The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,389
Views: 2,389
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I read very little feedback on these machines. Anyone ??

Musician
replies: 1 views: 2,130
IAA 6th April 2012

Talked to a few people who said that it works well for them... The 500HR says it's 140Ma across the rails, and the Ma5 is...

Bradahman
replies: 3 views: 1,107
Bradahman 6th April 2012

So everyone has their own preference with microphones and mic techniques when it comes to recording acoustic guitars, but is...

JamieOxford
replies: 19 views: 1,499
Syncamorea 6th April 2012

Hi, I'm possibly looking to get a new set of monitors for my studio and these 3 pairs are top of my list. I've heard great...

dickiefunk
replies: 17 views: 15,483
Ossicle 6th April 2012

Hi there... Is there someone using guitar pedals in the mix? I wonder if there's any difference in using balanced or unbalanced...

Adura
replies: 24 views: 15,350
jeremyglover 6th April 2012

Im thinking about selling my Akg Solidtube, i know its not the best tube mic. But to save me hauling it with me when i move...

Realziment
replies: 17 views: 1,925
George Necola 6th April 2012

Hey guys, I'm debating on moving my preamps from my home studio control room into the tracking room. Usually when people are...

deadautomatic
replies: 0 views: 1,217
deadautomatic 6th April 2012

I am looking at getting a new preamp (SPL Track One), and I have the option to have a Lundahl input transformer installed for the...

PhilDarg
replies: 6 views: 2,020
Barish 6th April 2012

Can anyone help me with a Lexicon Primetime 93 schematic? PDF or print, happy to pay, just need to get this show on the road.

ramjac
replies: 2 views: 830
ramjac 6th April 2012

Hi, two weeks ago I've found a problem when I make a "save copy in" in pro tools... It checks automatically the audio...

juliomonroy
replies: 9 views: 1,813
juliomonroy 6th April 2012

Hi all, Please see my cover design for one local band. Iff You are interested in one, please contact me...

veks
replies: 4 views: 622
veks 6th April 2012

When you press the mono button on a piece of equipment like a dangerous d-box or any monitor controller, what is actually...

theartfollies
replies: 5 views: 1,123
Dean Roddey 6th April 2012

Simply put, If you had a choice between a great AD conversion, or a great DA conversion.....which would you choose and...

bryan k
replies: 12 views: 1,426
Arksun 6th April 2012

Hey, I bought a pair of Yamaha hs50m's recently to reference against my Adam a7x's however I have done some research and maybe...

Mike21
replies: 3 views: 1,080
NEWTON IN ORBIT 6th April 2012

I've been using pro tools for 5 or 6 years now, but mostly just for making rough demos and songwriting. I've decided to split my...

logjamparty
replies: 0 views: 547
logjamparty 6th April 2012

Hi guys I need some infos about how to interface my guitar pedals in my recording and mixing environment. I have just bought...

Synchronia
replies: 7 views: 2,353
Synchronia 6th April 2012

I am a fairly proficient Ableton Live user and it is such a shame that VST/AU support is disabled when rewiring Ableton to PT. It...

hell
replies: 2 views: 1,284
hell 6th April 2012

I heard this tune for the first time just the other day and it has absolutely blown my mind! This is a true master piece to my...

onemorestep
replies: 9 views: 1,845
Beat Poet 6th April 2012

I'm looking at the Klipsch RB-51 II as an option for a low-power monitoring setup with a Temple Audio Bantam Gold amp. Is...

adamski
replies: 1 views: 2,412
Vintageidiot 6th April 2012

Worst Album Covers of All Time | The Tastebuds.fm Blog

LimpyLoo
replies: 61 views: 11,421
Jim Williams 6th April 2012

Hi fellow gearslutz, Been a lurker for some years but felt it was time to actually post. This forum has been a big source of...

Pseudonym1471
replies: 0 views: 634
Pseudonym1471 6th April 2012

Hello people, Can anyone identify this Mixing console in the link? Conny Plank Mixing Desk | Flickr - Photo Sharing! It...

ollie633
replies: 14 views: 2,634
jensenmann 6th April 2012

Not sure if any of you are familiar with this "software". For those who aren't, feast your eyes, and ears on this........

TrueTone Studios
replies: 0 views: 782
TrueTone Studios 6th April 2012

Unless you have been living under a rock, you know there is now an iPad 3 with better graphics, more RAM, and a faster processor....

neirbod
replies: 28 views: 2,959
Facepalm 6th April 2012

Hi, I´m thinking of buying MOTU 896 mk3. I´v been using project mix in many years, but want to go a step up in sound quality....

snakkes
replies: 5 views: 1,173
snakkes 6th April 2012

I just heard something new today that: Track 1-10's output is bus5 and track 11's input is bus5 . If all of track1-10's output is...

rockman413
replies: 4 views: 782
rockman413 6th April 2012

Ultrasone Proline 2900 Vs Audio Technica ATH-M50. For accurate mixing...?

morre
replies: 2 views: 1,210
morre 6th April 2012

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as I am. I have a pair of Adam A7's and one of them admits a...

Adam A7
replies: 11 views: 2,056
mariuscostache14 6th April 2012

can anyone recommend a good analog delay for vocals? delays i've looked at: electro harmonix memory man ibanez ad-202 dod...

hearteh
replies: 26 views: 10,280
vernier 6th April 2012

Hello, I am looking for cases / woodboxes for my UM70s. Where to look ? Best

freudes
replies: 3 views: 738
freudes 6th April 2012

I have to admit I don't know the answer to this. I bought my first USB-powered interface... how do I disconnect a mic that uses...

doug hazelrigg
replies: 4 views: 793
John Willett 6th April 2012

Greetings folks! I'd liked to know whether there are any alternatives to Sound Devices USBPre 2 in terms of versatility. I...

Les Page
replies: 3 views: 2,188
Bilou 6th April 2012

I've been searching for a thread about a equipment catalog software that was on the forum but cannot find it! It was about a...

The MPCist
replies: 3 views: 770
George Necola 6th April 2012

It was suggested I try to learn how to process a kick track here goes . Tell me what you think I should try. I have really good...

phatbeatstudio
replies: 37 views: 4,366
popmann 6th April 2012

Hello Everyone, I was hoping that someone here might have had some success in choosing a great tube for a ART PRO MPA II that...

Melodic Wave
replies: 6 views: 1,396
GoVols1 6th April 2012

What makes YOU a gear slut?

Bullseye
replies: 24 views: 1,558
projektk 6th April 2012

I changed the proverbial usb cable. Bought the best cable that Monster Cables offered(7 ft I think and $35). At any rate, I also...

Melodic Wave
replies: 0 views: 602
GoVols1 6th April 2012

I've dialled identical settings on both and switched back and forth a few times - I can't help but love the smoothness and warmth...

luc8004
replies: 3 views: 6,344
luc8004 6th April 2012

Hey, wanted to consult you about something. in my home studio i have an rme multiface and tapco monitors (not something super)....

aviel
replies: 13 views: 1,721
moko 6th April 2012

I have several pieces of gear (some new/some old) that do not have an on/off switch. Here are just a few...

hauntedclutter
replies: 8 views: 939
LimpyLoo 6th April 2012

Hi, I'm looking to buy a 49 key MIDI controller and have narrowed it down to 4; M audio axiom pro 49 M audio axiom 49 2nd...

JohnJohnto
replies: 0 views: 615
JohnJohnto 6th April 2012

Hello. So I've recently gotten into the realm of impulse responses and I'm quite pleased. I'm using guitar rig and I've been...

sullyblime
replies: 0 views: 732
sullyblime 6th April 2012

I was toying with moving to PT10. So I went over to the PT forums and read for a while. Then I came up with this very long...

johnnybregar
replies: 4 views: 1,903
pugsly 6th April 2012

Foo Fighters - I'll Stick Around (Live SNL) - Vidéo Dailymotion sounds like maybe ducking the electric guitars to the kick...

monkeyxx
replies: 7 views: 1,497
monkeyxx 6th April 2012

Hello. So I've recently gotten into the realm of impulse responses and I'm quite pleased. I'm using guitar rig and I've been...

sullyblime
replies: 0 views: 750
sullyblime 6th April 2012

Im looking for another mic to use for vocals currently i use a Blue bluebird paired with a Sterling audio sp50 and was wondering...

Artisover
replies: 0 views: 1,022
Artisover 6th April 2012

What a great plugin!!http://www.soundtoys.com/products/SoundBlender/ Something that emulates the classic eventide h3000 and...

bendecido
replies: 19 views: 3,351
adigga 6th April 2012

The question is (I will translate from French): How many semi-tones difference occurs when you go from 33 to 45 RPM on a...

tenkas
replies: 7 views: 928
tenkas 6th April 2012

Hello Everyone! I have started to collect a some analog gear and learning to keep better track of gear settings. some don't...

paulFoKuS
replies: 1 views: 577
guitarwolle 6th April 2012

Has anybody found a nice smaller set of monitors? Through my research I have found 2 brands that kind of target this application...

rimisrandma
replies: 1 views: 634
rimisrandma 6th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search