The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I made this comparison of real vs Kemper: Real vs Kemper profile episode 1: Mesa Boogie Roadster Channel 3 - YouTube More...

TecksMusic
replies: 9 views: 1,991
Muser 28th March 2012

Sorry if this is in the wrong area - I wasn't sure where to post? Just saw Lionel Richie on David Letterman - he is always so...

everglass
replies: 0 views: 1,052
everglass 28th March 2012

I use the MR816 for the ability of the control room function in Cubase. The multiple heaphone sends and zero latency are great...

dft3670
replies: 1 views: 804
adrianww 28th March 2012

Hi, I'm wondering if you guys would be aware of a facility located in/near Studio City, California for a film music mixing...

MaximeVermette
replies: 2 views: 657
MaximeVermette 28th March 2012

The Firestudio Mobile is decent but I feel my demo recordings need more "OOMPH". I usually record acoustic guitars,...

soma89
replies: 5 views: 1,718
Baz 28th March 2012

total noob question... when i place my ear close to the tweeter on both my powered HS80M monitors, should i be hearing a faint...

Zachary
replies: 5 views: 3,758
O.F.F. 28th March 2012

So I have a bunch of sweep recordings that I passed through an API 550A at different settings. I want to be able to load them...

Jiegel
replies: 6 views: 2,978
Jiegel 28th March 2012

Hey guys new to the forum. Ive recently bought a nord lead 2 and still learning things about it but my question is if there is a...

ellls
replies: 4 views: 964
Seidy 28th March 2012

Is there anywhere to buy bands records where you can download it as a full 16 bit AIFF? I'm noticing more music is iTunes only...

James Lugo
replies: 9 views: 1,424
Flymax 28th March 2012

I've made some drum trigger pads, but I don't have an electronic drum 'brain' to turn my trigger signals into MIDI... I do...

peanutismint
replies: 15 views: 3,837
Alexander Dunnet 28th March 2012

Anyone had great experience with male vocals (think styles from rock, metal to occasional high notes - voice range bass tenor)...

alphrz
replies: 0 views: 863
alphrz 28th March 2012

A few days ago i saw a thread of Moog videos, and found a great documentary about Bob Moog (thanks to the person who posted it)...

Artist4
replies: 6 views: 741
Artist4 28th March 2012

I'm looking for a pair of monitors to compliment my Focal Solo 6s. Really what I want is a pair of speakers to mix that...

lostwars
replies: 2 views: 1,230
DR Music 28th March 2012

Hi gang, I'm trying to get my new Mackie Universal Control Surface and Universal Control Extender to work with Pro Tools on a...

eppel
replies: 2 views: 1,203
eppel 28th March 2012

Hello So this is the problem right at the moment we are facing at the studio. Our Studio is in a country which has...

Afghan_Tourist
replies: 1 views: 745
Kiwi 28th March 2012

Hey all: So after considering myself an analog purist for 20+ years, I am very surprised at how much I love the sound of the...

macdave
replies: 1 views: 2,953
natpub 28th March 2012

I'm in the market for a new preamp right now. Doesn't matter whether it's very colored or clean. Anybody have something they...

SpencerWalters
replies: 2 views: 711
BJosephs 28th March 2012

Q. Can I 're-amp' a line-level signal? "Another possibility is to run the signal from the mixer through a guitar pedal or...

musichascolors
replies: 1 views: 1,985
Kiwi 28th March 2012

Hey there, I bought a monitor controller , (SPL stereo version with talkback, forgot the model) now I need to get a decent...

reflixtinian
replies: 1 views: 1,386
reflixtinian 28th March 2012

Before the obvious answer is given, - "NO" - I mean something in a lower budget compressor that noticeably softens the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 21 views: 2,637
Mr. Wilson 28th March 2012

Looking to get a nice, professional quality harmonium. Anyone know what brands/models to look for, and where? There are many on...

phaedrus
replies: 5 views: 2,832
Ryan Earnhardt 28th March 2012

Any London studio guys fancy a visitor from down under? Will bring beer. Would love to catch up and shoot the breeze about...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 0 views: 607
Louis Bernstone 28th March 2012

I want to set up a very basic studio in my room, nothing extreme, just good enough to create listenable quality music for my mix...

sexandthecity
replies: 6 views: 3,617
fastlanestoner 28th March 2012

Hey guys question for all you guitar tone gurus out there: I'm researching ways to get the strymon bluesky kind of shimmer on...

aaron00lee
replies: 5 views: 1,332
fastlanestoner 28th March 2012

I use my Yamaha dm1000 digital mixer as my main mixer. Have this in a custom furniture. And the power button is in the rear of...

espenwestbye
replies: 2 views: 949
espenwestbye 28th March 2012

This has been posted before but I couldn't find it in a quick search. I stumbled onto it again recently, watched it, and, despite...

theblue1
replies: 5 views: 655
theblue1 28th March 2012

hey guys, I'm STILL using PT 6.7 LE and I really need to get with the program and upgrade to PT 10. Will I encounter any...

duckdodgers
replies: 4 views: 754
duckdodgers 28th March 2012

I know this is a bit trippy, but I just can't get this off my mind. I was thinking the other day about todays vintage fanatics...

Swamp Thing
replies: 55 views: 6,296
Outlaw Hans 28th March 2012

I have been using a M-Audio Sputnik for a few years now. You guys did a phenomenal job in the past with recommendations (can't go...

DreamSound
replies: 6 views: 979
DreamSound 28th March 2012

Hello all. I am trying to introduce a lot of latency into a video recording setup. The video comes in by firewire, which is...

jhansen
replies: 2 views: 1,208
Purple 28th March 2012

What was best article you've ever read about production?

loscolorados
replies: 7 views: 1,437
vincentvangogo 28th March 2012

Hi, i'm looking for a SDC (not necessarily pair for now) to record acoustic guitar. Budget is 300$ max, and my main concern is...

midoban
replies: 24 views: 3,037
Go Nigel Go 27th March 2012

Is this headphones amp/dac with these headphones a good combo?

asterix2k10
replies: 1 views: 1,081
John Willett 27th March 2012

I have an M-audio Axiom keyboard, and I am wondering about the differences between plugging it into my PCIe soundcard that has a...

Devon8822
replies: 0 views: 1,003
Devon8822 27th March 2012

48K vs 44K

A while back I did some tests with the typical program material my studio comes across and felt I could discern a quality...

princeplanet
replies: 44 views: 9,831
edva 27th March 2012

Hi ! I'd like to use outboard gear when mixing ITB, but, is it possible with my set-up ? I think it's may be not with my...

Colonel Blues
replies: 10 views: 1,326
Colonel Blues 27th March 2012

Just going to use it to record my piano downstairs...so just stereo...I want good pres and USB seems ok for that job. Want stable...

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 600
Johnkenn 27th March 2012

Hey all- Thinking about buying a 27" iMac 3.4 Ghz Quad-Core with 8 GB RAM for a personal studio computer. It seems to be...

mpmusic1981
replies: 4 views: 1,113
StephenJames 27th March 2012

I'm looking for a cool vocal preamp to add to my Mixer. The sound I'm looking for is Vintage and it will be matched with a...

smoovemode
replies: 0 views: 837
smoovemode 27th March 2012

If I have attached this photo correctly you should see a never before used Studer 16 Track Head Block for our A-820. We have the...

Delayline
replies: 0 views: 2,181
Delayline 27th March 2012

Hello, I found this video on the evolution of the song. It´s interesting because normally is the studio outtakes, but here...

Virgil
replies: 26 views: 4,412
oceantracks 27th March 2012

Hi all.. I've got an Apogee Duet 2, and am using a Great River ME-1NV to bypass one of the pre's on the Duet (mainly to record...

jaroxtar
replies: 4 views: 3,950
Puffer Fish 27th March 2012

Hello, this is my first time posting here. I am generally good at researching through the forums and google to find an answer to...

RC305
replies: 3 views: 1,191
nedorama 27th March 2012

Just wondering, since a lot of consoles already do it them selves.

phillipc421
replies: 35 views: 2,500
Deleted User 27th March 2012

I am currently doing a small project for a designer who is making a digital device to help handicapped people improve their motor...

benherron.rrr
replies: 0 views: 567
benherron.rrr 27th March 2012

I'm trying to move my computer to a different room in order to avoid fan/hard drive noise, but I can't find an obvious answer...

hauntedclutter
replies: 6 views: 1,284
Matt R 27th March 2012

Hi guys, when searching through google for talkbox information i found this forum, so i hope there will be someone to help me,...

funkyto
replies: 1 views: 2,594
AnalogModelled 27th March 2012

Is it possible to connect two DACs to one computer? (e.g. Rosetta 200 via firewire and Cambridge Audio DAC Magic via USB)....

sat159p1
replies: 3 views: 1,120
sat159p1 27th March 2012

What is the best "4-tier" keyboard stand? This will be for studio use only. All four of my keyboards / synths are 61...

Chad Sterling
replies: 3 views: 5,364
The Real MC 27th March 2012

Thread title is all! I heard that its a tighter squeeze inside these connectors.

Devon8822
replies: 6 views: 1,361
Faderjockey 27th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search