The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,031
Views: 2,031
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I really enjoy watching stuff like this. Feel free to share similar stuff :) Foo Fighters Making Of There Is Nothing Left To...

SveinKB
replies: 3 views: 2,150
upchurchmusic 2nd April 2012

Hey Slutz, Want a new mic(s). The aim is to add a new color with some versatile application and/or to fill a gap. Based on...

DavidKmusic
replies: 21 views: 1,464
rkopald 2nd April 2012

Please check it out. This will add a new flavour to gear info on Gearslutz.com. Pure User Reviews. No comments / discussion /...

Jules
replies: 8 views: 4,313
Whitecat 2nd April 2012

(I've done a ton of searching in the many threads on this subject, but am looking for specific advice in regard to live vocals in...

thundrbird
replies: 4 views: 2,702
thundrbird 2nd April 2012

Here's a unique little history of Jimi Hendrix's own Electric Lady Studios in NYC. Finding Zoso: Discovering the Music of...

Zosofancmr
replies: 6 views: 1,649
Zosofancmr 2nd April 2012

Is there any new way for people to listen in as you mix with full quality audio? ISDN on a budget? Sometimes I wish I could...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 1 views: 740
mix-er 2nd April 2012

Hi all! recently i bought API 550A#1 from mid 70's on ebay. the knobs In the API unit are clicking when move throw...

noamusic
replies: 10 views: 1,747
emrr 2nd April 2012

This is probably a dumb question, but we are both newbees at doing live gigs: Me and my partner had a gig last night (two mikes,...

LateBjart
replies: 2 views: 4,814
LateBjart 2nd April 2012
replies: 0 views: 969
Nevelous 2nd April 2012

Lately get interested in the bodybeat sync for using in a band and tracking. I play some of the songs with different tempo and...

alternative4
replies: 0 views: 859
alternative4 2nd April 2012

Hi, I'm getting rid of my Mackie Onyx 1640i, it's just too damn heavy. Any recomendations on a smaller mixer, that has...

synthbob
replies: 1 views: 1,114
BaconTastesGood 2nd April 2012

hey! i really need some advice how to setup and connect my hopefully soon new studio setup. Lynx Aurora 16 Dangerous...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 0 views: 1,171
tape_attack!!! 2nd April 2012

Hi, What are your thoughts on both of the DI's in these pres for bass? Which is your favorite as a bass DI? Only post if...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 1,954
Big_Bang 2nd April 2012

How would I use outboard reverbs/delays without a console setup. If I had an aurora 16 with some pres and a summing mixer, there...

ejvazquez
replies: 4 views: 2,306
MikeRL 2nd April 2012

Hey guys, The was a post in this forum a while ago about some good options for picking up rack rails for DIY racks in...

bensaddiction
replies: 8 views: 238
bensaddiction 2nd April 2012

I have a akg d12e that is in need of repair. I was told by a tech that akg doesnt sell diaphrams anymore. My question is i have...

byerssound
replies: 7 views: 1,949
RFZ DUDE 2nd April 2012

hi, please could somebody tell me what's the best way to set up an mbox 3 for sampling vinyl as the analogue inputs on the...

mjhann
replies: 3 views: 1,465
TRJanuary 2nd April 2012

if you install the firmware that came out today you will be limited to 96k. if you have projects in 192 and the duet is your only...

animat
replies: 14 views: 2,031
ohmicide 2nd April 2012

What modern new mic sounds the most like the AKG D20 on kick?

Peacock
replies: 1 views: 3,568
frans 2nd April 2012

I'm reading all these posts about this mic working and this other one not and all the mojo involved with this piece of...

Reality
replies: 4 views: 785
ryst 2nd April 2012

Hey fellas, I've posted this in studio building and acoustics also, but as I know a few of you are building / will be building...

Lee Cardan
replies: 5 views: 408
Tbone T 2nd April 2012

Tried searching to find out how a didgeridoo can be cleaned, but no luck. There is one for sale locally at a pretty cheap...

HYPNOTIKINFEKTED
replies: 6 views: 4,116
SoundsandImages 2nd April 2012

So I'm in the process of setting up a recording space at home. I'd like to be able to record something like 4 to 8 tracks at...

Ferp
replies: 2 views: 745
natpub 2nd April 2012

I'm starting to finally re do my live room. I need some cool ideas!! show off what you guys have going on -Jeff

Jeff16years
replies: 2 views: 794
EricF 2nd April 2012

I'm sitting here listening to a wide variety of music from the 60s till now this morning and got to thinking. A lot of people...

jtaylor27
replies: 14 views: 1,329
Hardtoe 2nd April 2012

These are BASIC vocals + acoustic, and I`m in love with them. Is he just using one mic? What mic(s) does it sound like...

soma89
replies: 3 views: 868
ray_subsonic 2nd April 2012

So, I have the dynamic mics pretty well covered, RE 20, md421, sm57/58. Pair of mk012s for SDC's, & an uncommon Rode NTV for...

asdfdsa
replies: 10 views: 1,384
asdfdsa 2nd April 2012

i am about to pull the trigger and upgrade to a symphony preamp module with the 8 analogue io x 8 optical i/o module.....so...

Jimmy kiddo
replies: 1 views: 737
Jimmy kiddo 2nd April 2012

audix i5

Anybody using this new audix i5 yet? I did a search but found no threads directly dedicated to the i5.

rynugz007
replies: 34 views: 11,331
Shannon Adkins 2nd April 2012

I recently purchased the JBL LSR 4328p 5.1 system and it came with 5 XLR cables however my 002r only has 1/4 " outs. Will...

royalxvi
replies: 3 views: 2,502
Manfrensengensen 2nd April 2012

Unfort. I have no chance to try before I buy or return post-buy but both these are on offer and seem to give great...

Sanchez
replies: 0 views: 1,176
Sanchez 2nd April 2012

These are new to me, has anybody ever heard of them? I don't know of any other dual concentric 3-way designs. Or is that...

zephonic
replies: 47 views: 9,935
DAZZER 2nd April 2012

Any thoughts on how you guys mix and specifically "arrange" the music. Let's use the genre industrial rock like Linkin...

habeski
replies: 12 views: 1,810
brockorama 2nd April 2012

Hello all, im just about to have a load of gear re-racked, all the designs are done but im stuck on a font! :facepalm: Does...

Studio Luka
replies: 2 views: 744
satellitedog 1st April 2012

Doing a bit of sound design and Sountrack Pro has a lot of sounds to manipulate. Would be great if I could somehow use a...

OSX86
replies: 1 views: 2,716
glowlander 1st April 2012

Finally!!!! Slate Digital: The Most Amazing Audio Plugin Ever Made - YouTube

digibiu
replies: 0 views: 713
digibiu 1st April 2012

A couple of years ago "gave notice" at work, was going on tour with The Stones. (you know Fred &...

chessparov
replies: 0 views: 1,020
chessparov 1st April 2012

as the title states what would you do? Bring into Itunes for example then burn playlist to disc..what do you select. data or...

noodle650
replies: 12 views: 1,193
nedorama 1st April 2012

Lol at this April Fool 'Technology'. Phoenix Pro: New Guitar Plugin Turns Hacks into Shredders - YouTube

energizer bunny
replies: 0 views: 3,655
energizer bunny 1st April 2012

Is the Indigo expandable like the C series? I know the C, TI, and TI series has access to like 7000 presets! I have the B and I'm...

awhitebeats
replies: 6 views: 2,260
awhitebeats 1st April 2012

Hi there! I am considering this 2 monitors, Tannoy Reveal 501a and Mackie MR5. They are at the same price. Any advice which...

wJun07
replies: 8 views: 8,844
wJun07 1st April 2012

Logic 10 is FINALLY HERE!!! :O Here is a copy paste of the announcement on Apples site. Features: - Touch screen compatible. ...

drumdrum
replies: 1 views: 4,128
drumdrum 1st April 2012

Hey guys. I've recently acquired a REVOX A77 1/4" machine. I want to buy some new tape for the machine for mixdowns. I...

blackwatch5805
replies: 4 views: 3,394
stevevdb 1st April 2012

Adobe is going to make game developers pay up for using Adobe software to develop games, which is kind of what the software is...

PDC
replies: 6 views: 1,019
theblue1 1st April 2012

I have an Orange Tiny Terror that I would like to record, but I can't be too loud because of my room mates. Instead I was...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 0 views: 1,233
Dunnzilla123 1st April 2012

I notice a in a lot of photos of studios I see on Gearslutz the gear is racked tight. No spacing at all between each unit. I'm...

dft3670
replies: 5 views: 1,222
Syncamorea 1st April 2012

Google is not helping me :( (w/ Led Zeppelin) While we're at it, any details about recording different songs/albums? abduction

asdfdsa
replies: 9 views: 7,956
Oldone 1st April 2012

A Designs Pacifica vs. SPL Track One: I am considering moving towards mono recording for some sources. I have used both of...

PhilDarg
replies: 1 views: 1,401
PhilDarg 1st April 2012

im looking for a tape machine, a vintage fostex or something similar, to run through individual parts and my mix BUS to add...

ruckzuck
replies: 9 views: 2,233
stevevdb 1st April 2012

Morning people, I'm looking for opinions on the Mojave Audio MA-300 (basically the multi-pattern version of the MA-200) ......

cleith
replies: 0 views: 2,808
cleith 1st April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search