The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey im trying to buy a new microphone that is fairly cheap (but am open to expensive recommendations) that has good sound quality...

2centkicks
replies: 2 views: 3,526
2centkicks 27th March 2012

Hi guys. Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything by searching, or in the Logic 9 manual. I'm...

Lotus 7
replies: 0 views: 656
Lotus 7 27th March 2012

Hey- I am working on a project where the talent has referenced the samples vocal sound a few times and I am looking for any tips...

once a roadie
replies: 0 views: 663
once a roadie 27th March 2012

Hey guys! I wouldn't normally post something so self indulgent (or really post much at all for that matter) but I'm really...

Matt_Templeman
replies: 7 views: 389
sonicresin 27th March 2012

Hey guys, quick question for those familiar with the good ol' HEDD, I was thinking about getting it because I recently had the...

Retinal
replies: 14 views: 1,168
Retinal 27th March 2012

Hi there Need to work this out. Not very experienced in patching things. Wanna run it by you all. Gear: - PC +...

boybianchi
replies: 0 views: 636
boybianchi 27th March 2012

I have a small modest setup at home for my own productions... My MacBook Pro, my Apogee Duet and my Adam A7s. I want to be able...

littlejim84
replies: 1 views: 718
LogicBoy 27th March 2012

16i / 16o? I've used the units with a more itb approach but I've never used one with a console and was curious if anyone knew...

Halloween
replies: 10 views: 978
Halloween 27th March 2012

One day, maybe two. Record and mix. Unsure exactly what will be recorded but it will be orchestral and cinematic (strings, piano,...

elambo
replies: 10 views: 989
Vinylizor 27th March 2012

What has drove the price of these guys down in the past year or less, I bought mine used 2k each, now they are 1300/1200 etc....

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 849
radlid 27th March 2012

I want to use the AES out of my Lynx and convert those signals into Analog Out.(I have no more free analog outs in my lynxs )...

zak7
replies: 1 views: 1,164
zak7 27th March 2012

I've found a steinway from the 1870's on my local craigslist listed for $500. I know pianos often deteriorate over time and are...

mjbk24
replies: 9 views: 2,151
rhizomeman 27th March 2012

Completely disassembling your TV set and then finding it "difficult" to put back together again? Any one tried tuning...

Jules
replies: 96 views: 10,060
ProfessorNick 27th March 2012

Hi all, I've currently got a Sony C38B in the studio that a friend bought recently second-hand. As I went to set it up on...

TonyD
replies: 2 views: 1,183
TonyD 27th March 2012

Hey all, Last night I tried tracking drums piecemeal for the first time, one pass for snare/kick/toms, one for hihat, one for...

excitableboy
replies: 30 views: 4,666
biggator6 27th March 2012

Hi All. Some time ago I purchased a second hand API 225L module. I is however different to the ones API currently sell. The...

jandalo
replies: 0 views: 741
jandalo 26th March 2012

We are looking to move our mobile studio into a house. We need a studio A and B that can be running at the same time. (Mixing...

myPlatinumSound
replies: 18 views: 1,623
Jay M 26th March 2012

Spampressor! And the Harmonic Exspamder! And the Spamsient Designer! And the Spamolator! And the new VSTi...

slackstallion
replies: 1 views: 706
temetrepo 26th March 2012

Hi, Will a long XLR mic cable run of 50' to an outboard preamplifier diminish sound quality? What is the general consensus on...

adirondack
replies: 9 views: 5,748
Jay M 26th March 2012

I am in the process of starting a recording studio that runs several different services. One of them being buying some pro gear...

JJ McGuigan
replies: 0 views: 1,068
JJ McGuigan 26th March 2012

Hi. I own a Mindprint envoice (mk1). Its a bit noisy when I use the tube (tube sat). Will I remove some of this noise if I...

espenwestbye
replies: 1 views: 2,199
espenwestbye 26th March 2012

Hi there folks! I'm a new member of this forum, i'm italian and i don't speak english very well. So, i have a question for...

Lahaine
replies: 2 views: 1,321
Lahaine 26th March 2012

I know it's not selectable but I can't find any info on the actual ratio. Anybody know? Thanks!

chickenbop
replies: 5 views: 1,328
edva 26th March 2012

Im not pleased with the sound Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Gearslutz.com

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 5 views: 884
Rapslashrnbking 26th March 2012

Hey all, Wanted to put this out into the forums to see if I could get a little help. I'm working in a band that uses...

AsherAevumMedia
replies: 1 views: 667
Kiwi 26th March 2012

Les Paul Estate Auction - Juliens Auctions 2012

balanceman
replies: 2 views: 1,119
audiogeek 26th March 2012

Hey there guys. I'm a 20 year old producer from the U.K and have done pretty good for myself over the last few years, had a track...

JCWF
replies: 6 views: 897
toneguru 26th March 2012

Hi, The beauty of this place is the variation of cultures and backgrounds, so was after a bit of help. Are any people on...

Davido
replies: 36 views: 1,864
Jared Paul 26th March 2012

Hey all! Soooo... Having changed how i work a bit, i'm coming from tracking through a Soundcraft Ghost - SSL Alphalink - PC...

AndyZippy
replies: 4 views: 901
loujudson 26th March 2012
replies: 19 views: 1,640
DarbyOhara 26th March 2012

Basically looking at these mics. I'd go with vintage KM86's but the price and quality/history of most of them is not good. The...

wayne mox
replies: 9 views: 2,699
James Lehmann 26th March 2012

Does any one know the technical aspects of the studio live 16.4.2 when it comes to the FW -->internal conversion--> to...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 463
RightOnRome 26th March 2012

Hi. Michael here. Thanks for such a great forum! Generally speaking, I've always been just a musician and left the recording...

tbrain
replies: 1 views: 1,016
EricF 26th March 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I've heard plugging the port can relieve some of the 1-note bass issues. What material have others used to plug?

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 0 views: 609
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 26th March 2012

Hello all. I believe that the final answer on firewire is that latency should not be an issue (correct me if I am wrong). But...

anotherguitarist
replies: 8 views: 920
anotherguitarist 26th March 2012

Im looking for a new ldc that favours female vocals. I already own a heap of awesome mics that sound amazing on different males...

peeweedrummer
replies: 14 views: 1,466
Mike Tholen 26th March 2012

I've been trying to figure this out online over the weekend. I want to cancel my membership to the AFM effective immediately. I...

Neruk
replies: 0 views: 765
Neruk 26th March 2012

i have been reading roey izhaki's mixing audio book and watching kenny gioia's Groove3 Mixing Rock videos and I am puzzled as to...

rootsical
replies: 2 views: 1,798
Kenny Gioia 26th March 2012

i am currently mixing a song where despite trying to get a 'big chorus' i am failing.. i believe that my problem is not being...

rootsical
replies: 8 views: 1,920
audiogeek 26th March 2012

Don't think this has been posted, an interesting read.. Recording Devendra Banhart’s What Will We Be

edds
replies: 1 views: 955
paulcosten77 26th March 2012

Hi friends... Headphones to direct sound recording.... What is the best brand and model? What is the most widely used in...

betojapa
replies: 0 views: 664
betojapa 26th March 2012

A little outside of the normal gear stuff but I want to augment my existing bass collection I have in the studio (a 67 Hofner...

StillCrazy
replies: 43 views: 6,545
The Real MC 26th March 2012

This is my second recording. I'm thinking of recording the Bass through a DI (no amp, is it really necessary?) , but don't know...

Equalizer
replies: 3 views: 812
Equalizer 26th March 2012

Hi, just a simple question: is it possible to trigger virtual instruments with the Doepfer Dark Time step sequencer using the...

permanentlysad
replies: 1 views: 834
permanentlysad 26th March 2012

I found some pics with the RTT mkl-101 using the Neumann M7 capsule. So where do I buy the adapter?

chrisjones
replies: 1 views: 1,442
chrisjones 26th March 2012

I can't tell if the back is solid or is completely open. Obv. there is some kind of opening just truing to figure it out

dimag333
replies: 3 views: 1,023
dave gross 26th March 2012

I want to use the saffire pro 24 for reverb for vocals because we dont have a effects processor hooked up to our board. I believe...

Jlee
replies: 0 views: 820
Jlee 26th March 2012

What is the reverb in this voice? Any clues? Sounds plate to my ears... Milton Nascimento - Tudo o que você podia ser

babooino
replies: 5 views: 1,028
thenoodle 26th March 2012

What's their capacity? 1.4m, 720k, 360k? I need to stock up, any ideas where to get them? Stef.

Nowak
replies: 6 views: 810
Nowak 26th March 2012

Hey all, I'm working on build up my collection of gear to go along with my small home studio and I was thinking of grabbing...

Matkip
replies: 6 views: 975
Matt_Templeman 26th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search