The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone familiar with the Yamaha NS355's? Seems like they are from around the same era as NS10's, but larger....

triple_dre
replies: 0 views: 2,849
triple_dre 8th March 2012
replies: 11 views: 2,065
autonuyer 8th March 2012

OK, so I just picked up some new kit and I need some help figuring out how to clock it all. For the money this was the best all...

Highphi
replies: 3 views: 2,088
Highphi 8th March 2012

Stuff we all say, day after day after day... **** Audio Engineers Say - YouTube

MirrorBallMusic
replies: 8 views: 1,430
AcoosticZoo 8th March 2012

i have a few AKG D200 dual capsul mics, they are the best 50 bucks i have even spent. like a 421 but more clarity. amazing on...

arpodthegreat
replies: 19 views: 20,493
rust 8th March 2012

Hi everyone, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right sub-forum for this, but I wasn't sure where to place it. My question...

Scenz87
replies: 14 views: 1,291
Scenz87 8th March 2012

Hopefully someone can help with this. I just got this controller and I'm using it with Cubase 5.5.3. By default the encoders are...

qbury
replies: 0 views: 719
qbury 8th March 2012

I searched the forums but couldn't find any thing on this... Maybe as it's been a few years since the product has changed, don't...

24 I/O
replies: 0 views: 2,048
24 I/O 8th March 2012

I have to mix a dance/electro pop record and it calls for some of the autotuned/vocoder sounding vocal effects. How do you guys...

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 1,302
Manfrensengensen 8th March 2012

Hey! I consider myself a freelance engineer/mixer/musician. I have a nice studio in my home, but do not advertise as a...

SDB_12
replies: 15 views: 4,151
SDB_12 8th March 2012

Hey guys, Thought i'd ask you guys here, been listening to the new "Goyte" track "Somebody that I used to...

gameaudioguy
replies: 12 views: 3,234
audiogeek 8th March 2012

hey slutz I have a crest xr20 mixer which is just great . looking to add a 2nd one and link them together the mixer has LRM...

tvsky
replies: 3 views: 662
24 I/O 8th March 2012

Is a Hafler dh-500 sufficient to drive a pair of UREI 813B's? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Shaft
replies: 4 views: 1,463
Shaft 8th March 2012

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm currently making my first baby steps towards working OTB. I'm using an Aurora 16, so I...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 1,626
hauntedclutter 8th March 2012

Hi, I want to sample a piano, and wonder how the "pros" do it. When you're doing say 10-12 velocity layers, is...

erike123
replies: 3 views: 1,473
protodan 8th March 2012

For voiceover work, I'm using a U87ai, Symetrix 528E and a DAV BG-1. I travel often and would prefer to just use a channel strip...

Voicer
replies: 3 views: 1,499
soundgun 8th March 2012

is there any good vst compressor for gluing things together with auto relese, and mix in knob?

loscolorados
replies: 3 views: 813
sparqee 8th March 2012

I really love this effect on the Sigur Ros track "Agaetis Byrjun", off of the album of the same name. It happens at...

ryanmross
replies: 3 views: 1,946
Kiwi 8th March 2012

...with a lynx aurora16 and lt-USB? I can't seem to get it to send the aes output of my summing mixer to my daw. Thoughts?

Tejan
replies: 0 views: 580
Tejan 8th March 2012

My neighbor’s daughter has decided she was to be a recording engineer. Yeah, yeah... we've had the talk about the life, studios...

davet
replies: 5 views: 1,128
davet 8th March 2012

I've read and heard a couple of times that dynamic mics give a more focused sound than condenser mics and pick up less unwanted...

bermudaben
replies: 32 views: 3,382
2pulse 8th March 2012

Why do new analog mixer's like the allen heath's come with firewire interfaces PLUS ADAT? isn't adat just digital anyway? why...

am radio
replies: 8 views: 1,488
Go Nigel Go 8th March 2012

freshflowe hi all newbe here wilmot:anyone have a schematic of a hill j3 mixer console??? or a link to where i can find the...

wilmot
replies: 0 views: 597
wilmot 7th March 2012

Hello! I'm looking at testing some vintage Tannoys and am very hopeful. I've been researching both the Monitor Golds and the...

.:On The Rock:.
replies: 11 views: 37,034
O.F.F. 7th March 2012

Hey guys after a TON of research and going in to 2 stores today DEMO'ing till my ears were fatigued. I have boiled down my...

vak
replies: 5 views: 851
vak 7th March 2012

ive got a funny thing happening. i am for some reason unable to create fades in pt 8. Every time i try i get an error...

ianbryn11
replies: 1 views: 1,034
ianbryn11 7th March 2012

I am thinking of getting a babyface to use in conjunction with me rme 9652 pci and 24 ch converters as my tracking dac and 2 trak...

eatlife
replies: 0 views: 646
eatlife 7th March 2012

Any recommendation in a good compressor pedal that mainly compresses? I mean, i'm not looking for sustain, i just want a clean...

ipizzo
replies: 7 views: 3,321
rob S 7th March 2012

HI im composing music in Europe wonder how thing works, have read the thread above but have som questions =) im usaly a beat...

MIKAEL81
replies: 1 views: 1,113
MIKAEL81 7th March 2012

Hey can anyone help? I want to confirm that: - This unit can act as a DA for an analogue loop, with processing before...

Joe_caithness
replies: 3 views: 1,607
Joe_caithness 7th March 2012

What piece of gear is this? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15041508/Screen%20shot%202012-02-29%20at%202.24.10%20PM.png

chuckfurok
replies: 2 views: 1,015
seriousfun 7th March 2012

Hi All For my research project in university, i'm doing a listening test designed to examine whether or not geeks like us can...

idoflax
replies: 1 views: 774
Bassmankr 7th March 2012

Guys, Neil Young is right. :) Steve Jobs Listened To Vinyl At Home, Neil Young Says : The Two-Way : NPR

Bill Hambone
replies: 101 views: 6,656
Hardtoe 7th March 2012

I sent my Celeste to my piano tech to be refurb'd. It will come back sounding like new. Here's my question, should I get the...

j2dafo
replies: 2 views: 733
drbob1 7th March 2012

I would like to know In your opinion if a setup like this would need a master clock external unit. I don't have this setup, this...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 861
Bassmankr 7th March 2012

picking up some heavy Atlas bases, and already have a bunch of K&M tripods with booms i'd like to repurpose. the K&M...

rapideye
replies: 3 views: 686
rapideye 7th March 2012

Nice! Now I can read it on my iPad without having to search around for the new issue and without ending up with another magazine...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 857
brill bedroom 7th March 2012

Hey everyone so heres my question, In Logic, is it possible to route Midi out to separate tracks from one Virtual...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 16 views: 3,768
Coucou 7th March 2012

When using 2 different mics on my guitar cab at the same time, the waveforms are exactly opposite. Why and how do I correct this?

joeydego
replies: 19 views: 1,451
joeydego 7th March 2012

Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure out what would be a good/fair selling price for this board... auditronics series 800, has 2...

pampa
replies: 9 views: 2,695
axisdreamer 7th March 2012

Are the wireless solo beats by dr dre's any good?

kevgees
replies: 3 views: 3,011
lostwars 7th March 2012

Hi I would like to know the real names of the Bass Amp Emulation in Podfarm 1.x. I downloaded the manual but they are not in. I...

RoyalRichmen
replies: 0 views: 929
RoyalRichmen 7th March 2012

Hi, I am getting a good deal on an hhb radius 30 compressor. I have tried the 4 channel preamp and i think it sounds ok. Any...

Hansest
replies: 5 views: 4,437
Hansest 7th March 2012

Um, how exactly do I do it? I'm lost, scouring the manual. I've only been using Pro Tools seriously for about a year. But I...

KBOY
replies: 9 views: 1,760
kmoneybts 7th March 2012

These are my two choices. 1. Yamaha HS50m with HS10w Sub. 2. Adam a7x only. What should I choose for good mixes...

morre
replies: 15 views: 1,180
kmoneybts 7th March 2012

Hello I was thinking to record guitar with palmer pdi03 and DI (for secondary reamp) at the same time. I think I need a...

andy3
replies: 1 views: 752
never-enough 7th March 2012

This plagues me hardcore. How about you? http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html

LimpyLoo
replies: 6 views: 1,130
Johnny Favorite 7th March 2012

So I have been having a ton of problems with the RME but thats a story for a different time. I'm trying to get my gain situation...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 10 views: 4,064
sushihero 7th March 2012

Hey folks, I've got a question that I'm hoping winds up with a simple answer. We have a malletkat that we want to run through...

friceox
replies: 1 views: 1,436
soulscience 7th March 2012

This is the second mockup I've done with my new VI's, the first one is here>...

AgustinZubillaga
replies: 0 views: 1,030
AgustinZubillaga 7th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search