The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anybody tried it with good results ? The heavy solid core stuff.

pqlia
replies: 39 views: 11,738
pqlia 4th March 2012

This isn't a debate about analog summing. How many channels do you sum with? Do you notice a big difference going from 8 to 16,...

pwn
replies: 15 views: 5,972
asagaai 4th March 2012

Well that's what I just did. It just arrived, and is buzzy as 10 bees. I know $1300 is a bit more than the going rate, but...

TheBrightSide
replies: 1 views: 1,101
TheBrightSide 4th March 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking for some affordable headphones that are durable for travel. So far I've been looking at Seinnheiser...

Napkin
replies: 0 views: 1,140
Napkin 4th March 2012

I have a tube preamp (Groove Tubes "The Brick") that's on the fritz. Customer support doesn't have a clue and says...

Roger More
replies: 0 views: 698
Roger More 4th March 2012

After seeing this for the 1000th time I wanted to see who was playing this music. I really like it, and I could totally party...

brockorama
replies: 9 views: 1,091
bigbone 4th March 2012

I currently only use my steinberg interface, and I've been really happy with the results I get, but I'm to the point of needing...

Lactose
replies: 4 views: 792
Lactose 4th March 2012

Does anyone know of sources for finding samples to include on sample packs that would be available for retail? I'm sure there...

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 1,571
rhythmtech 4th March 2012

Was watching a video of Isis in Joe Barresi's studio, saw this meter and I have no idea what kind of meter it is. ISIS - In...

aldaraia
replies: 1 views: 988
Runnytofu 4th March 2012

Ill keep it simple guys: used for tracking and the occasional 2 track final. Mytek 96 or 192 Apogee rosetta Lavry blue...

deuc647
replies: 2 views: 845
Scott Whigham 4th March 2012
replies: 8 views: 3,739
REX 4th March 2012

Hello to everybody, ive always wanted to own good enough equipment to be able to set up a home studio in my basement where i can...

thatnewguy
replies: 7 views: 775
Bassmankr 4th March 2012

So I came across this old Bush radio in the props area at my uni. I didn't get a chance to plug it in and test it - but I could...

dillweed4
replies: 7 views: 2,289
dillweed4 4th March 2012

I've made my first venture into this hobby i've seem to have inadvertently picked up when I made the purchase of my SE315 5...

Sceaduwe
replies: 0 views: 1,314
Sceaduwe 3rd March 2012

Hey guys, I recently started recording on my desktop instead of my laptop. Anyways, to make the long story short, I'm having a...

bassam_m
replies: 11 views: 2,602
bassam_m 3rd March 2012
replies: 2 views: 1,133
erikdrink 3rd March 2012

Hi guys, I'm looking to do a frequency response test for a mic of mine. Can anyone point me in the right direction for methods...

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 1,872
[email protected] 3rd March 2012

The DC power Socket on a Euphonix MC Mix has broken and I'm trying to source a replacement part for it. Its an old unit and is...

tanaisfox
replies: 2 views: 964
tanaisfox 3rd March 2012

i just got a ensemble and i need 8 pres to work with.i also have a firestudio. i was told that i could use 4 of the firestudios...

jourdan11
replies: 3 views: 1,076
AJCruz 3rd March 2012

atm I have an E-Mu 0404 interface, mic stand all the cables etc...my mic broke though. So I have $400 to get my set up to as...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 978
Lactose 3rd March 2012

Hi Everyone - I'm working with an artist right now who writes great songs. However, when it comes time to track vocals, I...

DEastman
replies: 15 views: 1,003
Arthur Stone 3rd March 2012

I'm looking at getting the psm900 from shure to drive my IEMs. I was wondering... do any of you put a hard limiter between your...

BigKD
replies: 4 views: 1,398
BigKD 3rd March 2012

Hi, I'll keep it relatively short and sweet. A local music shop of mine is having a sale this weekend only and they are...

drumdrum
replies: 3 views: 998
drumdrum 3rd March 2012

I'm just finishing mixing a record. I used a Beesneez James mic for all the lead vox except one. For that one track I had to...

johnnybregar
replies: 0 views: 776
johnnybregar 3rd March 2012

what are the advantages or disadvanteges between the condensers and ribbons on electric guitar recordings ? lets assume neumann...

yakko
replies: 23 views: 29,230
music_herby 3rd March 2012

Hey all, Nick Moon here from Tone Proper Mastering (and Software Home ::). Working on our new Total Recall app for Ipad, Iphone...

nickmoon
replies: 29 views: 2,176
nickmoon 3rd March 2012

What is your average rate to mix a song? And, are your fees by the hour or per song? Finally, do you allow your clients to...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 2 views: 1,655
Jim Williams 3rd March 2012

Im looking for an outboard buss comp that is in the same ballpark as the Digi smack plugin. I absolutely love the punch that the...

watersedge1234
replies: 14 views: 1,787
Podgorny 3rd March 2012

I got a NTP 277-400 from ebay. All working, but in need of calibration. Does anybody has a manual or a calibration instruction...

music_herby
replies: 0 views: 1,314
music_herby 3rd March 2012

Hi, I can get my hands to cheap Chinese multichannel cable with not that great connectors (XLR). How much the cable itself...

Topah
replies: 4 views: 1,185
Ciozzi 3rd March 2012

Looking to put a ART MPA Pro II pre in front of my focusrite scarlett between AKG c414XLS How is a preamp actually connected...

captshiznit
replies: 0 views: 930
captshiznit 3rd March 2012

I always like to hear about studio's that did well back in the 70s 80s and 90s. Most of the time I was touring in bands. Ran a...

glenn Taylor
replies: 2 views: 773
FilmNMusicman 3rd March 2012

I have a retro 176. When I turn it on it has an audible tranformer hum. This hum is appearing in the audio of my...

pacealmondo
replies: 7 views: 1,347
pacealmondo 3rd March 2012

Folks, I need to record a weak singer, but I have limited equipment and can't understand which mic would be right for his...

MythUndreamt
replies: 1 views: 1,885
cheu78 3rd March 2012

Looking for a 2-3 Tb portable hard disk for my VI (essentially Kontakt) libraries. Has to be fast, reliable and possibly not too...

stevegalante
replies: 2 views: 817
stevegalante 3rd March 2012

These console prices for older BUT GOOD consoles are getting downright ridiculous. I'm seeing consoles that used to go in excess...

Madestew
replies: 55 views: 13,379
haleystudios 3rd March 2012

I`m likely to purchase this amp but it does not come with the original footswitch that controlled the tremolo and reverb. Is it...

soma89
replies: 1 views: 1,109
soma89 3rd March 2012

Hi There good people!!! wondering the correct way to connect all these pieces effectively. axiom pro 49 (controller) -...

NineLivesTheCat
replies: 6 views: 1,259
travisbrown 3rd March 2012

Hi guys, Currently I use a focusrite saffire 18i6 and i'm wondering if getting ahold of a FMR RNP will give me any extra...

captshiznit
replies: 3 views: 2,890
captshiznit 3rd March 2012

Any suggestions on making my guitar sound more like a telecaster without buying a telecaster!? Sound wise I'm trying to go for a...

Lonnie5
replies: 17 views: 3,796
MickeyMassacre 3rd March 2012

Just wondering if anyone can chime in about the merits of the SPL transient designer hardware vs software. I have the software...

Macsearcher
replies: 14 views: 3,257
njfour 3rd March 2012

Last night it was down, and now I get this white page instead of the normal blueish/purple background?

Tube World
replies: 38 views: 3,216
mezzaninefloor 3rd March 2012

If someone have schematic or pinout scheme for WSW 811402,please share ..thanks

belu
replies: 0 views: 1,521
belu 3rd March 2012

Hey there, I have a Toft ATB, which has single TRS jacks on the channel inserts. I'd like to wire these to a patchbay, but I'm...

rockstar_josh
replies: 7 views: 2,735
j2dafo 3rd March 2012

I want to buy a flute and I know nothing about them. What can you guys tell me? gooof I would probably prefer to pick up...

initialsBB
replies: 5 views: 2,088
mcgruff 3rd March 2012

Do we have any contenders heh Also on the hunt for an Octavia ala Hendrix, Roger Mayer tone, but hopefully not crazy vintage...

asdfdsa
replies: 8 views: 2,387
Jazz Noise 3rd March 2012

Can the UA Apollo do full I/O at 96K using firewire 800?

mike vee
replies: 4 views: 1,695
Jules 3rd March 2012

Hi I need a suggestion wich drumkit to buy for the studio. I need a modern rock drums soundig kit. Im thinking between Ludwig,...

mattsplace
replies: 11 views: 2,749
saltydog2012 2nd March 2012

I'm kind of interested in picking up a cheap mic that has a 47 flavor...(Or something with less chinesish top end...)

Johnkenn
replies: 4 views: 1,334
warhead 2nd March 2012

Great write up here. Your thoughts? Written by Vince @ Audio Pro in Watertown Ma. I know that many people will debate me...

GuruInSpace
replies: 38 views: 5,397
subwoofer 2nd March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search