The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a harrison Raven mixing console that I've had for a few years. I am in need of the schematics. Is there anyone out there...

CleArtistFactory
replies: 0 views: 1,603
CleArtistFactory 7th March 2012

If you had to play some samples (one shots, but also pitched across some keys), but also play some synth leads/pads/etc... would...

normcdnld
replies: 0 views: 1,469
normcdnld 7th March 2012

I have Lion on an iMac with over 400 GB on the HD and Logic 9 already installed with no problems. The Mac is brand new.I just got...

BrainstuHammy
replies: 5 views: 2,928
BrainstuHammy 7th March 2012

Does anybody have a Presto compressor they want to get rid of, or know of any forsale? Thanks al

Rustbelt
replies: 1 views: 1,906
MarkhamCornoit 7th March 2012

Absolutely amazing site! Well done Mr Phil Burns

DaveUK
replies: 15 views: 1,575
PRobb 7th March 2012

Tobay I saw a spot of dirt on one of the cones on my ADAM P33A so I moistened my finger to gently rub it off. I didn't get all of...

shadewind
replies: 7 views: 2,098
joeq 7th March 2012

Just moved here. Any gearslutz in town? What are the best spots, Music stores, studios, eateries, etc.? Brandon-

brandonhackler
replies: 5 views: 756
brandonhackler 7th March 2012

If I double track vocals, they sound weird. So for my new AT4040 mic, I wish to find a box that can supply power and also has a...

SongJohn
replies: 6 views: 930
SongJohn 7th March 2012

This has been out for a few years now. I'm just curious as to what are your recent thoughts on the X-Rack version Gearslutz!...

Smokey510
replies: 0 views: 1,003
Smokey510 7th March 2012

I'll start: Using vocals as key input to duck vocal verbs and delays... absolute gold. and I'll add one...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 193 views: 32,520
James Meeker 7th March 2012

I recently bought a pair of vintage C 451 E with CK1's. One of the mics has the letters/numbers "BRP Y41" stamped on...

FLaudiofreq
replies: 0 views: 697
FLaudiofreq 7th March 2012

Lifelong musician gets chronic inner ear disease. Progressive hearing loss that just may result in virtual deafness. Said...

headspin
replies: 7 views: 1,126
edva 7th March 2012

How are these things?

Gatortail1
replies: 0 views: 1,249
Gatortail1 7th March 2012

Is anyone finding any LDC's in front of a kick that are giving those nice big fat results that one can expect from a good FET 47?...

Matt Grondin
replies: 61 views: 9,052
John N 7th March 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,175
nrand 7th March 2012

Hi, I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB mic as I was having constant problems with my AKG mic. Also, I assumed the USB mic would...

ldn2
replies: 0 views: 3,527
ldn2 7th March 2012

Here's my dilema. I'm using 16 channels of analog I/O on a lynx Aurora to mix on a Neve 8816. I've got the ADC card fitted for...

Tejan
replies: 4 views: 3,112
Third Eye 7th March 2012

Hi, I've been recording for a couple years here and there. Using friends mics and gear. So I wanna get a really nice vocal mic...

ANDREWintheBOX
replies: 6 views: 659
ANDREWintheBOX 6th March 2012

What's the keyboard player in Jack White's band playing in the first clip? See Jack White's Battle of the Sexes on 'Saturday...

jebjerome
replies: 5 views: 1,234
jtaylor27 6th March 2012

I was wondering if any of you guys would know of a recording studio in Halifax that would have a live room large enough for a 15...

MaximeVermette
replies: 1 views: 1,020
Multiplexer 6th March 2012

Hi there , I've been asked to record live sound for a friend who has a digidesign SC48 desk . I've been told I can just...

Brett 123
replies: 3 views: 734
Brett 123 6th March 2012

I have a hardware Lexicon 224 that works. It occasionally gives me a fit and the problem seems to be a little oxidation on the...

Keith Sylvester
replies: 7 views: 1,133
marcus 6th March 2012

Hello all, I've had Neuman KH-120 monitors for a month now and have really enjoyed the great sound of these monitors. I was...

devastat
replies: 16 views: 2,215
O.F.F. 6th March 2012

wondering how much quality, if any, I am losing by taking a +4 unbalanced output out of a mixer going in to a +4 balanced xlr...

lobit
replies: 4 views: 1,280
Fletcher 6th March 2012

I'm picking up a Universal Audio Solo 610 tonight as my go to pre amp in my home studio. As far as recording bass goes, would...

Ejgauna
replies: 6 views: 1,934
guitarwolle 6th March 2012

Hi, So, I dont know if this is the correct place to post this, but I am in need of some suggestions and help asap :P I am...

robinbjerke
replies: 3 views: 1,499
stinkyfingers 6th March 2012

My D-Box just started making a snap/pop sound when I click on the "ALT SPKR" button. It didn't use to do this. I didn't...

hell
replies: 0 views: 943
hell 6th March 2012

Pick! now! looking at a Pre to pair up with my C414 XL II AKG I made a thread asking about the FMR but after hearing some...

captshiznit
replies: 4 views: 3,241
Highphi 6th March 2012

I know someone selling a Peavey StudioMix Audio Mixer, semi-used for $45. Would this be a good addition to my current...

newmusic11
replies: 0 views: 1,036
newmusic11 6th March 2012

Does anyone know of an iPhone app that is geared toward a live performance? My goal is to have the device play backing tracks...

leroygodspeed
replies: 0 views: 755
leroygodspeed 6th March 2012

Hi i'm starting a new recording project and it'd be a good time to add a nice guitar cab/amp mic. At the moment i have: Shure...

metamatic
replies: 23 views: 1,485
audiogeek 6th March 2012

Not sure this is the right forum for this but I am selling my 002r and have a few questions. It originally came with PT 7 but...

svt93style
replies: 3 views: 799
sam guaiana 6th March 2012

I'm looking for a rackmount mixer to use with a drum machine and a looper for guitar. Eight channels and one or two units would...

PeeCee
replies: 5 views: 1,479
nedorama 6th March 2012

mainly to use for guitar, possibly snare drum. And if I decide to get two, overheads. I mic a lot of old amps, fuzzed guitars...

Dr.Poon
replies: 12 views: 2,817
Fletcher 6th March 2012

Hi Folks. I'm planning on routing several guitars and instruments into a mixer for the purposes of routing them to a Boss RC-50...

niallgmac
replies: 3 views: 2,801
cavern 6th March 2012

Hello everyone, long time reader, first time poster here! I just purchased the GAP Pre-73 pre amp and I was wondering what is...

yencheac
replies: 1 views: 1,042
Enlightened Hand 6th March 2012

Has anyone worked with him? My band's Manager wants us to work with him but I have looked him up and it seems like the only...

ChrisDirk84
replies: 0 views: 1,158
ChrisDirk84 6th March 2012

Hey Slutz Theres so much discussion about tape, and the analog sound. I read a lot of great posts about it, but dont quite...

Mikkel
replies: 15 views: 1,421
Granny Gremlin 6th March 2012

What settings on a typical reverb plugin should you use to get the reverb on the guitar at the start of this song? The Time...

Eoinw
replies: 5 views: 975
kennybro 6th March 2012

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you were on a desert island what would your gear be for these catagories? 1....

giomicasu
replies: 8 views: 1,661
mattqualls 6th March 2012

I have 5 reels of bad tape but I want to salvage the reels, I do not have a "spool" mode or anything, any other...

dimag333
replies: 12 views: 2,690
John Willett 6th March 2012

Welcome to AEX Labs Has anyone seen or heard these? I'm intrigued.

trichomatic
replies: 1 views: 1,005
AEX Labs 6th March 2012

searched for years for one after having used an MQ3 in 2003. Posted many times on GS about it... should imagine i've got on...

pqlia
replies: 7 views: 923
pqlia 6th March 2012

Picked up one of these and in the user guide it has a picture of how to use the inserts. Balanced 1/4" TRS to two 1/4"...

JJ5000
replies: 11 views: 13,891
beasone 6th March 2012

Hey Everyone, glad to see gearslutz back! thank god. I've had problems with a weird "morse code" type of computer noise...

am radio
replies: 18 views: 3,127
Muser 6th March 2012

I've always LOVED the sound of the organs on a lot of Counting Crows' records - especially the way the organist cranks up certain...

peanutismint
replies: 5 views: 2,112
Kiwi 6th March 2012

I'm planning to buy a stereo pair of microphones to record acoustic guitar. I'm willing to pay up to $700 for the pair. I've...

bassam_m
replies: 16 views: 2,408
bassam_m 6th March 2012

I need a device that will allow me to trigger my own samples and then fade one sample out while fading another sample in. I know...

Providence
replies: 4 views: 880
Muser 6th March 2012

Hoping someone can help me out here. I am experimenting lately recording from the line outs on my amps and using cab impulses I...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 998
anemicrock 6th March 2012

Why did "Direct to Disc" never take off? How come nobody records Direct to Digital these days? Do the positives...

jtaylor27
replies: 2 views: 952
Dubmax18 6th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search