The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking for reamp box with multiple outs (at least two like an ABY) that has blend control and inline transformers. I am trying...

slackstallion
replies: 0 views: 643
slackstallion 18th March 2012

Hello people! I've got a (maybe stupid) question: this afternoon I've made a mistake (I have to wear my glasses)... I have...

FranzFromFar
replies: 6 views: 2,248
FranzFromFar 18th March 2012

Hey guys, I'm really struggling with setting up my outboard gear with my new audiofire interface. Take the following scenario,...

kodaz
replies: 18 views: 6,692
NF Audio 18th March 2012

Now for 2 to 5 dollars you can watch dvd's you already own...brilliant...go America... It just amazes me how less than a 3rd...

gramps
replies: 16 views: 2,038
gramps 18th March 2012

I'm in the market for a keyboard to use solely with a high quality piano vst such as ivory or east west pianos. One or two built...

AnnihilationRob
replies: 5 views: 3,270
2manyrocks 18th March 2012

I saw a few posts where people said that using a D-Box for summing would give no sonic benefits unless you were using outboard...

hauntedclutter
replies: 1 views: 774
dandeurloo 18th March 2012

Hello..................GS Can anyone tell me the difference between... EMT 266 vs. EMT 156.....Limiters...? Anyone better the...

MTM99
replies: 1 views: 2,282
audioconsult 18th March 2012

Can´t find a ducker that is available for both tdm & rtas. I know och serato/rane and drawmer but they´re only for...

chilli
replies: 0 views: 792
chilli 18th March 2012

I pulled a 60's Vox Pacemaker out of my closet (tube version) that isn't working - changed the EL84's - didn't help. No sound at...

changeng
replies: 4 views: 1,404
bluejbill 18th March 2012

Recently I got my API 3124+. I read only good things about it and it should sound very good with drums. So my question is which...

gitrob
replies: 9 views: 1,230
passenger 18th March 2012

I have had an RFI/EMI issue some years ago. I ended up lining the inside of my live room with copper screen and grounding it....

Keith Moore
replies: 18 views: 5,302
Keith Moore 18th March 2012

i feel like it sounds slightly better.. but not 100% sure .. any science behind this?

RightOnRome
replies: 3 views: 1,020
ac30fan 18th March 2012

I currently use a Mac but I'm going to switch to PC in the new few months. I really want to pick up the East West Quantum...

OCDaveWilcox
replies: 0 views: 1,593
OCDaveWilcox 18th March 2012

Seriously considering buying one of these. Does anyone have any experiences with this product? Thanks in advance.

Gatortail1
replies: 0 views: 2,212
Gatortail1 18th March 2012

I know that PT only does delay compensation for "hardware inserts"... ...but is there any way to manually compensate...

hell
replies: 1 views: 692
mike vee 18th March 2012

I just watched the SSD V4 video....not a fan of samples being played on an electronic kit...it sounds fake. What I do like is the...

PDC
replies: 1 views: 827
cavern 18th March 2012

a friend has lent me his unit to "have some fun" - im not sure if "fun" is the right word here - the...

knot gillcup
replies: 0 views: 1,135
knot gillcup 18th March 2012
replies: 1 views: 688
molson 18th March 2012

I'm looking for something that specifically works well for taming harshly strummed acoustic guitars. Something with a range...

nimblemongoose
replies: 3 views: 720
Bassmankr 18th March 2012

Looking for answers/discussion on two questions: QUESTION 1: MIC'ING LESLIE--JAZZ ORGAN Anyone know what mics James Farber...

cummings1000
replies: 22 views: 3,250
jdsowa 18th March 2012

The MPG has been asked by government department CCS to approve the following high standards (NOS) for Pro audio/Music...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 796
The Press Desk 18th March 2012

FabFilter Saturn distortion / saturation tutorial - YouTube

loscolorados
replies: 2 views: 2,125
Deleted User 18th March 2012

What are you guys using mic wise? Placement etc...?

James Lugo
replies: 17 views: 4,492
DirkB 18th March 2012

Hi there, I have an old mac with PCI slots (G4) and I'm using a Yamaha01V for digital conversion into Digi002 for the moment....

williamthesecond
replies: 4 views: 819
williamthesecond 18th March 2012

Hi people. I have a bit of an ethical dilemma that I'm hoping I can get some help with. I was recently asked to do a mix down...

krikkiter
replies: 9 views: 1,567
jonathan jetter 18th March 2012

I have a Black Lion 002 and want to add another 8 channels at 96k. I've looked at the modded BLA Behringer ADA8000, but it seems...

Gatortail1
replies: 2 views: 773
Gatortail1 18th March 2012

I currently own the yamaha rh10ms headphones. They are good headphones but my ears quickly get painful and achy after a short...

User1GS
replies: 7 views: 995
dreptak 18th March 2012

I just want an OK upright with no broken keys. A working lid lock would be good (kids are small and pesky!) Buy from eBay /...

Jules
replies: 52 views: 3,900
Demonslave 18th March 2012

does make sense to put low pass filter on bass guitar (between 100 and 200 hz ---hip hop stuff) and then after it add R BASS from...

loscolorados
replies: 16 views: 883
jroode 18th March 2012

What do you guys think? Is the new Korg SV-1 Reverse Keys keyboard too "Cee Lo-ish" for serious players or is it...

stephcope
replies: 1 views: 2,841
gaslightbcmedia 18th March 2012

- MIX with the MASTERS 2011 - Exceptional One-Week Masterclasses in Music Production - We are pleased to announce that record...

MWTM
replies: 42 views: 4,636
popmann 18th March 2012

I run a small project studio and do mostly my own projects. Mixing 90% ITB. I do track full bands from time to time and need at...

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 5 views: 719
popmann 18th March 2012

Anyone know where i could purchase a couple of take up reels for an old Fostex B16? Been searching for months with no luck.

Schmange
replies: 0 views: 1,073
Schmange 18th March 2012

Hi all. We have a trio and we currently use a Peavey system. A pair of PR15's and a Peavey XR8300 powered mixer. We are going to...

liv4ree
replies: 16 views: 2,056
Aisle 6 18th March 2012

Is anyone using Mastering by stem? Any thoughts on it? Any advice?

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 9 views: 1,186
Aisle 6 18th March 2012

Hey guys just curious anyone had direct experience with this gear? Would this gear be worth $1300 U.S? Looking at buying...

Antoine8
replies: 2 views: 877
Antoine8 18th March 2012

The HF level adjust on my KRK's have been set to -2dB for god knows how long. :facepalm: I'm going to kick my friends ass if he...

VoltsUnited
replies: 2 views: 2,582
AlexK 17th March 2012

This is probably a dumb question, but I notice that the LA-2A, CL 1B, Chameleon Labs 7802, Art Pro-VLA II and any other Opto...

hauntedclutter
replies: 12 views: 1,579
Axelrod 17th March 2012

Usually, I clean the outside of my gear with a lightly damp paper towel. This does not work on a PCM-70. The faceplate - sure,...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 8 views: 892
Jeff Hayat 17th March 2012

We'd like to see what features people are looking for in headphones. I'll be setting up a poll once I figure it out!

Chris Nighman
replies: 7 views: 761
bogosort 17th March 2012

So, I am about to graduate with a degree in music education, and will be considering to teach piano/voice lessons for income. I...

JKantos
replies: 1 views: 2,028
mikeka 17th March 2012

Hey there, I have been asked to do a remote recording session, with the producer tuning in via Skype. I don't regularly use...

Hardtoe
replies: 4 views: 1,651
Hardtoe 17th March 2012

I don't know if this is the right forum but I need help. It seems as though on my axiom pro 61 that everything is screwed up. The...

Pat The Bassist
replies: 0 views: 1,238
Pat The Bassist 17th March 2012

Tips? Acually, I just set the forard and rewind to keys...any better way?

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 563
asdfdsa 17th March 2012

Does anyone know who the Alesis Distributor is in Australia, I may need a new tweeter for Alesis M1 Active MKii? Or where I could...

Gentleman
replies: 2 views: 205
Gentleman 17th March 2012

I recently purchased a Shure ksm313 ribbon. Threw that up in front of my guitar amp, and it sounds thick and punchy, but it's...

BigKD
replies: 1 views: 792
BigKD 17th March 2012

Hi all I am going to get another 500 series 10 or 11 slot rack unit. I already have a BAE 11 slot unit- and running 6 Avedis...

asagaai
replies: 2 views: 1,824
kevinkace 17th March 2012

I mix a lot of heavy rock/metal type stuff. I'm looking for a summing box to add to my mixing rig. Decided not to get a console,...

joelgtrnut
replies: 2 views: 851
Giuseppe Zaccaria 17th March 2012

Is anybody making needs? I'm trying to find one to control the keyboards in Garagband on iPad.

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 1,954
Johnkenn 17th March 2012

I have a good deal on this bad boy but I've only heard audio demos online, never had the chance to tweak it myself. Anynody using...

flextone
replies: 4 views: 2,074
flextone 17th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search