The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've always LOVED the sound of the organs on a lot of Counting Crows' records - especially the way the organist cranks up certain...

peanutismint
replies: 5 views: 2,112
Kiwi 6th March 2012

I'm planning to buy a stereo pair of microphones to record acoustic guitar. I'm willing to pay up to $700 for the pair. I've...

bassam_m
replies: 16 views: 2,408
bassam_m 6th March 2012

I need a device that will allow me to trigger my own samples and then fade one sample out while fading another sample in. I know...

Providence
replies: 4 views: 880
Muser 6th March 2012

Hoping someone can help me out here. I am experimenting lately recording from the line outs on my amps and using cab impulses I...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 998
anemicrock 6th March 2012

Why did "Direct to Disc" never take off? How come nobody records Direct to Digital these days? Do the positives...

jtaylor27
replies: 2 views: 952
Dubmax18 6th March 2012

Just wondered what people are doing. Do you generally allow the bass guitar to go lower down than the Kick drum in terms of...

nomoreflakes
replies: 10 views: 2,424
stardustmedia 6th March 2012

Hi all, I only just found out about this band via the below video clip. Sounds great! I have to agree with the top comment on...

obutcher
replies: 7 views: 1,396
Sly Winkle 6th March 2012

Is this a good midi keyboard for semi-used, asking price - $50 ? (M-Audio Keystation 61es) I am using this in conjunction with...

newmusic11
replies: 6 views: 1,717
newmusic11 6th March 2012

Good day! I need your help :) So, I have: Macbook Apogee Duet 2 Amazing tube mic Preamp from Blue Microphones and acoustic...

plankeon
replies: 10 views: 6,098
headspin 6th March 2012

Hello all, I know his pre amps are highly regarded here, but has anyone ever used a Scott Hampton U67 clone? Thanks, -Neil

AnalogBrain
replies: 4 views: 1,240
RKrizman 6th March 2012

Good day, forum! I am a beginner in producing music that has been experiencing a rather slow start after grabbing a copy of...

Deadlyraver
replies: 0 views: 1,330
Deadlyraver 6th March 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Like something decent quality/brand... I'm thinking the equivalent to an API 3124 or Daking IV (but EQ's or Comps instead of...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 1 views: 790
Lipps 6th March 2012

Hi all, I'm kinda new here, but I've lurked and been helped often over the years. Here's my question: I'm looking to upgrade my...

storypod
replies: 12 views: 1,115
Keire 6th March 2012

I am using a V72 on an i5 with a -20db inline pad (and then the pad on my Marquette racked v72) on a snare drum. (total -40db...

pacealmondo
replies: 3 views: 878
jnorman 6th March 2012

I currently have an Aurora 8 and am considering upgrading to an Aurora 16 because I'm in need of more ins/outs. I'm concerned...

hell
replies: 8 views: 1,089
Drum9uy 6th March 2012

Hello gearslutz...I need your help...I am mixing ITB for about 8 years... Now I decided to try OTB mixing and I started looking...

PTTM
replies: 4 views: 1,571
ddageek 6th March 2012

Everything I touched today just sounded crap. Even my reference material sounded weird when I imported it. Everything sounded...

Nerine
replies: 7 views: 776
Drumsound 6th March 2012

Dear Professionals, I don't know how to overcome the following problem when mixing or mastering recorded material. Mybe I my...

steve_lambert
replies: 3 views: 1,603
Unclenny 5th March 2012

This has been bugging me for a while and even put me off volume automation all together which I'm slowly discovering is not at...

Ash Taylor
replies: 0 views: 918
Ash Taylor 5th March 2012

I may be looking for 2 more channels of mic pres soon. I was thinking that one candidate is the Audient Mico and now I recently...

John N
replies: 9 views: 3,150
Enlightened Hand 5th March 2012

anyone love that Paul Bjorn and John song "Young Folks"? What kind of gear would one use to get a similar vocal...

dangeorge6
replies: 7 views: 1,203
Dr.Poon 5th March 2012

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a used TLM170-R which seems to be in pristine condition, apparently only 3 three years...

cuzzinlouie
replies: 2 views: 1,018
cuzzinlouie 5th March 2012

Not sure if this is correct forum. It looks like the newly purchased 250,000,000 MJ catalog has been hacked. wow Michael...

Sofa King
replies: 3 views: 1,172
joeq 5th March 2012

Hey, hope somebody can help me out. The studio I help out in has just got an amek m2500 console installed and I am looking for a...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 1 views: 1,519
Deleted 651cf92 5th March 2012

Seeking advice. I traditionally have worked inside my studio with my desktop computer fully loaded with all my music software. ...

Porter
replies: 1 views: 730
hasbeen 5th March 2012

I was doing some research on how to get guitar feedback at low volume and tried some experiments of my own with my Vox Night...

Deltones
replies: 1 views: 703
sysexguy 5th March 2012

A few days back I brought C24 back from service and had the first taste of this mic I never thought I'll own. So far I dig the...

matucha
replies: 12 views: 6,940
matucha 5th March 2012

I've got a small setup including, ProFire 2626, focusrite trakmaster pro and a digitech quad and a neutrik patch bay. Basically i...

Fleabaggins
replies: 2 views: 796
kpsiegel 5th March 2012

I was pretty dead set on buying an Apogee Symphony IO, but now several people have been telling me to buy a SSL Alpha Link. Are...

KrisMiller
replies: 6 views: 699
Bassmankr 5th March 2012

hey guyz.. i have a bunch questions: I produce electronic(Dance) music ITB as well as with Hardware... I think the time...

NeoHippy
replies: 7 views: 1,595
NeoHippy 5th March 2012

Ahoy!boing Im running cubase 6 and am ready to do alot of editing regarding the guitar tracks. As in cutting the starts and...

martin7475
replies: 2 views: 862
theblue1 5th March 2012

hallo, a while ago i got me a "danner format" equalizer, its a W 395 b but i'm not sure what brand it is, i know...

earworm666
replies: 7 views: 2,777
earworm666 5th March 2012

Hi, do you know any good patchbay for the orpheus? I would like to have the analog trs i/o on a rack panel with xlr I saw this...

KIDBILL
replies: 1 views: 1,171
netsound 5th March 2012

Hey- I've been recording a band at my studio and right now we're laying some guitar tracks. My setup for the amps is...

DEastman
replies: 47 views: 3,412
Tone Laborer 5th March 2012

friend owns me a favore, he is offering me this mic, is it good? What can i record with it. Does it work good on...

loscolorados
replies: 7 views: 3,502
John Willett 5th March 2012

Reworking my vocals - I'm currently recording with a Studio Projects C1 which is absolutely awful. Really bad high end and high...

thekingofsting
replies: 4 views: 859
pqlia 5th March 2012

City Lights - Where You've Been (Official Music Video) - YouTube I absolutely love the sound of their guitars. I want to...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 4 views: 2,213
Jayrawk 5th March 2012

Be gentle. My setup is far from high end but money is not my issue, its more a hobby for me and I try to keep things in...

svt93style
replies: 29 views: 3,854
SMCrock 5th March 2012

Hi guys. I have my main monitors plugged into the main outs on the back of the motu and thats working fine. However i have...

adamellisuk
replies: 1 views: 1,152
holdmyfinger 5th March 2012

I have a u87 and a sm57. I have a 4 piece horn section coming over tmrw. A trumpet a trombone a tenor sax and a baritone...

ddeez
replies: 8 views: 1,186
Granny Gremlin 5th March 2012

Hi fellas, Where can I rent good studio mics ??? Is there a studio doing that in the city??? Thanks guys

analogica
replies: 1 views: 634
holdmyfinger 5th March 2012

I am looking to get a couple of guitar Amp simulator type rack units. I currently have the Line 6 Pod 2. The purpose is for real...

CJ1973
replies: 49 views: 10,991
PoorGlory 5th March 2012

I have a small dorm room...and I'm looking to record vocals but I can't make much noise for obvious reasons...how do I go about...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 1,493
Jeff Morgan 5th March 2012

Sorry to be such a hassel but thanks for stopping by, I'm looking to pick up a Toft atb 32 console just because it seems like the...

ejvazquez
replies: 11 views: 4,877
waxx 5th March 2012

What would you do and why? Situation: 60% of our studio recording business is hip/hop vocals. The other 40% is recording...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 10 views: 2,804
manysounds 5th March 2012

I am trying to spruce up a pair of Technics 1500 reel to reel decks for an old friend. I have figured out the REPRO electronics...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 3,900
t0mmygun 5th March 2012

I'm moving into a new apt next week and will be setting up my first dedicated home studio (meaning, non-hybrid...

Jiegel
replies: 14 views: 1,852
Jiegel 5th March 2012

We have a Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2 at church and just added a couple of Shure 200 series in ears. I'm trying to figure out if...

aj633
replies: 1 views: 1,105
dudeitsree 5th March 2012

Hey all, Recently I have been pondering on buying a stereo Eq to use when tracking and mixing. I recently purchased the...

admench
replies: 18 views: 4,520
Tony Shepperd 5th March 2012

If there is.. Have you found a way to select plugins properly? I´m using the usb HUI. When selecting a plugin for editing...

chilli
replies: 0 views: 1,491
chilli 5th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search