
goobersezhey 29th February 2012

I'm sick of ultra beat redrum and kong what else is new and good ?

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 1,410
ChaosCreation 29th February 2012

in your opinion whatre the most accurate pair of 8's I can find for 600 bucks? Im thinking the HS80M's. whats your preference and...

NSO
replies: 8 views: 920
NSO 29th February 2012

Been thinking of getting a pair of Miktek c5 as drum overheads. Any thoughts? haven't found too much info on other people's...

brooklyndrums
replies: 1 views: 1,952
jrod9900 29th February 2012

Well half of '80s Madonna if not more. Though 'Like A Prayer' seems unmanipulated. The process I'm talking about, for the...

recorder2
replies: 74 views: 14,457
LdC 29th February 2012

I'm looking to improve core kick and snare sounds. The Yamaha Subkick looks like a killer option. What's the simplest way to...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 1 views: 910
rcb4t2 29th February 2012

Currently bumping the Yamaha HS80M's and love them. I do a lot of production and mixing and I noticed some of my 808 kicks/sub...

awhitebeats
replies: 5 views: 969
awhitebeats 29th February 2012

Hey guys I just got an avalon 737sp and hooked my synth up to it. I went to play one of the drum kits through it and the needle...

lamcheezy
replies: 2 views: 583
lamcheezy 29th February 2012

hi, does anyone have any info about these small radioconsoles? I have 2 desks with 2 different channel strips, v270m and...

rockxrock
replies: 0 views: 895
rockxrock 29th February 2012

Hi there. Question about recording a stereo track out of Logic 9, via the I/O plugin, output through an RME UFX, into a API...

NineLivesTheCat
replies: 2 views: 1,237
Etch-A-Sketch 29th February 2012

From the Guardian: Apple developing new audio file format to offer 'adaptive streaming' | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Savernake
replies: 3 views: 1,137
lostwars 29th February 2012

Would anyone possibly know how to set the gain on my Apogee duet 2 for my SM7B that I use in logic pro 9?

newmusic11
replies: 5 views: 1,580
Mojo Man 29th February 2012
replies: 0 views: 818
Roman Rowlands 29th February 2012

Hi, If you had a choice between a 2nd hand focal solo or a new cms65 which would you choose? The solos are actually a few...

paul6891
replies: 4 views: 1,147
dasnub 28th February 2012

Home Theater Geeks 100 | TWiT.TV Was a pretty good vid cast. He answers some questions and talks about issues in the recording...

lostwars
replies: 2 views: 1,111
jchas 28th February 2012

Bought it on a whim in a local shop when I went in for drumsticks because it was too cheap to let go (apparently it's a PR40ish...

Granny Gremlin
replies: 1 views: 1,003
Granny Gremlin 28th February 2012

Hey yall, I've recently gone through a nasty breakup with my studio partner, who ended up ripping me off for a ton of essential...

FreshSkweez
replies: 41 views: 3,611
KillerV 28th February 2012

Not sure if this in the right Forum... Forgive me I'm a newby.. any thoughts out there on this one... How loud do you...

retone
replies: 17 views: 1,404
NeoHippy 28th February 2012

Hello, Searched for this but didnt find something. I Need a Device for Recording Guitar di Track for reamping and Bass...

LordS
replies: 2 views: 1,781
Unclenny 28th February 2012

This thing looks extremely cool! AlphaSphere - Now Alpha Testing - YouTube!

neirbod
replies: 1 views: 825
energizer bunny 28th February 2012

so i have a PTHD1 pci-x rig that is serving as a backup to my main pcie system. I have used it maybe once in almost 2 years. it's...

LMS
replies: 0 views: 998
LMS 28th February 2012

Posh music shop owners who hob-nobbed with celebrity clients convicted for part in £1million stolen guitar plot | Mail...

FireMoon
replies: 5 views: 1,062
Fletcher 28th February 2012

I'm looking for good value in a pair of older used monitors. Please don't get hung up on Adam. Insert whatever you think a...

CrankyChris
replies: 4 views: 892
depulse 28th February 2012

hey all, quick question, this is a difficult question to search, because of key words like fader, mixer and view... but i was...

rev9recording
replies: 4 views: 6,696
rev9recording 28th February 2012

Just bought one, used it on a session. It hopped between guitar amp, bass amp, vocal, kick, snare and never even blinked. Desert...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,589
electraluxx 28th February 2012

Event electronics 20/30 bass - YouTube A 3 way? Are these the new flagship or have I missed something?

Johnm73
replies: 9 views: 6,198
laboso 28th February 2012

I've been recording Hip Hop, Rap, and R&B vox for about 6 years now. I've built a really nice project studio and have spent...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 2 views: 1,053
Doc Mixwell 28th February 2012

I'm in need of serious help! I'm building my first real studio. I have about 3k to spend on room treatment and monitors. I don't...

celerysux
replies: 14 views: 1,222
007 28th February 2012

There is a bunch of software emulations of this great compressor – perhaps the best compressor ever made (Waves, UAD, IK,...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 59 views: 5,423
Ernest Buckley 28th February 2012

My choices within my budget are 1. DBX 386 2. Audient Mico 3. Aphex 207D Need more universal use, not just for a couple of...

Stone
replies: 13 views: 1,512
bigbone 28th February 2012

Hello im using a WAVES metal flange in HD10.1 HDX and I'm automating the bypass multiple times through out the song. When I do...

phatbeatstudio
replies: 0 views: 687
phatbeatstudio 28th February 2012

I'm nearly finished my first year in a traditional engineering program at my local university (University of Alberta), and it's...

73*
replies: 5 views: 866
toneguru 28th February 2012

Hey there, So I'm debating my first "big" pre/eq purchase and I know that I want 2 channels of really great preamp...

jkretz
replies: 30 views: 5,203
DoomMaster 28th February 2012

I've seen lots of threads discussing whether or not it is better/worthwhile to DI synths with a preamp as opposed to just running...

delano22
replies: 13 views: 1,411
delano22 28th February 2012

I have just bought an API lunchbox and was wanting to integrate it as processing busses from my DAW. Normally I would have the 8...

disjunction
replies: 5 views: 3,430
Doc Mixwell 28th February 2012

I've got a pair of Event 20/20bas v3 and I've only got a small table with just enough room for them and my 21.5 inch imac. I'm...

affinitysound
replies: 0 views: 783
affinitysound 28th February 2012

Saw this from the Dr. Luke Waves interview: How hands-on are you during the mix process? "(Long-time collaborator)...

bossman
replies: 15 views: 11,737
EM Productions 28th February 2012

Decided to send my UBK Fatso back and look for something else. I found it a cool box, but having no attack and release control...

Worlez
replies: 9 views: 2,443
IntelDoc 28th February 2012

Don't know anything about blues harps but I'd like to get an instrument with a great sound. What models should I be looking at?

mcgruff
replies: 19 views: 1,567
Unclenny 28th February 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search