The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I plan to be building a home studio in the coming years. I'm in college but will be opening my own record label and putting the...

JDoherty
replies: 13 views: 1,158
DarbyOhara 9th March 2012

Hi I'm looking to add 8 DA outputs to my setup - I currently have 16 channels of very nice conversion, but need another 8 to...

AKJM
replies: 3 views: 859
Brickwerks 9th March 2012

What is a fair price for a 5000' reel of GP9 2" Tape that was purchased new in January 2012 (for $595 from ATR) and has been...

pineapplejones
replies: 0 views: 636
pineapplejones 9th March 2012

Hey All, I've been searching here for some info but it doesn't seem like there is anything specific. Two questions, any...

BillEl
replies: 5 views: 894
Fletcher 9th March 2012

I realize that there have been other threads on this, but they seem to all be somewhat dated and inconclusive. can anybody...

miercoles
replies: 1 views: 1,441
nanobot 9th March 2012

I have been experimenting with mic'ing my small valve amp to produce some rhythm guitar and medium distorted lead sounds. I've...

hemmick reef
replies: 18 views: 5,858
rogerbrain 9th March 2012

Got a Brauner Valvet X and just wondering if anyone has experience with upgrading the valve. I believe it's a Philips JAN...

Chevron
replies: 4 views: 1,911
Chevron 9th March 2012

I faced with two options at the time for a vocal recording using Bluebird. I could.... A) use the XDR2 Mic Pre on my...

VoltsUnited
replies: 9 views: 1,531
VoltsUnited 9th March 2012

hello guys, is it possible and useful to use the art tube mp as an send effekt in my mixer? Or is it only useful as an insert?...

suchenderxxx
replies: 2 views: 935
suchenderxxx 9th March 2012

hi guys, Quick question, thinking of getting a pre to add some tube body to my vocals / acoustic, thinking of the ART MPA Pro...

captshiznit
replies: 6 views: 2,388
captshiznit 9th March 2012

:amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::amaze::ama...

cup-of-coffee
replies: 0 views: 247
cup-of-coffee 9th March 2012
replies: 0 views: 302
replies: 0 views: 287

:)Hi, I'm new to Gearslutz so this is my first message but I'm no noob when it comes to music... The problem that I always have...

DjHeadAche
replies: 17 views: 1,148
Nathanael PCB 9th March 2012

which monitor controller would you choose between Benchmark DAC-1 and Dynaudio BM6As? I found Presonus CS Plus a bit...

shani haider
replies: 1 views: 1,268
John Willett 9th March 2012

This sounds like a good battle. I know both are good. But, is the difference between them and does one have an advantage over the...

smoovemode
replies: 2 views: 1,900
MelodyLane 9th March 2012

The last couple sessions I've done for rock-ish bands I've rented a pair of these bad boys and had really good results with them....

nosleepPDX
replies: 2 views: 788
nosleepPDX 9th March 2012

What sort of signal loss do you get with each connection in a chain? i.e. a DB25 connection which goes to a connection on the...

tnsngwtr
replies: 2 views: 1,259
travisbrown 9th March 2012

Hey. So far I've been mixing completely in the box, but I hate it. Vst effects and using the mouse is not part of the musical...

tplaysguitar
replies: 5 views: 4,558
saltydog2012 9th March 2012

I would assume that the UA mic preamp has better sounding preamps since it's a dedicated preamp with converter. But, who knows...

smoovemode
replies: 10 views: 2,183
smoovemode 9th March 2012

my pcm41 owners manual descibes a procedure for using two identical units to achieve phasing and flanging effects.. I only...

lobit
replies: 4 views: 1,164
carival 9th March 2012

Hi guys, Looking for some mic advice for recording my acoustic (strumming is the main thing that needs to sound good) AKG...

captshiznit
replies: 37 views: 3,876
uncle duncan 9th March 2012

I know this isn't a video forum, but I figured some of you are into video and may be able to help. I'm looking for a decent...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 1,403
SynthLine09 9th March 2012

Hello Everyone! I am creating a series of shortcut stickers for various programs and would like to create one for REAPER....

Coady Carlisle
replies: 4 views: 2,116
MrMeek 9th March 2012

I read some place that this album was tracked at Rumbo ( neve or Trident room?). Anyone have any info on the recording? The...

musicmixer04
replies: 14 views: 1,903
PdotDdot 9th March 2012

hi i'm looking for the best microphone to set up and record scratch vocals in the control room. Music will be fairly loud out of...

emusicny
replies: 15 views: 1,582
hopeless_opus 9th March 2012

profcessional microphone | Trade Me The microphone looks interesting, and the seller has put absolutely not details, anyone...

ScarredByDesign
replies: 6 views: 755
ScarredByDesign 9th March 2012

I've been beatboxing for the past 9 years or so, and am finally getting into adding pedals into my live sound setup. I'm...

Zedarius
replies: 1 views: 1,407
Zedarius 9th March 2012

What's the best software synth for the Yamaha DX7 or Emu? ...for use with Pro Tools

rogercollege
replies: 11 views: 5,208
thenoodle 9th March 2012

Hey, I have a question about the v-synth xt. I was wondering if it is identical to the vp9000 in the sense that you can load...

daveyj
replies: 6 views: 1,512
Muser 9th March 2012

I'm interested in 2 channels of the A12b but already have 2 of the Hamptone FET's. What are the differences in sounds between the...

Gatortail1
replies: 30 views: 3,559
Gatortail1 9th March 2012

im in my tschad blake days:) I wanted to use sans amp on drums, but i dont have original pedal, and i dont have protools...

loscolorados
replies: 5 views: 2,526
loscolorados 9th March 2012

In the middle of upgrading my studio set-up moving away from soley working just ITB and a move towards analogue/hardware, jut...

Bounce2ThaBox
replies: 0 views: 691
Bounce2ThaBox 9th March 2012

Hey folks! So I've seem a few similar threads out there, and have been browsing the boards for a while, but figured I'd sign...

shownotfound
replies: 12 views: 1,722
popmann 9th March 2012

Do you send it back into the daw? Do you send it to a master recorder of some sort? Do you burn it to cd or DVD? Are there other...

Tejan
replies: 18 views: 1,974
Steele 8th March 2012

Hi all. I'm trying to get confident regarding pickups and impedence relating to active and passive DI boxes etc. I've read pretty...

EtherealEntity
replies: 13 views: 1,770
nedorama 8th March 2012

I need to buy cables for the recording rig i'm building, which is based around an Otari MX5050 1/2" 8 Track, an 8 input Neve...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 1,668
MattMoorman 8th March 2012

Wanna know your thoughts on getting preamp color/character via plugins like the SSL channelstrip (to name one of many). I have...

bassman88
replies: 2 views: 1,078
beingmf 8th March 2012

i'm thinking about getting a casette deck for bouncing tracks down to in the next few day's maybe a Tascam 112R i've seen for...

Bounce2ThaBox
replies: 49 views: 3,239
Woody Aki 8th March 2012

Ok, so I've been looking at many options and still can't figure out which is right for me. Here is my goal: I want to be able to...

uhhair
replies: 4 views: 645
j2dafo 8th March 2012

i was wondering if there is a way to add snare samples i found online to steven slate drums 3.5 ex. im pretty sure the samples...

jseo90
replies: 0 views: 766
jseo90 8th March 2012

Just downloaded the mda stereo effect plugin (its awesome)! The awesomeness comes from the comb filtering mode. Which spreads...

gritzildino
replies: 5 views: 3,129
Ethan Winer 8th March 2012

Hi! Since last year API sells a new Luchbox - the main difference seems to be a bigger power supply. What I could not find on...

Biffel
replies: 6 views: 2,132
Biffel 8th March 2012

I want to know if I'll be able to use things like this instead of the Guitar Rig Kontrol if I so desire: Amazon.com: Behringer...

Greythunder
replies: 0 views: 2,572
Greythunder 8th March 2012

hello to all, I have a budget of a 270$ (more or less...) I need some info about which are the best pad controllers for that...

proger
replies: 0 views: 668
proger 8th March 2012

A few months ago I bought a passive single-coil pickup from Shadow Electronics called SH 330. It's a nice looking thing and after...

sedohr
replies: 0 views: 1,471
sedohr 8th March 2012

Hi there, hope this is the right board for this. I've had a pair of hd-25's for several years now, and have been pretty...

hexaheck
replies: 11 views: 3,410
musikmaschine 8th March 2012

Hi People, this is weird! Today I pulled out an old Gretsch Roundbadge bass drum and wanted to do some recording. I soon...

Rentzen
replies: 17 views: 1,639
Rentzen 8th March 2012

i have just aqueired a focusrite pro 14 and a TC BMC-2 DAC. can someone tell me if i even need the BMC-2 im assuming the pro...

loki1985
replies: 0 views: 916
loki1985 8th March 2012

hey hows it going its been a looooooong looooooooooong time and i am blessed to say that in my time after 8 years of helping...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 1,146
Deleted User 8th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search